• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Moses King

mentions:
Alexa and Paris
tags:
@travelbypages @fieldofclover i

mood:
satisfied and annoyed
outfit:
OutFit!

Moses was waiting for Paris to get done with whatever she had going on. He got bored and decided to get on social media. Through that, he started to talk to this woman named Alexa who was pretty and flirtatious. Through DMs, he had to make a pit stop at her place for a little connection time with each other. After Moses and Alexa were done Moses put on his clothes. “This was as thrilling as I knew it would be,” He said grabbing his keys “Maybe let's do this again sometime, sorry I have to run got a friend waiting” Moses rushed out of the house not trying to be rude to Alexa but keeping Paris waiting would be rough. Moses went to the coffee shop and waited for Paris to come. He did some scheduling for his employees, heard the horn, and got in Paris's car. “Took you long enough. Hell, kind of training do you do that takes that long” Moses said as if he did not tell her he had “errands” to run.

Moses turns down the music in her car “what's been happening in Paris world” Moses was quite fond of Paris they had become best of friends. Paris was the type Moses would put on his list, but she liked girls, so he never thought about that with her. She is like a kind of annoying little sis. “Maybe you can find me a baddie to take home since you got me coming to this damn fair.” As they pulled up to the fair it was packed, and Paris made a remark about his height. “I will put you on my shoulders like these dads are doing their kids. He said jokingly.

“Tell me who the man if it aint me.”

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Everest Kennedy
1677706449513.png

Everything had happened so fast. From them beating down one of the guys to Aurelian coming in and helping finish the job. Ever tried to step away once the guys had fled but Coles fists started swinging again. Ever jumped in between the men and pushed Aurelian back gently as if to keep him from danger. Really it was more of a keep away from Cole kind of push, but it was harmless nonetheless. Ever stood silently but ready to go back into attack mode if needed. She listened as Carlise tried to calm Cole down and reason with him. Calise grabbed her and moved ahead of her. The movement seemed odd to Ever. Why was Carlise trying to protect her? Ever had made it very known in the past that she could more than handle herself. Yet there she was, standing behind Carlise as if she was being protected from the worlds monsters. Ever took a step aside so she could be on the defense if she needed to. It didn't seem like there was any more danger.

It wasn't until Cole had left that Ever could take in the scene, she soon realized that amongst the chaos Charlie had walked away. A soft sigh escaped her lips. She knew what Charlie was doing and she had half a mind to follow Cole and make sure he was okay. She decided to just let the whole situation cool down before she would try to find Cole and make sure he was alright. The poor guy. This whole thing must have been so confusing for him. Carlise started to speak to the guy still standing with them. Aurelian. She knew about him, of course, he was Charlies friend. There wasn't too much of a relationship between him and Everest so when it came to thanking him for helping defend them Ever just nodded in his direction.

Carlise turned to face Ever, her face was flushed and Ever couldn't tell if it was because of the situation or because of her. Carlise was beautiful, yes, but she seemed untouchable because of the situation with Evers sister. "Yeah. It has been a while. I don't come down here very often. How have you been?" Ever wasn't sure why Carlise was talking to her. She figured that because of the whole situation with Skylar that Carlise would want nothing to do with her. It was all confusing and messy and Ever wanted to part in it. Yes Carlise was beautiful and it did give Ever the warm fuzzies talking to her but regardless of her feelings she didn't want to be in the mess that Sky had made for herself. There was a part of her that would have loved to get to know Carlise more but the part that wanted a drama free life almost always won that battle.

Mentions: r e i r e i

AUGUST 31ST.

That’s what you get for being a big ol’ meanie on the phone!!!

Aurelian’s eyes seemed to flash yellow again as the rage was starting to creep back in. Red seeped into the edges of his vision as he suddenly wasn’t staring at just this one instance of his words being taken in the wrong way.

You should smile more

What’s wrong with him

What’s your fucking problem

Smile!

Why don’t you smile?

Why have you been in the system for so long, what’s wrong with you?

If you just tried to be nicer, maybe you’d actually get adopted.

You should smile more, maybe you’d actually be wanted.

If you were nicer, you’d actually be worth people’s time.

People would like you if you actually smiled. This is why everyone hates you.

Why are you so angry all the time? Calm down

Why don’t you just take a deep breath and calm down

Calm down

Aurelian looked very close to going into another rage as he stalked forwards, a sharp disregard for any person trying to help him or touch him because his eyes had laser focused onto the enemy.

“Are you fucking kidding me” He snarled, ready to pounce once more and fucking fight another bitch who had a problem with his fucking attitude.

Yeah, he was fucking pissy. Yeah, he had a fucking shit attitude and low amounts of people skills and a low fucking tolerance for everyone’s fucking bullshit but fucking hell he didn’t even fucking do anything to Cole for fuck’s sake.

Funnily enough, once the misconception got cleared up, he was being fucking nice for fuck’s sake.

Excuse him for knowing that he has fucking anger management problems and politely turning something down that would most likely trigger them again. Trying to healthily implement his fucking boundaries like his quack shit therapist had tried to teach him before his adopted mother had told her that he’d threatened her life with a knife - he hadn’t even fucking done that he’d just waved it around a little bit while tell her to back the fuck off from her nagging.

Cole’s second mistake was turning his back on him to call for Charlie because in the eyes of an enraged Aurelian he was going to go snitch on him and then what was going to happen.

Cole was going to go to Charlie crying because the big bad Aurelian was being fucking mean and then he’d be out a friend and everyone would turn against him again because who the fuck were they going to believe the (supposedly) nice and stable Cole who never did anything wrong or the violent and aggressive Aurelian who seemed to always be in trouble and always beefing with someone and of fucking course this always happened whenever he made a single fucking friend because he could never fucking catch a fucking break before another fucking person was turning against him and this is why he fucking hated everyone all the time because at least then it wouldn’t fucking hurt as much when they inevitably turned on him and made him a fucking social pariah again if they wanted to see the monkey dance then they were going to fucking see the monkey dance he was going to fucking MURDER Cole right fucking here and now-

“You want to see mean you little piece of shit-” He snarled as he surged forwards slightly unsteadily as the world tilted to the left, forcing him to bend over again as he narrowly avoided eating shit, a hand whipping out to graze the ground in an effort to remain standing and keep fighting. “You haven’t seen mean yet I’ll fucking show you mean-”

Like a charging bull, he started towards Cole once more. Venomous rage filling his veins and making him forget that he was really in no state to fight anyone right now.

And then someone was talking Cole down and he couldn’t get a good fucking angle to punch him without hitting her and her cloying nonsense of ‘we don’t hit friends.’

“We aren’t friends.” He snarled extremely helpful to the attempt at defusing the whole situation. But the sight line between him and the enemy had broken and now he was just full of all this rage and-

She was talking to him still.

What the fuck do you want” He snapped as he glared down at… whoever the fuck this was.

There was a pause. And then a deep breath as he slowly regained higher cognitive functions other than corned feral animal who was threatened.

“... sorry.” He mumbled. “For raising my voice. At you.” It sounded like a child who was being forced to apologize by a parent - that is to say, not at all like he was actually sorry. Even if he did actually feel bad for raising his voice at Carlisle.

He was not going to fucking apologize to Cole.

Yep. Charlie was going to hate him for this one. Because he couldn’t keep his fucking mouth to himself. Take a deep breath and just fucking calm down.

He was calm now, at least. And exhausted. And fucking famished. And still bleeding.

One final bit of spite as he grumbled and growled out a “enjoy the fucking fair” even though his heart wasn’t really in it to be this aggressive anymore.

He kicked over a trash can as he stormed away.

now playing...

Nightmare

Avenged Sevenfold

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Having a good time for once, slightly awkward

OUTFIT: Here

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

r e i r e i
tags
TL;DR Liz has and Isa enjoy the fair. Gay tension ensues
tl;dr
Liz
I got no time for any fake bitch energy
Liz gave a small smile at Isa's reassurance that holding her hand wasn't weird, but still felt slightly awkward. She decided a middle ground between keeping Isa from getting lost and not being awkward was to hook their arms together. Best friends did that, right? Of course they did, and even if they didn't that's what these two best friends did. Just two best friends. Nothing more. All the awkward feelings could be explained away. Not that Liz had to explain anything to anyone, but she could if she wanted to. Totally normal feelings.

