• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
The Debutante Ball
03D006D5-0C44-4E9B-9426-7024388FC42B.gif
Debutante balls are an outdated tradition when it comes to our modern world. Girls used to dress up, show their proper etiquette, and pretend to be bashful for any future husbands that may take interest in them… Well in Rosemary Beach the tradition continues. With the amount of rich families that reside in the town, what better way is there to show that their daughters are available? Their moms go crazy preparing their daughters to debut their availability to the other families. The daughters on the other hand see the debutante ball as a way to get drinks and be flirty, or to show off their status and riches.
Everyone at Rosemary Beach wants to go to this event… Besides the people working it. With easy tips and only mild annoyance to the rich snobs, the ball holds a big dollar sign over it for the working class.
Be there or be square.

Emily Charter
07A49131-DB3F-46B4-8850-C53608EB3405.gif

Emily looked at herself in the mirror and one woman worked on making her hair look perfect and another woman tapped her face with a makeup brush. She loved dressing up and she loved the photo opportunities that events like these gave for her instagram page but her mind couldn’t stop racing. Her mom wanted her to go to the ball to find a potential man to marry but Emily didn’t want that. She didn’t want to date anyone right now with where her relationship with Owen stood. Sure, there were hookups with other guys every now and then but for some reason Owen had a hold on her heart that wouldn’t be letting go any time soon, not as long as they kept seeing each other.
Looking down at her phone she frowned at the messages between the two. They were toxic, and mean, and didn’t make Emily feel good about anything going on in her life. She tried her best to be nice, she really did, but for some reason he drove her crazy, to say things she didn’t actually mean. She was never this person before him. “Please tell me you’re coming to the ball tonight.” She sent the text to her best friend Nollie, who happens to be the one to put up with all of Emily’s mistakes. “Sorry Miss Charter, can you please look up I’m about to put the lashes on.” The makeup artist said in a hushed tone to which Emily gave a bright smile, ”Yeah sorry…” She said and closed her eyes. Emily didn’t usually like so much makeup but her mom hired the glam team to help get ready for the ball so she couldn’t say no.
When all was said and done, Emily snapped a quick photo for her instagram page and stood to make her way to the kitchen where her mom was getting her own makeup done. Emily’s relationship with the woman had been strained for many years and doing little things like this was her moms way of apologizing, though Emily hadn’t fully forgiven the woman for breaking apart their family. “Why are we ready so early, the ball doesn’t start until 8… it’s 6.” She said in a quiet tone as she looked down at her phone again, resisting everything in her to ignore Owen. He had called her a sl*t earlier when she showed him her dress and now she was mad. She wouldn’t text him first, not this time.
Once 8 rolled around, she stepped out of the range rover her mom hired to drive them to the ball and made her way up the steps. Inside she could heard the classy music playing from whatever speakers and went inside to find a man standing to the side to take any coats from guests. Almost instantly she made her way to the bar to grab a vodka cran, to which her mother gave her a dirty look for. She didn’t care, she was hurting and the night was about getting drunk and finding someone to hook up with to take her mind off Owen.

Mentions: Nollie and Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Outfit

Last edited:

• at home...

and
    Owen Manning looked good. No, he looked damn good, if he did say so himself. He had slicked back his hair with hair gel, putting on his best fitted suit and bow tie. If he had to go to this dumbass ball, then he was going to put on a show. And if he was going to put on a show, he was going to look as handsome as possible. He didn't understand the whole point of it. It was pointless. But he knew that Emily would be there, and he didn't want her to start slumming it with some other guy. It was the only reason why he had even considered going to the debutante ball in the first place. Owen admired himself in his bedroom mirror, adjusting his bowtie ever-so-slightly. Yeah, he was going to have Emily wrapped around his finger by the end of the night. He was just too irresistible in this suit.

He blew a kiss to himself in the mirror before he grabbed his car keys and made his way outside. Owen could barely afford to keep his Cadillac, but nobody had to know that but him. Nobody could know the things he had to do to get a ticket to the ball, either, because he surely couldn't afford it on his own. But he was attending, and that was all that was needed to be said. It wasn't long before he was pulling up to the event, handing his car off to the valet before starting for the entrance. Owen slyly passed his ticket over to the ticket booth worker, the smirk on his lips never leaving his face as he sauntered into the ball. He sized up his competition, as well as many of the local beauties that were in attendance. Oh yes, if he wasn't going home with Emily tonight, he had many possible women to choose from.

The classical music bored Owen to death. That surely wouldn't get anyone on the dance floor. He wanted to bump and grind, not stand idly by as some violinist put him to sleep. Jesus Christ, this was going to be a long night. He needed a drink and a quick decision. Which one of these girls would fill his bed tonight? Because, let's face it, nobody came here to actually find a husband or wife. Everyone was living in the 21st century, while this idiotic ball was stuck smack dab in the middle of the 19th. But Owen couldn't complain - it got all the natural beauties into one room for him to have his way with. It was really convenient. Owen would have to thank whoever came up with this bright idea.

