• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

OCTOBER 31ST.

The thing about names was that Matt was born with this one. But it was not the one he utilized throughout his entire life.

Hurried suitcases and new passport shoved into the hands of a toddler. The crouching of a parent - travel companion more like - as they went over the details of the new identity. They were a family of three trying to pass the border. His name was not Matt, it was Alphonse. It was Louis. It was Jonathan. It was anything and everything that it could call for, he just had to keep it all straight in his head.

It made waking up in the mornings a trip and a half when he had to remind himself what identity he was supposed to be, what country he was in, what language he was supposed to speak.

Matt was a bit busy the first time he was asked what his name was, chatting to the carnival barker and weaving a sob story about how he was about to go back into the military on leave and this was the last day he had to spend with his girlfriend and if he could please please have a discount for the five fucking dollars it took to play the game of darts.

Seriously. Five. Fucking. Dollars. For seven darts, what a rip off.

Anyways the sob story worked and he managed to talk the guy working there down to a nice and manageable 2 dollars. Aimed as best as he could. And then threw in a nice arc that popped three on the way down.

Another sharp and self-satisfied grin to his “girlfriend” as he looked at her.

I’m Ava. What’s your name?

“Matteo Allen fucking Wright.” He said, still in the character of a triumphant boyfriend winning his girl a massive bear and totally not just ripping off this fair game. He hoped he picked the right name at that moment in his gloating. “On weekends only.”

And threw that in there for a joke.

The barker did not, in fact, look very happy with Matt both ripping him off and then immediately using the blunted darts to throw them at an angle where gravity would do all the work for him.

He handed Ava four as well with a terribly chipper “For my lovely pooky-bear.”

Because he was that type of awful.

And then he gave the barker a wink and fling the dart with enough force that it managed to pop a balloon anyways even without the need to cheat. Tongue pressed against his cheek, he then proceeded to get exactly the right amount of balloons popped for the highest prize.

And then he chose the most obnoxiously large bear with pink hearts all over it and a red heart carried between its paws. He hauled it over his shoulder.

“…. I think I’ll name him Gregory. He is our son.” There was too much glee in his voice as he slung an arm over Ava as they walked away. Once a sufficient distance away from the scammed game master he leaned in and whispered “You get the name of the game, now?”

now playing...

Indigo Night

Tamino

♡coded by uxie♡

The flashing lights mixed with the alcohol made Carmen’s head fuzzy. She took long sips of her cosmo as she swayed her hips with Paris. The other girls hands roamed up and down her body, making her heart beat even louder than the music. Carmen lifted her free hand to grab a hold of Paris’s waist, pulling her closer to her body. She swayed and grinded her pelvis while she threw back the rest of her drink. A little bit of drink dribbled out of her mouth as Paris pulled away.

“I’m gonna go grab another drink,”
Carmen could barely hear her over the loud speakers, she had to move her long blonde hair out of the way in for order her to pick up on what Paris was saying.

“Can you get me what you had earlier!”Carmen yelled over the loud speakers.

She knew that a Long Island iced tea was nothing play around with. She was ready to get absolutely smashed tonight. While Paris ran off to get them more drinks, Carmen sashayed her hips over to Kendall. Even though he wasn’t really her type, she thought what the hell? He could turn out better than she expected so she swayed her hips, dancing with him until Paris returned from her adventure.

Paris handed out the drinks and then resumed giving both her and Kendall attention. She could tell that Paris was paying more attention to her than Kendall and it made her stomach flutter with butterflies.

What the hell was this? What were they doing? It almost felt that Carmen was cheating on Skylar even if they weren’t together. Sure, she hooked up with plenty of other guys but, Paris isn’t a guy. It felt different, more like a betrayal but with the way Paris’s body felt against her body she was finding it harder and harder to care.

Carmen pulled Paris even closer, clutching on the thin fabric of her mini dress with one hand. She was careful that she didn’t spill any of her drink on Paris as they danced so intimately. Carmen brought he free hand up to Paris’s neck slightly tugging on the soft flesh, closing the small gap between the two. She placed a chaste kiss on the corner of Paris’s lips, pulling away to gauge her reaction. They had kissed before but this felt different, more intimate. She wanted Paris to say it was okay in order for her to continue.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Kerrington Woods
C1941CE0-3FA5-4A31-9078-0AD5966EEC87.gif
Kerrington could tell that the girl didn’t like him, with the somewhat cold answers and brushing off him talking about anything, but when she asked if they could close up and go play some carnival games he was a little surprised to say the least. He liked to think that his employees were more fond of him over his dad. He was more lenient, he did his best to be helpful, and he could somewhat relate to them more with his age compared to his fathers age. Like for god sakes his dad didn’t believe in period cramps as if he hadn’t been married for over half his life. So, he gave her a smile with a nod, “yeah, we could do that… It’s slowed down quite a bit.” He said and stood up, beginning to unfold the sides to the tent and pin them down.
”Also, it’s Kerrington, or Kerr, my dad is the ancient one who goes by Mr. Woods. Not me.” He said with a small laugh and nodded for her to follow him, “so what‘re you thinking in terms of fun? Rides? Games? Both?” He said, taking a glance down at her before scanning the pier. He liked the ring toss game, but the dart and baseball ones were what he was good at, “I think if we were to pick rides that should be first so you’re not clutching onto the super awesome prize I’d win.” He joked and nodded for her to follow. First ride up was the roller coaster, then the zipper, and he didn’t know if his stomach could handle it but he also chose to go to the gravitron.
”Well, what do you think? Adrenaline officially pumping? Cause I don’t think I could handle another ride without spewing.” He laughed and shook his head, which was a mistake because of how dizzy he already was, “come on, I think that cow in a tewtew is dying to be won.” With that, he walked with her over to the baseball game, handing the carnie a couple of bills for him and Brooke to each get three baseballs. He liked games like this because it was just one of the many things he missed from his freedom before managing the club. He loved sports, both watching and playing them, so with ease he knocked down each stack of bottles with the baseball, only proving the skill he once had. When he saw Brooke fumble the first one he turned to her and pointed to the little spot at the bottom of the bottle pyramid, “try hitting there, even the smallest clip should take them all down.” He said with a small smile and leaned against the counter, waiting for her to throw.