The gleam in Liz's eyes for food talk only faltered for a moment before returning thanks to Isa's reassurance. This was why they were best friends. Liz could go on for hours about random bullshit and Isa would still love to listen. She put up with Liz whenever she went on tangents about food and how it was made or whatever and Liz couldn't be more grateful for her friend. "
Thanks Wolf, I'm so stoked to be practically running a place. And hey, look at you!" A proud grin rose to Liz's face. "You're doing your dream job too! Who would've thought two 'nobodies' like us would ever get this far in life and do what they want." A sudden laugh bubbled up out of the Bishop girl. "Who knows, maybe Juvie really did put us on the right path like they said it would. Rehabilitation or whatever shit they called it."

Once their food was done it was time for games. The first was throwing darts at a balloon wall. Piece of cake, Liz had been to plenty of bars in her life and played many a round of darts. It was still early and their was plenty of balloons to hit, making the task of winning a prize child's play. The prizes for this particular game were all posters and signs that a preteen would put in their room or on their door, but there was one that struck Liz's eye. A pinup type poster of some model or something, Liz didn't know who she was. With a shit eating grin she turned to her best friend and handed her the tube that contained the poster. "
For you m'lady. I figured working at an auto shop you must have tons of these already, so why not one more?" It was obvious that the girl found this whole thing quite amusing. "Mechanics love pinups of beautiful women." she teased further before taking Isa's arm again and heading off to the next game.

The second game the pair went to, still arm in arm, was the guess your weight stand. It was practically a gimme of a game but Liz wanted to earn Isa another prize. The thrill of winning was an addictive drug and Liz wanted to keep the high going. As the man studied her, Liz glared him down. If looks could kill he would have been dead on the spot with how hard she was glaring at him. Intimidation had always been her secret weapon and she was burning a hole into his skull with the intensity of her stare. This of course forced the poor carnie to guess lower than he probably would've. Liz confidently stepped on the scale, only letting the needle rest long enough to confirm the man was incorrect before hopping off and claiming an old looking teddy bear. It was intentionally worn to make it seem old fashioned and quirky but that only served to make Liz feel a connection to it. "
Here," she said handing it to Liz. "It's a little rough around the edges, but it's cute... Like me. Now you can always have a little me by your side...or whatever." The Bishop girl felt heat rise to her face. Was this stupid? What kind of silly gift was that? Certainly not cool enough for either one of them. God she felt like an idiot.

Next up on the list was the test your strength bell ring game. Usually those type of things were rigged but Liz figured it was worth a shot. She knew her way around a sledgehammer after all. Hefting the hammer in to the air, Liz brought it down with as much force as she could possibly muster, channeling her baseline anger at the world into her swing. She watched in anticipation as the little metal piece flew up, up, and slow down as it reached the top, just barely missing the bell. Liz gritted her teeth in anger but graciously accepted her defeat. "
Your turn Wolf, show me what you got!" she encouraged her friend with a playful clap on the back.
code by valen t.

idris demir.
"Stop talking and show me."
Idris was desperately trying to remember to breathe, knowing full well that his typically cool demeanor had crumbled after one glass of bourbon and a mildly suggestive meatball. Fuck, this is precisely he didn't hook up or date or whatever the hell this was, it was too awkward, too vulnerable, and he always ended up looking stupid. If Graham was a woman, the type of woman that would make a straight man flatline, Idris would have the strongest game in the world. But in front of someone like Graham, someone so interesting and handsome and genuine, he was about as smooth as Rami.

And then Graham was laughing in his face. Idris swallowed his glass of bourbon in one fell swoop, twisting the top off the decanter, and poured himself another glass.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up, Chuckles." Idris groaned, swirling the amber liquid in the glass. "It is a very genuine question to wonder if anyone else falls for the space openers or if that's just my issue. What can I say," Idris shrugged, "I like a good oddball. Shakes things up from the awful openers and textbook icebreakers." At Graham's question, Idris shook his head and took another sip of his drink. "I make a habit not to, though our employees mostly consist of my brothers, Civan's assistant, and high school students working volunteer for college credit so it isn't like I have the opportunity. I've never had a handsome gardener show up on my doorstep but hey, there's a first time for everything."

Slowly, Idris felt his shoulders begin to relax. This wasn't a big deal, just two guys having drinks together.

“Love, you signed up for a hookup, you don’t need to impress me with your flirting skills. Whatever you want to share with me, you may, but I’m not expecting top tier romance here.”

Suddenly, the spaghetti on his plate became very interesting. Great red sauce, good flavour profile. The meatballs remained noticeably untouched.

Another glass of bourbon, forgetting that he'd need to get in his car and drive off.

“You seem like you’re in need of some… stress relief.” Graham spoke. Idris swallowed hard. No, no, no. He couldn't do this. “You think you agree?” Was it appropriate to shake his head? Graham wasn't wrong but Idris wasn't sure if this is what he wanted. Hell, he didn't know what he wanted at all. “And don’t lie to me. I’ll know, and punishment will be administered." That sounded enticing enough, breaking through the nerves just for a moment was Graham's husky voice. "… If you’re down for that, of course. Only if you give consent to that. It’s cool if you don’t get off to that kind of thing.”

Idris had two options, so it seemed. He could run, which was a very interesting option, but he really didn't want to seem like a total pushover. Still, all the nerves were eating away at the last shreds of peace and with each passing moment, the call of the door became louder. The second option, the whole reason he was here, was that he could stay. He could play the bold side, fall into his touch, forget about shit for a while and just be. He pushed the meatballs around on his plate before spearing it with a fork and placing it delicately into his mouth. He may not be the smoothest man alive but he had manners.

After swallowing, Idris took another swig of his drink before smiling across the table at Graham. "I don't think you'll do anything of the sort. And what was that about not participating in romance? You're the one who cooked the meal, set the mood," Idris winked, "not me."

Slowly, Idris stood up and walked around the table to Graham. He carefully reached down and took Graham's stubbled chin between his thumb and forefinger, gently tilting it up towards him. "Stop talking and show me what you're talking about," Idris spoke softly before gently pressing his lips into Graham's, the intensity slowly picking up as they matched each other's rhythm.
mr garden fairy | graham's place | x | qunqun qunqun

stella

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Nirvana

Lounge Act

The peak of the day had passed, and the heat of the high summer sun was starting to quell. Still, Stella’s skin itched in the stiff polyester uniform she was forced to inhabit, bearing the pathetic and sorry state of her captivity for all to observe, much like an inmate in a prison jumpsuit.

“Kid, are you getting on or what? ‘Cuz there’s a fuck ton of people in this line and I’m not taking any shit from them ‘cuz you don’t know whether you’re going up or out.”

Stella raised her eyebrows at the young boy stood between the gate and the empty Ferris wheel car. He gnawed anxiously on the sleeve of his shirt, trapped in fight or flight mode. She couldn’t comprehend it. There wasn’t a time she could think of where she’d spent this much time considering anything, let alone a fucking fairground ride.

Not two moments later and the boy took a tearful glance at her, let out a sorrowful wail, and quickly darted back out of the gate and into the stream of passing crowds. Stella didn’t flinch. She merely waved through the next couple, waited for the precise second both of their feet were inside the car, then set the ride off again. She enjoyed seeing the little panicked jump people did as the ride jolted forward with momentum, causing cut-short gasps as the riders clung to the bare metal for support.

It was a tedious job. Riders got on, riders got off. Stella opened the gate, Stella closed the gate. Usually she would find more creative things to do to pass her shift, like fuck around throwing pebbles into the cotton candy machine, but today the steady stream of babbling festival-goers barely left room for a cigarette.

It was a nightmare.

She squinted through an unimpressed frown, looking out into endless groups of families and children. There was nothing worse, nothing more irritating and rage-inducing, than being swamped – enclosed – by screeching, chattering, jeering idiots revelling in themselves being robbed for a quick moment of adrenaline. Taking a pill would be cheaper, Stella had silently remarked when she had taken the job. Would last a lot longer too.