King Of The Fall

♡coded by uxie♡

Eloise Evermore
F595F744-1F3A-40EF-9E53-086068246193.jpeg

Eloise heard the same thing over and over again from her boss, “tonight will be good money.” “Tonight we’re short staffed so be at your best.” “Tonight blah blah blah.” She didn’t care about whether or not the rich girls found husbands, and she didn‘t care that they were short staffed. She cared that she felt overwhelmed, and that her anxiety from working earlier that day, and then again for the rest of the night was taking over her core. With each breath she felt her heart race. But she pushed through these kinds of shifts for herself and for her mother. She needed the money to afford both places and if she had to put up with creepy old men grabbing her ass or snobby girls turning up their noses at her, she would.
“Shit, Elo, can you run and grab more Goldschlager from Alexei’s place? The girls down that stuff like candy…” The bartender mumbled as he was preparing the bar for that night. With a sigh, Eloise thumped her head down on the smooth surface of the bar, “do I have to…” she groaned, knowing full well she was the only one who would go and get it. Kicking off the work heels her boss made her wear, she shuffled her way out to her car, not caring if she was barefoot.
Sending over a quick text to Alexei, she started the trek into town. He was promising food and she would devour that shit before she was surrounded by garlic butter snails and caviar for the rest of the night. “You got the goods?” She said in a tired tone as she walked into the bar. Eating the food he made for her as fast as she could, she couldn’t stay long to talk before she had the booze loaded into her car and was on her way back to the country club. It was only a half hour between her arriving back at the club before the guests started arriving in their luxurious gowns and jewels. “Wow, I think I’m being blinded by all the dazzle.” She mumbled to the bar tender before her boss called her back to grab some trays.
After a few rounds and three empty trays, Eloise was on her way to the bar to grab champagne flutes when she spotted Isa and hurried over, “can you take some trays and help me out? Seven of the servers called in sick but I think it’s because they didn’t want to work tonight and my feet are killing me.” She said to the girl, her tone clearly exhausted.

Mentions: Isa - r e i r e i Alexei - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Outfit

Last edited:

Carmen took deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. She was glammed up from head to toe, her mother spared no expense to make her daughter the bell of the ball tonight. Her blonde hair tightly has been pulled back into a messy but chic bun. She’d been poked and prodded for up to three hours, trying to find the perfect dress that fit her in all the right places.

Although, she absolutely loved getting pampered and dressed up, she couldn’t care less about the stupid ball. She didn’t want a husband. She’d rather get drunk, make a fool of herself, and maybe hook up with a boy or two and it’s exactly what she planned to do tonight regardless of whatever her mother and father held over her head in order to get her to behave.

“Carmen, darling.” Her mother came up behind her and placed a manicured hand on the small of her back. “You look beautiful, remember to smile and be polite.” She gave Carmen a pointed look at her though the mirror. Carmen couldn’t help but grimace internally.

“Yes Mother, I will be a perfect little Angel.” she replied in cloyingly tone. She almost laughed, her mother had no clue what she planed for tonight.

Carmen pulled away from her mothers touch and turned towards her. “Let’s get going shall we?” She didn’t wait for a reply, instead she walked away from her mother and grabbed her clutch from the counter.

Her father stood at the door, he smiled as he took in the sight of his daughter. “There’s my beautiful little girl.” Carmen made her way over to her dad. “I am not little anymore.” She scrunched up her nose, embarrassed. Her father drew her in closer and kissed her on the temple.

“You will be the most beautiful young women there.” Carmen didn’t want to stand around talking about this anymore.

“Okay, okay let’s get going already”

The party was in full swing by the time the Ryan’s arrived, fashionably late as always. Carmen walked in first, flanked by her two parents. She held her head high, scanning the crowd. Her eyes landing on a lonely straggler, nursing a drink. Carmen smirked, at least this night wouldn’t be a total bust. Now she had Owen, a wanna be pretty boy, and resident man whore of Rosemary Beach.

“Where’d you rent that suit, it actually looks nice?” Carmen snickered, while grabbing a glass of champagne from one trays that were passing by and downed it in one gulp, placing it back and grabbing another. Tonight was going to be long and she was going to to need to be drunk for it.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

at a masquerade ball...

and
Owen had just laid eyes on Emily. God, she was jaw-droppingly beautiful in that dress of hers. What he wouldn't give to have it discarded on his bedroom floor. But he was standing his ground tonight. If she wanted his chiseled body tonight, then she'd have to beg for it. He knew what people thought of him. He knew that they thought that he was an arrogant ass, and that he needed to be taken down a few pegs, but he didn't care. Owen always got what he wanted, and he wasn't used to hearing the word "no". By the end of the night, Emily Charter would be leaving with him, mark his words. But for now, she wasn't tripping over herself to fall to her knees and plead for him to choose her to spend the night with. So, he delicately picked up a flute of champagne from a passing waiter's tray, smirking as he brought the glass to his lips. Yes, tonight would be one for the records. Nobody would convince him otherwise.

What could he do to pass the time? Drinking would help, but this didn't seem like the place to get wild and out of control, unfortunately. Owen wanted to slap some sense into the poor sap who decided to host this - because there was nothing fun to do here. Of course, there were many fun girls to do here, but outside of that, he had come up with absolutely nothing. That is, until he met the eyeline of none other than a pretty little blonde that he had heard so much about. Carmen Ryan was her name, and she had proven to be quite the handful around these parts. Owen decided to play what he knew would be a cat and mouse game with her as he strolled over to her. He ran his eyes up and down her frame, liking what he saw. If Emily didn't jump at him, then maybe Carmen would.

"I actually bought this suit, mind you." Well, three of his credit cards did, at least. But Carmen would never know that. He'd never admit to it even if she suspected what the truth really was. "But I'm glad you think it looks nice on me. You can never go wrong with the classics." Owen took pride in his appearance and keeping it up to date. He had slicked his hair back with an expensive brand of gel, he had spritzed on an equally pricy cologne, and, well, his suit wasn't exactly second-rate either. He had to convince everyone that he was a rich socialite, after all. Nobody could ever know that he wasn't anything but. "I suppose there isn't much fun to be had here at a stuffy debutante ball. Maybe we could play a game...what do you think?"

King Of The Fall

♡coded by uxie♡

Perfectly styled guests mingled amongst themselves, causally swaying to the crappy classical music that filled the room. Almost everyone had a glass of champagne in their hands but Carmen wanted, no, needed something stronger even though her fingertips felt a bit fuzzy from the bubbly.