Mentions: Brooke - vixe vixe

Paris Goulding
7FD11A86-0036-4672-A315-1BEA1C7BFAA8.gif
Paris smiled to herself when Carmen got closer to her, and Paris took that as an invitation to let her her free hand wander more. No one in the crowd was paying attention so she cheekily let her hands rest on Carmens butt. She took a sneaky glance at Kendall, a small smirk on her lips but when she looked back to Carmen she felt her lips lightly kiss hers. She was a little shocked, but completely wrapped her arm around Carmen’s waist as she leaned into kiss Carmen with more steam and passion.
When a server walked by, she quickly placed her empty glass on the tray so that her hands were free for Carmen. With another free hand she reached behind her to loop her fingers through Kendalls belt loops and pulled the man closer to her, not once removing her lips from Carmens. When she could feel that Kendalls body was closer, she reached her other hand up to cup the side of Carmen’s face. She felt a little wrong for all this, but at the same time her body was enjoying it.
Eventually she removed her lips from Carmens and brought her lips close the girls ear, “wanna go back to the hotel?” She asked and pulled away, looking over the girls face. When she got all the assurance she needed, she took both Carmen and Kendalls hands, leaning up to his ear to let him know what they were going to do, and went outside to the line of cabs waiting for the club goers to start heading home.
The cab ride didn’t take long to get them back to the hotel, and Paris did her best to not have her hands all over Carmen and Kendall in the ride. The cab driver could clearly see them. But that didn‘t stop her from lightly grazing her fingers along the inside of Carmen’s thigh. The girl drunkenly stumbled with the two up to the hotel room and once the door was closed her lips were on Kendalls as well as his neck and collar bone. “Get undressed.” She told him and made her way over to Carmen to kiss the girl as well, backing her up to the bed. Paris had never had a night with two people before, but she was sure it would be interesting. But despite the fun she was having, she just wished it was a night between her and Logan.

Mentions: Carmen - vixe vixe , Kendall - fieldofclover fieldofclover , and briefly Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18

MOOD: ...

OUTFIT: Whatever

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dani Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Chin up and we'll drown a little slower
"I'd much rather be around someone who knows me and who I know."

Alexei took a moment to quietly process that answer, watching her velvety brown eyes flicker back to meet his. Does she wanna get back together? He was aching to tell her how he really felt, that life sucked without her, that he'd give anything to be her man again, even if he knew he could never be the one she needed him to be.

Instead he broke her gaze, blurting out the first stupid response that came to mind. A safe one that he knew she'd scoff at. "Well, I know you. Sooo, we should just get married," He snickered, giving the brunette a little nudge with his elbow.

Yeah, he just couldn't be that vulnerable, at least not in this moment. Later on, when she was in his bed, it would be a very different story. He would beg Dani to stay with him, to try again. And then in the light of day, when logical heads prevailed, they'd pretend none of this ever happened. Alexei would be stuck in his feels all over again, until their next chance meeting. The cycle continues.

"Oh right, you'd neeever do something like that," Alexei chuckled, discreetly palming her behind as they waited to board the ferris wheel. He continued to kiss and gently nip at her neck until he reached her ear, leaning in to lower his voice. "We should have just gone back to my place. I can't get you off here," He growled lustfully, slipping his arms around her waist once again. Since they met, and even after they'd broken up, pleasuring Dani, making her feel good was still his favorite thing in the world. Just one more nugget to add to the pile, along with a million other things he missed about her.

Alexei turned to her as soon as they were seated in their own little ferris wheel gondola, and began to speak before his brain could catch up to what he was saying. "You're so fucking beautiful," He sighed, breaking into an adoring smile. He'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite feature of hers, though her lusciously plump lips always seemed to capture his attention. Alexei's gaze remained stuck there until Dani suddenly sprang forward to press those perfect lips against his. Eagerly kissing her back, he pulled her closer, wrapping her up in his arms.

"Is that a yes?" He teased, pulling back for a moment to gauge her reaction. "About coming back to my place? Hmm?" Alexei grinned, clearly thrilled when she agreed. He laid a tender kiss upon her forehead before pushing Dani back in her seat to kiss her lips deeply once again as the ferris wheel began its slow acent.
code by valen t.

With Paris’s permission Carmen lifted up her heels from the dance floor, fully leaning into the kiss. With the amount of alcoholic in her system she could barely even feel Paris’s lips as they passionately connected but she did feel Paris’s hands leave her waist to drop off her empty glass. Carmen followed, placing the glass next to hers. She didn’t wait for the server to walk away before her hands came back to cling to the sides of Paris’s body as her hips rolled against the taller females.

She almost had to stand on her tippy toes for Paris to cup her face. Carmen almost felt a little guilty, locking lips with Paris in such a public place but with the amount of booze her system, she could care less what everyone thought of her.

Paris’s lips lefts her as she leaned down to talk into her ear, “Wanna go to back to the hotel?” Carmen was already shaking her head before Paris had even finished her sentence. She nodded her head once more when Paris pulled away, looking for an aware. Her stomach fluttered as Paris took her hand and led both her and Kendall to the row of cabs that waited out front.

Even though they were all out in the open it didn’t stop Paris from brushing her fingers on the inside of the Carmen’s thigh. She sucked in a breath, biting her lip. It took the cab an excruciatingly long amount of time to finally pull up to the hotel.

“Get undressed.”

Paris demanded to Kendall, pulling away from his lips. Then, turned towards Carmen, strutting her way over to Carmen, kissing her and pushing her on to the bed. Carmen’s fingers found the straps of her metallic dress and pulled them down while kissing Paris’s neck. Skylar was the farthest thing on her mind as the three of them fell into the bed for a night of pure passion.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

worried

at the beach

scenario:

i'm here for you

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall just smiles at her. "Then we will have picnics on a beach every Sunday night?" He asks her. "Then if we haven't seen each other a lot over the week, we can catch each other up?" He was all for making them a weekly thing. He could probably see if one of his friends could watch the girls so they could be alone for the day. He just wanted to show her, that he was ready to make promises it for every weekly picnic beach date, that he was ready to be whoever she needed him to be at the moment. He just wanted to spend all the time he could with her.