Through the flood of people, Stella saw a familiar face. Alex shoved her way between the close, sweaty bodies, making a bee-line straight towards her.

“I am here to rescue you, I am your knight in shining armour,” Alex announced, flexing her arm as she approached the barrier, “now let’s get the fuck out of here.”

“Thank God, you took your time!” Stella moaned exasperatedly, only with an edge of joking. “Let’s bounce.”

She grabbed her rucksack off the ground near her feet, slinging it over her shoulder. She gripped both hands on the barrier as if to throw herself over to her friend, then stopped.

“Ah, shit, one sec-” she corrected, turning back to the control panel. She jabbed a button, grinding the Ferris wheel to a stop, much to the confusion of the 20 passengers suspended mid-ride.

“Sorry, folks! Ride’s closed!” Stella decreed, promptly swinging the entry gate closed. Muffled complaints and whinging emitted simultaneously from the queuing bodies, watching in dismay as Stella resumed jumping over the barrier and away from her work station.

“Don’t blame me,” she called back to them, barely looking over her shoulder as she pressed on through the crowd with her belated accomplice, “because I don’t give a shit!”

Stella marched with an accomplished smirk, eventually turning to Alex.

“So, wanna smoke a blunt, or what?”

♡coded by uxie♡

charlie howell.
"You're the one who left me, remember?"
“What the hell are you doing here, Charlie?”

Fuck, she was about to lose her shit. There wasn't any way that Rowan was really that clueless, was there? Actually, why bother asking, of course he was. That was the whole reason Charlie was here after all, his poor communication skills and bullshit attitude.

Charlie watched with a searing gaze as Rowan walked past her and to the kitchen, fetching a beer from the fridge before crashing down onto his couch. By the smell of alcohol on the air as he passed, he'd already had more than enough to drink. As he once again demanded to know what she wanted, Charlie followed Rowan into the living room and snatched the beer right from his hands, taking a long swig before stopping to stand right in front of him, her arms crossed over her chest while the bottle hung lazily between her fingers.

"You know why I'm here, Rowan, don't play stupid with me." Charlie snapped, shaking her head and immediately regretting it. Pain rung through her skull at the motion, a hiss echoing through her lips as she reached the cool bottle up to her bruised cheek. "What the hell was that earlier? Asking me to come over because you were, what? 'Sad'? Then deciding to blow me off to fuck my goddamn mini me? What the fuck?"

Charlie sat down beside him, the beer still pressed to the side of her face. It was taking everything in her not to start screaming, to continue pulling air in and pushing air out, to not lunge across the couch and strangle the bastard where he sat.

"I don't know what fucked up shit you've got going in your life but you do NOT get to take it out on me," Charlie continued, her voice becoming more bitter and loud by the second, "if all you want is to screw around and hurt me again, you shouldn't have texted me back. And you really don't get to pretend like I fucked up and hurt you because I didn't, Rowan." Charlie shook her head and took another swig of beer, coughing slightly at the influx of fluid down her throat. "You're the one who left me, remember? You fucking left me for four damn years, Ro, and suddenly you think you have some barbaric claim to be a total dick to me? Not happening, dude, it's not. I know you can't feel with anything other than what's between your legs but I am not about to become your fucking punching bag to have around when I'm convenient."

Another swig of beer, a deep breath. Charlie could only stare at him, her jaw clenching in frustration despite the angry protests of the pain shooting into her teeth and down her neck. All she could do was stare at him, her mind reeling. He looked different now, older and more mature, especially since she'd blocked his ass so long ago. Still, despite the effects that time had on his features, Charlie would recognize him anywhere. She hated that.

"Well?" She eventually spoke, brushing her hand through her hair. "You said you had shit you wanted to talk about in person. Go for it, the floor's yours. But one ounce of bullshit, Wilder, and I swear to god I'll break this bottle over your ridiculously thick skull, got me?" Charlie leaned back into the sofa, crossing her arms once more. "Start talking, you owe me answers."
rowan | rowan's house | x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

Skylar Kennedy
1677725050504.png

Skylar waited for Bailey to be done her business before joining Carmen on the bench. She sat a respectable distance from her and pulled out her phone to check her socials. Not too much was going on. A little drama on twitter and Paris saying she was going to be there soon on the group chat. Skylar sighed softly and looked around the fair. It was so loud. Oh how she wished she was back up in the Ferris Wheel far away from the screaming and yelling of the children and the excited teenagers all around them. Skylar closed her eyes for a moment and blocked out all of the noise to calm herself down. She didn't realize she was getting impatient and angry until she sat down next to Carmen. Her stomach growled and Skylar opened her eyes again. She looked around to see if she could find anything close by to eat. She spotted the funnel cake stand close by and decided that a funnel cake would hold her over until Paris got there. She was late. So late. Not even fashionably late anymore. Just angrily late.

Sky stood and turned to Carmen, "Lets go get some funnel cake. I'm starving." Skylar grabbed Carmens arm and lead her over to the stand so they could wait in line. Bailey bound behind them happily, sniffing everything she could. When they got into the line Skylar picked up little Bailey and nestled her in her arms. the pup snuggled into her chest and closed her eyes. The line wasn't too long and Skylar couldn't help but eye the guy in front of her a little. She still paid attention to Carmen, of course, but the guy in front of them looked so familiar. Like she had seen him before but wasn't 100% sure. Maybe on Twitter? Or from across the room in a coffee shop. Maybe at a party? She had to know but she didn't want to bother him if he was busy. Bailey started to wriggle around in her arms so Skylar set her back down. They weren't walking or doing anything crazy while in line so Sky felt comfortable having her sitting beside her. As Sky tried to think of ways to get the man in front of hers attention Bailey had ideas of her own.

The small pup waddled up to the man in front of them and yipped happily, her tail wagging. Skylar watched in almost awe as the dog seemed to get the mans attention for her. Bailey stood up un her hind legs and placed her front paws on the mans leg and yipped again, begging for his attention. She looked so happy while doing it. Almost as if the man had a treat for her. "Bailey you silly girl." Sky moved next to the man and scooped Bailey back into her arms, "I'm sorry about her." She said as she stood back up, "She's just a baby. She just woke up from a nap and is in a silly mood." Sky bit her bottom lip and smiled at the man, she reached out her hand so he could shake it. "I'm Skylar, by the way, but you can just call me Sky."

Mentions: vixe vixe Syrok18 Syrok18

AUGUST 31ST.

There was a snort as Graham took another drink.

He raised an eyebrow at Idris seeming to suddenly get his shit together and eat his fucking meatballs finally - was he vegetarian? Did Graham just feed his vegetarian guest something that wasn’t plant based?

Like, why else would he be clearly uncomfortable with his food? Was it not up to his standards?

He shouldn’t eat something he clearly didn’t want to, but it seemed that Idris had made his choice.

“Only if you’re sure this is something you want to do, love.” Graham was then kissed and the whispers of an actual smile curled at his mouth. “Bedroom is that way.”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
WOW THEY’RE FUCKING!!!!
OMG THEY’RE FUCKING!!!!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

Graham sat up and looked at Idris, a smile graced his lips. He then got up to get showered. He sat down, and then reentered the bed, waited for Idris to do the same thing, watched as he came out of the shower with an appreciative look up and down.

"You should probably stay the night." Graham said, then glanced down at the bed, patted next to him. "You're a bit too buzzed to drive."

Silence, a strange almost contemplative silence, as if for perhaps the first time in his life, he was actually having a single thought.

“... Are you vegetarian?”

now playing...

