• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

can you come cover my shift?

Her phone lit up with a text from Myra. Brooke cursed under her breath. She was in the middle of painting her toenails on the cool tile of her parents bathroom. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip as she set down the dark green nail polish and picked up her phone. She sighed, typing out her response. It must of been important if Myra was texting her in the middle of her shift, plus Brooke owed her from the last time she covered her shift.

She looked down at herself, she was definitely not work ready. With her toes half painted, she left her bathroom and started getting ready. She threw something casual on and applied the tiniest bit of mascara and nothing else. She didn’t like looking absolutely dead for work.

It didn’t take her long to hop into her car and drive down to the pier. Her boss, Kerrington was already there, sitting in a little folding chair and handing out various shirts and pamphlets. He was just about soaked through his button up even with the little fan he had. Brooke snorted at the sight. Who the fuck wore a button up in this heat?

“Myra asked me to cover her shift, so here I am.”

She sat down next to Kerrington, putting on the fakest smile you could. She knew the deal, she’d done this a million times before and she wasn’t very happy about being stuck Kerrington, especially in this heat. He always acted like he had a stick up his ass and Brooke hated that. The fact that he was her boss made her dislike him even more and the fact that he was insanely attractive.

Jpg

Brooke

♡coded by uxie♡

Ava was new, new to Rosemary Beach, so that meant she’d never even been to an end of the summer festival. She wanted to see what all the fuss was about. She’d been texting Daniel, maybe she’d see him here? They’d only ever texted, they’d never met in person before. Her heart skip a beat at the possibility of seeing him but at the same time she was kicking herself. He was about to be her boss, and that was a big no, no even though their texts has been a little flirty. She just couldn’t help herself. If she was being honest she didn’t work there yet so it shouldn’t be the big of a deal but still, it felt wrong.

The moment Ava stepped onto the pier she was bombarded with the sweet smell of funnel cake and cotton candy. She lifted her nose to the smell, almost drawn to it and found herself in line for the funnel cake. She felt herself becoming a bit lonely, who goes to the fair by themselves? Suddenly feeling a bit self conscious she shrank back into herself, crossing her arms across her her chest.

“Next! What can I get for you today?” Ava snapped out of her thoughts and put on a soft smile.

She stepped up to the booth, tucking a loose strand of her brown hair behind her ear, “Hello, can I get a funnel cake and a small lemonade.”

“That’ll be, 10 dollars,” Ava’s eyebrows knitted together in frustration. Ten whole dollars? What a ripoff. Reluctantly, Ava pulled her wallet from her back pocket and handed the lady two fives. In exchange the lady handed her, her plate of warm funnel cake piled high with powdered sugar. Her stomached grumbled as she gave her a small thanks.

With her funnel cake and drink in hand she wasted no time in getting away from the crowds of people so she could enjoy her sweet treat. She looked up to the sky as she walked to the end of the pier, taking in the beautiful surroundings. Then she leaned against the railing, picking at her funnel cake with her fingers. There weren’t many people at the docks, but she spotted one person dressed in all black smoking. Her mouth started salivating at the thought of a cigarette on her lips. She placed the funnel cake down on the railing and slid over to him.

“Hey, can I bum a cigarette?”

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Haiden Sutton
6BB0CCAE-B219-41C4-9F1A-8D989CCF5DBC.gif
Haiden raised an eyebrow at Sam’s outburst and let the girl drag her away from the carnival and prying eyes. “Oh wow if you wanted to get me alone you could’ve just said so.” She teased but a small frown touched her lips when Sam began yelling. Luckily they were toward the back of the pier and hidden between the railing and some game booths. The girl simply just let Sam yell, and yell, until she was tired of Sam yelling at her.
Cupping the girls face, Haiden pressed her lips to Sam’s, backing her up until Sam’s back was pressed against one of the game booths so that Sam was trapped between Haiden and the booth. She didn’t want Sam to run away from this, knowing how nervous she was about being around Haiden. Sam was probably the only person in town who didn’t look at Haiden like she was an object, and she liked that. That was probably why Haiden subtly flirted with her at the doctors, and made little hints at wanting to hang out. The unicorn, although a priority, was practically just an excuse to see Sam.
Eventually she pulled away from the kiss, a little breathless from the brief make out session, and gave Sam a small smile, “that got you to stop yelling.” She said with a small shrug of her shoulders, “you think me flirting with you was to toy with your emotions? It wasn’t. I know about that drama with Kerr and your parents, I work at a strip club, I hear things. I know you’re in the closet.” She explained and backed up a little bit to put some space between them, “you blowing me off or making excuses not to see me, I can tell you’re in the closet. I wouldn’t out you for my own personal feelings. I may seem like a shit person to everyone in this town, but I’m not.” She told her and shook her head, “now are you done yelling at me?”

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

OCTOBER 31ST.

The sky was a garish bright light, it burned and it blinded as the people milled about, joyfully frolicking.

Dark brown eyes examined each one - the screaming delighted children; their sweating, red faced fathers; their mothers with upturned noses and pinched brows. Tension simmered beneath their exasperated expressions – perhaps from the dishes being dirty, perhaps from the stressors of raising children. Plastic veils of joy and satisfaction plastered over malcontent and frustration.

How utterly boring.

Matt didn’t particularly care for any of that – a domestic simmering under the surface of cheerful nuclear families was nothing new, after all. Call him when they were actually yelling at each other. In fact if it were up to him, he’d never see the light of day again. Vampiric in nature, the sun burned a little too much for him to fully enjoy it. Floridian heat was too suffocating, humidity too all consuming. Disgusting. And his particular choice of apparel – black upon black in an almost monk like fashion – meant that heat became ever more oppressive.

So instead, he watched as the woman fanned herself with a newspaper, Beatrice, while Little Tommy asked her for an ice cream. Begged her for ice cream. And she finally snapped and started screeching like a harpy. The husband seemed to try to step in while the kid started sobbing.

Very quickly, there was a very public meltdown between this small family, and Matt was enjoying every second of the cataclysm before him. Finally, some content that was actually interesting.

He pulled out a cigarette from his new pack and lit it between his teeth. A grim, wolf-like smile appeared. A small wave with the hand that held the lighter as Beatrice glared at him for poisoning the lungs of her child who was currently throwing a tantrum over a distinct lack of ice cream.

His lips pulled back into what was an actual genuine smile, though no less predatory in nature, as his taunting seemed to bring reason back into Beatrice’s eyes.

The family quickly shuffled off in shame, and Matt allowed a small chuckle to escape him. He leaned over the pier, a small tap of the back end of the cigarette sending small bits of ash fluttering into the blue expanse of the sea. Reveling in the small lull of pleasure that came from his smoke, and thoroughly ignoring the glares of concerned parents passing by.

Hey can I bum a cigarette?

A small flash of surprise fluttered through him, but was gone as quickly as it came. He slowly turned his head enough to take in the woman before him.

Tired dreary darkness met bubblegum pink friendliness. There was a pull to the side of the mouth of the apathetic man. Perhaps amusement.

He held out the pack of cigarettes to her, flicked on the black lighter with a small click to let her light the stick of death.

