• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rosefilm's singular plot check (demon butler)

welcome to rosefilms singular interest check!
c5a4d79c31fa44b4755cf9abbd58b1d2.jpg

about me.
hey demons, it's me, ya girl, rosefilm.
you can call me rose.
im sure you guys have seen my other rp interest check, but this is different. it's for a plot ive been craving but in case you havent seen it heres all my information.
i have about seven, almost eight, years of roleplaying experience under my belt. (such an accomplishment, i know)
i'm currently a sophomore in college having changed my major around three times, might go on a fourth - we'll see how this semester goes.
i only play female characters and this is a courtesy to you because neither of us wants to see my angsty or stereotypical attempts at a male character.
i'm very keen on romance, can't do a plot without it.
i'm a highly detailed writer, i can write up to eight paragraphs and more. i feel like it's also important to mention that i have tried a hand at writing various books, just never came around to finishing them. so writing a novel for you in the length of a post isn't, how do you say, difficult for me. i do know that there's not a lot of people who can do that and i don't want to intimidate you into not roleplaying with me, i can match my partners length easily. it all depends on what kind of writer you are, and if we click.
i'm a pinterest fanatic, i don't know why this is important but it's my about me so.

about you.
you're literate/advanced lit preferably. i just need enough to work with, and enough to be contributed.
you adore playing male characters.
you absolutely love romance.
you can send at least a few posts a day or even just one. so, a sort of a nicely open availability.
um my standards are pretty low so give me a minute to think.
that's all i got.
oh wait, you promise to solemnly swear to no one liners ever. thank you for your time.

the plot!
the demon butler: muse A was born into a family of nobility to a duke and a duchess whom had ties into the villainous crime-filled underworld of england. a few years after her birth, they were killed and she, along with her childhood friend muse C, were stolen by a cult in order to use them as sacrifices. unbeknownst to them, during the ritual, muse B; a demon, appeared after they had sacrificed muse C before muse A. to save her life and avenge her parents, the two of them made a contract. muse B would protect muse A with his life until she took out revenge on those whom killed her parents as her demon butler. in return, muse B would be allowed to consume muse A's soul. (this is based heavily on black butler.)

thanks for reading, PM me if you're interested please!!! ive been craving to do this for about a week now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back