He held her hand softly as they walked past the girls who were happily playing in the sand without a care in the world. "I love seeing them like that. At home..there's not much life in them. Their parents aren't the best parents but they try. But it's not really enough." He tells Lavender as they approach the water. He wanted her to know somewhat of his home life. Not everything but enough to understand why he was always with them. "I like to swim but sometimes I just float and feel the water moving under me. Feel some connection to nature you know?"

Wendall watches as she carefully goes into the water, and he just takes in her beauty as she smiles at him, and moves into the water deeper. He laughs as she dunks her head down in the water, and while she did, he took off his shirt and pants and was just in his swim trunks. Once she came back up, he moved into the water, taking the time to carefully adjust to the temperature. He looked at Lavender who was already looking at him with a strange look. One that he haven't seen before. He carefully swims to her and cups her cheek

"Are you ok? You seem to be trouble Lav? Do you need me get you anything?"

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Everest Kennedy
1679209231247.png

Ever crumpled up her garbage and threw it out as Carlise talked about what she had been doing lately. Her attention was still on the girl, of course, but Ever always made an effort to make sure she didn't litter. Especially at fairs. She had once worked at the local fair and the worst part was always the clean up at the end of the day. A sad smile crossed Everests face as Carlise spoke of how she felt she was failing at life. "Well," She started, dusting crumbs off of her hands, "You're still young. The only reason I decided to go into the work I do is because of my aunt. You'll find your inspiration and you'll find a passion that you want to do for the rest of your life. Don't give up on yourself."

Everest took a step toward Carlise and lifted her chin gently, "
It's okay to not be there yet. You'll get there. Just enjoy life at it's fullest until you get there." A fire burned through Everest as their skin connected and Ever pulled her hand away and bit her lip. She broke eye contact and tried to focus on something else. Carlise was forbidden fruit and Ever knew it. Her sister would kill her if she went after her girlfriends ex. Her phone vibrated aggressively in her pocket as it alerted her that Sky was posting on Instagram. Some shit was going down and it was between Sky and Carmen. Of course just as Everest decided to be respectful of her sisters relationship and push Carlise away something like this would happen.

Well if Sky and Carmen were going to break up then Ever had no excuse. Ever smiled at Carlise and stood a little straighter, "Do you want to go out for some drinks or something sometime? My treat." Ever honestly wasn't really good at asking people out. She never really did it. Usually she was the one being asked out and the one turning it down. It took all of the courage in her to keep herself from shaking like a leaf.

Mentions: r e i r e i

• outfit:

mood:

confident

at the fair

scenario:

forever

Carter Kingston

Carter smiles at her softly as he goes in his jacket pocket and take out a necklace box for her. It was an heirloom past down from dad to son. His dad never got the chance to give it to him. His mom gave it to him, and told him the history. His dad gave her this necklace when he was sure that he found the one. Just like his dad did before him, and the generation before him did. It was said that when a Kingston man gifted his one with this, that their love would last forever.

Now Carter didn't just want forever, he wanted more than forever but he guessed that he needed forever to be enough for now. "My dad gave this to my mom when he was sure about her. And Lia...I have never been more sure about anything in my life like I am you." He told her as he took out the simple diamond necklace with a K, and a crown on it.

"I didn't misspeak earlier. You are to me, already a Kingston. Nothing would ever change my mind about you." He told her as he places the necklace around her neck and snaps it in place. He just smiles at her as he cups her cheek. "I love you. I'm in love with you Magnolia." He told her quietly as he rubs her cheek and kisses her. "And I want you forever...more if time allows it." Damon was distracted by the lights, but he knew that his parents were having a moment and as the smart little boy he was, he wasn't about to interrupt them.

Like everyone else [well mostly everyone.] in town, Damon Kingston wanted his mommy and daddy together. They were meant to be.

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

Lavender Boileau
9fb21921ef0556a1d400e21061d6b06ce40b1f4f.gif

"I'm glad that they have you." Lav spoke softly, her eyes meeting Wendalls. "Not everyone would do what you do for those girls. I wish that I had had someone like you in my life when I needed it." She gently reached up to grab the hand Wendall placed gently on her cheek. Her eyes closed and she leaned into his touch, "You're a good person, Wendall. You're a beautiful man." Her eyes met his again and Lav inched closer to him. Her eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes. How badly she wanted to kiss him in that beautiful moment they shared. She could hear Isa's voice taunting her in the back of her mind. If they did kiss she couldn't tell Isa. Isa would never let her live it down. "Your eyes shine like the sun and the moon and the stars in the sky. You are... beauty and grace. Innocence and... I don't want to scare you away from me." Lav moved closer until they were inches away from each other. Butterflies roared through her stomach and twisted her insides. There was a passion that built inside her and if it weren't for the water around them Lavenders legs would be shaking.

"I can see through the scars inside you." She whispered, it was something that Papa would say as a term of endearment. Almost as if he was saying I love you without saying I love you. It was a different feeling but the closest thing that Lavender could express that would describe how she felt in that moment. They were so close she could feel his warm breath on her lips. "If you are willing, I would like to share my soul and have you meet my family. But only if you are willing." Lavenders gaze rested on his eyes. Her soul begged her to kiss him but she didn't want to prove Isa right. Would Isa be right if he kissed her? She wondered if her eyes reflected her wants and if she had moved close enough that it would hint at how badly she wanted their lips to connect.

A burning sensation underneath her skin proved just how mad Wendall seemed to drive her. New feelings that she had never felt before rose up from depths within her that she didn't know were there. Had her trauma pushed away these feelings? Was that why she never seemed to connect with anyone until now or was it because of the healing that the Clergy had provided? Lavender couldn't even tell which way was up or down. the world around her seemed to spin and fade as Wendalls warm embrace grounded her. She couldn't move. Her eyes begged one thing from him and she hoped that she could read them.