“Smoking ruins your lungs, you know.” Steady, and carefully neutral. Broadly American accent. Though, whether or not he was truly being judgmental or making a joke was more up to the interpretation of his speaking partner rather than his own prerogative.

That being said, he took a long drag of the cigarette, blowing out a smoke ring as the embers of the cigarette flared orange and yellow. The slightest bit of whimsy to an otherwise drab persona.

He gave her his sharp smile of satisfaction. The cat that ate the canary.

“It’s a bad habit.” Though, he never actually stated that she or him should actually quit. Or stop smoking together.

“What brings you to sunny cheery Florida”

There was another scream off in the distance – children squealing with delight or terror, who knew.

Who cared?

now playing...

Indigo Night

Tamino

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Lavender Boileau
9fb21921ef0556a1d400e21061d6b06ce40b1f4f.gif

Lavenders face flushed and she stared down at her hands that were folded neatly in lap. Hearing Wendall speak kindly of her tutor made her wonder how Wendall would react when he met Papa. Most people felt intimidated at first but Lavender suspected that Wendall may not react like others. Especially not if Lavender told him how sweet and kind Papa was. There was a hope that Wendall would at the very least be accepting but Lav could feel that the Clergy would be good for Wendall. That maybe, like Lav, Wendall was searching for a loving family. The Clergy would provide that for him. A safe place to feel loved and accepted. Cherished through and through. Papa would make sure that he would be happy and would touch his soul with his music. Lavender knew it.

"I would love to do this more often. I don't know about every weekend but picnics at the beach would be a perfect way to end the week." Lav packed up the rest of her salad and slid it back into the basket before Wendall helped her to her feet. "I'm not much of a swimmer." She confessed, "I mean I can swim but not very well. I'm happy to stand in the water, though." Lavender kept Wendalls hand in hers as they walked toward the water. She smiled softly as they passed the girls who were happily playing in the sand. Oh to be a young girl again blissfully unaware of the harshness of the world.

As they approached the edge of the beach Lavender let go of Wendalls hand and cautiously walked into the water. She stopped when the water was just above her belly button. It was cold and it took Lav a moment to adjust to the temperature. She turned to face Wendall and smiled ad she backed into the water deeper until the water came to her collarbone. Her hair floated around her in the water. Her hair was already wet so Lavender decided to just dunk herself into the water. She was only down for a moment before she came back up and brushed her wet hair back. Her gaze went immediately to Wendall. He was so handsome. Seeing him like this made her truly wonder why he wanted anything to do with her. She was broken and he didn't even know it. It didn't seem like he knew about her past and it almost made her feel guilty.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Last edited:

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the fair

scenario:

wow....

Samantha Rose

Sam was yelling. She was upset. Not because she thought that Haiden was that type of girl, it was because her feelings ran deeper than just a crush. She wanted so much more with this woman and that scared her. That scared her more than anything because Sam couldn't give her more, and she wanted to. She wanted to throw away Kerrington being her beard, her parents, everything she ever held dear to her. She would throw it away if Haiden only asked her to, and that scared me because she never thought that a feeling like this existed. Not for girls like her with their whole lives planned out.

Then Haiden did something that changed the picture.

She kissed her. And all of sudden nothing else in this world mattered, as she was backed up against one of the game booths. Haiden cupped her cheek, and all Sam wanted to do is say fuck you to her parents. Fuck you to the world. All she wanted to do is keep kissing the girl in front of her. Her brain wanted her to run, to change directions, to remember who she was supposed to be but she was tired of being who she was supposed to be, and she wanted to be who she was.

"That's an effective way to shut me up." Sam mutters as she breathes in deeply to catch her breath from the kiss that certainly changed things. She listened to Haiden and watched as she backed up. She sighed as she brought up the drama with her parents and K. "I am in the closet, but that's not why I avoided being alone with you." She said softly to her as she took her hand and pull her back close with her. Her confidence showing a bit. "I was...am scared that you would see what a dork I am and run away. You have no idea how much I wanted to say yes every time you asked me, but my fears...my family?" She said softly as she rubs her face.

"I couldn't ask that of you. I won't ask that of you. " She then cups Haiden's cheek rubbing it softly " And believe or not, I never thought of you as a shit person. I never thought of you any differently than me. Don't you see, that you drive me nuts sometimes? When I was talking about my feelings, I was referencing the point that they are there. I like you, Haiden. A lot. " She told her as she looked at her in her eyes to prove that she was telling the truth and that she wasn't running away.

"Enough to risk it all for you....I would risk it all for you because, in my eyes, you are more than worth it. " She kissed her softly, and Sam smiled softly at her. "And yes I'm done yelling."

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

As soon they all got into the room, Paris flopped down on the white fluffy hotel comforter. Carmen didn’t want to bother her so she went over to the large window, throwing open the curtains revealing the bustling city below.

“Just one time before I'm drunk and can't remember this lushness,” Paris laughed, sliding off the plush bed and over to her bag to grab her heels. Carmen already had her heels on and her feet were already killing her. She should’ve been used to heels but with her flat feet that wasn’t the case.

She cursed at herself for not waiting until they got to the hotel to change into her heels but, hell she was already here and there ride was already on its way so there was no point in her taking them off for a little bit. Instead, she crossed the room and sat down on the bed. Paris rummaged around the mini fridge, grabbing various little bottles of liquor pouring them into styrofoam cups. She passed the out to everyone and said a toast.

“Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. And vodka makes you not remember any of that crap." Carmen cheered to that, ‘clinking’ her cup with Paris’s and Kendall’s. She tapped the bottom of the cup on the her thigh before she brought the cup up to her lips. She wasted no time in throwing back the burning liquid. The Uber came soon after, Paris hooked her arm through Carmen’s leading her and Kendall into the elevator and out of the hotel.,

The line for the club was ridiculously long but Paris worked her Paris magic and in no time they were down the stairs and at the bar. Eventually, the bartender came over and poured them all two shots. She threw them back with ease, sliding both glasses to the edge of the bar, closet to the bartender so they would be easier for them to grab.

Paris was already feeling the liquor as she swayed her hips to the thumping bass of the EDM music. Carmen on the other hand, wasn’t feeling particularly loose. Yes, there was alcohol in her system but it wasn’t enough. She couldn’t stop her mind from drifting towards Skylar and thinking about how much fun they would have at this bar. Paris wrapped her hand around Carmen’s, tugging her deeper into the massive crowd of sweaty bodies. Carmen didn’t want to look like a buzzkill, even though she wasn’t really feeling party vibe. She tried to fake it as best as she could, swaying her hips in tune with Paris’s.

They danced together for bit before Kendall opened mouth, “Having fun yet?" Carmen rolled her eyes, he hoped he didn’t see her even though the lighting was dim. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, smoothing down the frizzy curls.

“Yeah, I’m having a blast but, I really need another shot.”

She didn’t wait for a response before disappearing into the crowd to go back to the bar. Once she was there she tapped the wood with her fingernails.

“What can I get for you?”The bartender asked.

“I’ll have a Cosmopolitan.” The bartender nodded, and began making her drink. Once it was fully prepared he slid it over to her.

