• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

welcome to rosefilms interest check!
9d5f80f25f535740cbefb3d2d3e2a2b3.jpg

about me.
hey demons, it's me, ya girl, rosefilm.
you can call me rose.
i have about seven, almost eight, years of roleplaying experience under my belt. (such an accomplishment, i know)
i'm currently a sophomore in college having changed my major around three times, might go on a fourth - we'll see how this semester goes.
i only play female characters and this is a courtesy to you because neither of us wants to see my angsty or stereotypical attempts at a male character.
i'm very keen on romance, can't do a plot without it.
i'm a highly detailed writer, i can write up to eight paragraphs and more. i feel like it's also important to mention that i have tried a hand at writing various books, just never came around to finishing them. so writing a novel for you in the length of a post isn't, how do you say, difficult for me. i do know that there's not a lot of people who can do that and i don't want to intimidate you into not roleplaying with me, i can match my partners length easily. it all depends on what kind of writer you are, and if we click.
my post frequency can vary from spit-firing ten posts in one day to once a day. i work the majority of the week, specifically sunday-thursday. through those days i have class, but during lectures i tend to zone out anyways and will probably, instead of listening, be sending my reply back to you.
i'm a pinterest fanatic, i don't know why this is important but it's my about me so.
I’m also looking to write a book based off one of my personal role plays, so that could possibly happen with ours.

about you.
you're literate/advanced lit preferably. i just need enough to work with, and enough to be contributed.
you adore playing male characters.
you absolutely love romance.
you can send at least a few posts a day or even just one. so, a sort of a nicely open availability.
um my standards are pretty low so give me a minute to think.
that's all i got.
oh wait, you promise to solemnly swear to no one liners ever. thank you for your time.

plots.

modern.
you’ve got mail:
muse A owns a quaint small business that’s going under, and muse B runs the faceless corporation that’s taking over. both unlucky in love they take up online dating, and end up electronic pen pals with an undeniable connection. while in real life they’re enemies, online they seem to be soulmates, unaware of who exactly is on the other side of the screen.

comet: muse A, a narcissistic pessimist, and muse B, a messed up romantic, meet randomly while muse B is on a terrible date. muse A is immediately taken by them, though they disagree strongly about love, and offers them a sort of bet: they should date each other, and see who’s right about “love”.

the rush: muse A is an incredibly powerful criminal. he basically has the world under his thumb. he’s killed lots of people (or at least ordered a lot of people to be killed) and he’s made a lot of money this way. muse B, meanwhile, is a relatively ordinary person – she’s the girl next door. through a turn of events, the two meet and begin a fling. muse B knows muse A is a criminal – everyone does – but she enjoys the rush and the excitement. one day, though, muse B finds out she’s pregnant. and she realizes that muse A is not a suitable father for her baby. he’s too dangerous. death and destruction follows him everywhere he goes, and, as much as she cares about him, she knows he’s not exactly a good person. so she gives it to him straight: she’s going to end their relationship, move, and raise their child alone, and muse A is going to stay away. muse a truly loves muse B, so he agrees to her terms, and does her one better: he’ll send money to help raise the kid, and even pay for her new home. fast forward a few months later, muse B is settled into her new life with her baby whose a few months old, and muse A has stuck to his promises. at least until one day, he shows up on her doorstep. he has several armed guards, and a car ready to go. “grab our kid and get in the car,” he says, “someone found out, and my enemies are after the two of you.”

fuck, i guess we're married now: muse A is a person of high wealth/status and muse B legally marries muse A at a courthouse the night before his wedding because they found out his current fiance is trying to dupe him and his family out of money and ruin his reputation as a revenge plot because of an old family rivalry and they’re not legally entitled to muse A's assets if he's already legally married to someone else. muse B agrees to pay muse A a high sum of money for this and muse A has a lot of debt so she doesn't pass up the deal but then muse B's ex hits him back in the media so muse A and muse B have to keep up the charade of being married so muse A agrees to keep paying muse B money for it and they both unexpectedly start falling in love with one another.

good enough: muse A meets muse B in the most random place and muse B knows muse A is a famous celebrity but they're not going to say anything but on the inside they're secretly freaking out. they get to talking and muse B forgets they are so famous because muse A is just so normal and they have so much fun talking to them. muse A has a rich lifestyle and has many adoring fans but all they want to do is be with muse B but muse B knows that dating a incredibly famous person comes with devastating disadvantages. there'll be ugly stands drilling muse B over dating their favorite star and the paparazzi continuously make stories up about muse B and giving out constant break up conspiracies about muse A and muse B. there'll be late night drama phone calls about "maybe this is too much for me" from muse B to muse A and muse B seeing muse A in a new picture released with another apparent love interest along with new songs being released by muse A that's too emotional to just be a careless piece of work. there will be constant back and forth between them and wondering if their love is strong enough to overcome the difficulties or if all they are is a love that was never meant to last.

