• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rose's one x one role-play search

Rosebudxo

Hello! My name is Rose, and I'm looking to create a one on one role-play over private messages or threads. I have Discord for chatting and plotting purposes, which is a must for me. I am female and prefer to play as such for my main. I may do one of those, "I will RP as a FC for you, if you do the same for me" type, as long as it's fair. Romance is a must for me. So is a plot. I love a touch of action, adventure, drama, etc.

- You must be over 21 to role-play with me. However, this must be SFW. If things start to get steamy, we will fade to black.
- I am not looking to write 500+ words a post. It's not that I can't or won't when it's called for. I prefer someone who writes at least 1 paragraph per character, with decent grammar, preferably every 2-3 days at least. So I prefer someone who can write at least 2-3 solid paragraphs and try to match. It's not fun constantly writing more than the other.
- Please be able to play multiple characters, even if they are major or minor NPC's at least.
- I need a basic plot as we go or I tend to struggle to post. We can leave plenty of surprises.
- I'm mostly a canon x oc role-player and looking for the following fandoms:

☐ - Open
☒ - Closed

→ Harry Potter (Golden Trio Era only) - Harry x my OC x Draco? Draco x Muggle born ☐ or Muggle would be an interesting pairing ☐ I am best at playing Harry, Ron, Neville, the Twins, Cedric, Oliver Wood, Hermione, Luna Lovegood, and Ginny.
→ JDrama and KDrama-esque ☐
→ Tom Holland's Spiderman, Uncharted, and Chaos Walking film. ☐
→ Sailor Moon - I tend to request Darien and Pegasus. ☐
→ CardCaptors Sakura - Syoaran x Sakura ☐
→ Gundam Seed - Kira x OC x Athrun. Otherwise, I can play either male for doubling. ☐
→ Final Fantasy Advent Children - Cloud x Tifa ☐
→ The Vampire Diaries - Damon x OC. I'm best at playing Stefan and Jeremy. ☐
→ Twilight - Edward x OC x Jacob. I can play Jasper, Carlisle and Jacob ☐

If you are interested, please send me a message. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back