“Thanks!” She flashed the bartender a soft smile before making her way back to her friends, drink in hand and ready to really let loose.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
MOOD: ...

OUTFIT: Whatever

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dani Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Chin up and we'll drown a little slower
"Oh a gig, huh? Cool, cool," Alexei nodded, unable to contain an adoring grin, beaming with pride to hear that Dani, his Dani, was still kicking ass and following her dreams. He even managed to control himself, and skip the fatherly lecture about how she needs to be careful when traveling or at her gigs.

He chuckled at the cute puppy eyes she gave him, lifting a finger to give her an affectionate boop under the chin. "Ah, the ol' ferris wheel? Love to, I've been stuck at this beer tent. This'll be the first fun thing I'm doing all day," He draped an arm around Dani to give her a little squeeze of appreciation, then let his hand drop to the small of her back as they set out for the ferris wheel.

"Sooo, not meeting anyone. Got it. Are you...ya know. Seeing anyone?" Alexei asked in as casual a tone possible for such a loaded question, casting a side eye to the brunette as the walked together. He knew the answer was sure to piss him off if she was; he dreaded the thought of Dani being with someone else. But he couldn't help torturing himself by asking. The simple fact was, she just wasn't his Dani anymore.

Dani walked a little ahead when she'd found a trashcan to toss the napkins and things leftover from their funnel cakes. Alexei watched the hypnotic sway of her hips side to side, quickly losing his resolve to remain a gentleman. Okay, so it'd been a while. He hadn't been with anyone since the last time the ex-couple had a casual run-in that ended with them in bed together.

He grabbed Dani by the hips to pull her back to him, arms slipping around her waist to capture her in a hug from behind. "Mmph.." Alexei nuzzled her neck playfully. "Shouldn't have said you missed me," He pouted with a little laugh.

The familiar, alluring scent of her hair made him want her even more, and he couldn't resist giving her neck a hungry kiss before releasing her. He really wanted to push her up against the metal wall of a nearby cotton candy stand, but alas, there were children around. And getting thrown out of the festival for indecency wasn't exactly the end of summer he was hoping for.

They finally made it across the fairgrounds, the first to queue up for the next go on the ferris wheel. "Didn't we get naughty on the ferris wheel once?" Alexei teased, giving Dani a gentle poke in her ribs. "Or was that a dream I had," He joked with a wistful sigh before approaching the booth to pay their admission onto the ride.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Dirty hippy chic

basics
MENTIONS:

Stella dear.szmm dear.szmm

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nico Tiwari
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
The End of Summer Festival just didn't hit quite like it used to.

Nico used to love going as a kid and teenager. Playing games, gorging on junk food, riding the Zipper til you puke. It was heaven. So of course, Nico was a little sad that he couldn't get into the spirit of the thing for the past few years.

He supposed it didn't help that he was wandering around by himself. Or maybe he'd just taken so many drugs throughout the years, his brain just didn't respond to pure, clean fun the way it should anymore.

Perhaps this was why he decided to eat all those magic mushrooms on the way to the festival this year. Unfortunately, an entire eternity had passed (nearly an hour) since he'd choked down his favorite fungi, and he wasn't even hearing any colors or anything. If shrooms couldn't improve a lackluster day at the fair, what could?

Nico was idly texting back and forth with Stella as he walked the fairgrounds, and learned his pal had scored a gig there at one of the booths. He slowly and carefully tapped out reponses until it became more and more difficult to make sense of the letters and numbers floating around his screen. Then decided to just visit Stella at her booth instead, but which one was she at again?

He thought it was the admission booth, but quickly realized his mistake when instead of finding his curly-haired friend standing behind it, he came face to face with the contemptuous scowl of a stern-looking Karen. She glared at him with creepy lizard eyes, and spat out a curt can I help you? A forked, serpentine tongue flicking out of her mouth when she spoke. Nico backed away, thoroughly spooked by the hallucination. He was really beginning to regret the decision to trip by himself.

A queue of fairgoers started to form behind him, grumbling about the holdup as they waited to pay their admission. All of a sudden, Nico was slapped in the face with a wave of paranoia, remembering that he'd only just snuck into the fair, and hadn't actually paid any admission himself. He was now convinced this lizard woman could read his mind, that she could somehow see the crime written all over his face. "Uh…" Was all he mumbled in response before tearing off in the opposite direction.

Nico finally stumbled to a stop at the pier, doubled over with hands on his knees as he wheezed from the exertion of that impromptu sprint. When he finally looked up, he was suprised to find a small figure tumbling forward right in front of him. Reflexively, he straightened up to catch her at the last moment before she could topple to the ground.

"Oh, shit..!" The confused fellow chuckled, gently placing the girl back on her own two feet. "You okay?? Oh no, I--dont mention it!" He stammered, uncharacteristically flustered and blushing when she refused to him as "hero."

He took a step back to check out his new friend, taken aback to find a gorgeous pixie blonde staring back at him. In his current condition it was more like a gut punch knocking the wind out of him, struck silent by her pretty face and perky chest nicely cradled in a flimsy tank top. Though to her, his ogling might have looked like he was simply standing there slackjawed behind his bright pink plastic shades, waiting for his brain to slowly reboot.

Nico blinked stupidly for a while, studying the angelic, everchanging aura the blonde emitted as reality bent and shifted around her. He couldn't help breaking into a wide grin when she smiled at him though; it was absolutely infectious, radiating pure sunshine. His warm brown eyes were no doubt a bit glassy and bloodshot, but he revealed them eagerly in exchange for a better view, pushing his sunglasses up to perch atop his dark hair.

"Caallaaa...prettyyy," He repeated her name with a nod of approval, taking her dainty digits in his own calloused hand.

"Oh! Uh..I'm…uh, Nico," He added. For once, Nico was cursing himself for taking the wrong shit today. The mushies had a frustrating way of hindering his ability to engage in normal, friendly chitchat, unlike many other drugs that enhanced it.

"Gravitron!" He suddenly blurted out, his train of thought stuck for the moment on a convoluted, meandering track. "Come with me?? Orrr I was gonna check out that one," He pointed off in the distance, to a ride that resembled a big pirate ship that swung back and forth like a massive pendulum. Nico looked at her with puppy eyes, wordlessly begging the angel to take a chance on him.
code by valen t.

• outfit:

mood:

nervous as hell

at the fair

scenario:

for now

Carter Kingston

Carter just smiled at the scene. He got up and walked around to his little family. Yes, his family. Lia was apart of his family, with Damon. She was the missing piece that he has been searching for. He was just too stupid to realize it at the time, she was right there, saving them. Damon brought him purpose but Lia...She brought him back to life.

She was his heart.

