• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ .

agh so sorry yall i konked out, it was super late where i was ๐Ÿ˜” yuutsu. yuutsu. i'd like to reserve student b as a female if that's alright!

+ oof just realized i was a bit past the two others. if those spots are taken now, no worries! best of luck w/ the rp ^^

solarsaphia solarsaphia you posted first and i don't hold it against you -- you fell asleep. student b is yours if you're still interested. so Eldarkon Eldarkon you're
welcome to create a custom role for this if you're still interested in joining, otherwise thank you so much for your interest and perhaps
next time? & butterfly aubade butterfly aubade nah ! i'll reserve it.

ah dang i was asleep when all of this went down >.<

definitely interested though ! i see all of the roles are taken but if there are openings in the future or if more roles are added, please let me know !

custom roles are available~.

I'd be really interested, but I'm more comfortable making lgbt characters and I don't know if those are allowed so mind if I ask, are you fine with lgbt characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back