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

blushing mess

at the fair

scenario:

yes yes yes!

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise shook her head. "The moment I found my first chord...music became a way to have an outlet. That is my passion." She told Everest. She glances at her hands "Losing my dad...music became everything to me. I just...I don't think I'm good enough to make it outside of the beach or on the beach." She told her with her chin down looking at the ground.

When she felt Ever lift her chin, all she felt was the burning of her fingers on her skin. She might have been in love with Camren, but her body never set on fire like it did just now with just skin contact. She took in a deep breath and nodded to her words, when she pulled her hand away and broke eye contact. Carlise shook her head, trying to snap herself out of it. It would be a bad move to go after her, she was her ex's girlfriend's sister. That was a bad move. She would probably have to deal with seeing the girl who broke her heart every day of her life. But when she glanced at Ever who was looking at her phone.

She honestly didn't care.

Carlise wanted to get to know Ever. She wanted to know everything, even the things she knew already because she was something she could never get out her mind. She was about to say something when Ever suddenly straighten up and turned towards her. Asking her a question, a question that made Carlise blush and softly smile at her

"...I was about to ask you the same thing. I would love to." She told her softly as she moved slightly closer to her. "That honestly sounds like the best evening. And I know great evenings, I spend my evenings normally with an adorable four-year-old. "

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

Everest Kennedy
1679212613767.png

Everest nodded as Carlise moved closer and agreed to go with her on a date. Well Ever was hoping she would consider it a date, at least. Her heart fluttered slightly. Ever had always admired Carlise but had never made the move toward her. She always felt that it was a bad idea. Carlise was always kind to her and always made her feel like she wasn't the forgotten twin. All of that emotion and care flew at Ever with incredible speed. Her phone continued to buzz in her hand and she knew exactly what it was. Skylar had just broken up with her girlfriend and best friend at the same time. She would need to be comforted and since Ever was in town who better to do so, right? A soft sigh escaped Everests lips.

"I have to go make sure Skylar is okay. Shes... going through something and... well I'm her sister." Everest tucked a piece of Carlises hair behind her ear, "I'll text you and we can go on that date as soon as I'm free. I'd bring you with me but it might be a little bit of a raw subject for you. I promise I'll text you, though." Ever flashed a kind smile then turned on her heel. Skylar owed her big time for this one. Big time. As Everest walked to her car a wave of excitement hit her. She was finally going to go out with Carlise. Finally she wouldn't be traveling in her sisters shadow.

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the fair

scenario:

wow....

Samantha Rose

Sam laughed when she heard about K in the Vixxen. "That sounds like K, he's way too nice to even try to objectify women." She then glanced at Haiden "I don't care what you do for a living but if an old man touches your tits when you are off and around me. I'm kicking their ass." She curses softly "Boys and their entitlement. It fucking pisses me off." She wasn't ignoring her words about the dork thing. It just...it scared her how much she believed in Sam. How much she believed that she could be something she wanted.

"You do?" Sam said softly as she glanced up to Haiden who was already looking at her with a soft look in her eyes. One that Sam never thought she would get from someone as beautiful as her. "I want to find out in time. I want to get to know you. I want you to know me. I'm just scared..but I don't want to give you up." She told her softly as she wrapped her arms around Sam's waist. Leaning in for a kiss, Sam just nodded and blushed at her words as she teases her. She kisses her back as she pulls them back together.

They made out for a moment with Sam not wanting to stop. "Y-y-yea good idea." She mumbles as she shakes her head out of the kiss induced fog she was in. She gripped her hand as they walked through the fair. She had to go right? There was no way to get out of this sleepover. She needed to go. Yea she needed to go. She sighed. "Make the real date happen as soon as possible." She mumbles to herself as she headed towards Summer who was sitting on a bench.

Once they had gotten there, she turned to Haiden who was already looking at her. She nodded "Tell my favorite patient that I miss her!" She told her as she holds up her himbo "And I got his twin, Himbo. I will...I want that date with her." She told her softly as she turns to go to summer who was looking at her phone, she sits next to her and then squeals

"I have so much to tell you." She said excitedly.

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

wow...

at the beach

scenario:

five seconds

tags:

Wendall Young

"I'm here now." He told her as he looks into her eyes. Making sure that she knew that every word that he spoke to her was the truth. He wanted her to know that she will have him, for as long as she wanted him. Wendall smiled at her softly as she compliment him "Not as beautiful as you. And not as good as you." He told her softly as he softly rubs her cheek. He saw her eyes glance at his lips and back up at him.

Was that a sign she wanted him to kiss him?

He snapped back into reality as she moved closer to him. He took a deep breath in as he focuses solely on her at this moment. "I could never be scared of you, Lavender. " He told her softly. "I will never leave you. I can promise you that. Rain or shine, if you need me, I'll be there." He said as she moved closer to him. Butterflies that felt like elephants in his stomach went around his insides. There was a pull between them that he couldn't explain. Not that he ever wanted it to stop.

Wendall listened to her words, and for some reason that he connected to. Because he could see through her scars as well. He may not know what caused them but he wanted to. He wanted to know everything about her. "Of course, I would love to meet your family. And I want to share my soul with you as well...and I can see through your scars too." He told her softly as they grew closer. Her eyes shined with a want and need that he couldn't gasp until he saw her eyes glance at his lips and again back up at him.

The world had gone silent around them and all he could think about is how much he wanted to kiss her at this moment in time. And how much she wanted to kiss him as she looked at him with those eyes. He breathed in deeply and said to himself, five seconds of courage. Five seconds of pure courage. He brings his other hand to wrap around her waist as he pulls them closer together.

"I'm going to kiss you know, tell me now if you don't want me to Lavender." He said as he leans down to kiss her with not resistance from her. The moment their lips meet. All he could feel was...

Fireworks and Home. It was like he was being called home.

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Dirty hippy chic

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nico Tiwari
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
"Uhh…I dunno," Nico blinked thoughtfully, scratching his head at the question of his name's origin. He knew very little of the teenaged mother who had named him, then quickly left her little burden behind to go enjoy her youth.