Carter wiped away both Damon and Nollie's tears from their faces. "We love you Magnolia Kingston." He said softly. He knew that her last name was hunter but not for long. She will be a Kingston, he now sees why his dad married his mom after 6 months of meeting her. It's been 2 years since meeting Lia, he was running behind and it was time to catch up. He looked at Damon and wink which was their signal for them to go to the bathroom. "Mommy! Daddy needs to take me to the bathroom." Damon signed as he pulled Carter's hand to the bathroom

Once they were there, Carter quickly changed Damon's shirt into the one for the ferris wheel. Making sure that he had a jacket that covered his shirt, they walked out and towards Nollie that was finishing up her food. Damon quickly finished his, and so did Carter. Carter gave another wink to Damon who knew to push his mommy to the ferris wheel. "I wanna see up high Mommy! Ferris wheel please!" Carter just laughed and cleaned up.

Once everything was cleaned, they headed towards the ferris wheel. They waited in line as Carter breathed in and out softly. He was nervous but it was time for him to man up and make this official. Once they were in the seats and was going up. He nodded to Damon who started taking off his jacket. Carter began to talk "I never realized how amazing you are, or how important you are to us until that moment when you came to me at my weakest. You watched out for Damon, and you stay by us, even when all we did was be slient and cried." He told her softly.

"I think that was the moment I fell in love with you." Carter told her. "I think the moment I decided to do something about it, was when I watched you with Damon and you were acting out harry potter with him, and you brought it to life for him. You gave him a world to love without hearing it." He told her as he took her hands in his. His hands were shaking, and he was nervous. Carter smiled at her as he speaks,

"The moment that I decided that this was it for me, was the ball and seeing you so beautiful. I knew that in my heart, that you were it for me. You were the one for me." Carter said as he nodded to Damon who tapped his Mommy's shoulder. His shirt saying 'This isn't marriage propsel yet, but can you be daddy's girlfriend for now? he needs time to shop for a ring..'

"Can you be my girlfriend for now?" He asked her "I just need time to shop for a ring, because I can't imagine a day without you in my life Magnolia Hunter."

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

the day of the fair...

and
Nollie was speechless. To hear the words "Magnolia Kingston" come out of Carter's lips raised goosebumps on her arms. But before she could work up the courage to say anything, Damon and Carter were off and away to the bathroom. Wow. She would really be a Kingston one day. Nollie could barely finish her food with all of the emotions overriding her hunger. But she managed to eat most of it by the time that the Kingston boys had returned. Damon now had a change of clothes, which made her a bit suspicious. "You wanna see the Ferris wheel? Alright, but we have to clean up first. Messy boys make messy men, and you don't want to grow up to be messy, now, do you?" Nollie signed, bending down to ruffle Damon's hair a little. "Now, let's make the table as clean as we can!" She was encouraging but firm, trying to be the best possible influence in the child's life that she could possibly be. Parenting would be a new and exciting challenge, but she was here for it.

After the space had been tidied up and the trash thrown away in a designated receptacle, the family made their way over to the queue for the ride. She calmly waited in line with Carter and Damon, even though it took them a whole fifteen, maybe even twenty minutes to get to the front. Nollie didn't mind it one bit - she had great company to converse with while waiting. They were soon ushered into one of the seats, the attendant closing the door behind them. She had no idea what was about to happen. But when Carter started talking, her heartbeat began to race. Was this what she thought it was going to be? Was this really happening? Oh, she sure hoped so, with all of her heart. She let Carter do all of the talking as he reached for her hands. They were shaking. Nollie thought it was cute that he was so nervous about this. And then she glanced down at Damon's shirt, and the tears that had been wiped away now dotted her eyes once more.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Nollie threw her arms around Carter's neck, kissing him softly before pulling away. Damon was in the cart with them, after all - he didn't need to be subjected to that. "I plan on being in both of your lives for as long as you'll have me." Was she in heaven? Had she died and gone up into the clouds above? All she knew was that she didn't want this day to ever end.

Epilogue

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Sick

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

geminiy geminiy

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Lulu gets sick at the fair
tl;dr
Tallulah
You would find her in a Polaroid picture

After the spinning ride Lulu and Eli decided to go on a rollercoaster. Neither one were really a fan of coasters it seemed, but the need for adrenaline surged through the pair. Up until the last second before the first drop anyway. Then the pair regretted their decision. Lulu tried her best to enjoy it by faking a scream, but mostly she was just feeling nauseous. The pang in her stomach did not appreciate being jostled around nor did her stomach itself appreciate the free falling sensation of the coaster's hills.

When they got off the ride, Lulu was dizzier than ever and really gripped Eli's shoulder for support. He didn't seem to be doing so well either but definitively better than she was. Her stomach rumbled angrily and Eli went off to find some hopefully vegetarian food. While Lulu wasn't a strict vegetarian, in fact she really only didn't eat red meats, there was still unlikely to be much filling food at a fair for her. Especially food that wouldn't further upset her stomach.

Lulu sat down at picnic table in the shade while waiting for Eli to return. She watched the fair goers happily, reveling in their joy. The Woods girl was a highly empathetic woman and seeing others happy brought her joy as well. That was part of why she wanted to become a therapist. She wanted to make others happy and what better way to do that than by giving someone the mental tools to achieve their own happiness. Eventually her friend came back balancing several little baskets of food. "I really appreciate you getting this Eli." she thanked him as she took a sip of one of the waters they had brought.

"Don't even stress about the food, it's my own fault for not eating more before I left. I know how well these things cater to my diet." she felt silly for not planning ahead well enough. After all, fairs didn't tend to have food fit for pesce-pollotarians. She took some nibbles of the various foods and drank the orange juice and water, but still felt woozy and light headed. It felt like the more she consumed the worse her body felt.

"I think I just need to rest for a minute." Lulu said quietly while closing her eyes slowly. Nausea was beginning to hit her pretty hard. For several long moments the pair sat in silence while Lulu tried to calm her body. She was hoping to mind over matter the situation but it was an uphill battle.

Suddenly Lulu got up and rushed away, returning forlornly several minutes later. "I think my time at the fair is over." she weakly said to Eli. She grabbed one of the napkins Eli had brought over and dabbed at the corners of her mouth, signaling she had been sick. "I'm so so sorry." she felt really guilty about forcing Eli to leave but he was her ride so if she had to leave, so did he. Eli reassured her it was okay and they gathered up their things and headed out.

The whole ride to the Johannes household, Eli insisted on continuing to take care of Lulu rather than just drop her off home, the girl had her head practically out the window out of fear of being sick again. She clutched on to her tiger tightly and let the cool air blow over her face, her hair billowing behind her. She had used her water to wash out the taste of vomit from her mouth but was now out. Her mouth was uncomfortably dry by the time they pulled up to the mansion and the sting of bile haunted the back of her throw. Eli had to help her out of the car and up to the door.

Before the two could open the door however, someone opened it from the other side; Gretchen Wilder. Her and Lulu used to be friends but now the other girl hated her guts. In her eyes Lulu was a backstabbing relationship ruiner. She had always felt a little guilty about the whole situation but she knew deep down she had done the right thing. Once the blonde was out of earshot Lulu turned to Eli. "What was she doing here?" she had her suspicions but was feeling to sick to think further on the matter. She covered her mouth instinctively as another intense wave of nausea hit her.
code by valen t.

ryan murphy.
"I’ve got you, you’re alright.”
Look, Ryan hated being stuck at the top of a prehistoric Ferris wheel as much as the next guy, but there was a bigger concern in his mind in the shape of one Eloise Evermore. As much as he despised the height, the idea that Eloise was nervous and their night potentially ruined made him feel even worse. He wondered if there was anything he could do to help her out, any way to wiggle his fingers and magically make the wheel start turning again. In that moment, he recognized the immense desire to sternly speak to a manager. Someone was gonna get an earful the second that he wasn't stranded in death defying air.