Let's Fall in Love

FINNEAS

♡coded by uxie♡

Daniel Charter
ross-lynch-shocked.gif

Daniel was standing at the edge of the sand, instructing the newbies how to stand on the board when he scrolled through his phone. He had forgotten the fair was that day so when a post about it popped up on his newsfeed. With a small frown he turned the idea of messaging Summer through his head. She had left his number, but with his nerves, he wasn't sure he wanted to. With her being his sisters friend, the fact that they kissed while they were drunk, and how hot she was, Daniel hadn't messaged her. But everyone blew him off the day of the fair, and he enjoyed going. Did he want to go alone though? Not really.
While the newbies did their best to show him their balance talent, Daniel pulled out his phone and sent Summer a quick text about what she was planning for the night. Luckily, she was already there. After assuring the girl that he would be there, Daniel did his best to wrap up the lesson as fast as he could. Once the last customer was gone, Daniel went to the back to shower off the salt water and get dressed into more of a fair fitting outfit. When he was sure his employee was cool with taking off, Daniel made his way to the fair. He loved it, the rides and the food always called him back to the pier every summer.
Wading himself through the crowed of people, Daniel only stopped twice for a corn dog and a lemonade before he found Summer and her friends. Balancing the drink and the dog in one hand, Daniel suck up and took Summer's hand, giving her a little spin. Bright smile on his lips, Daniel greeted the girl, "hey. I made it." He said with a laugh, "glad you found the food but are you ready for the rides?" He teased, "Not to steal you from your friends, but I think it is my civil duty as a man to win you a teddy bear in a game that can't be won with one 5 dollar bill but TWO." He said and took her hand to drag her to the first game he would play and severely lose at.

Mentions: Summer - vixe vixe , Sam - r e i r e i
Outfit

Paris Goulding
1e48a8f4ac33e27606cf87d26aef78bd61ad9901.gifv

Paris smiled at Moses, "Paris world is boring as usual but I have joined a gym finally." She said proudly and assured the man that she would find a girl for him. At the joke that he had to put her on his shoulders she glared, "I'm short but not that short." She said with a pout and did her best to peak over the crowed, not noticing as she bumped into Mic, taking her shoulders to steady the girl, "fuck, sorry girl." She apologized and made sure Mic was okay before smiling, "Sorry about that... Haaaave you met Moses?" She asked and took the mans arm in her hand, pulling him closer to Mic before ducking off into the crowed to find Carmen.
The platinum blonde hair and of course cute outfit stood out to her and she pushed through the crowed of people to make her way to Carmen, "there you are," she said practically breathless, "sorry for being late, Moses got tangled up." She said and smiled, "where did Sky take off to?" She asked, glancing around. Did Paris miss something and the two girls got into a fight? With a frown, Paris slipped her arm through Carmen's. She so badly wanted to tell her friend about the new guy she was seeing but she knew Carmen was going through it lately with the Emily drama.
"Come on, let's go find Sky," She paused and peaked over the crowed, "shouldn't be too hard with the purple hair." She said with a small laugh and gave Carmen's arm a light tug as she made her way through the crowed. Eventually when she spotted it, she paused and saw Logan talking to Sky and a small panic rose in her chest, "uhmmm maybe not? Cotton candy?" She asked, trying to divert Carmen from seeing Sky. She knew the two hooked up, so she didn't want Carmen to be in a fowl mood, even though she was now that she saw Sky chatting it up with Logan. She knew his smile, and she knew that flirty look, he used it on her.

Mentions: Sky - Not Meat Not Meat , Carmen - vixe vixe , Logan and Moses - Syrok18 Syrok18 , and Mic - r e i r e i

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Sky
tags:
@travelbypages @Not Meat

mood:
Hungry and curious
outfit:

Logan was getting close to getting the funnel cake he wanted. While waiting he started to browse through his phone. Debating if he wanted to tell Paris he was here. Did he want to see her with Moses? Did he want this to be a date? His mind was everywhere about this girl. Did she like him or just his body and his training? It was overwhelming to say the least. Logan decided to finally text her because regardless of all of that. He likes being around Paris. He started to DM her where he was when he felt a tug on his leg. He immediately looked down and there was a small dog pawing at his leg. A little bit of frustration came upon him because who would let their dog just roam around this place with so many people. The puppy was adorable, so he thought it was cute. He put his phone down and before he can pick the puppy up and woman with purple hair scoop the dog up. When she stood up Logan glanced at her up and down while she was apologizing about her puppy's actions. Logan did not really care about that anymore because he could take his eyes off the woman. She reached out to shake his hand and he snapped back.
Logan took her hand which was extremely soft. “I'm Logan” he said with a soft smile. “I think she would like me to introduce myself to her” Logan took a paw and shook it. “I'm Logan nice to meet your cutie” Logan said to the puppy. After the introductions, he stepped back, no longer thinking about the text he was sending to Paris. He was more curious about where he knew Sky from. “This might be a bit forward, but I feel like I have seen you around” he said as he moved a little closer in the line. “You are at the best part of the fair. The funnel cakes here are amazing” Logan said rubbing his hands together with a grin on his face.

“The Sky is not the Limit”

Moses King

mentions:
Paris and Mic
tags:
@travelbypages @r e i i

mood:
joyful
outfit:
OutFit!

Moses looked up and down impressed at Paris's body improvement. “Gym has been good for you,” Moses said pumping his fist in celebration. Moses pretended to pat Paris's head “You are that short girl, sorry” Moses glanced at all the activities going on thinking of how long he must be here before he could leave. “Same ole Fair I see,” Moses said but quickly turned as Paris bumped into a girl. The girl was not offended and seemed to know Paris. Moses looked at the girl and it was like she was his type. Now, Moses's type was women who had all their teeth. This girl was a girl Moses would want to know more than that.

Paris being Paris which is extra pulling Moses to her as she introduced them. “Hey I'm Moses.” He said Paris let him go and left the two there. “And there she goes” Moses said shaking his head. He turned back to the girl with a smile on his face as if he had just got his favorite piece of candy. This girl was the girl who was asking about the coffee shop. “Look at how the world works. The coffee critic lives in person” Moses said with smirk giggling. Pictures did not do this girl justice. She was breathtaking even being dressed now. Moses folded his arms “I didn’t catch your name but know that fair coffee is nothing compared to mine” he said jokingly

“She can get all the coffee”

Monroe had been stuck at the office all day working on the magazine. She took her work very seriously but she couldn’t help but long to go to fair. She wanted to eat some much cotton candy that her teeth hurt and ride the Ferris wheel with, maybe, someone special but she didn’t have anyone like that. God she was lonely, sure she had Eloise and maybe the Mayor but she could tell that he was loosing interest in her. The moment she started asking for more he tossed her to the side, just like all the rest of the men in her life.

Monroe tapped the end of pen on her desk, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She slumped down in her seat and sighed. Today was going to be long. Her eyes slowly glanced over to the clock on her laptop. 12:25, almost lunchtime. She just had to wait until 12:30 and she could take her lunch break. Her stomach grumbled at just the thought of getting a burger and fries from the diner.

Five minutes past with Monroe, typing away at her computer. 12:30 exactly. She jumped up and grabbed her bag, closing her laptop. Her stomach grumbled again as she made her way over to the elevator. She stopped dead in her tracks. The mayor stood a few feet in front of her. A mix of his aftershave and cologne danced between them. Flashbacks of their limbs tangled between the sheets played through her mind, she felt her cheeks warm but it quickly faded when he saw him brush past Quinn and into her office. Monroe knew James. He was a wolf on the prowl and he could sniff out the desperation that reeked from Quinn Kane. It was the same desperation that came from Monroe many months ago. He sniffed her out and swept her off her feet, with false promises and shiny trinkets.

Her once rumbling stomach now flipped and turned angry. She knew exactly what was going to happen in that room and she didn’t want to anywhere near the immediate vicinity while it happened. She held her head high and walked over to the elevator, pushing the down button. When the elevator dinged and opened she quickly shot into elevator, pressing the button for the ground floor. When the doors closed she slumped against the wall. She wasn’t even hungry anymore she was just angry. How could he just get rid of her like that? She should’ve been used to it by now but for some reason, it always stung.

The walk to the diner calmed her down nerves a bit. She was still angry but not as much. If they wanted each other they could have each other. Once she got to the diner, she sat down in a booth in the back, she ordered a burger and fries with a large glass of dr. Pepper. She ate in silence and threw out the rest. She purposely waited 30 minutes longer than her lunch break to return to the office. She walked slower, taking her time and taking in the fresh air. It wasn’t blistering hot like it usually was. Her stomach flipped as she rode in the elevator back up to the office. The door was still closed when she walked back to her desk. Fuck.

