• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rosewood Hall: Academy of Remarkable Achievement

StrawberryDreamer

Fake adult
I tried this rp somewhere else but it disolved do to drama so please don’t let that happen again 👉👈🥺

Rosewood Hall is a school located in a secluded area of the UK. It is only for the most hardworking and intelligent members of the world’s elite. Children from ages 11-18 study hard to come to and stay at this school from around the world. Many students will fail and have to deliver the news to their parents who will be significantly disappointed in them.

There are three houses at Rosewood:

Ivy is the home to the righteous. Named after Florence Ivy, famed humanitarian and first women to attend Rosewood Hall. It is the house of pioneers, poets, and philanthropists. An Ivy is not afraid to stand out or stand up for what they believe in.

Conch is the home of the resolute. Fierce and forthright, a Conch’s greatest strength is their strength of will. Named in honor of Balthazar Conch who fought off a wolf to save a fellow student. Those of Conch house are considered the most loyal of all.

Stratus is the home of the resourceful, the creatives, the puzzle solvers. Founded by the twin artists Shray and Sana Stratus who were quoted to have said “Our heads might seem as though they are in the clouds but that is only because we are observing everything.”

This year, you will be attending Rosewood Hall for your 5th year and you can’t wait to head back. However, this year won’t be what you expect. Strange things are happening at Rosewood lately. People have been acting weird, there’s been talk about ghosts, and someone’s been leaving cryptic messages around. Will you live in fear or will you investigate?

Hey! This rp is inspired by The Rosewood Chronicles by Connie Glynn which are books I absolutely adore. However, this rp will have nothing to do with the actual books, it just takes place in the same location and requires no prior knowledge, so I didn’t mark this as a fandom rp. If anyone is interested let me know!

Last edited:
I'm here!!! I'll get to work on the CS and have it up tomorrow

ALRIGHT.

I'll try to have at least one of my characters up today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back