Her eyes raked across the partygoers until they landed on her mother, staring at her. She gave her the motion straighten her posture then she smiled wide, indicating that she should smile too. Carmen gave her the fakest smile she could muster and sat up straighter. Ophelia nodded in approval before returning back to her conversation.

The whole moment made Carmen sigh. She was so ready to act out, to cause a scene so bad that her parents would probably take away her car but she wouldn’t care. She needed sort of release after being stuck underneath her parents thumbs so, when Owen mentioned the idea of a game she was practically jumping at the chance.

Her eyes widened for a half second but she scolded herself, keep it classy bitch, no emotions.

The blonde causally raised an eyebrow, “A game?” She brought the glass to her lips, finishing it off. “What sort of game are we talking about and Don’t you dare say anything lame.”

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Emily Charter
alexis-ren-gif-8.gif

Emily's eyes almost instantly gravitated to Owen when he walked into the room. Why did he come? He knew she would be here, this was her thing... Not his. Feeling heat rise up her neck and to her face, the girl looked to the floor for a moment to catch her panic. When she felt her phone buzz in her hand, she took a quick glanc to see that Nollie had arrived to th party. Quickly rushing out of the room to meet her friend at the door, she let herself take a few deep breaths.
By the time Emily reached the front entrance she was back to her bubbly and confident self, "hey chickie!" she exclaimed loudly and hugged her best friend. "She's with me." She said simply to the ticket guy as she handed him Nollie's things and casually walked her passed, easily sneaking her friend in. Once out of earshot of any staff she giggled and hugged her friend again, "see? I told you this would be easy peasy as a slice of pie!" She dragged the girl into the ballroom, "so when is Mr. Carter getting hereee" She said with a wiggle of her eyebrows. She wanted so badly for her friend to experience a great love, though she never had one herself.
Grabbing a champagne flute from a passing server, she turned to Nollie with a mischevious smile, anything to keep her eyes from wandering to whatever slut Owen was flirting with, "so do we see any cute guys around here for me since you'll be preoccupied by one soon enough?" She asked and took a gander around the room, spotting many cute guys but of course none of them being the one she truly wanted.

Mentions: Nollie and Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover and Carter - r e i r e i

• at a debutante ball...

and
    Owen was going to make Emily jealous. He was determined to succeed at it, too. But that could only happen if Carmen would be willing to play along with his little game. He gestured for her to follow him to a more secluded part of the room - the less eyes on them, the better. Owen swiftly pulled out a small flask of tequila from the inner pocket of his suit jacket, showing it to Carmen. And no, it wasn't a game of strip anything. Owen's mind often wandered into the gutter, and, he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't thinking about seeing what was underneath her dress, but for once, he had a better idea. "This game's called Truth or Drink. Which, if you haven't already realized, is just like truth or dare, except you drink if you don't want to answer the question. So, what do you say? Care to play a few rounds?"

Lame? Maybe, but it was harmless enough. It would pass the time, and he'd either get to know her better or get drunk with her. And, if they were both drunk, it would be so easy to take her home for a night of fun. It was a win-win either way in his eyes. All she had to do was agree to play. He leaned back against the wall behind him, studying her from afar. Would she agree to play? Carmen was a smart girl, calculating her every move. She very well could have told him no. It would be a first, but Owen would take it all in stride. He was a classy man, after all. But he could tell that Carmen would bite. He could sense that she wasn't exactly thrilled about being here tonight. So why not take that and run with it? Owen was smart when he wanted to be.

"You'd be crazy not to play, you know. But what do I know? I'm just some guy." He had a strategy here - downplay it as something that had no pressure to it, unlike the concept of the ball for a girl like her. If there was less pressure on Carmen, then she'd be more inclined to play. Owen was working smarter, not harder here. A lot of effort was put into every attempt at getting a girl to go home with him. He liked one night stands more than anything else in the world. Sure, it could be dangerous, what with the risk of pregnancy, but Owen was a pull-out GOD. Nobody was getting pregnant on his watch. He refused to be a father.

King Of The Fall

♡coded by uxie♡

• tumblr_inline_nx0mjacPBE1qg2t7j_250.gifv

"The only wish that I have, is that my dad got to see his grandson and know that he taught me how to be the best dad for that little man. "

mentions | travelbypages travelbypages fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | she's beautiful

Carter was freaking out.

He decided to ask out Lia. Well...at least try to. He knew that the ball was going to be coming up, and he wanted to see if she wanted to maybe go together as friends..or even more but of course, he waited until the last minute. He wanted to ask her for the past couple of weeks but every time he did. It was like the words wouldn't come out. He just gave up at that point until he saw online that she was tweeting about the ball. And the thought of her with those other guys, who don't know her but want her solely for her body and not for her brilliant mind. He knew that he needed to do it..so he just did. He asked her..and she said yes. As a non-date of course but...SHE SAID YES!

And now he was rushing around trying to get dressed. He looked at his mom who was laughing at him. "Come on Mama, it's not funny! I need to look nice, and Damon's toys are everywhere and I can't find my keys!" He said to her freaking out. She just came and help him. Cleaned up the toys, and helped him find his clothes. His sister was laughing in the corner, already having her outfit on. Which was not traditional at all. His mom was not going because she was watching Damon plus, those parties became less fun as the years go by without his father. It was just a reminder of things she doesn't have anymore. Carter just glared at her, as she told him that she'll see him at the ball before leaving the house. He hurried to get dressed and then went to go kiss Damon goodnight.

Good night my little man. He signed to him.

Damon smiled at him as he gave him a kiss and signed back Good night Daddy!

Carter rushed out and got into his car, and drove off. Getting to the ball in record time. He rushed in, the guards not even sparring the second glance at him. Being one of the top families in Rosemary had it perks. One of them is that you were always recognized anywhere in town. He glanced around and saw Lia...she looked beautiful. Fucking amazing. He couldn't help but stare at her in awe. She was with Emily who was another top family in the beach. He knew her, since they had grown up in the social scene together. He carefully walks to them trying not to disturb their conversation until he was in front of them.