He had to do something. Even though Eloise was playing it cool, Ryan could feel her body tensing nervously under his touch. Even despite her joke about throwing up, Eloise was clearly stressed about the whole ordeal. Ryan couldn't blame her for that, he was on the verge of twitching himself.

"I doubt it'll fall apart," Ryan swiftly reassured, pulling Eloise closer into his side, “but if it does, I’ll fall first and be a cushion for you. It’ll be great, suuuuper effective.” Shit. Probably not the best thing to say. Eloise’s hand went to the waist bar, her fingers trembling as they wrapped around in an iron grip.

Fuck.

Ryan was now beginning to panic himself, not at his impending doom but by the idea that Eloise was going to have a full on panic attack and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do to help her. It was a terrible feeling, that sinking feeling of dread and helplessness, so his mind began to wander and race.

“I’m feeling a little dizzy,” Eloise spoke, her voice soft and trembling. Ryan’s heart broke a little at the fear in her tone. Whoever broke that goddamn Ferris wheel had better start running.

“Hey, look at me, El.” Ryan said firmly, reaching his hands up to cup either side of Eloise’s face gently. “Just breathe, okay? I’ve got you, you’re alright.”

That is where they sat for a few minutes, Ryan visibly inhaling and exhaling to try and help Eloise steady her breath. His hands never left her jaw, his thumbs rubbing smooth lines up and down her skin with a featherlight touch, anything to try and ground her. As long as Eloise was looking at him, she wasn’t looking down at the space between them and the ground. As long as he had someone to take care of, Ryan himself stopped worrying.

The worry was difficult to control, breathing itself was hard to do at a rhythm that wouldn’t cause hyperventilation. Ryan continued to think, to search through the hidden depths of his brain for any possible solution. Short of Spidermanning it to the ground, which wasn’t possible due to the lack of webslingers on his wrists, there wasn’t a whole lot he could do.

Ryan’s eyes traced over Eloise’s features, his thumbs stopping their movement. Well, there was something he could do, but he really didn’t want the first time to be a distraction method. Eloise deserved the best, not some bullshit excuse.

Fuck it. She was worried, he was worried.

Ryan carefully tucked a piece of Eloise’s hair behind her ear, tilting her head carefully before his lips met hers. The kiss was gentle at first, their lips slowly melting together, before the passion kicked in. Once they were connected, Ryan couldn’t pull away. One of his arms snaked around Eloise’s waist in a desperate attempt to pull her closer, his other hand tracing around to the back of her neck to softly tangle in her hair and keep her against him.

He wasn’t sure how long the kiss lasted, it could have been seconds or minutes, but with each passing moment, the heat increased. Ryan didn’t want to pull away, he couldn’t bring himself to even slow down. It wasn’t until the ride lurched below them, physically shaking the two apart, that they separated, panting for air.

The ride was slowly lowering them to the ground.

Ryan couldn’t speak, he felt guilty for what he had done. He hoped that Eloise didn’t feel used or manipulated or whatever. The last thing he wanted was for her to feel anything other than truly appreciated and adored.

As their car finally lowered to the ground, Ryan hopped out and held a hand out to Eloise to help her off. It was so refreshing being on solid ground that he felt like he could bend over and kiss the oddly sticky concrete underfoot, praising the fact that he had lived to see another day. Ryan let go of Eloise’s hand, his own shoving themselves right back into the pockets of his jacket. Under the setting sun, Ryan’s face burned a deep red.

The pair walked back out to the parking lot, Ryan entirely anxious to get home. It wasn’t until his motorcycle came into view that he finally managed to speak.

“I’m sorry that, uh, the fair got ruined.” Ryan apologized, kicking a stray rock on the ground. “And I’m sorry that I, uh, ya know. I loved it, I did, I just um…”

Ryan’s voice trailed off. With a heavy sigh, he turned to Eloise and took both of her hands in his, his face contorted with worry.

“Look, I really like you Eloise. A lot, I like you a whole lot, which is why I didn’t want that to happen that way.” Ryan shrugged. “I wanted there to be a date, a real date, with all the bells and whistles and fun things you could want. I wanted to spoil you, make you feel like a goddamn queen, make sure that you knew you’re appreciated and cared for. I didn’t want to just make it feel like I was trying to screw around with you or your life by just waltzing in here and pretending like you owe me anything.” With another sigh, Ryan let go of Eloise’s hands and dropped his gaze to the ground with a halfhearted laugh. “Guess I really fucked that one up, huh?”

Ryan reached up to anxiously scratch the back of his neck, the pebble rolling underneath the toe of his boot. “I really am sorry. If, uh, if you don’t hate me though, I’d love to make it up to you. A real date, whatever you want to do, I’ll take care of everything.” Ryan held a hand up, looking back into Eloise’s eyes. “Only if you want to! No pressure or anything and if I’ve totally just fucked up, I’ll be out of the apartment by morning. I just, uh, I mean… fuck, you deserve better than this.”

eloise | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

Danielle Moulin
1678831570354.png

A large, goofy smile spread across Danielles lips as Alexei agreed to go with her to the ferris wheel. She knew damn well that it was a bad idea to go somewhere even somewhat private with him but she couldnt help herself. His scent drew her in closer and his touch drove her mad. With his hand resting on the small of her back as they walked it took everything in her to keep herself from just leaving the fair and taking him home. His presence was intoxicating to Dani and she knew she would make mistakes every time she saw him. Yet she couldn't keep herself from going back even though they both knew that being together was never going to work. They were on different paths of life. Somehow, though, every time they were together Dani would debate giving up the fight and just staying with Alexei.

His question sent her mind spinning. She knew where this was leading and Dani knew that she should lie. Just lie and say yes so they wouldn't end up in bed together gain. "I'm not seeing anyone, no. I've been too busy with work, really. Plus dating is exhausting. Meeting someone new and getting to know them. You know, the small talk and the surface questions." Dani looked up at Alexei, meeting his gaze. Her eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes, "I'd much rather be around someone who knows me and who I know." Danielle broke their eye contact as she balled up her garbage and headed toward the trash can. As she walked she could feel Alexeis eyes on her. It wasn't very long before his hands were on her hips pulling her to him. A wave of passion and lust rippled through her as his arms wrapped around her and his face nuzzled against her neck. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine. When he finally kissed her neck, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and closed. As he released her she fought the urge to beg him to continue. They were in public and Danielle didn't really want to get kicked out of the fair. Just as she thought, though, they were definitely on the path to trouble.