"Where're you from? I like your accent," He remarked. Calla's speech made him grin stupidly with every word, enamored by the way she spoke his name.

Nico broke into a smile watching her skip off ahead into the festival. He couldn't tell if it was his psilocybin-soaked brain playing tricks on him, or if this girl was, in fact, the most innocent creature to ever walk the earth. Either way, he dug it. Nico coudn't help but find her adorable, her upbeat energy refreshing. "Hey, wait for me!" He chuckled, breaking into a jog to catch up with her.

Unfortunately, in his current state, the pirate ship ride turned out to be far more terrifying than he remembered. Nico spent most of it with his eyes squinched shut, squealing like a little girl. The upside was it at least provided a good excuse to cuddle his new friend. He held onto Calla for dear life, lest he somehow get yeeted from the giant vessel like it felt like he would every time it lurched forward and back up into the sky.

"That was creh-ssee!"

Nico laughed, tickled to death by Calla's cute pronunciation of the word "crazy" in her Spanish accent. Swiftly reaching out to steady the blonde as she stumbled slightly on her way off the ride. "Shit, are you sure?" He joked when she mentioned hitting the Gravitron next. After that last ride, he wasn't so certain it would be the fun time he was envisioning before, when he'd first suggested it.

Yet he certainly didn't want to pull his hand away from hers. So of course Nico didn't object when she tugged him along, obediently following as she scampered toward the spaceship ride.

"Ohh, my thorax," He groaned when the Gravitron had finally finished. "I think my guts got rearranged a little, for real," He laughed, holding his sides as he staggered down the ramp after Calla.

Even after she'd gone on nearly every single ride with him, Nico couldn't hide his frown once Calla began to hint at taking her leave soon. "Yeah, just one more ride! Pleeease? We didn't hit this bad boy yet," He nodded toward the ferris wheel, gently grabbing her by the hand. It was now his turn to tug her along, setting out for the giant wheel that loomed from the other side of the fairgrounds.
code by valen t.

Lavender Boileau
9fb21921ef0556a1d400e21061d6b06ce40b1f4f.gif

Lavender knew that he didn't know what he was saying when he told her he could see through her scars. Yet for some reason when he said those words she felt like she was at home with Papa holding her tight. For a brief moment it felt as though she were in the arms of the Clergy and they were rocking her to sleep. Taking care of her and urging her to move forward and lead a life full of love. The thunder that broke inside of her heart called out to Wendall and she knew that he would be a perfect fit into her family. She knew she would have to inch him into it but that he would be an excellent addition to the family. His arm wrapped around her waist and it pulled them closer. Her heart fluttered and she could feel herself shaking. Nervousness built in her bones and she knew exactly what was coming.

In perfect Wendall style, he warned her that he was going to kiss her. Of course Lavender didn't object. this is exactly what she wanted. the first step to them being in blissful happiness was him willingly giving himself to her. Their lips connected. Her skin lit onto fire in every spot that he touched. Passion erupted from places she didn't know existed. Her arms wrapped around Wendalls neck and she pulled him ever closer to her. Self consciousness hit her like a truck as her mind briefly went to the little girls on the beach. Lav pulled away after a moment. Her heart was beating out of her chest and a smile spread across her lips. Nothing had ever felt as right as kissing Wendall. She wanted to do it again and again if she could. She leaned in and kissed him softly and smiled against his lips.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family. They are going to love you." Lavender spoke softly. Their bodies were still pushed up against each other and the heat from Wendalls body was driving Lavender mad. She knew she could stay in that blissful moment forever if she was given the chance.

Calla Carleton
6969711C-A1FE-4804-ABC9-C6E454482E57.gif
Calla could tell that Nico didn’t want their time together to end so, she smiled and laced her finger through his when he took her hand. She didn’t know why it gave her butterflies when he did, considering they just met, but she let him tug her along to the ferris wheel. She was a little nervous seeing the rickety old thing, but she let the comfort of him holding her hand take over and stepped in line for the big wheel.
It seemed as though the line was moving at a snails pace, and by the time they reached the front the lights from the fair were what was illuminating the entire place. The sun was completely gone and she could feel the chilly wind from the ocean creeping up her back. So when the carnie motioned for them to get into the seat, Calla gladly sat down and moved in close to Nico to keep warm.

The lurch of the wheel startled her a little bit, but she got comfortable as it slowly made its rise, up and up and up until It came to its stop at the top. Calla was in true awe with how pretty the town truly was and she excitedly looked around the edges of the seat in every direction. She was very happy to have the opportunity to come to Rosemary Beach even if the trip was spontaneous. “Woooow, this place is really pretty.” She said with a bright smile looking at Nico. Speaking of being spontaneous, the girl took a little glance at his lips before searching the rest of his face, “is it okay if we uhm…” She said, her neck and face now glowing red. She was happy they were in the dark because she was sure she looked like a tomato. But before the man could respond to her she quickly leaned in and pressed her lips to his.
At first, she kept the kiss gentle, but then she gently slipped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. But by the time the kiss got a little steamy, the Ferris wheel was once again moving, and they were beginning their descent to the ground. The girl hopped off the seat when the carnie opened up the bar and slipped her fingers through Nico’s once again and she hurried them off the pier. “I do have to go now.” She said with a small frown when they hit the sand, “here.” She said, taking out her phone to hand over to him so he could put his number in, “I would like to hang out again if you are okay with that.” She said with a smile, and when his number was secured in her phone, she stood on her toes to place a kiss to his cheek. “Bye Nico.” She simply said and hurried off in the direction of her hotel.

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Brooke couldn’t hide the surprise written in her face when her boss actually began to take down the tent. She felt weird calling her boss by his first name but that’s what he wanted, she would because she really needed this job. He nodded for her to follow him and she got up from her spot on the folding chair and quickly walked after him.

