• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosetta Academy for the Supernatural.

Haku accepted the tissue. "Thats why I must learn. I guess this secret of yours may be for the good." She smiled slightly.

"Really?" Vale became hopeful when he saw a smile cross over Haku's face after she had accepted the tissue from him.

She nodded but glared at him almost playfully. "But do not under any circumstances consider for even a moment I completely forgive you. For some reason I cannot stay angry with you."

Vale looked frightened a little even though Haku was being playful. He laughed awkwardly and scratched the side of his head with his finger as a nervous twitch. "Right. So what now?"

OOC: I'm sure you guys are free to go ahead and start your own storyline within the story. I'm waiting for Haku because our characters are interacting at the moment ^^

IceQueen said:
I would say restarting it is viable
So sorry i was in the hospital due to some health issues. Am I gathering youd like to restart the entire rp? Cuz I do agree that may be for the best. Those of us who would to be I the rp and restart it post so. I wanna get a vote before we restart it. I vote restart.

[QUOTE="Leon Heart]OOC: I'm sure you guys are free to go ahead and start your own storyline within the story. I'm waiting for Haku because our characters are interacting at the moment ^^

[/QUOTE]
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

if we restart I will probably open a new thread to be the rp and send the link to those who reply and vote then leave it open to accept more characters for a short while.

awesome thanks IceQueen!

Cadin shadow lord]((Anybody here?)) [/QUOTE] so sorry. if you would like the RP has been voted to possibly be restarted and You can move your character over to the new thread so you can be apart of the rp or make a new character your choice. [DOUBLEPOST=1436237539][/DOUBLEPOST]Leon I am sorry but I have lost your characters looks photo. you can post it in the new thread or put it here so I can put it on the characters list. [DOUBLEPOST=1436238201][/DOUBLEPOST][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rosetta-academy-for-the-supernatural-accepting.129672/#post-3438414 said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rosetta-academy-for-the-supernatural-accepting.129672/#post-3438414[/URL]

that is the link to the new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back