The sound of the door to Ms. Kane’s office finally swung opened and the two of the them said their goodbyes, shaking each other’s hands, trying to act professionally but Monroe knew better. The mayors usually spiffy hair was disheveled, Ms. Kane no longer had her blazer on and her lipstick was smudged. Monroe felt sick. Her stomach was doing flip flops. She couldn’t even be here anymore. Closing up her laptop, she angrily shoved it into her bag and left the building entirely.

Her apartment wasn’t that far from the office so she would just walk. Monroe kicked off her shoes as she entered her apartment. She didn’t bother putting them away. Instead, shuffled over to her kitchen. Opening the cabinet, she grabbed the biggest wine glass she could find and one of the bottles of wine in her fridge. Just as she set the bottle back down on the counter her phone lit up with a text.

You busy?

Monroe brought the glass to her lips and began chugging. She picked up the bottle and refilled the glass again. Fucking Everett. She typed a quick message and threw her phone down on the couch. Monroe knew exactly want he wanted, this happened every time. He’d ask her to come over, she’d play dumb and pretend she didn’t want him, even if she did. There was no fooling Everett Astor. He knew she wanted him, still, she played dumb. Mostly because he pissed her off, acting all cocky. She hated how much she wanted his touch.

Now that the Mayor didn’t want anything to do with her she was only left with one other option. The two engaged conversation, going back and forth about whether or not she was going to come over. She knew she was going too, she just couldn’t resist even if she hated him.

Monroe cursed at herself. What was she doing? Sitting in a Uber. An Uber that was taking her to Everett’s. The three glasses on wine gave her to courage to actually get out of the car. She thanked the driver and started up the steps. Monroe bit her lip. She was kicking herself, annoyance and anger flooded her veins. She reached up and rung the doorbell. Everett took his sweet time in opening the door and it only made her more frustrated.

“Took you long enough.” Monroe could’ve screamed at that point, she wanted to.

“Shut up.” She brushed past him to enter the house. Then walked into the kitchen, opening cabinet looking for the wine glasses.

“Where’s that wine you got me?” She placed one on the counter, looking at him with an eyebrow raised. This was the routine. He asked her to come over, she’d play dumb until they eventually started hooking up, fueled by wine.

Writer

Monroe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

tw: cancer

the day of the fair...

and
Nollie had been taken back to those dark days after her mother had been diagnosed. Stage four pancreatic cancer was what had gotten her - if they had been more proactive, they might have caught it earlier. But they hadn't, and by the time her mother had started chemo, she barely had any time left. That news, in it of itself, had hit Nollie like a truck. But Carter had been there, every step of the way. And for that, she was more than grateful. She owed everything she had to him, because he was the one who forced her to get out of bed even though she wanted to just curl up into a ball and sleep the days away in those first days and weeks following her mother's untimely death. He was the one who made her eat even when she had no appetite for anything other than sleep. Without Carter, there was no way that she would have survived after her mother died. She would have just wilted away, like a flower losing its petals. He had been the sun shining through her storm clouds.

His kind words brought her back into the present, where she leaned into the kiss, a quick but soft action that brightened her day just a little bit. "I would love that, Carter. I'll pack us a picnic, we can spend the day with Mom and Dad." Her father had passed away before she was born, but she always stopped for a visit, sitting and talking at their gravestones as if they were right there with her. It was her way of coping, and no one could take that away from her. It was different from the way that the Kingston family coped when it came to the loss of their patriarch. She had been there, cooking and cleaning after them during their day of uncontrollable grief. They all needed a friend that day, and Nollie was that friend. She was their shoulder to cry on, letting Carter and Carlise work through their grief. Poor little Damon didn't quite understand what was going on, but she made sure that he knew everything he possibly could about his late grandfather. She owed it to Carter to provide as many memories of the man as she could. Nollie was the caretaker that they needed on that day. She did it every year for as long as she could remember, and she wouldn't stop any time soon, if ever.

Nollie glanced down at Damon, who had immediately started signing away, rattling off exactly what he wanted to eat. It was amusing and heartwarming - he was so full of life and love and laughter...all the things that made life worth living. "All of those things sound amazing. How about we let your dad decide?" she signed back, her eyes drifting up to Carter. She really didn't care what she had, as long as Damon was happy. His needs came before hers in the grand scheme of things - she was incredibly mindful of that, and had been for as long as she had been taking care of him. "What do you have cooking up for us?" Nollie asked, grinning up at Carter. Gosh, she was so unbelievably lucky to have both of them in her life.

Epilogue

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Alex pushed past the angry mob of carnival-goers while Stella shut down the Ferris wheel. Snotty nosed brats ran past her, almost tripping over themselves trying to buy even more cotton candy and other various treats. This place was a wonderland for them but hell for Alex. Ever since her father passed away she hadn’t even stepped foot on the boardwalk. Just being here was stirring up a lot of emotions. Eventually, Stella turned to Alex.

“So, wanna smoke a blunt, or what?” Alex nodded her head profusely. “Hell yes. I’m gonna grab a blanket from my truck.” Alexandria wasted no time getting the hell off of the boardwalk and back to her truck. Grabbing the keys she unlocked the trunk and grabbed her blanket she often used for sitting on the beach. With the blanket under her arm She trudged on over to the beach with Stella following close behind.

The waves crashed softly on the shore while Alex spread out the blanket on the soft sand. Alex sat down on the blanket and took a deep breath. They were far enough from boardwalk where they could feel the vibrations from the rides and see the flashing lights.

“Where’s that blunt? I do not want to be sober anymore.”

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Rowan groaned while Charlie snatched the beer from his hands with her tiny fingers. He ran a hand down his face and sighed. He was too drunk for this. She wanted answers, but he just wasn’t ready to give them to her. He was in denial about the whole thing.

“You know why I’m here, Rowan, don’t play stupid with me.” Rowan watched Charlie shake her head, she winced and put the bottle on her cheek making Rowan raise an eyebrow. Before, he could question her actions, she went on other tangent.

What the hell was that earlier? Asking me to come over because you were, what? 'Sad'? Then deciding to blow me off to fuck my goddamn mini me? What the fuck?" Before he could respond Charlie sat down beside with the bottle still pressed to the side of her face. Rowan slumped down further into the plush cushions of his couch. Charlie continued to fuss him out, Rowan could feel himself become more and more bitter with every word that slid past Charlie’s lips. Every word was true but would ever admit that? No.

Rowan needed another beer, maybe three. He would’ve already been on his second if Charlie hadn’t of snatched his from his hands. Rowan could feel Charlie getting angrier and angrier so he didn’t open his mouth in fear it would just make the situation worse.

A tense silence spread over the two as Rowan went over what to say over and over in his head. Nothing that he came up with sounded right, probably thanks to the copious amount of beer in his system.

Charlie eventually broke the silence,"well?” She paused, running ahead through her hair.

"You said you had shit you wanted to talk about in person. Go for it, the floor's yours. But one ounce of bullshit, Wilder, and I swear to god I'll break this bottle over your ridiculously thick skull, got me?" Rowan shifted on the cushions.

"Start talking, you owe me answers." Once again, she was right. She was always right. He slumped forward placing he elbows on knees, with a sigh he placed his head in his hands. What the fuck was he doing? He was way too inebriated to have the conversation. He was also tired, he just wanted to pass out on his bed not bothering to change out of his jeans. Man, this women drained him.

Finally, he opened his mouth, “Fine, I fucked up.” His voice was barely above a whisper, he honestly hoped she hadn’t of even heard him. Fuck, there was no going back now.

“Is that what you wanted to hear? Great cause you got it. Im a big fucking screw up and I only to think with the d!ck.” His voice growing louder with each word.He should probably stop talking now but he couldn’t, the words just kept flowing out of him.