“So, what‘re you thinking in terms of fun? Rides? Games? Both?” He asked her once she finally caught up with him. She glanced around the boardwalk taking in sights of all the potential things they could do, “I think if we were to pick rides that should be first so you’re not clutching onto the super awesome prize I’d win.” Brooke raised an eyebrow at him and laughed at how ridiculous his joke was. She didn’t know how she felt about her boss winning her something at the fair but she thought, hey whatever and shrugged her shoulders and followed him to the big rollercoaster. Next, he took her to the zipper, finishing off the gravitron.

Her fingers tingled from the adrenaline of riding three thrill rides back to back.

“Well, what do you think? Adrenaline officially pumping? Cause I don’t think I could handle another ride without spewing.” She laughed along with him, following his line of sight to a cow in a obnoxiously big tutu. They both walked over over to it and Kerrington slid the carnival worker a couple of dollar bills so that they could play the game. The carnie handed them both three baseballs. Kerr went up to throw first, easily knocking down the pins. When it was her turn to throw she failed miserably, coming up a bit short with her throw. It thumped against the baseboard and rolled to a stop just shy of the carnie’s foot.

When she got ready to throw her second ball, Kerrington stopped her by pointing to a spot blow the pyramids of pins. She trained her eyes on the spot he showed her, throwing the baseball and watched it successfully knock down the pins.

“Congrats! You just won your very own cow in a tutu.” The carnie said with a bright, obviously fake smile. She gave him a tight lipped smile as she took her prize from him. Stuffed animals were never really Brooke’s thing but, she held the cow close to her chest anyways. It was the first time anybody had ever won her anything.

The fun didn’t last long because she felt her phone ping in her back pocket. She groaned as she pulled it out. Her mother was blowing up her phone. Brooke’s eyes scanned the screen over phone. The time read, 7:13. She turned towards Kerrington with a sigh.

“I’ve gotta go. Thanks for the Cow.. and today. It was the most fun I’ve had in awhile.” She confessed, turning around and walked back to her car to drive home to her overprotective mother.

Jpg

Brooke

♡coded by uxie♡

Ava’s question of his identity got pushed to the side by the mysterious man as he tried to pull one over on the carnie by telling him some farce story about her being his girlfriend just to skimp out on a couple of bucks to play the stupid game involving a bunch of balloons and darts.

This wasn’t the first time she had to tell a sob story but, it was the first time she’d ever done with it someone else. Let alone a guy, by pretending to his girlfriend. She didn’t know if she could pretend to someone’s girlfriend but she did know how to fake a couple of tears to really sell the story. To Ava’s surprise the fairytale he concocted actually worked and he told them he could only push it down to two dollars.

She patted her cheeks, wiping away her “tears”, “Thank you so much, I don’t know when I’ll see him again.” She squeezed her “boyfriend’s” arm, sniffling for good measure. The carnie handed over the darts giving them a sympathetic look but look didn’t last as he expertly popped three balloons.

“Matteo Allen fucking wright,” He told her, finally answering her question, “On weekends only.” He added making Ava raise an eyebrow at him. She didn’t know why she was actually going along with this ridiculous scheme. She supposed it was because he was actually the one interesting person she’d met, so far, in Rosemary beach.
The carnival worker did not look very pleased with the situation unfolding before his eyes. He watched the two with narrow eyes as Matteo handed her he every own darts to throw.

“For my lovely pooky-bear.” Inwardly, she cringed. Outwardly, she took the darts with a huge, fake smile. The first dart she threw missed. The second was a little high but she still watched the balloon burst with that satisfying POP sound. The third, a little off to the side but it clipped the balloon at just the right angle. The fourth missed entirely but it didn’t matter because Matteo was a master, winning the biggest prize there was.

“I think I’ll name him Gregory. He is our son.”

Of course he picked the most obnoxious, gaudy, teddy bear. Ava stifled a laugh as Matteo threw his arm over her shoulder and led her away from the scene of the crime. Once they were far enough away he leaned in and whispered.

“You get the name of the game, now?” Ava shrugged her shoulders at his question. She didn’t really, but she knew that was the most fun she had in awhile. She didn’t realize how late it had gotten while they pulled off their great scam.

She leaned in, wetting her lips, “No, I don’t but, had a lot of fun. Thank you.” She said with a laugh before pulling away from his embrace. She shoved her hand in back pocket pulling out her phone. She had a few texts from her sister, asking her where she was. Emerson was known to be annoying and overprotective, as sisters were, but Emerson seemed to be on a different level entirely. Ava sighed, looking back up at Matteo.

“Shit, I’ve gotta go. Take care of our son.” She smiled and winked at him, turning around to walk back to her back. She didn’t know if she’d ever see Matteo again, but she hoped she would.

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Rosemary Beach Food and Wine Tasting
image.gif

Make your way out to the Ocean Charter's Vineyard for the annual Rosemary Beach food and wine tasting. Each year the Charter's debut a new flavor of wine, and this years wine is a tribute to Mayor Johnson's 30th year of making the town a better place. Eat, drink, and enjoy yourselves with the many different flavors of wine that are graciously provided by the Charter's, and the many different foods provided by the town's local restaurants.

Not Meat Not Meat fieldofclover fieldofclover PenguinFox PenguinFox r e i r e i qunqun qunqun Qwertycakes Qwertycakes vixe vixe Syrok18 Syrok18 geminiy geminiy tamarapasek tamarapasek revalia revalia dear.szmm dear.szmm