They kept moving toward the ferris wheel. The whole time Danielle fought to keep her hands to herself. Every piece of her wanted to pull Alexei close and have him. She knew it was a bad idea. She knew that meeting up with him would only end up torturing both of them. The pleasure was worth the pain at the end of the day. They stopped once they hit the queue. It seemed like Alexei had the same thoughts that Danielle did as he joked about the last time they were on the ferris wheel together. Every year since then she avoided going to keep herself from missing Alexei. "You must have been dreaming," She joked, "I would never do something like that." Alexei paid for their ride and they stepped onto the ferris wheel. As the ride started, Danielle turned to Alexei and looked up at him with lust filled eyes. "Fuck it." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Last edited:

As soon as the smoke from her first drag of the cigarette burned her lungs, she instantly felt her anxiety lessen. She didn’t smoke much but, big crowds like this made her anxious and a cigarette, or two, would curb the anxious feelings for a little while.

“Smoking ruins your lungs, you know.” Ava almost snorted but shrugged her shoulders instead. She clinched the slender stick between her index and middle finger and brought it away from her mouth.

“It’s a bad habit.” He continued.

“I’m very aware, I just don’t care.” She quipped back, putting the nicotine stick back between her lips and inhaling the toxic chemicals. She turned back towards the railing and leaned on it, being careful so that her funnel cake wouldn’t fall down into the endless abyss of the sea. Then she lifted her head, shaking out her brown hair over the railing and exhaled the smoke.

“What brings you to sunny cheery Florida?” She was surprised to hear the question. She hadn’t expected him to actually to start a conversation with her. From the outside, they were from two totally different worlds. Here she was in a tube top and some shorts and him, dressed up in all black.

She thought for a moment, considering his words. Did she really want to tell him the reason she ended up Rosemary beach was because she had no where else to go or that she was running from her drunk father and submissive mother?

She sighed, taking a long drag from her cigarette, “I just moved here. I wanted to check out what all the fuss was about with the fair. “ She flicked her ashes into the deep bleed water below.

“I’ve concluded that there are too many people here.” She paused before turning her head to look at him.

“What about you? Why are you here at the fair, alone?“

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

OCTOBER 31ST.

There was something in Matt’s entire demeanor of apathetic tiredness that seemed to almost switch. A subtle transition into something else as the dam appeared to break and he started actually emoting.

He gave a softer smile, not quite pleasant, but not quite as predatory as before at her engagement with his questions. A reward, of sorts, for partaking in simplistic small talk.

Why are you at the fair here alone?

“I was waiting for you.” He said, though this time instead of leaving the statement up to chance, he actually developed a tinge of warm humor to his flat and emotionless voice. Another twitch of a smile as he looked at her. “And I just love the Florida heat so much.”

Obvious sarcasm, and he was dressed in all black. Though, by making his sense of humor far more obvious, perhaps this was his version of kindness: allowing Ava a couple of comments into the joke.

He didn’t truly believe in what he said, he was mostly joking and being a pest for fun.

It’s worth noting, though, that he never actually gave a proper reason for why he showed up as he took another long drag of the cigarette. This time, there was no smoke ring.

“You particularly enjoy any of this bullshit, or are you just here to talk to drab loners” He returned the question, instead of actually responding properly.

There seemed to be a pattern arising in the way he treated people, though his own self was not immune to his sharper turns of phrase. He watched as a kid tripped with a massive cone of ice cream in his hand. Dripping disgustingly down onto the pier. The kid seemed to try to save the ice cream over his own wellbeing.

In the end, the ice cream splattered to the ground, the kid’s elbow looked skinned up, and there were tears had by all.

Except for Matt who snorted just a little bit at this image of a kid sobbing.

What a peach.

There was a flash of a change in personality as resolve replaced apathy. Swept away was pensive brooding, and in return was something bolder.

“I’m bored.” He declared, snubbing his cigarette out. “You want to play some festival games?”

Matteo Allen Wright had dark eyes and an equally apathetic expression that constantly weighed upon his brow. Though, something about those dark eyes seemed to be constantly melancholic, puppy like. And as a chainsmoker and a man who was constantly dressed as a professor, he seemed to be, in a word, a miserable, miserable person.

That is, a miserable, miserable person who wanted to throw darts at some balloons.

“It’ll be fun, c’mon.” And without checking if she was following, he started walking off, stepping in melted vanilla ice cream as he went.

now playing...

Indigo Night

Tamino

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Kerrington Woods
theo-james-theo.gif

Kerrington had his best fake smile on as he passed out the country club merch. Myra was late and he didn't get any responses back from her. Annoyance bubbled up inside him and he wasn't sure if it was from needing to work at this stupid fair, in the stupid heat, or from having to do it alone too. Eventually the crowd dispersed and he began to put out more merch. Although he knew half these people probably wouldn't sign up for the country club membership (with how ridiculously expensive it was, people just liked free things.
Once everything was neatly organized once again, Kerrington sat down in the folding chair and let out a sigh, wiping his face off with one of the embroidered country club towels. Why his dad wouldn't just have two regular employees work this thing was beyond him, but it was also a chance to just get out of the office. Though he couldn't participate in the fair activities, he didn't mind seeing the joy of everyone walking passed.
He was observing one of the many families trying to win prizes for their little ones, a voice interrupted his zoning out. Narrowing his eyes from the bright sunlight, he saw Brooke. A smile touched his lips as she explained why she was there and took a seat next to him. "Nice to see you Myra." He said to her and reached into the cooler to grab her an iced water, as well as one for himself. "Here, it's stupid hot today." He told her and relaxed back in the chair. While he wouldn't usually let his employees see him in such a relaxed state, he was exhausted and hot from the sun.

"So Myra called in." He said casually with a nod, twisting and untwisting the water bottle cap, "I'm glad she found someone to cover." He said to her with a smile, "now that you're here, I'm gonna run and grab some of that fair food." He said with a small laugh and stood up, getting lost in the crowd. Eventually he made his way back with two funnel cakes and sat back down, handing one over to her. For the majority, he liked his employees. They all had to go through extensive background checks and training, sometimes they got one bad apple, but he knew Brooke was a hard worker and didn't mind her presence.

Mentions: Brooke - vixe vixe

Haiden Sutton
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f695971416430356858426d5f6a513d3d2d3839303339333333332e313631313739646532396434636238333134323332353336313136352e676966

Haiden crossed her arms in front of herself as she listened to Sam's reasoning as to why she avoided Haiden like the plague, and a small frown touched her lips when she heard Sam speak about herself in such a belittling way, "hold on. First off? You're not a dork... I mean, even if you were, dorks are kind of cute? Way better than the old men who touch my tits on a daily basis." She said with a small laugh, "second? Who cares what your family thinks. From what I can tell, there are so many people who would back you up, including the guy you're using to hide who you truly are. And I can tell he's good because when he comes into the Vixxxen he practically avoids eye contact with every female there." She said with a small smile, tilting her head to listen to what else Sam had to say.
And there was the brave statement, the one that confirmed Haiden's suspicions. Sam did in fact like her, "and I like you. I'm an adult Sam. I can handle shit. If only you knew what I went through to be where I am today." She said, shaking her head. But when same said she would risk it all, Haiden smiled again and wrapped her arms around Sam's waist to pull her close again, savoring the taste of cotton candy on the girls lips. "Okay good, cause I'm not done kissing." She said in a teasing tone, once again bringing her lips to Sam's in a slightly heated kiss.
Eventually she pulled her lips away from Sam's and took her hand, "come on. I don't want to keep you from your friends much longer. But we're going on a real date soon, in the city, where we can be just us and be free about it." She said with a smile and nodded for Sam to follow. She already knew Sam had her number, so she didn't bother taking the girls phone. Instead she went with Sam back to where her friends had been, "I gotta get these stuffies back to Collette, but this one is for sure mine." She teased, holding up Jimbo. "Call me okay?" She said with a wink and began to make her way off the pier and to her car.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Paris Goulding
2b917a4b84498cdb6f83f1708e8358c2f52ab69e.gifv