superhero: muse b is a hard ass cop, and he always sticks by the rules and works hard and his work is his life but then one day he makes a huge bust in an underground (sex, drug, etc. we can decide) and carries a muse a out, and the media dub him as a superhero. he feels strangely protective over this girl. so he goes and visits her at the hospital, and she lights up as soon as she sees him and just thanks him continuously, and he starts smiling a bit more, and she doesn’t really talk to anybody except for him because she doesn’t trust anybody except him. cue her then having trouble sleeping at night because of bad dreams and memories, so she calls him to help, and he does. then she calls him when her car breaks down in the middle of the night and she's terrified, and he literally drops everything for her, and its so obvious they like each other, but he doesn’t know how to do relationships and she's just a mess from everything that's happened to her. (we can also throw in witness protection and he ends up being her bodyguard, or someone who has to pose as her husband in the witness protection.)

love don't cost a thing: muse a and muse b are just two rich people who just don’t care about being rich. they just want to spend time with each other and laugh about the big shots they hang out with and have McDonalds "friend dates” and go thrift shopping and donate to charities because they just don’t care about money as long as they have each other. and muse a is so in love with muse b, and muse b is so in love with muse a – but they’re so oblivious. but it doesn’t even matter because they’re both lost in blissful ignorance and they make each other so happy. you can see it in their eyes how much they love each other – and the happiness they share is bestowed upon them by the other half. they’re always flirting during fancy dinner parties, sneaking away while everyone bores themselves with business talk and petty gossip to wander around on the beach wearing a tux and an evening gown.

"bad": there's a bunch “bad” rich kids who run in a their tight-knit pack and all come from wealthy families, but their families all came into their money different ways and all handle it very differently. for example one family married into their wealth, while others have been rich their whole lives, where one has to work for it, but they all are still very loyal to everyone in their little group but that doesn't mean there isn't a bunch of drama considering they party all the time and all of their relationships are probably blurring at the edges because who is really just friends? who are really lovers on the low?there's instagram selfies, twitter fights, designer drugs, and linking arms strutting down the streets of nyc! fights over stupid stuff that won't matter in three days and coming out the other side a bit more fucked up from when they started. (now this requires us to make a bunch of characters, play a bunch of characters which I have no experience in but am willing to try it out. we could have our main two of course, our muse a and b, but the side characters have to be just as important.

elizabeth and mr. darcy: muse a is the intelligent, strong-willed and bookish middle child of a loud, embarrassing, down-on-their-luck family. when their older sister begins dating a rich guy, muse a meets the guy’s sarcastic, aloof, obscenely wealthy best friend – muse b. it’s hate at first sight for muse a, but muse b is charmed. unfortunately, muse b gets the wrong idea about muse a’s sister, and thinks she’s a gold digger. they take it upon themselves to break the happy couple up, and muse a finds out… right when muse b decides to confess their love to them.

jane and mr. rochester: muse a is a wealthy single parent who’s known for being distant, sarcastic, moody, and just plain difficult to be with. despite their many flaws, though, they do love their child and want the best for them. so, upon realizing their child isn’t being challenged enough in school, they decide to hire a live-in tutor, and land upon muse b. muse b is shy, with a poor relationship with their family, and this is their first job since graduating college, but they get on well with muse a’s child, and care deeply for them. after moving into the estate and beginning to teach. despite their differences, and the fact that muse a is rarely around, the two do sort of get along when they’re together – but muse b is uneasy. the house is creepy, and they’ve begun receiving threatening notes and phone calls. when they finally go to muse a with what’s been happening, muse a confesses that they’ve gotten threats, too, and they suspect their ex-spouse (and parent of their child). according to muse a, their ex was always jealous and often unpredictable, and that seeing muse b move into their house and (in their mind) take their place as muse a’s partner and parent to their child might have set them off. before the two can decide on whether to go to the police or handle the threats on their own, muse a’s suspicions are confirmed…. when their ex sets the estate on fire.