Emily Charter
alexis-ren-model.gif

Emily could tell something had been off with Owen almost as soon as they got back from Hawaii. He wanted to be with her, but then he'd get cold and would ignore her for days. She thought Hawaii had been a dream, but she never thought that coming back to Rosemary Beach would be a nightmare. But, he had agreed to attend the food and wine tasting with her and she couldn't help but feel some hope for their relationship as she spent the morning getting ready.
With the final touch ups on her makeup and hair, Emily sent a text over to Owen that her driver would pick both her and him up in a few minutes. And she was both anxious and excited as she paced her apartment. This would also be the first outing she had since the whole Carmen blow up. She still hadn't spoken to anyone since that night.. Well apart from Nollie who she face timed at least a few times a week. She was so excited for her best friend to be experiencing happiness, which only made Emily feel more alone.
The ping of her phone made her jump and quickly check it, disappointed to see it was from her driver and not Owen made her a little sad. But, she collected her purse, slipped on her heels, and made her way out of the apartment. It didn't take long for her driver to drive over to Owen's place, and when the man got into her car she could tell his posture was stiff. "Hey baby." The girl said sweetly to him, in hopes that he would perk up a little bit but when he didn't her shoulders slumped some and she looked out the window until they reached the vineyard.
The classy music was already ringing out through the air and Emily climbed out of the car, waiting for Owen as she nervously rung the strap of her purse between her hands. Why her parents threw this party every year? She had no clue, but she went over to Owen to hook her arm through his only for her arm to be dropped. With a frown, and without a glance over to him, Emily made her way into the party. Instantly she was greeted by her parents who kissed her on the cheek with a hug as they complimented her tan and her looks. Obviously her mom approved of her outfit and that made her somewhat happy. And then her mom politely greeted Owen, while her dad didn't even acknowledge him. She expected this. They all lived in the same town so of course her parents knew all the drama. "Help yourself to the wine dear, and make sure to eat up too." Her mom said and hurried off to make sure everything was in order.
"Come on babe." She said to Owen, leading him away from her dad and to the makeshift bar, which only served wine, and ordered herself a cup of her favorite Rose, and after Owen had his she led him outside to a somewhat secluded area, but still around all the people. In a low tone, she finally spoke to him, "what is wrong? You've been cold to me." She pointed out and drowned at him. Her look was full of concern and sadness as she waited for the mans response.

Mentions: Owen and Nollie - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Outfit

Luna Bowings
Anya-Taylor-Joy-2021-anya-taylor-joy-44336200-300-178.gif

Luna sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her phone. She was actually sort of nervous for the day ahead of her. With breakfast and shopping with Mason, who she's never hung out with outside of their bedrooms (apart from the "going to get coffee") and the hanging out with her new friend Brooke, her nerves were actually running high. She wasn't use to this. Feeling something about the things going on in her life usually never made her feel nervous.
Wiping her hands off on her sweat pants, she finally set her phone aside. She'd been messaging Mason about her clothes, what she should wear to breakfast and shopping, but then their conversation had veered. Lately the messaging had been that way with them. When she'd first met him it was late night "u up" texts but now they would have conversations that would sometimes last for hours. She felt comfort in him even though she knew she shouldn't. She knew he was the type of guy that people shouldn't take comfort in. Yet here she was.
Finally she stood up and made her way to her closet to grab her dress and long sleeve. It was fall now and the wind was more chilly. She'd been happy though to be wearing more sweaters. She liked to be covered up without feeling suffocated by the sun. After slipping on the outfit, the girl made her way to the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth, and only paused for a moment to debate taking the cover she had over the mirror, just to make sure she looked okay, but decided against it. She knew Mason liked the way she looked, she didn't need to fuss over it.
After grabbing her backpack and keys, the made her way out to her car. She'd gotten the tire fixed since her last interaction with Mason, so she was free to drive over to his place, where they would be switching over to his car because she was not confident hers would make it to the city. So, she climbed out of her car and went up the apartment steps, pressing the buzzer to the apartment that was labelled with his last name, then leaned against the railing, waiting patiently for him to come down.

Mentions: Mason and Brooke - vixe vixe

Outfit

• nollie was closing up shop...

even though
    she didn't really want to. But, her boss wanted to give everyone an opportunity to attend the Food and Wine Tasting festival if they chose to, so she had no choice but to close up shop early. The mere concept of drinking alcohol left a sour taste in her mouth. And out in public? It made her sick to her stomach just at the thought of it. Nollie was pretty straight-edge when it came to those kinds of things. She refused to drink, or smoke, and she was definitely abstaining from that three letter word that wasn't very ladylike of her to say. But no one ever pressured her into it, especially not Carter, so she was content enough as to not encourage others to follow the same lifestyle that she was currently living. Besides, she wasn't very convincing, anyway.

Most people around here were defensive when it came to their alcohol and drug consumption. She'd just get herself into trouble, and Carter wouldn't always there to save her. There was nothing she could do about that. But what she could do was close up shop all on her own. She had let everyone else go early, leaving herself as the only employee left standing. It was peaceful as she swept up, humming along to the song playing in her head. Carter's necklace hung around her neck - she was never letting go of that...well, at least until Damon grew up and found the person of his dreams. Then, she'd have to reluctantly give it up. But for now, it was her prized possession - she hadn't taken it off in the time since it had been gifted to her. She was officially off of the market. And one day, she'd officially be Magnolia Kingston. It had a nice ring to it, she had to admit. Okay, maybe she did want to be alone while she daydreamed about him. But was that so wrong? She didn't think so. After all, they were boyfriend and girlfriend now. She felt like a schoolgirl, giddy over the star quarterback asking her to homecoming.

Nollie had always longed to go to one of those high school dances, but alas, she had been homeschooled. There were no dances for her to go to, no star quarterback for her to crush on. No, it was just her and her mother, following the exercises that the various textbooks had outlined for them. But it wasn't all boring - she had so much fun practicing improv for her theatre class, or reciting a speech for her speech class. Sure, it got lonely, what with it being them two, every day, all day, but hey, who needed friends when she had her mom right there with her? Okay, maybe her upbringing was totally sad, but she wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Anyway, where was she? Ah, yes, she was hanging the broom up on its hook behind the closet door. She wiped her sweaty palms against the apron hanging from her frame before she untied it, folding it and putting it in the dirty apron basket. Tomorrow, she'd have to wash them. They were running low on clean ones. It was her least-favorite policy around here - why couldn't she just wash the aprons every night before closing? It just didn't seem sanitary to her. When she'd finally own this place, things would change.

Nollie grabbed her coat, slipping it on over her thin sweater. It was a little breezy out - untypical for this time of year, but she didn't control the weather. She locked up behind her, flipping the light switch from on to off before heading out. Now what would she do with her newfound free time?