Paris could feel the alcohol coursing through her. Admittedly she was a lightweight, but that only meant she would have a great time right? The girl already was having fun but she could tell Carmen wasn't that much into it until she left for more drinks. Kendall on the other hand seemed to be having a great time with the girls, so she smiled and placed once hand on the mans shoulder, dancing close to him until Carmen came back and she turned her attention back to Carmen.
The Long Island tea was almost gone and she was absolutely buzzing. Which made her more brave, so she pulled Carmen close and swayed with the girl, her hands lightly roaming the girls arms and hips. She was having a blast even if the other two weren't. "I'm gonna go grab another drink!" She said to the both of them and specifically asked if either wanted more drinks while she was making a run over there. Once at the bar, she ordered her drink as well as whatever was requested and made her way back to the group.
Giving the drinks away, Paris went back to dancing with the both of them, taking turns to pay some attention from one to the other, but more-so focusing on Carmen. In her drunk brain it would seem like some harmless flirting. She flirted with everyone. But if she were sober it would 100% be something to get back at Logan and Sky for. She was hurt, but the alcohol, the dancing, and the closeness of Carmen's body made all of that fade away as the night went on.
Now more brave than ever with a few drinks in her, Paris pulled Carmen closer with her hands roaming more freely along the flimsy metal fabric of the dress, up the girls arms, and down her thighs. She didn't know why she was doing this. They'd been friends for so long. But it's not like they haven't kissed before... God she didn't know what she was doing. She was a terrible person.

Mentions: Kendall - fieldofclover fieldofclover and Carmen - vixe vixe

Tw: drug use!

“Light the bitch up.” Stella handed her the rolled blunt. She shoved her hand into her bag and pulled out one of the many lighters she stashed away in the front pocket. Then, she placed the blunt between her lips and clicked the lighter, shielding the happy stick from the warm gusts of wind that came from the sea.

She took a few long drags before handing it over to stella. She leaned back on her hands, watching the water recede and then crash back on the shore. She sighed, breathing deeply, inhaling the salty sea air.

“Tell about this trouble with that posh fuck. I’m pleading for a fight today.” Alex audibly groaned, bringing her hand up to run it through her long black hair.

“Oh my god, she was the fucking worst. She wanted to me to buy her a whole brand new sweater.” She threw her hands up in the air frustratedly before she could continue, her phone dinged beside her.

hey baby! Just checking in to make sure we’re still good for dinner?

Fuck. She’d been so busy with that stupid redhead and her bestie Stella that she didn’t even realize how late it had gotten. The warm sun had began to dip below the surface, bringing the chill of the night with her.

“Hey stell, I gotta go. I totally forgot I have a date with Eli tonight.” She told her, sighing. She scooped up her bag and threw it over her shoulder and waited for Stella to stand and gather herself before she bent down and grabbed the blanket they were sitting down on. She gave it a little shake, getting as much sand off it before she haphazardly folded it up underneath her arm.

She bid stella goodbye, telling her that they’d hang out another day and then made her way back for beat up bronco. She threw her bag and the blanket onto the passenger seat and then she was off back to the one place she hated the most, home.

It didn’t take long for her to pull up into the driveway of her rundown trailer home. She sighed, turning the car off and pulling the key out of the ignition. Then, she made her way into the home, rushing into her tiny bathroom.

The shower was cramped. She really hated being here. She’d been saving up all the money she could from her shifts down at the Vixen, but she didn’t quite have enough. Wrapping a towel around her body she walked into her room, dried off then pulled on her semi-fancy date outfit. She didn’t really have many fancy clothes, save for her corset, the one she was wearing for her date. She threw on some eyeliner and a red lip. When she was finished, she looked herself in the mirror and shrugged. It would have to do.

It didn’t seem like her mother was even home. She silently thanked the gods? Goddesses or whoever and then slipped out her trailer and locked it behind her.

Alex got into her truck and she then she was off to Eli’s. Elias didn’t live anywhere near the trailer park, why would he? He had money. He never had to worry about the things Alex did. She sighed as she pulled into his driveway, grabbing her bag from the passenger seat. With a deep breath, she lightly tapped her knuckles on the door, waiting for him to answer it.

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Calla Carleton
db6e2b56b1fa4db0a7786ec5951bb2c8aca0ee39.gifv

Calla smiled brightly at the stranger who caught her, though something seemed off about him and she wasn't quite sure what. His eyes were very dilatated, and it looked like he was looking all over the place? Was he on something? She wasn't sure, she'd never taken drugs or been around people who took drugs. Maybe he was drunk? Nonetheless she was thankful he caught her. She didn't think being in the hospital on her first day in America was a great way to start the venture of finding her sister.
A small blush tinted her cheeks when he said her name was pretty before introducing himself, "Oh Nico! Uhm... that's Italian yes?" She asked, but her question was quickly put to a stop when he blurted out the word "gravitron" Was that a ride? She'd been on a few of them, but had stopped when she had eaten. But this person seemed to want to go on them, and seemed to be asking her to. "Okay, I'll go on rides." She said excitedly after seeing the what seemed to be puppy dog eyes.
Taking his hand she practically skipped over to the rides to go on with the man who she now knew at Nico. A little bit of nerves hit her, she hated throwing up and the boat one seemed to be one that would easily induce that. But she didn't mind taking a chance either. She was somewhere new, meeting new people, this was her chance to try new things and nothing made her more excited than that.
When the boat ride was done, Calla did her best not to sway when her feet finally touched the pier again, "that one was crazy!" The girl exclaimed with a small hop but with the ride that quickly threw her off balance, so she used Nico's arm to steady herself, "what about the grav..." She paused thinking about how he said it earlier, "gravitron." She finally said with a smile. Once she got direction of which one it was the took his hand and led him over to it. That one also freaked her out, but when the ride was done her adrenaline was running high.
Calla was more than proud of herself for finally trying every ride at the fair, except the ferris wheel of course. But she'd been on one of those before so she didn't have a desire to go on it unless her new friend invited her to, "my friends want me to go to a sleepover... But I think I can fit time in for one more?" She hinted, wanting to spend more time with the man even though she just met him. He was different than the people she knew back home and had some odd desire to want to know him, even though he seemed a bit loopy.

