• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ .

angst because yes!

TAKEN student a : just broke up with student b for student c but so far no one
knows about their secret relationship with c.

taken student b : not over student a and is longtime bestfriends with student
c

TAKEN student c : secretly hooking up with student a and was caught by student e
once, so they're the only one that knows there is something between them.

TAKEN student d : bestfriends with student e and secretly crushing on them. is doing
a project with student a for the major they both share.

TAKEN student e : just started dating student f. knows about a and c but doesn't
really care about it, so far. hasn't said anything. closest with student d.

OPEN student f : dating student e after much chasing but isn't serious about them.
used to be close friends with student b but they had a bad falling out, now they're enemies.

TAKEN student g : roses royalty. loner. hasn't really made any real connections and seems to
stick to their craft. lonely soul... but why?

just some intro affiliations to start with!

you can post~

Last edited:
still not sure which roles i want but i know i'll be making a boy and a girl~.

please, if you have your own idea for a character -- suggest it. i'll happily add it to
the roles list or tweak an existing role. โ™ก (โ‡€ 3 โ†ผ)

the only rule i've really got is that if you're going to take two spots, they've got to either be male and female or whatever gender keeps things balanced.~
which we won't really know until later.

Last edited:
ooooooooof gimme all the damn angst yo. So tempted for student g or student d. Regardless who you want me to go with, ill pick a boy if thatโ€™s ok c:

i need all the angst in my life. you can totally play a male ( g or d totally your choice ), no issue ! i'll make a cs thread in a bit.

definitely interested!

i'd like to reserve student f please & thanks x

& please know that this is real face claims only.
i've decided to snag c ( because i don't think anyone wants to play this awful archetype lol ) as a female and
still wondering about my boy tbh.

oh oop i was just a moment too late haha. i'm happy to claim student a !

NO YOU WERE ABOVE ME. f is totally yours, honey! i'll snag someone else, no worries. c:
i can also create another archetype too LMAO. & HEY GUYS can you also let me know the gender you'll be playing them as?

i want to keep things balanced! thanks !

NO YOU WERE ABOVE ME. f is totally yours, honey! i'll snag someone else, no worries. c:
i can also create another archetype too LMAO. & HEY GUYS can you also let me know the gender you'll be playing them as?

i want to keep things balanced! thanks !
ahsjdkgsh TvT" thank you !!
& i was planning on making a female character~

id love to be student g if thatโ€™s okay with solarsaphia solarsaphia ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ as a boy

also you mentioned about the school being in a foreign country - which country were you thinking of?

Odysse Odysse please play the gender you're happiest with! (โ–ฐห˜vห˜โ–ฐ) & weldherwings weldherwings you got me there. i was vague because i am indecisive trash.
i was thinking maybe korea or somewhere in the uk ! i'm personally not sure yet. i figured i'd ask everyone's opinion first because... whew.

Odysse Odysse please play the gender you're happiest with! (โ–ฐห˜vห˜โ–ฐ) & weldherwings weldherwings you got me there. i was vague because i am indecisive trash.
i was thinking maybe korea or somewhere in the uk ! i'm personally not sure yet. i figured i'd ask everyone's opinion first because... whew.
ooooof hahah well im up for anything c: however, if you need any information about certain places, Iโ€™ve done missionary work in China + Korea, was born in Ireland and i live in australia C: so Im happy to help if you need any assistanc!

very perceptive ;;
if i can make a female character i would be quite pleased c,:

also for clarification bc im on that late night brain, did student f or student e do the chasing?

consider me interested!

wouldn't mind reserving student a if that is still available?

thank you so much weldherwings weldherwings i'd totally like to take your offer up on ireland because i was thinking of that being one of the locations!
& e did the chasing. i should've clarified that, sorry ! Odysse Odysse & idiot idiot i love your username lmaaaao. student a is all yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back