Arcadian

♡coded by uxie♡

Daniel Charter
4a89836958b84254380e272165ea6a4f.gif

Daniel ignored yet another text from his mom, demanding him to come over to the vineyard, for at least an appearance. He had been arguing with her all week that he needed to be at the surf shop to cater to the store and start making new boards for the next surf season. It always took all of fall and winter to get boards made for the spring when tourists would slowly start trickling back into town. He had a lot to get done, and that included training his new employee.
Though he didn't know much about her, she did say she could surf and had a small bit of teaching experience in her past, and that was all he needed. Plus, she wasn't so bad to look at. After all that shit with Summer, he could use a distraction that wasn't his go to smoking weed and drinking. With all the drama circulating through the town, the parties had been dry. So he'd spent most of his time getting high in the back room in his free time. Of course he had to go feel something for a girl who only liked the idea of his free spirit.
When 11:00 a.m. hit, Daniel exited the back of the shop to go to the front and unlock the door for his staff, smiling when he saw Ava's new face. "Here," He said, nodding for her to follow. "I only have medium's in the shirts right now, but I'll order more in the spring since I tend to get bored of the old logos when the new tourist season rolls around." He said, handing her a t shirt with his shops logo from a box behind the counter. "So it's your standard surf shop. Plus we sell some regular beach things like swim suits and towels, and beach toys." He said with a shrug.
"Here I'll show you the shed where all the boards are made and extra stock is stored." He said, motioning for the girl to follow him outside. Just off to the side of the store was a somewhat worn down shed, which was likely due to the salt in the air, and unlocked it. All over there were boxes and tools and half made boards laying around, "it's not much, but if there's something you can't find inside, it's most likely stored out here. I plan to make a bigger and more organized area of all this, but for now the shed is what it is." He told her and turned to look at her, finally getting a good look over.
All he had seen from her before were what she posted on social media, but that was nothing compared to her in person. He didn't let his gaze linger long though as he went on, "I do expect you to have the stock memorized by the end of next week, and once you get around the POS system, that's pretty much it until the tourist season rolls around. There are lessons and stuff here and there throughout the year, but we're mostly busy in the spring and summer. Do you have any questions?" He asked with a bright smile, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe
Outfit is just some tan shorts and a black long sleeve with his shop logo on it.

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the hospital

scenario:

come outside

theme song:

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise woke up in a great mood. She had the plan to get the girl. Or really a step to the final step of getting the girl. Ever and she has been going on dates since the fair, including the date that Ever asked her out for the first time. They haven't told anyone because of the drama that would start when the news of their budding romance got out. Especially since Skyler and Camren had broken up or for the rest of the clueless beach know are currently 'ex-best friends'. Ever didn't want the drama that would be associated with the fact that she was going out with her sister's ex-best friend/girlfriend ex. Honestly neither did Carlise, all she wanted was to spend time with Ever, and get to know her like she had been doing.

Everest Kennedy was someone that she hadn't been able to get off her mind for the past few weeks, not that she wanted it to that is.

She got out of bed, and went to check on her mama, and to see if her brother was around so she could borrow one of his bikes from the shop. Her brother was a collector of motorcycles as both she and he had their licenses, but she drove the bikes more due to the fact that her brother had Damon, and he only got to ride when Carter felt like getting the sidecar out plus with Magnolia now a big part of their lives, her brother was less for the bikes and more for the cars. So that gave her the free rein she wanted but she still needed to ask out of respect. "Hey Mama, where's big bro?" She asked her mother once she came downstairs from her room, and saw her with her nephew whom she gave a kiss on top of his forehead.

Yes, she still lived with her mom, but with her brother moving out, she was scared to leave her mom alone. So for right now, she's staying by her side.

"He's over there, I'm taking Damon for the day so he could have a break. Don't bother him too much, he's looking for rings to propose with. " Her mom answered as she was making food for Damon. She nodded and rushed out to the living room where she saw her brother smiling on the phone as he scrolls through his phone looking at engagement rings. She smiled softly at him, she was happy for him. Everyone but the two lovebirds knew how over the heels in love they were with each other. She was happy that her brother grew some balls and asked her out and now he's looking at engagement rings. She already knew that she was going to be his best man. They made a deal that for each of their weddings, Carter would be her maid of honor and she would be his best man. They were each other's best friends of course. Carlise went up to him and kissed him on the cheek as he looked up at her. "Hey baby sis, what can I do for my favorite sister?" He asked her softly

"Carter, I'm your only sister but can I take out one of the bikes from the shop." She asked as she smiles at him. He always told her that she was his favorite sibling even with her being his only sibling. It's how their relationship went, Carter and Carlise were the closest siblings that you could ever meet. They told each other everything. She told him first when she figured out she was gay, and Carter told her first when Damon became a reality. It's how they worked, how they have always worked. She would go to war over her brother. He nodded "Of course, just make sure to sign it out. Isa should be there working on a project but the shop is closed today cause of the festival so take your key." She nodded as she walked away, she grabbed her skateboard and her keys.

All the Kingston fam had a key to the shop, it was so if Carter couldn't open it and neither could Isa. Their mama or herself could open and run the shop. She's a pretty good mechanic herself, growing up around cars her whole life. It was just built in her, but it was always known that her brother would inherit the shop being the firstborn. He did try to share it with her but that wasn't her dream to follow in dad's footsteps, it was his. She still needed to find hers, but she came around and helped out when he needed her to. Carlise skated to the shop, which wasn't that far from them, maybe 3 or 4 blocks away. Once she was there, she unlocked the door and waved hi to Isa who was under a car then dropped off her skateboard in the office grabbing the keys for an Honda CBR650R. Hopping onto the bike, and driving off after making sure that she had locked everything back up.

Carlise also made sure there was another helmet for Eve. It took her about 15 minutes to reach the hospital and to park. Once she did, she took her helmet off and leaned against the bike as she texted Eve to come outside. She smiled to herself as she sends it.

Ahh, she can't wait to see her.

Her favorite girl.

"I can't get you out of my head and I don't think I want to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back