• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Academy for Thaumatic Warriors (A Magical Girl RP) [CLOSED] [6/6 Spots Filled]

im interested and have an over-the-top magical girl ready to play :3

im gonna have to rescind my interest because i overestimated my ability to juggle multiple rps

7231933026029A252E9814F28B37C48CEE3F4AA0

This looks cool, but I see you also got a lot of people that are interested…. So, anyways I‘m instead going to ask how you‘ve been and check up on this in case it turns out to have a spot left at the end and then apply for it probably.

Sorry, I haven't gotten up a character sheet, I got sidetracked on several things, including making a drawing for the character. I'm still interested if I get around to getting a character sheet made in time.

I’m interested! Though I wonder if the spots are still open by this time because there are a lot more people. Do I send the CS to your messages or nah? BackSet BackSet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back