"Sorry to disturb ladies but um, I believe my date is this beautiful young woman." He said as he nods at Emily but his eyes stayed on Lia's. She had his complete attention.

carter_ic.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Last edited:

The last thing that was on Carmen’s mind was getting married and then having a bunch of babies with her probably emotionally unavailable husband but, that was her parents plan. They couldn’t wait to marry her off to first man who asked for her hand. Carmen could tell that they wanted to be rid of her, sometimes she wanted to be rid of herself too.

Owen gestured for her to follow him, Carmen narrowed her eyes but reluctantly followed. The silver of the flask flashed in the dim light of the outskirts of the party and a smirk spread across her lips. Hard liquor, it’s just what the doctor ordered. She wanted nothing more than to rip the flask from his hands and down the whole thing, but she didn’t.

"This game's called Truth or Drink. Which, if you haven't already realized, is just like truth or dare, except you drink if you don't want to answer the question. So, what do you say? Care to play a few rounds?" Carmen almost laughed.

“You'd be crazy not to play, you know. But what do I know? I'm just some guy." This time she actually did. She threw her head back and placed a hand on her stomach.

“Oh, Ho Ho that was just what I needed thank you Owen.” Carmen wasn’t stupid. She knew exactly what he was trying to do. He wasn’t called the resident man whore of Rosemary beach for nothing. This was a tricky situation, she’d have to tread lightly. Emily was her friend. She didn’t want to lose her by accidentally sleeping with her toxic ex but, this could be what she needs to finally see he’s not the right guy for her. The thought of her even kissing Owen made her gag. If them hooking up was even going to be a possibility she was going to have to black out.

Carmen grabbed the flask from his hand and took a swig of the clear liquid. It burned her the back of her throat but she welcomed the pain. There was nothing like your first sip of hard liquor. “Alright, I’ll bite. Give me your juiciest question.”

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Lavender Boileau
1674980668990.png

What a ridiculous tradition. Was the only thought that went through Lavender's mind as she ran a brush through her long, dark hair. Her mother had told her about this fabulous ball that the people of Rosemary Beach threw to show off the extravagant people that lived there. Young women would get dressed up and try to impress the men at the ball like peacocks with their brightly coloured feathers. An age old ritual that all animals did to scope out prospective mates. These things weren't foreign to Lav. Doting parents had sent her to all of the right schools and taken her to all of the events. She had done it all and loathed it all. Yet here she was dolling herself up to do exactly what her parents would have wanted. Stupid.
Lavender gracefully let herself into the ball. A room full of sexual tension made her feel almost at home. The Clergy house was always full of the same energy yet instead of a place of lust it came from a place of love. Everyone back home loved one another. This room was full of pretty girls and pretty boys with only one thing on their minds. A quick glance was more than she needed to know that this place was nothing like home. But at least the don't know your name.
The drinks were the saving grace for Lavender. Pristine glasses filled with expensive alcohol passed around like candy at a child's birthday party. With a gentle hand touch and a light hand Lavender lifted a glass from a server's tray and smiled kindly at the girl holding it. "Thank you." She spoke clearly with a gracious tone and let her eyes wander about the room. Despite the event and how outrageous it was to her, Lavender was relieved that unlike home she had walked into a room and heads didn't turn. Conversations and whispers about the news on her family weren't hushed and the curious stares had ceased. Now if only she could get this horrendous feeling that these people are not the kind of people that she cared to be around out of her soul. Don't judge too harshly. You never know what secrets people are hiding.

1674984427233.png

Kerrington Woods
tumblr_inline_o0psw1trBi1tae3h3_400.gifv

Kerrington looked down at the clip board in his hands. All day they had been prepping for the debutante ball and he already felt exhausted from the day. He was missing a basketball game and his couch and a beer for this snide ball. For the life of him he could not figure out why his dad still threw this ball, none of the girls who attended, came for it's purpose. Even when he was 21 it was still all about dressing up, hooking up, and getting drunk. But even just the revenue from the tickets made two times more than just the club memberships. That's what it was about for his dad. Glancing over at the man, his father looked back to give a look that says "be on your best behavior tonight." He understood why his father had issues trusting him for running these things, but he was over his party phase and didn't care for that stuff anymore.
When the guests started arriving that's when all the work went into overdrive and all their employees, with half not showing up for their shifts, were running their asses off. Grabbing a few trays he began helping, as well as hopping back behind the bar to help with drinks. He could feel sweat inside his suit building up with all the work already. Making a move toward the kitchen he filled a glass with water and stood in front of the fan for a solid few minutes.
He knew he was going to have to fire some people over the next few days which he dreaded. If none of the employees who skipped their shifts could provide a doctors note from the night, then they were going to be short staffed overall for country club. "Hey boss, some of my friends are going to come help serve." He heard from behind him and he smiled, "that's perfect Eloise, remind me to write some checks for them for their hours of work then." He told the girl and left the kitchen once again. On his way out though, he spotted a couple sneaking some drinks from a flask. Knowing he should probably stop them, he instead gave a look that they may get in trouble and went back to the ball room.
With the help of Eloise's friends, Kerrington was finally able to slow down and take a breath. As the manager he technically didn't have to help with any of the serving, but he wanted to to make sure all his employees were comfortable and happy with their jobs. Going back to the bar he grabbed the clip board he had hidden away and leaned against the wall to make sure they were still on track for the night.

