• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Library Of Ideas⚘

RoseWaters

Peach Tea Queen
bab8900e91a8adc8651fb38a54db8100.gif
The Bad Boys Good Girl
Muse A was always the good girl and Muse B was a rebel, a hot rebel. He had women swooning over him left and right. He was a bad boy, smoking, drinking, staying out late with other girls.Muse A had never caught his eye. Not till the day Muse B moved next door.It wasn't that she didn't want him. It was as if she felt she wasn't allowed to quarrel with him. He made her want to do things she had never even imagined she would want to do. He intoxicated her, made her want to break the rules for the first time in her life. And she knew it would be like playing with fire.

29acc1e20856047f2da4eea0cdd1987b.gif
Broken Soul
Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A as a boss of a Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife all good in life has been ripped away from them. With a heart as cold as ice and temper most feared.Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish to refuse at it would grand peace between two families long at war.Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life. Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around?

0ee8aecea30c62d132acf840d2441a78.gif
Roommates
Muse A and Muse B has been friends since middle school. After they graduated from College they decided to live together in an apartment. After a few years together Muse A starts forming a crush on Muse B. But Muse A is too scared to tell, one day Muse A couldnt take it anymore. They decided to tell Muse B how they felt. Will Muse B like them the same way? Or will Muse B reject them?

26388b48dfefbf744a0a0cdf637f6947.gif
You Saw Me
Muse A is a regular guy in High School. He is single and pretty good looking. A lot of girls wants to date him but he has someone else he has his eyes on. Muse B is a lonely girl. She gets bullied a lot and she has no self-esteem until Muse A asked her out on a date. She accepts and now has to prepare for the date.

4531de78a8b4f02ead7facb4bd3853b8.gif

The Businessman
Muse A is a 21 year old photographer and Muse B is a 27 year old successful, powerful businessman man. They meet when Muse A comes and takes photos of him for her work’s newspaper, little does she realize the path her life will take. Muse B, as enigmatic as he is right and powerful, finds himself strangely drawn to Muse A, and she to him. They begin to build a relationship as she comes back and takes more photos for her work’s newspaper. What will happen next? Will they fall in love? Or will they keep apart?

9962f88be30e74011f1fe1a44a688e8b.gif
The Bad boy
Muse A is a normal girl and Muse B is the lead singer of a very popular band of bad boys. The band takes a very needed trip to Paris, they take a month off of travings around the world. That's when Muse A and Muse B bump into each other, Muse A is working in her brother's cafe and Muse B and his band make a trip to get some lunch. Muse B is immediately attracted to muse A and he is not sure why, Muse B asks muse A out and they accept. The next night they go out on a date and they really enjoy their time together so they go on more dates. After two weeks of going on all kinds of dates they start dating each other. They are both happy until the word gets out into the public and people start saying bad things about Muse A. Will they stay together? Or will they let others tear them apart?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Two Negatives don't make a positive..Or do they?
Muse A is a bad girl and Muse B is a bad boy, they have been friends since they were in elementary school. As the years went by Muse A started to catch feelings for Muse B, she knows a lot more about him than most people. He has a lot of qualities she is looking for in a boyfriend but she is too scared to tell him, one night at a party they both get very drunk. Muse A confesses her feelings for Muse B and after that day she tries to avoid him so she does not get her feelings hurt. Will Muse B try his best to talk to Muse A about what was said after the party? Or will he just ignore her feelings?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo 1
178a878c4849424f04876f8c4be6b079.jpg
photo 2
44496e46e80ef80b0b1a9708ccba5042.gif
photo 3
848065485fceb980ceb012856a949aaa.jpg
photo 4
1e577924217026b52f0ca9e9974052ab.jpg

-I’m Female

-Pacific Time

-I’m a huge sucker for romance

-I can write about three detailed paragraphs

-Character sheets are a must

-I Only Play Female but male if we double up on characters and if the idea is interesting enough

-At Least One Paragraph

-OOC: discussion, world-building, plot input and output

-Be Willing To Double Up on characters

-Realistic Face Claim

-If you pick a paring we both need to put in a good amount of effort in planning

-I like to add photos to my replies to spice things up but this is not a must

-Please when you PM me don't just be like ‘hey’ or ‘I’m interested’ I would like you to tell me a little bit about yourself I would also like for you to tell me with ideas you are interested in.

Hybrid x Vampire or Wolf

Country girl x City boy

Mafia boss x cop

Assassin
x target

Rich x Middle class

Bad boy x bad girl

Bad boy x good girl

Nerd
x bad boy or girl

Cops daughter x gang member

Preachers daughter x Rich

Drug lord x Cop

Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend

Best friends brother x sister

Vampire x Human or Vampire

Demon x Angel

Demon hunter
x Demon

vampire hunter x Vampire

-Sherlock

-The Vampire Diaries (Looking for Damon)

-The Originals (looking for klaus or Elijah)

-The Arrow (looking for Oliver)

-The Flash (looking for barry)

-NCIS (looking for Anthony DINozzo)

Thank you so much for looking over my ideas and plots, if you have any questions please post them here. If you are interested in starting a roleplay please just PM me, I hope to hear from you!

~Rose🌻

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back