“You’re the one who left. I’m just the one who didn’t delay the inevitable. You were going to collage, you were going to meet some stupid fucking guy and I just couldn’t watch you be with someone else so I left.” He was almost yelling. He couldn’t even look at her anymore, he was too afraid of the rejection his confession would’ve brought to light. Instead he jumped up from the couch and rushed over to the sliding door to his balcony. He forced it open and then slammed down into one of the chairs, muttering curses to himself the whole time.

Sad boy

Rowan

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

nervous as fuck

at the beach

scenario:

food

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall blushed at Lavender's words. "I do it because my mom always told me to show respect towards her." He said as he grabbed a soda himself to drink. Taking a sip of his drink. He sits besides his date and smiles at her softly. His nervousness slowly fading away in his voice but as still shows in the way he moves around. Like he's scared to scare her off. He glanced at her hands and then back at her. "I want to ask consent because sometimes I know people don't like invasion of the personal space."

He told her honestly. His little sister, Kamryn was one of those type of people. She didn't mind if her sister or brother picked her up or held her hand but other people she asked them to not. Most of her friends from school, know to ask permission before holding her hand or hugging her. If not, Katie would fight to make sure her sister's voice is heard. Wendall then unbutton his shirt as he was getting a bit hot. "I like holding your hand too..." He told her softly as he takes her hand. "It's kind of another reason why I ask. If I didn't, then I would hold your hand a lot. And I don't know if that's weird." He shyly said as he moves slightly closer, and brings their conjoined hands on his thigh so he can keep holding it.

"I am a soda person myself." He tells her as he takes a sip of his drink with his usable hand. "I didn't get a lot of soda growing up, so it became a treat and now it's my favorite thing to drink. I still don't drink it alot, I feel like I'm gonna get yelled at by my mother." He blushes at his words as he also chuckles. Wendall's mother was a strict health nut growing up. Still is, but because of that, he didn't have a lot of sugary things growing up. So now, it's kinda of a thing where he thinks he's going to get in trouble for just eating candy.

"I made sandwiches, a salad for you. I made greek and regular salad in case you didn't like the greek or the regular." He tells her softly as he thinks to make sure she knows of the options for food. "I also brought my homemade ranch...I kinda love to cook." He tells her grinning softly. Wendall loved to cook, anything and everything. He loves being in a kitchen just as much as he loves taking photos. "I'm going to school for my degree in culinary and also for my degree in photography. " He told her as he tells her about himself.

"I brought my camera if you don't mind being on camera? I like to take photos of the girls so my mom can at least see that her kids are happy."

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

bluntly honest time

at the fair

scenario:

can't we try?

Carlise Kingston

Carlise held back her anger at Aurelian. He had just gotten punched at not a great time and it wasn't time for her to snap at him. Even though she surely wanted to at this point. "To make sure you are fucking ok?" She mumbles at him as she glances at his face to check for open wounds. She didn't take the anger, from him. She just let it go, she would be the same way if she had gotten punched after helping someone.

"It's fine. It's honestly whatever. You aren't the first person to snap at me and you won't be the last. " Carlise told him as she started to move closer to him but before she could fully check him for injuries and he run off. She groans, at least he said sorry for snapping at her. It was a step, in which way, she doesn't know yet. She then focuses back on Everest who was looking at her.

"You know me, trouble follows me." Carlise said as she laughed softly. She didn't know how to say in many words, that she didn't hate her for what her sister was currently doing to her ex-secret girlfriend. She knew that was the reason for the awkwardness between them. From observing Everest through the years, she knew that she took the mistakes of her family and puts them on herself. Which she shouldn't. Their mistakes aren't hers. She sighed and just decided on the brunt truth.

"I don't hate you, Everest, I never did." Carlise told her softly as she moved closer to her, trying to get her to hear her words. "Yes your sister..is um hooking up with the girl that I was pretty much in love with but that's your sister, and not you." She told her truthfully. She has always seen the twins as separate beings. Not the group or the pair that everyone makes them out to be. She has always seen the difference between Everest and Skyler. And she would never compare them or pair them together just because they were twins or even a part of the same family. "I see you and not her." She said softly.

"..Can't we at least try to be friends, and not let people around us, tell us who we shouldn't be friends with."

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous as fuck

at the fair

scenario:

anytime you call..

Isabella Edison

Isa frowned slightly as all Bear did was linked their arms together but the frown went away as she takes it as a win. She has spent her life since Juvie trying to get Liz to see her as more than just someone to protect but nothing seemed to work. So she went off and dated Key which ended in a dumpster fire, and then Nico who ran off and ran back into her life whenever it seemed perfect for him to. Liz was the only person that was stable in her romantic part of life and she would never look at Isa as something more than that. Never see Isa as more than a kid that needed protection.

She watched the gleam in her eyes faltered but as she reassured her that she loved all the chef fucking talk she want. Her heart warmed to see the gleam and the sparkles in her eyes come back. This is why Isa would sit by her bear's side all day just watching her and listening to her talk about all the random food, anything to her heart's content because that gleam..that look was more important to her than anything in the world. "Bear, it's amazing. I get to work on famous people's cars. Cars that are seen by everyone in magazines. In car magazines, it's a fucking dream come true. " Isa says grinning largely.

"Hey you were never a nobody. Not to me." Isa stops her from walking more so she could hear her. "You were everything to me in juvie. And hey, you are my person and my bear. I can't live without you. So, you were never a nobody. You are someone to me." She told her truthfully as she pulls them back into walking. Isa needed to make sure that her bear knew that out of everything in the world, she was seen by her. She had always been seen by her. Even with her fucks up and her mistakes, Isa will always look to her at the end of the day.

Isa shook her head "Hey I may have my dream job but my side job and criminal ways are still intact and I won't change who I am." She told her. Cyrus saved her, saved her and Key. She owe him plus he was her big brother, the only one at times that she could trust as an adult growing up. He always took care of them, and she would never leave him. Ever. He was someone that she could trust, even with his crazy moods.

As they went on to play games, Bear won her a pin-up of a woman. She just stares at Liz blankly. "Awe thanks, I would love this actually for my new room at Lav's." She said sarcastically as she looks at the poster. "Do you know how many pinups woman posters we have at the shop? Carter fucking hates them but keeps them up out of respect for the old mechanics. " She tells bear as she walks with her. Then Liz saw another game and pulled her to it. It was a guess your weight game and Isa just snorted.

Isa knew bear. She knew that Liz loved to fuck with people, and people who didn't know her. Didn't know that her glares were killer. Intimidation was a skill of hers, and Liz knew how to use it. So when she stepped up, one of her famous glares came out, and it scared the crap out of the carnie. She couldn't help but secretly laugh as he tried his best to brush off the glare but the tactic had worked. He guessed lower than he should have and Bear won. She was getting an old-fashioned and quirky teddy bear. "Hm?" Isa hums as Liz handed her the bear.

"You are definitely cute." Isa grins softly at the bear. She loved it. The bear was something totally adorable and in which she was in love with it. "Bear...I love it." She told her softly. Then she did something unexpected. She kissed Liz's cheek softly, as thanks. She blushed softly as she took her hand this time and dragged them to the next game. Why the fuck did she do that? That was so fucking stupid. So fucking stupid. Why is she such a dumbass?

They ended up at a test-your-strength game. Isa winks at Liz to try it. She watches as Liz brings down the hammer as hard as she could. But it flew up and missed the bell by a half inch. She chuckles softly as she watches Bear hold back her anger and just took her defeat. She then came up to her and clapped her back telling her it was her turn. Isa just smirked at her and handed her the teddy bear and the pinup. She walks up taking the hammer with a wink at the carnie.

Isa breathes in deeply and focuses her anger at Vanessa, herself, and just the world and brings down that hammer with as much force and power as she can muster. The tiny piece flew up and the ding is heard. She just grinned at Liz. "That's how you do it, sweetie." She tells her as she picks out a stuffed wolf, that looked as worn out as the bear. She takes back her prizes from Bear and hands her the wolf. "It's a little worn out...like me so like my bear, you can have me by yourself anytime you need it. " She told her as she smiles at her.

"Even though, anytime you need me. I am there, no matter how far away or what trouble I am in. When you need me, I'm running to you." She told her softly as she looks at her with a soft look. Liz only needed to say her name, and Isa would do anything for her. She held her heart and never even needed to try for it.