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Eloise Evermore
4b5634a252c9b72de8878ddfb4a83145.gif

Eloise could feel her heart wanting to beat right out of her chest. She hated this feeling. There were many days that she spent locked up in her room at the trailer with this feeling. And she wanted nothing more than for the stupid carnival ride to go back down to the ground. The wind giving it the slight sway only made it worse... But when Ryan took her face in his hands, her eyes went from being shut tight, to open and looking into his. He was helping her. She'd never had anyone get help her out of something like this before.
The girl lightly gripped the mans elbow as she felt the panic slowly starting to subside, but it was almost instant that she felt his lips on hers. At first she was shocked, but slowly her eyes closed and she melted into the kiss. Her hand moved from his elbow to his hair as she scooted as close as she could to the man who had her heart. If they hadn't been barred to the ride seats she was sure she'd be in his lap. But alas she was stuck where she was, only desperate to get more from him.
The jolt of the ride moving shook them both out of the hot ferris wheel makeout session, and when she pulled her lips away from his, breathless from the need she had for him, she felt the heat of her blush rise up her neck and to her face. Eventually they reached the pier and Eloise felt like it had been years since she last had her feet on a solid surface. She wanted to say something about the kiss, but he dropped his hand and walked with her off the pier. Did she do something wrong? Did she not kiss him good enough? Worry settled in her heart as Ryan's motorcycle came into view.
With the chill from the sea breeze coming off the water, Eloise hugged her arms around herself, waiting for Ryan to say something. Disappointment was starting to settle over her when she thought he wasn't going to but it was almost as if someone glued a 2x4 to her back when he did, her attention was fully on him and every word that left his mouth. He seemed just as nervous about the kiss as she was and when he took both her hands it was as if electricity bolted through her. But as more words left his mouth, her frown deepened. She didn't want him to think anything negatively about what happened, and she needed him to know that, "Ryan..." She trailed off, looking for the right words, "the fair was my excuse to spend more time with you... This was a date and yes I may have lost my cool on the ferris wheel but you helped me. A lot. No one has ever been able to bring me out of an episode like that..." She trailed off and stepped closer to him.
She hated that she gave off any impression that he ruined everything, he didn't and she truly enjoyed the day with him. Nervously, she moved her hands up to rest on the back of his neck, "don't think you ruined today, you made it ten times better." She said with a small, reassuring smile. "Normally every year I sit on the couch and watch rom coms about friends going to the fair, I've never actually experienced it like this." She said with stood on her toes to press a small, shy kiss to his lips, "we can go on a real date, I'd love to, but if you bring up moving out again I'll have to hide away the hot dog suit, never to be enjoyed again." She said with a laugh, as if it was a true threat, "come on. I'm freezing my butt off." She said, taking his hand in hers to go over to his motorbike.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

blushing mess

at the fair

scenario:

no direction

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise smiled at Everest. "To be honest, I always saw you as the kind of person that would love that." She told her. Growing up with the twins, everyone always said that Sky was the softer one. While Everest was pushed aside, well Carlise never pushed Ever aside. She saw her every time and made a point to talk to her and not her sister. Because she said how people went for her sister instead of her, and it made her upset because Ever was just as amazing.

She smiled and told her. "Nothing crazy. Just been helping out my brother with Damon, and working on my music." She told her as they ate their onion cake. "You know me, no direction in life. I think I royally fucked up at this life thing." She told her as she thinks about her life. She may have a job but that wasn't something she wanted to do full-time, she didn't know what she wanted to do full-time.

Carlise...had no purpose and it broke her.

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

“I was waiting for you.” There was something different about this statement, in comparison to the other times he opened his mouth. He sounded a bit more, light or airy? Ava couldn’t quite place her finger on it but she liked it. It made her feel like she wasn’t just bothering him with her presence.
A soft smile tugged his lips but it was gone just as quickly as it came, “And I just love the Florida heat.”

Ava shook her head, her lips pulling up over her teeth in a goofy smile, “Welp, your wait is over.” She turned her head away from him and towards the bustling fair, getting lost in the massive crowds of people running around and tripping over themselves trying to get in line for their favorite rides. She didn’t know how long she’s been staring until her train of thought, or lack thereof, had been broken.

“You particularly enjoy any of this bullshit, or are you just here to talk to drab loners?” She thought for moment, slowly turning her head back towards the so-called drab loner. She brought the cigarette to her lips and inhaled deeply, still thinking before she made up her mind.

“Oh totally, I love-“ she was cut off by a snort coming from the taller male. She glanced in the direction he was looking but she couldn’t get a good look at whatever had made him emote. Ava turned around, taking a big puff of her cigarette and finishing it off. Then, she snuffed it out and shoved it in her funnel cake, having no where else to throw it out because she’d her litter in the ocean.

“I’m bored.” He followed her in snuffing out the rest of his cigarette, “you wanna play some carnival games?”

He didn’t give her time to respond before he started off down the pier without looking back. The change in attitude gave her whiplash but she quickly gathered her plate and tried to catch up with him, nearly stepping in a pile of melted ice cream. She was little out of sorts when she finally caught up.

“If I’m gonna waste my moment of these stupid games, at least tell me your name?” She paused, smoothing down her hair.

“I’m Ava.” She found a trash can near by and threw her half-eaten funnel cake away, “What’s your name?”

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

“Nice to see you, Myra.” Ah yes, the terrible jokes. Why couldn’t he wait at least a few more minutes to start torturing her? Her boss reached into the cooler that sat beside him and produced two chilled water bottles.

“Here, it’s stupid hot today.” She gladly took it from him and unscrewed the cap, putting it to her lips. She couldn’t remember the last time she actually drank something today, or even ate something, for that matter. She gulped down about half of the bottle before placing it down on by her feet.

“So, Myra called in.” Brooke nodded at him, watching his fingers screw and then unscrew the cap of the water bottle, “I'm glad she found someone to cover." Brooke gave him a tight lipped smile before he stood up.

“Now that you're here, I'm gonna run and grab some of that fair food." Brooke’s stomach grumbled at the mention of food. She was kicking herself that she hadn’t eaten anything early. She gave him yet another nod, acknowledging him before he disappeared off into the crowd.

Even with the little tent, it did little to shield the beaming sun as it sank down lower and lower towards the horizon line. As she waited for Mr. Woods to return, an elderly couple stopped at the booth. She sat up straighter, handing out the brochures and their free t-shirt just just as he came back with not one, but two funnel cakes.

He handed one to her as he sat back down on the little folding chair. Brooke immediately picked up the fork and began to dig in. The powdered sugar and the fried dough melted on her tongue.

“Thank you, Mr. Woods.” She said in between bites, making sure her mouth wasn’t full. When she was finished with the sweet treat she grabbed her water bottle, washing away any remnants of the funnel cake. She was grateful that nobody showed up to their booth while they ate. The sun, mixed with her warm belly was making her sleepy so she leaned on the table, closing her eyes for half a second before she jerked awake.

Brooke ran a hand over her face, slapping her cheek in a attempt to wake herself up. She didn’t want her boss to see her slacking off even when, little to, nobody was even coming up to their booth anymore. The sun has started to set making the the sky glow with pinks and oranges.

Finally, having been fed up, she turned to Mr. Woods, “Can’t we close up for bit and actually have a little fun?”

Jpg

Brooke

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back