lost memories: muse a is an heir/heiress but has no idea. many years ago, their kingdom was attacked. they survived but were led away from the kingdom during the attack. they ended up in an orphanage in a village far from their kingdom, with no memories of their past or how they got there. muse a's family member (parent, grandparent, etc.) survived the attack and believes muse a survived too. they are offering a hefty reward for muse a's safe return. years later, muse b, a con artist, meets muse a. muse b is amazed at how uncanny their resemblance is to the lost heir/heiress and decides to pass muse a off, in order to claim the reward. muse c, muse a's family member, has seen many impostors over the years and is not even willing to see muse a. however, as muse a's vague memories are enough to convince some of muse c's staff, they begin to wonder. will muse a and muse c reunite? and will muse a find out muse b was using them? does muse b develop genuine feelings for muse a? (this can also be fantasy. timelines and such will be something we discuss.)

bush strokes: muse a is a newly graduated art student trying desperately to get their work out into the world. they display their art in a local park in order to gain more traction, only to catch the attention of muse b with their ability to mimic famous artists. in a whirlwind of events muse a finds them self employed by muse b who they are quick to realize is a famous art thief who has requested them to make a extremely difficult forgery for them. however, muse b has made many enemies that crave what they have, but are they willing to lose muse a due to their own selfishness?

the underground: muse a has always thought themselves to live a normal life; however, when they are requested by their parents to house sit while they’re away on business they realize it’s the exact opposite. muse b is a notorious crime boss within The Underground who had made a deal with muse a’s parents, who double crossed him. as leverage muse b takes muse a. the longer they are together the more they learn about each other, especially as muse a struggles to come to terms with the truth about their parents.

IT: muse a and muse b work for the same company. muse a is the ceo while muse b is the new kid in IT who literally works in the basement. however muse a is completely hopeless with technology, everything thing they touch seems to crash or break. everyone in IT knows how hopeless muse a is and passes all their help requests off to the new kid as an 'initiation' for muse b. weeks go by and muse b has been solving muse a’s tech problems everyday by either taking over their computer from their desk downstairs or talking them through it on the phone. however something happens that has to be solved in person, so muse b goes up to muse a’s office for the first time expecting to see someone older and frumpy, but the exact opposite occurs. (we can make up what kind of company it is, and change or keep if muse b is in IT or something else.)

the ceo: muse a
has a big interview at a company to be a personal assistant, and has heard a lot about how the CEO is rude and cold through a friend. on their way to the interview they end up in the same elevator as muse b who looks young enough to also be there for the interview and starts asking them if they’re there for the same reason, and if they’ve heard how rude the CEO is and saying how if they got hired they’d whip him into shape. muse b just laughs and nods before heading off in a different direction on the same floor when they arrive. cue 20 minutes later and when muse a gets called in to their interview and they’re left face to face with muse b, the CEO of the company.

my hearts racing for you: muse a’s father was a race car driver, which gotten muse a into cars and stuff like that, however, one day when they were younger muuse a’s dad died from a really bad racing accident. years later, muse a finds their way back into cars and automobile and fixing cars and they work for the upcoming new race car driver aka muse b. muse a swears themselves off race car drivers because of what happened to their father, but they can’t help, but find muse b super attractive & it doesn’t help that muse b is always flirting with muse a.

historical.
titanic, beyond the waters: muse A and muse B were both on a sinking ship (could be the titanic, could be another ship. or we can even make this modern) and they had an intense romance going, but when the ship went down they got separated and they both thought the other had drowned. but now it’s the late 20s and muse A is in new york where they were hired as the photographer/caterer/florist for muse B's wedding without even knowing it.

debutante: when their successful, merchant father amasses enough wealth to afford a valuable piece of property, a rather unrefined muse A finds themselves thrust suddenly into the upper class. though they have no title by birth, muse A is now considered eligible for courtship by noble sort. now more than ever, it’s of great importance that muse A learns proper deportment- how to conduct themselves in society-from a professional; muse B is hired for this purpose, to prepare muse A for their debut to society at a grand ball. every day muse A attends etiquette lessons, in which muse B attempts to teach essentials such as how to dress, how to ride a horse, and how to behave at a formal banquet and so on. muse A proves to be an exhausting student, never quite behaving as they should, questioning every rule.

fantasy

love is immortal but so is hate: muse A and muse B are an immortal couple who break up and get back together every thirty years or so and they're incredibly messy. every couple decades they break up and swear that they'll never speak to each other for for the rest of eternity until inevitably one tracks down the other and shows up like “okay, i’ve elected to forgive you, we’re together again” and the other is like “but who says i forgive you for the al copone incident!?" and then they’re arguing/making out and meanwhile the rest of the immortal community just groans and rolls their eyes because "jesus christ, this again, they have been doing this since the holy roman empire."

