• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roseview Academy for Rebellious Royal Girls— SCHOOL FOR PRINCESSES —OPEN

Oop Sorry I got a bit excited lol. Had to think about it for a few minutes but Princess Pingyang comes to mind. She's literally the real life Mulan, being that she led an army against the Sui dynasty. The story goes that her father rebelled against said dynasty and Pingyang with her husband had to escaped to avoid being murdered. She sold all her possessions to buy military equipment and went on to train peasants to warriors. Her army which reached up to 70 000, was dubbed "The Army of the Lady."

Oop Sorry I got a bit excited lol. Had to think about it for a few minutes but Princess Pingyang comes to mind. She's literally the real life Mulan, being that she led an army against the Sui dynasty. The story goes that her father rebelled against said dynasty and Pingyang with her husband had to escaped to avoid being murdered. She sold all her possessions to buy military equipment and went on to train peasants to warriors. Her army which reached up to 70 000, was dubbed "The Army of the Lady."
Ooo, I've never heard of her, before! Excellent choice! I'll mark you down!

Interested. I know it's basic, but Queen Elizabeth I was flat out incredible. Not to mention that she never married? Wild. I don't have much knowledge on the time period but I'll definitely be diving into some research. Anyway, I'm very interested in a student role if you'll have me!

Last edited:
Interested. I know it's basic, but Queen Elizabeth I was flat out incredible. Not to mention that she never married? Wild. I don't have much knowledge on the time period but I'll definitely be diving into some research. Anyway, I'm very interested in a student role if you'll have me!
It may be basic, but she’s one of my favorites, too. Have you heard Karliene’s Elizabeth album?

I’ll mark you down

Super interested! I'd prefer to be a student but if you are in need of teachers more I'd be happy to be one instead. I can be any teacher other than political theory, philosophy, or battle tactics. On to my favorite princess, Tamar of Georgia started co ruling with her father at only the age of 18 and when her father died she proceeded to take the throne, of course there were many who opposed her, but she used the very effective method of killing them to quiet there opposition. She became the first female king of Georgia, bringing her country into a golden age, and ruling for twenty nine years.

Super interested! I'd prefer to be a student but if you are in need of teachers more I'd be happy to be one instead. I can be any teacher other than political theory, philosophy, or battle tactics. On to my favorite princess, Tamar of Georgia started co ruling with her father at only the age of 18 and when her father died she proceeded to take the throne, of course there were many who opposed her, but she used the very effective method of killing them to quiet there opposition. She became the first female king of Georgia, bringing her country into a golden age, and ruling for twenty nine years.
I'll mark you down for a student role :)

I've never seen a roleplay like this before and I am fairly intrigued . . . Being the seed of chaos I am, I have a proposition for you. I know this is a school for princesses, just hear me out---
what if
okay stay with me on this--
What if, a student was posing as a female? Whether it's because they're taking their twin sister's place as part of a royal scandal or some other reason. Basically they would be posing as a female for whatever reason. Not trying to cross into trans territory, it's more of a crossdressing/drag queen sort of thing. Thinking it's a bit of a complicated situation where it's either part of some royal scandal or their twin wasn't interested in that sort of thing and did trade-off with their other twin in secret.

Now before I forget;
I never touched much on queens or princesses; at most I did a report on Princess Diana once but that aside, I am going to have to throw the gauntlet down for Marie Antoinette. I've heard about them a bit in the past but during my cringe Vocaloid phase I came across The Story of Evil and there was a phrase in reference to Marie Antoinette's "Let them eat cake"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back