Mentions: Eloise (me), Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover , Carmen - vixe vixe
outfit

Skye Sutton
d3351292966418fd21018916bd15a0bb.gif

Skye usually never agreed to go to serve for these things, but she saw the flyers around town, and if the rich husbands tipped her well, she thought maybe the whole families would. Pulling on her dress and fixing her hair, Skye was almost ready to head over to the country club for work. "Hey grandma, I don't know how long the ball will be on for or for how long I have to stay if they want us to clean up... But I think tonight will be good pay." She told the woman as she exited her room, "oh don't worry dear, Colly and I have crafts planned for tonight." She said as Collette held up the glitter glue. "That's awesome." Skye replied as she walked over to her daughter and gave a kiss to the top of her head. She hated having to keep her daughter a secret but it was the better alternative to having her life destroyed.
"Okay, I'm off, you two have a great night." Skye said and blew one more kiss before heading out the door. She was not excited for the night. Her regulars will definitely recognize her despite her lack of makeup and modest clothes. Their wives will also have comments no doubt. The drive to the club didn't take long, and when she got there setup was still happening so she was perfectly on time. Eventually the guests started arriving and just as she suspected she heard things under the wives breaths such as, "I can't believe they let trash work at these things." And all Skye wanted to reply with was, 'your husband doesn't think I'm trash at the Vixen' but of course she held her tongue.
So far the tips and ass grabbing were at a minimum but she doubted that would last long with these rich folk who believed they could do whatever they wanted. But nevertheless she put on her best smile and wandered the path that they were directed to, with her tray in hand. The smell of the escargot was reeking in her nose but less and less as the tray began to look empty.

outfit

Emily Charter
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5937367555675366686f594768413d3d2d3836333331383434332e313630353438616566373730306665313330393337333835313332342e676966

Emily smiled at Nollie, "marry someone? I can barely keep one on the line who wants me, I wouldn't want someone like that for the rest of my life." She said with a giggle and was about to say more when she saw Carter approaching, "ouuu prince charming is here. You go have fun." She nodded toward Carter and before Nollie could chicken out, Emily slipped away from her friend.
Not knowing what do do, she made her way back to the bar, but finally snuck a glance at Owen who was talking to Carmen. He said it was just a friendly chat, and his texts seemed like he truly wanted her, but she knew better than to get her hopes up with this man. So, when a handsome blonde man approached her, she put on her cute smiles. She knew the affect that she had on men, and she knew she was worth more than what Owen treated her.
From what she could tell, this man, who's name was apparently Jamie, seemed pretty interested in her, and if Owen hadn't promised to treat her nice, she probably would have gone home with him. So, she kept the conversation friendly and he gave her his number in case she wanted it. This party seemed now that it was just dragging and Carmen's after party invite seemed to be enticing the young adults away from the party. So, she made her way back to Nollie and informed her friend she would be leaving. She knew the party scene wasn't Nollie's thing anyway, and Carter seemed like a nice guy so she trusted him with her best friend. With that, Emily had her driver take her over to Carmen's house where people were already piling in and music was blaring. She felt her nerves as she made her way to the private bar to mix herself a drink.

Mentions: Nollie and Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover Carmen - vixe vixe and Carter - r e i r e i

Last edited:

• at a debutante ball...

and
    Nollie's heart was racing at the mere thought of Carter showing up here tonight. She knew that it wasn't a date - why would he be interested in her, of all people? But she still had hopes that he'd whisk her away and pour his heart out to her, telling her that he was hopelessly in love with her and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Was it unrealistic? Absolutely. Nollie had spent so many hours reading romantic novels. She wished that she could be the protagonist of her own romance novel, but she knew that it was just silly to dream about that. They were all just works of fiction, not the real thing. Nollie was nothing but a hopeless romantic. Was that so wrong of her? But then Emily's voice pulled her out of her daydream and back into reality. Carter was here. All she wanted to do was run. But then she left them alone - now she couldn't flee. Her eyes locked onto his, a small smile gracing her lips.

"You made it." Somehow, she knew that he would, even with his home life as chaotic as it was. But now what was she to do? Was she supposed to hug him in greeting? The thought of their skin brushing up against each other raised goosebumps up and down her arms. So that was a no-go. Why was she so nervous? Nollie couldn't think of anything to say. A silence fell over them as she tried to think of something to say. Gosh, she was blowing this, wasn't she? "So...how's Damon?" Nollie had grown quite fond of Carter's son ever since she had started to babysit him whenever Carter needed her to. There was still a bit of a language barrier, as she was still only beginning to learn ASL, but she was determined to learn everything that the language had to offer. She owed it to herself, Carter, and Damon to do so.

This was so awkward. If this had really been a date, he would have ran as far away from her as he possibly could. But it wasn't - it was just two people, going to a ball together as friends. "You look handsome tonight. I mean, you always look handsome, but...more so tonight." Nollie wanted to crawl into a hole and die right about now. Her cheeks flamed with color as she forced herself to look at the floor rather than his rugged facial features. She awkwardly rubbed her arm, feeling absolutely pathetic. Was her crush on Carter that obvious? She sure hoped it wasn't.

November

♡coded by uxie♡

The little amount of tequila and the two glasses of champagne she had earlier mixed inside her tummy, making her feel warm inside. Instead of just her finger tips being fuzzy it was now her hands and her toes. She felt a little light and airy. She could feel her mask slipping a little bit but the alcohol made her feel relaxed.

She took another small tip of the burning liquid. Her phone buzzed from inside of her clutch but Owen’s question brought her away from all of that.

“Are you a natural blonde?” Carmen’s face scrunched up for half a second. “Is that really your idea of a juicy question?” She sighed as contemplated if she even wanted to answer. Ultimately she thought what the hell, why not?

“No, I’m not, my natural hair color is brown. I hated it growing it so I fry my hair every other month.” Carmen took another sip of the tequila before handing it back to him. Now it was her turn to think of question. She could ask about a million things right now but honestly, she could barely think with her phone blowing up so she drew it out from her clutch.