"She may not be anything to others, but she's fucking everything to me."

Carmen glanced out past the boardwalk and out onto the water, a seagull swooped down at a fish that had broke the surface of the water, making Carmen avert her eyes from the scene. She didn’t want to watch nature take its course. Sighing, Carmen leaned back against the bench and laid her head back on the top of the back rest. Everything was so loud, inside her and on the outside. The rides vibrated the boardwalk beneath Carmen’s feet making them tingle a bit.

Sky came and sat down with her puppy following close behind. She left a space in between them, making a Carmen a bit confused. Friends sat next to each other, right? She didn’t have time to get upset because just wanted quickly as she sat down, she sprang back on her feet and grabbed Carmen by the arm.

“Let’s go get some funnel cake, I’m starving.” She now found herself in another long ass line. Carmen folded her arms across her chest, just waiting. Eyes slid from face to face in the crowd in front of her but nobody stood out to her, not like Skylar did. She stood close behind her, moving up when the line moved. The puppy started wiggling around in sky’s arms, forcing her to put her down on the ground beside her. Carmen looked away for about approximately two seconds and then looked back to see if the line had moved up but sky was no where to be seen.

Groaning, Carmen pinched the bridge of her nose. Now she was fucking alone, in a middle of a crowd of people she didn’t know. Skylar ditched her, Paris wasn’t even here when she said she would be. Carmen just wanted to go home.

“There you are.” Relief flooded through her veins, “Sorry, for being late, Moss got tangled up.” Paris gave her a smile and Carmen shook her head with a sigh. Paris laced her arm with hers. Sky was no where to be seen even with her dyed purple hair.

Paris tugged Carmen’s arm leading her through the crowd but Paris stopped short. Carmen scanned the crowd, spotting a familiar looking purple haired beauty. He heart skip a beat as she took a step towards her, but she stopped taking in the man she’s flirting with. Her body language screamed, I’m super attracted to this man. She had a flirty smile and her she was looking at him with half lidded eyes. Carmen’s stomach flipped, she felt sick.

“Uhmm, maybe not? Cotton candy?” Carmen could only nod, “Cotton candy sounds good.” She no longer wanted to be here. She didn’t even want to be here in the first place and now Skylar hanging all over this random dude? And she ditched her. She didn’t left her frustration show though, she didn’t want to ruin Paris’s good mood.

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Skylar Kennedy
1677873119436.png

Sky couldn't help but look the man up and down as he took her hand and shook it. He introduced himself as Logan. The name sounded familiar but she couldn't quite place it. A soft flush hit her face when Logan shook Baileys little paw. How adorable was that, she thought. Logan took a step back and Skylar smiled up at him, "Her name is Bailey." She raised the puppy's paw and waved it at him, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Logan." Skylar wanted to ask him where she knew him from but be beat her to it. It seemed he had seen her around too. Sky looked the man up and down one more time then rested get gaze on his eyes. She bit her bottom lip softly and thought for a second how to answer his question. "Well. I was about to ask you the same thing. You look very familiar. I feel like I've seen you at a coffee shop or something." Sky moved as the line moved up, keeping herself next to Logan. "I recently dyed my hair. I used to be blonde. Or maybe you've met my sister, Everest. She's my twin so people get us confused sometimes."

They were getting pretty close to the front of the line and Sky wanted to keep his attention. Skylar wanted to talk to him more and learn more about him than just his name. "I love the funnel cakes here. They are probably my favourite thing at the fair. Maybe second to the Ferris Wheel, though. I love the Ferris wheel." Sky flipped a piece of hair away from her face. She stepped forward in line as they approached the counter to order. Skylar ordered herself a funnel cake and a water bottle. She turned to face Logan, "What would you like? My treat. Take it as an apology for Bailey being so intrusive." Her eyes couldn't help but wander and take in all of his features. His kind eyes and his good posture. His body...

Carmens face popped up in Skylars mind as she waited a response. Maybe Logan was the thing that would finally let Skylar move on. She loved Carmen but Sky knew she couldn't wait for her forever. Maybe Logan was just the thing Skylar was waiting for. Maybe he was the release from the grasp that Carmen had on Skylar. Sky pushed thoughts of Carmen away and let herself enjoy being around Logan. It hurt but she convinced herself that it was for the better. It was what she needed.

Mentions: Syrok18 Syrok18 and vixe vixe (briefly)

Lavender Boileau
1677875748394.png

Lavender couldn't help but smile at how kind Wendall was. Asking permission and being aware of others feelings towards being touched. Lav hadn't really had a guy be like that with her before. Most of the men that she had been with before treated her like she was their property. Like they could just touch her whenever they wanted. It never occurred to Lavender before that there was people as kind as Wendall outside of the clergy. Aside from Papa Lavender didn't talk to a lot of the guys in the Clergy. Most of them were off doing their own things anyway. They all viewed her as a sister. Of course Papa called her sister but that was more of a respect thing. Lavs mind wandered into the clergy. Her attention snapped back to Wendall when he took her hand. He had unbuttoned his shirt and Lavender couldn't help but stare a little. Nervousness hit her like a truck and her cheeks flushed a deep red. She looked away, trying to distract herself from the intense urge to stare at Wendall.

He moved closer to her and her heart started to beat faster. Not only was she holding his hand but it was resting on his thigh. He was so close she could smell his cologne and feel his body heat. It drove her wild. suddenly Isa's words made sense. She did want to kiss him. His touch was driving her insane and as she looked up at him and listened to him talk all she could do was think about kissing him. He was talking but her internal panic was taking over. She couldn't hear a word he said. Something about soda? His mother? The introduction of food relieved Lavender. She gently pulled away from Wendall to grab the greek salad. "Oh I'm not picky. The only thing I don't really eat is fish. I'm just not a fan." Lav grabbed herself a fork and stabbed some salad onto it. She listened to Wendall speak as she chewed.

"I'm tragically bad at cooking. I can bake but I'm not great at cooking. My mom was supposed to teach me but..." Lav stopped herself and looked over at the girls who were playing in the sand. "Maybe you can teach me some things." Lav joked. She ate some more of the salad then sat it down, "I thought about going to school. I did do a little bit of learning back home but nothing for the working world. I studied languages and history." Lav danced around talking about the Clergy. She learned everything from Papa when he was home. He would teach about histories of all kinds and was teaching her Latin before she left. She was very excited to pick up her studies when she could. Lav nodded when Wendall asked if he could take pictures. "Yeah. That's fine. I don't mind. It's nice that you do that. Keeping memories in the form of pictures. The girls will appreciate it when they are older and they can look back at all the good times they had."

Mentions: r e i r e i

charlie howell.
"You're the one who left me, remember?"
Charlie was shaking — visibly and physically shaking — from the rage of the whole situation. Her hand were clenching harshly into fists in her lap, her teeth grinding each other into angry clouds of dust. She had the incredibly irresistible impulse to deck him, though she never would even if he deserved it, and an equally enticing desire to run. Charlie could get up off that couch and leave, the only trace of her ever being there being the thin coat of lip gloss around the mouth of the beer. She could just leave, just go out that door, and nothing would matter. She'd stop talking to Rowan, realize that the what ifs and what could've beens were all fantasy, and finally move the fuck on.

“Fine, I fucked up.” Rowan spoke so softly that Charlie wouldn't have heard him if she wasn't busy staring a glaringly large hole in the centre of his face.

Well damn, she sure as hell couldn't leave now.

“Is that what you wanted to hear? Great cause you got it. Im a big fucking screw up and I only to think with the d!ck.” Rowan continued to rant. Charlie's fingers slowly released, her jaw began to loosen. No, that wasn't her intention, she didn't want Rowan to put himself down, he didn't deserve that. “You’re the one who left. I’m just the one who didn’t delay the inevitable. You were going to collage, you were going to meet some stupid fucking guy and I just couldn’t watch you be with someone else so I left.”