The notifications were all from Instagram, she’d forgotten she had posted a picture there right before she left for this stupid ball and she’d forgotten to silence her phone. A text popped up on her phone screen. It was from her mother, her parents were finally leaving. A huge goofy grin spread across her lips.

She sent a quick text to her mom telling her to be safe and that she loves her. Then she sent another text to Jules, her best friend asking her to pick up snacks for tonight’s party. Perfect, phase 1 was complete. Carmilla was back at home decorating and getting thing set up. She didn’t have time for her catering on such short notice so pizza would have to do.

“Owen, let’s finish this game at my house, yeah? I’ve got a hot tub and loads of liquor.” She didn’t even give him anything time to respond. “You know where I live right? I’ll meet you there.”

Carmen was so ready to leave this stupid ball, she took a look around at all the paired up guests and she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of loneliness. She needed another drink. Stepping up to the bar she noticed an impeccably dressed man behind the bar. She found it a bit odd that he had a clip board in hand.

“Can I get a martini?” She took the time to look him up and down. She didn’t know if it was the alcohol talking or if she actually found him to the most beautiful man in the room. He looked familiar though but she couldn’t quite but her finger on what it was.

The martini was placed in front of her. She took the tooth pick with the olive attached and she ate the olive, then she drank the whole martini in one go. She shook her head as the mixed drink slid down her throat and into her stomach. Now she was really feeling the alcohol, her tongue was starting to go a bit numb.

Carmen took one last look at the beautiful man standing behind and bar and made up her mind, she was going to be bold tonight. She didn’t usually ask guys to hang out, she was always the one who was being chased. She rummaged around on clutch until she found a pen, she took her napkin that was placed down with the martini and wrote her address down on it and a little note.

I’m having a party tonight, you should come.

She finished it with her phone number and a 50 dollar bill for the tip. She slid the napkin across the bar and stood up, not waiting for a response.

Finally, she was home. Carmen stepped into the threshold of her house. Rose gold streamers and balloons littered the walls and the floor. Carmilla greeted her as soon she stepped inside.
“I have everything set up, just as you requested. The backyard and pool is prepped!” Carmen drew Carmilla in for a hug, she slipped a 100 dollar bill into her hand. “Thank you so much Milly. Go, I can take care of the rest.”

“Oh Jules! Honey I’m hooome.” She yelled into the empty home. She walked over to the kitchen, trying to set up a little bit more before she made her way up the stairs and into her bedroom where Jules was sitting on her bed scrolling on her phone.

“Bitch, you look gorgeous, I’m sooooooo so excited for tonight.” She started unzipping her dress as she walked into her massive walk in closet. She grabbed a saucy little two piece and threw it on. Her hair was already styled but she touched up her makeup, adding a thicker wing and smoked out some black eyeshadow on her water line. The next thing she changed were her dainty earrings instead she chose a pair of chunky gold hoops.

Soon, cars filled her large drive way. Loud music shook the house and shots were being thrown back. Pizza and plates littered her large island kitchen. She was in the kitchen, chomping down on a piece of pizza herself. She was fully drunk now. The alcohol coursed through her veins making her a little bit dizzy but she welcomed it. She was ready to black out, and the night was just getting started.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

• isa_5.gif

"You know the difference between friends and family. Neither do I. They all leave you behind at some point."

mentions | travelbypages travelbypages | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | I'll be by your side

Isa doesn't know what she's doing at the moment.

All she knows is that, she saw a text from Elo saying that she needed extra hands at the club. Her side job brings in the extra money that she needs. And she had already worked a shift at the auto shop but she knew that her little sister needed the help. It was a big day for the club. The ball was something that all rich people in the beach did. Here's the funny part, she used to be apart of that circle. Her adoptive mother being who she was, a doctor, and a very successful one. She was invited to things like this, to mingle. Isa never went, not because she wasn't invited to. Vanessa invited her to them every year with her, but she never went for.

That wasn't her type of people.

Instead she went to hang out with Nico or Elo. She stayed away from that group of rich people because they know her well. She was the one with the goods, the drugs. The person that came to their parties and sold things that could get them addicted to whatever she can get them. She didn't want that spread to her mother's reputation so she hid it, she hid herself away. Became the unknown daughter. People at parties just knew her as Edison, Vanessa just thought she wasn't trying but she was. She was trying her best to protect her but she didn't let her explain that, she left before Isa could truly explain how much she cared and tried for her.

Now she tries for others, like Elo who didn't think that she was worthless plus, a lot of rich kids are going to buy from her as a waiter. Especially if their parents forcing them to try to marry off with some rich girl that is not what they wanted. But who cares about what they want.

Right?

Isa had just gotten in through the employees entrance when she was spotted by Elo. "What do you think I'm here for?" She asked with a smirk. "You did send a 911 text? You lucky that I had just closed up the shop. Boss had to get ready to come here." She took the tray from her and kissed the top of her head. Elosie was the kind of kid that you loved no matter what. She knew what Isa did as a past time and still stuck by her side for all of it. She trusted her, and for that she knew that she would never do anything break that trust. No one would touch the girl that she considered a sister because they knew if they did, Isa was going to make them regret it.

"Why don't you take an 5, go to the bathroom, I'll handle the servers. I can call in some favors with people." She said softly as she smiled at her. "Go on, Elo. I'll be fine. I'll handle more assholes then this, working at the shop."

isa_6.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Last edited:

Dylan Erler

Dylan was styling his hair, straightening it now for the fourth time as he was unsure whether he would prefer it to be straight or curly. If this kept continuing and he did not decide soon enough… All his hair would get fried any second. Dylan messed it up tactfully and sprayed some hairspray, then he added a bit of makeup: basic somewhat natural base with smokey eye. His look for tonight was dramatic with a big d. Black see through shirt and dress pants, adorned with silver jewelry. He simply looked good and he would definitely get attention with this outfit. Dylan put on black platform boots before closing the door and leaving the apartment.