Rowan's words cut through Charlie like a knife. In an instant, her pissed off facade crumbled in time with the features on her face, anger relinquishing to pure pain. Charlie couldn't speak, her throat ran dry. Rowan wouldn't, or couldn't, look at her. Eventually, he stood up and left her alone in the living room, staring at nothing in particular in the middle distance.

Beneath the layers of pain and anger, the words began to seep into the crevices of Charlie's mind. He couldn't watch her be with someone else? He didn't want to see her with anyone else? Anyone else? Did that mean that he had felt the same way too? Or was that another excuse to throw the blame right back in her face? Was all of this happening because Rowan didn't want to see her happy?

Fucking. Asshole.

Charlie pushed herself off the couch, leaving the beer abandoned on the coffee table, and charged after him. She stepped right out after him, her cheeks once again flushing with anger.

"Really? You're gonna say that shit and walk away?" Charlie laughed, venom dripping from her tone. "Very on brand, Rowan. Shit gets serious and you hit the road. Was that it? Were you too afraid to admit that maybe there had been something between us that you cut me off? Are you so unavailable that you'd rather hurt me than be happy with me?" Charlie walked around to stand directly in front of Rowan, glaring down at him. "Or was everything fake? Our friendship, whatever the hell was happening before I left, the years we spent being close, all of it. Was it real, o was I just some stupid filler in your life until you found something better? What I'm hearing, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that you didn't want me to be happy. You couldn't stand the idea that I had shit going for me so you left, you cut me off and hurt me because I was finally happy?"

Charlie threw her hands up in the air, shaking her head. "Well don't fucking worry, Rowan, because I have fucking nothing now. I lost you, my friends all moved on and have their own lives now, I lost thousands of dollars on a degree that I can't even use because my entire future was snatched out from under me the minute I got the call that my mom was on death's fucking door." There they were, the tears. In the midst of a blink, a single droplet trailed down Charlie's bruised cheek, making way for more after it. "You can stop hating me now, okay? If that's what you wanted, if me being happy was the issue for you, we can be the best of fucking friends because I have nothing, Rowan. So fuck you, I'm glad you got what you wanted."

Charlie turned around without another word and began walking back to the glass door into the house. She was done with this shit. The tears were flowing freely now, her hair messed from the running about and the angry hands pulling through the strands, her throat raw from yelling. She needed to leave, get in her car and run far away from this place. She needed to block his number, erase his entire existence from her story, all the little impacts he had from the margins. If only he hadn't written those notes in permeant marker.

She stopped, leaning on the frame with her back turned to the boy. Charlie blinked a few times, reaching hand up to furiously swipe away the tears.

"You know what?" Charlie spoke with a disturbing calmness. "I get it now. I get why you push everyone away. It's impossible to be hurt if there's no expectations, no standards, no one there to hurt you." Charlie sighed, slowly turning back around. "But I feel sorry for you. I might be losing everything but at least I had something to lose in the first place. Tell me, Rowan, when was the last time you felt anything? Truly, sincerely, felt something?"

No, she wasn't done with this, at least not subconsciously. Charlie walked over to Rowan and motioned for him to stand.

"Get the hell up and answer me. If we're gonna do this, you're at least gonna look me in the fucking face. So, when was it? What was it?" Charlie asked — no, demanded — before reaching down and grabbed Rowan by the shoulders, jerking him to his feet. "Because you don't feel anything, Rowan, and I feel sad for you. I feel sad that you don't have anyone, that you've built yourself this world where you're the only person in it. I hate that for you. So feel something. Fucking feel anything, prove you're even fucking alive."

Charlie didn't know what she was doing, yelling at him like that, letting words spill out of her mouth as they appeared verbatim in her mind. Then, she was doing something even more ridiculously stupid. Her hand was snaked around his neck to the back of Rowan's head, her fingers entangled in his hair. In one fluid motion, she rocked up onto the tips of her toes and pulled him in, their lips with a passion that Charlie couldn't even fully comprehend. Worse yet, Charlie couldn't bring herself to pull away.

Fuck, what had she done?
rowan | rowan's house | x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

MOOD: ...

OUTFIT: Whatever

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Chin up and we'll drown a little slower
"Damn it, Dani," Alexei mumbled, staring befuddled at the new message on his phone screen. A simple I miss you. From the girl who tore his heart out, stuffed it in an old sweat sock, and beat him senseless with it.

Suffice to say he wasn't at all prepared to hear to from Dani. To say the text brought up mixed feelings would be a hefty understatement. Back when they broke up, Alexei was furious with her. He was comfortable with that. Anger made it easier to let her go. It helped convince himself he didn't miss her all that much, even as he cycled nonstop through the other stages of grief.

But after a breakup, self-reflection is inevitable. One suddenly has so much time on their hands. You get to thinking about your failure of a relationship, and if you're lucky, eventually learn to see things objectively so you can make the proper corrections for next time around.

In Alexei's case, it all boiled down to one conclusion: he had completely and unequivocally fucked it all up.

Yeah, sure, he was an earnest, well-meaning guy with the best of intentions. Yet how much did he screw things up with his good intentions? He was insanely proud of Dani's musical career, but never failed to let his insecurities ruin that. So many fights were caused by his fear of some cool, young musician stealing her away.

He only ever wanted the best for Dani, forever trying to shield her from any harm. He didn't even approve of her getting stoned here and there when out on the road, lest she fall into the life of a stereotypical strung-out junkie artist. Alexei supposed it was fair to say his habit of lovingly clinging on could have felt like a smothering death grip at times, often blurring the lines between protective and downright controlling.

And it wasn't Dani's fault she didn't want a baby, he knew that now. Of course, he knew it back then too, but it hurt too much to acknowledge he couldn't change her mind to have a baby with him.

He tapped out a curt response, ignoring the persistent flutter in his stupid heart; as usual, the fucker was totally betraying him. I miss you. Of all the things she could have hit him with. Was she trying to make him melt into a puddle right in the middle of the fairgrounds?

Alexei stuffed his phone back in his pocket so he could get back to helping Sara serve up cups of frosty beer to the small crowd that had formed under the tent. He gave the younger girl a playful nudge with his elbow as the pair worked side by side. "You're kinda quiet. Everything okay?" He asked, throwing a glance her way as he tapped a new keg. Sara was normally a little chatterbox, which made him wonder if something was amiss.

The patrons began to wander off as they were served, once again allowing a clear view of the folks milling around beyond the beer tent. A small smile creeping across his face as he spied her raven hair and creamy pale skin, the distinctive vision of a tattooed Snow White that made her immediately stand out in a crowd.

The anger he was still trying to hold onto was quickly dissipating. Or more accurately, it was merely retreating after being chased away by emotions that were far stronger in the moment, like loneliness, nostalgia, lust. Best believe it would be back with a vengeance though, if he kept on down the cursed path that led straight to fucking around with his ex-girlfriend.

"I'll be back, okay?" The bartender turned to Sara, giving her shoulder a little squeeze of appreciation. "Don't give that Tiwari jackass any beer unless he has money," He added as a parting reminder before venturing out of the tent.

As he ambled up Dani, Alexei was putting on the same stupid, exaggerated fake French accent he always adopted when speaking her full name. "Ah, zee beautiful Danielle Moulin! Ooh la la, oui, oui! Sacre bleu!" He went in for a hug but instead scooped the petite woman up to swing her around playfully. Placing her gently back on her feet, he fought the natural urge to kiss her sugary lips like the last time they shared funnel cakes at the fair.

"Oooh, baby," He growled in a jokingly lustful tone before taking a savage bite of the delicious fried dough she held up for him. "Thanks!" Alexei chuckled, taking the treat from her while using his free hand to dust off the powdered sugar that had sprinkled down his shirt.

"A funnel cake delivery right to my beer tent? What a gal," The fellow remarked with a fond smile, though it wavered for a beat as a wave of sadness washed over him. "You look good, Poodle," He added gently, tucking a glossy strand of dark hair behind her ear.

Alexei pulled back rather quickly though, banishing the offending hand straight to his pocket to keep from pawing at her any further. Then awkwardly cleared his throat to cue an abrupt change of conversation. "So, what are you up to? You meeting someone?" He asked, trying to sound casual.
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back