He had a driving license but no car - not that he even truly knew how to drive. While he still lived in Missouri he was used to getting driven by his parents or older brothers everywhere with whatever brand new car they had at the time. But no - Dylan didn’t have the possibility for luxuries anymore. SInce basically running away from his parents and their wealth, Dylan had to live more cheaply and it killed him inside. So even now the blonde needed to swallow his pride and take a bus to his bestie’s Carmen’s house. The party would be so fun. But oh no what a struggle the bus was. First Dylan was in the wrong stop, then he took the wrong bus that went to the next city.

Then he had to take a new bus and only now he was getting to the right place. He cursed silently as he left the bus and walked the rest a few twenty steps at Carmen’s house. Once DYlan was inside, it seemed the party was going fully. There were drunk young adults everywhere - Carmen included. “Hi girl.” DYlan smiled at her then grinned as he realized just how drunk the female was. “Fuck I need a drink or I won’t be able to deal with you.” He teased a bit.
MOOD: amused

click
MENTIONS: Carmen

INT: vixe vixe
click
OUTFIT: lacy
click

coded by Myling

Last edited:

Skylar Kennedy
327224502_1166285070749096_2082519326750170629_n.jpg

A hot shower was the only thing that Sky could think of. It was times like these when she really wondered why she had ever chosen the profession she was in. One day it's running around like mad trying to find doctors to fill out paperwork and other days its being covered in god knows what by the end of her shift. At the end of the day, though, it was worth it to see the smiles on families faces when they were told good news and the way a child would light up when you brought them a popsicle for being such a good sport. Those little things could bring a smile to her face no matter what kind of mood she was in. Skylar checked the time on her phone and sighed heavily. Surely she had missed the ball that was happening tonight, not that it mattered. With her mother out of town for the month and her dad off doing whatever the hell he was doing Sky didn't have the motivation to get herself all prettied up to flaunt for anyone. A serious shower was needed. The locker room was empty so Sky had no shame in stripping and heading straight for the best shower stall. The warm water felt amazing on her body as it washed away the days hard work. Her phone went off from outside the stall and Sky was quick to check. A text from Carmen beckoning her to join her at a party. The exhaustion from the day seemed to drain as she excitedly messaged back. It seemed as though a costume change was in order. The lazy leggings and sheer shirt combo wasn't something to party in. At least not for Skylar.
----
Sky was fashionably late, of course. Other than to and from work Sky never showed up to anything on time. She parked in her usual spot and head toward the entrance of Carmen's home. Seeing people who weren't bed ridden was a nice change of pace for the night. The loud music thumped against her chest as she walked through the strobe light room searching for the blonde goddess she was proud to call her friend. There was a comforting feeling that rose through her whenever she was with Carmen as if they were on the same brainwave all the time. Carmen, of course, was already so full of alcohol that she could be used as a blowtorch. Sky was ready to get on her level, she grabbed a drink and downed it before making her way toward her friend. "Carmeeeeen!" Skylar squealed as she approached her, "Look at you! Absolute Goddess!" The vibes were hitting hard so Sky stole another drink and chugged. She wasn't on call and she didn't work in the morning so Sky's only plan was to pass out somewhere in Carmen's house with a bottle of liquor in her hand.

Outfit

Katja Novak

Katja was coming out of the toilet when her phone buzzed at her back pocket. ”Hi I’m back at Rosemary beach. I wondered if you’d like to meet me.” The words may have sounded innocent but the man behind them was not, not at all. Remi was a walking red flag and Katja felt so disgusted and disappointed in herself that she had spent years of her life to an ass like that - and even more disgusted and disappointed she was for feeling such feelings. What happened wasn’t her fault but Remi’s so why should she feel disgusted with herself? All the emotions and memories she thought she had suppressed were now back.

She was in a party, she was supposed to have fun, not be sappy and shaken because of her abusive prick of an ex suddenly messaging her. Katja couldn’t help but shake as she continued reading and replying to the man’s messages. With power of alcohol she managed to told Remi to go fuck himself. Katja took a trip to the kitchen, carefully walking past all the drunken young adults barely able to stop herself from shaking. Once she was there, she grabbed something to drink - and not just one drink but a beer and two shots of vodka. It took some talent to handle all them but she managed. WIth her drinks she went back to the living room, back to Daniel - her friend… well friend with benefits. “Fuck I need a drink. This prick… Wait, do you want one too?” She offered one of the vodka shots to the man.
MOOD: pissed, shaken

click
MENTIONS: Daniel

INT: travelbypages travelbypages
click
click

coded by Myling

Last edited:
Eloise Evermore
giphy.gif

Eloise breathed a sigh of relief when Isa told her to scoot out for a break. Her feet felt like they were on fire and she had made at least 20 rounds around the ballroom already. While she didn’t appreciate the ass grabbing from the other men, so far she made enough to pay for her rent and her moms power bill for the month. Giving Isa a quick hug she went to the kitchen to put away her tray and take off the little apron pouch, switching out of the heels she wore into some converse.
When she emerged from the kitchen it was almost like half the party was gone so she quickly checked twitter to see that one of the rich girls got bored and is throwing an after party. The adults though, Eloise suspected would stay and negotiate ways to hook their kids up to date. Which from the looks of the ball room, was exactly happening. Eloise wanted nothing more than to end the night with some drinks and forget all the ass grabbing of the night.
Ignoring the griping from her boss, who should be more happy she brought more servers in for the night, she made her way down the hall and sat on the front steps of the country club. The smell of cigar smoke lingered in the air as the husbands gathered around their cars to talk about golf and money, Eloise hated that smell… It was like burnt toast left in a house fire. Taking out her phone she saw Nico finally texted her back and she couldn’t help but laugh. No matter the plans you could always count on him to show up late.
Scrolling through the social medias, Eloise could see all the rich kids already posting their drunken ventures at Carmen’s house and she couldn’t help but cringe. People really need their phones taken away when alcohol is involved. A twinge of jealousy rose in her chest as she thought about how easily it was for these people to just get up and do what they wanted, but people like Eloise had to bust their asses off just to survive. It took her two years of saving just to get a proper apartment and still be able to help her mom with regular bills.

Putting her phone back into her pocket, Eloise hooked her arms around her legs and put her forehead down on her knees as she did her best to not think about how she’s going to be able to walk on her feet pain free for the next few days, “stupid, stupid rich ball.” She groaned, not caring if the older men were giving her a look for cussing them.

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Isa - r e i r e i Carmen - vixe vixe

Paris Goulding
0D253751-323A-4DCA-AB66-2EA6639B7139.gif
Paris saw the party being hosted on Twitter and looked over to the dress she bought or the ball. If it weren’t for her status she probably wouldn’t have even bought it. Rich people gathers were not her idea of fun, nor would she willingly participate in things like that. So, the party it would be. People were buzzing about it all over social media already and it seemed like a fun place to drink.
Rolling off her bed she made her way to her closet and tilted her head. She grew up around these rich kids, and she knew what their idea of fashionable was for house parties. Dressy casual. Pulling on a black leather skirt and a white crop top, she quickly threw on some makeup and Pulled on her purple wig to match. The perfect outfit, and it suited her style. She felt hot.
After setting up her tripod to snap a quick photo for instagram before taking off to the party. The music made the place feel so lively and outside she saw Carlise waiting where she said she would, ”what’s up beautiful lady.” She said with a smirk and let her eyes wander. Paris was also very open about her sexuality, because while she stood here checking Carlise out, she was also replying to a flirty comment to her gym trainer, Elijah. “Come on, I need a drink.” She said and looped her arm through Carlise’s and pulled the girl inside.

Pushing through the crowds of people to the kitchen, Paris instantly found a bottle of vodka and began to mix herself a quick drink and well as one for Carlise. “Carmeennn.” She said loudly over the music, ”awesome party.” She said and kissed Carmen’s cheek before taking a sip of her drink, leaning back more toward Carlise, “where’s your date tonight.” She ask, tilting her head curiously. Surely a girl like Carlise would have other girls pining over her.

Mentions: Carlise - r e i r e i and Carmen - vixe vixe and Elijah - Syrok18 Syrok18
Outfit is posted in the Instagram tab

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
106bd6aedbf07d531863485c42b0dd25a2d7ff29.gifv

Daniel didn't know what he wanted to do with his night. Until Katja messaged him... It was supposed to be a night of making new boards to sell but when she messaged him sounding rather sad, he couldn't say no. That's how he was, a people please, the life of the party, he just wanted people to be happy and nothing else. So he changed his plans, put down the carver, and made his way out to Carmen's party. Normally he hated hanging around these people, despite them being his people. He never fit in with them, his sister was the popular one, they loved her and praised her.
The smell of smoke and booze filled the air as he stepped in and honestly wasn't surprised that the people got started so quickly. With girls stumbling around, people getting stoned in hidden corners, and people making out on the couches, Daniel couldn't help but shake his head. Stuff like this felt embarrassing to him, but his friend was sad and something like this made for a great release from that. So, eventually he found her and sat down on the floor beside the chair she was in, laughing as she offered a shot to him, "sure, if it gets me through this night." He said in a joking tone and quickly knocked back the shot.
Tilting his head back so the back of his head rested on her knee and he was looking up at her, he raised an eyebrow, "so, do you wanna talk about it or just get fucked up? Cause I'd be happy to go grab some shots." He said with a smirk before he stood, knowing her answer anyway, and went to find a bottle to steal, knowing the two of them would easily go through it before the end of the night. Eventually he found his way back to her and took her hand to stand her up, "I swig you swig?" He asked and quickly took a shot straight from the bottle, feeling the most juvenile he had been since high school, before handing the bottle over to her and taking a seat in the chair to steal from her.

Mentions: Katja - Myling Myling
outfit

Katja Novak

Once Katja got back from her visit at the Kitchen, she didn’t immediately see Daniel. Instead of going to look at him, he sat down on the chair close to the wall as all the seats on the sofa were taken. She put her beer and shot glasses down the floor next to her - careful to not spill the liquid on them as if it was something precious and expensive… Well, it did seem like a more expensive brand than the cheapest one she bought but after all alcohol was just alcohol. Katja gulped down one of the shots and when she was going for the other, she noticed Daniel coming back. She admitted needing a drink and then offered the shot glass to the man, who agreed. He sat down on the floor beside the chair she was in, laughing as Katja offered a shot to him. "Sure, if it gets me through tonight." He said a tone so joking it would’ve normally made Katja give a hint of a smile. Now she just nodded, and opened her beer as she watched Daniel to gulp down the vodka shot.

He tilted his head back so the back of his head rested on her knee and he was looking up at her with raised eyebrows."So, do you wanna talk about it or just get fucked up? Cause I'd be happy to go grab some shots.” Katja’s companion said with a smirk. Then he stood and went to find a bottle to steal, with that instant Katja knew the two of them would easily go through it before the end of the night. “Nah, my ass of an ex messaged me out of the blue but it’s not a biggie.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Fucked up sounds good right now.” Katja admitted while Daniel found his way back to her, taking her hand to make her stand up. "I swig you swig?" He asked and quickly took a shot straight from the bottle. “You bet. Gotta finish this first though.” She started sipping her beer.
MOOD: pissed, shaken

click
MENTIONS: Daniel

INT: travelbypages travelbypages
click
click

coded by Myling

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back