calling of the sea: muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. when muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. although the lure of the sea has always been there, muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. the militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. with the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor. muse B breaks in to muse A’s home and begins to raid muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. in an attempt to stop muse B, muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. since muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by muse B. upon taking a closer look at muse A, muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. so muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, muse A must come aboard muse B’s ship as a captive. muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. so now muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with muse B?

banshee: people tend to think that muse A is strange. they’re a loner who always seems to be lost in thought, devoid of sleep, and red-eyed as if they’ve been crying for days on end. there are whispers about muse A’s tragic past, but no ever dares to ask muse A what really happened to them and muse A is all too glad to be left alone. since muse A was young, they’ve suffered from this affliction, this uncanny ability to know when someone they care for is about to die. it starts with a deep, heart-wrenching sadness, then inconsolable sobbing and then a deafening wail that doesn’t cease until someone’s dead. now, a little older and wiser about their condition, muse A keeps to themselves, petrified to get close to anyone lest they accidentally bring death upon someone else. it isn’t until muse B, someone new to town/someone unafraid of the stigma surrounding muse A and quite into the macabre, does a little independent digging into muse A’s past and a bit of ‘investigative following’ that they realize the truth. muse A is a banshee- a harbinger of death. confronted with this information, muse B attempts to appeal to muse A to use their curse for good. perhaps, working together, they can thwart death.

blood-bag: muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. for the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to. muse B doesn't seem to be able to keep himself away from muse A after getting a taste of the blood from one of her tuition blood bags. what dangers will arise at this academy and it's incredibly odd arrangement?

the photograph: muse a purchases a new home (or inherits it from an old family member) and it has an attic. in the attic they discover a photograph of someone. muse a looks at the frame of the photograph and it has a letter. the letter states “you found it, it was meant for you and you must read this aloud” or something along those lines. muse a thinks it's crazy and says they’re not doing it.. but they read it in their mind and that was enough to make the chant on the letter work and do its thing. when muse a wakes up the next day, the person in the photo, muse b, is sleeping beside them ready to thank muse a for freeing them. (we can pretty much do anything with this when it comes to demons, spirits, etc.)

fallen: muse a is a fallen angel exiled from heaven for falling in love with their human. they wake up outside a club with their memory wiped and the wings ripped from their back. the club run is by muse b, and is actually a sanctuary for other supernatural creatures in need. muse a stays to heal, and gets wrapped in muse b’s world—both of them having to deal with the things they’re running away from.

zombie apocalypse: muse a and muse b run into each other during not one of man-kinds proudest moments, they don't know each other at all and actually dislike each other at first but they need to survive together. with time they grow closer, despite their differences.

duty bound: loosely based on snow white and the huntsman. muse a is royalty. their stepparent, muse c, is the current ruler of the kingdom. muse c is jealous of their stepchild and wants them dead. no loose ends, no threats to their rule. muse a has been on the run for their life, forced into the woods. muse c calls upon muse b to end it once and for all. muse b despises muse c, especially since muse c turned them into an assassin. several months prior, muse C captured one of muse b's beloved family members and is holding them captive, forcing muse b to do muse c's bidding. muse b has, as a result, become one of the finest assassins in the kingdom, though it’s not something they’re proud of. muse c sends muse b into the woods to track down and kill muse a. however, upon finding muse a, a bond is formed and muse b finds they are developing feelings for muse a. torn between their new-found love and their loyalty to their family, they must decide what to do next.

prompts.
- “i’ve never drunk the blood of someone like you...”
- “and you never will. goodnight.”

- “when you said we’d be battling your demons, i thought you meant figuratively.”

-“i thought you‘d understand what it’s like to lose everything.”
-“i never had anything to lose.”

- "when you’re that gorgeous, people let you get away with a lot"

- “he reminds me of myself. i want him dead”

- “people die all the time. it’s the one thing everyone’s good at”

- "i told you, you’re not allowed to be avant-garde in my house"

- “what? i started at twelve and i turned out fine.”
- “you’re really not an example of “fine”.”

- “Is it still called “homicide” if I’m not human?”

-“you tease a guy once and he leaves town, changes his name, and never speaks to you again.”

- “the dogs magic. of course the dog is magic.”

uh, so i'll be adding more plots and prompts each week. if you're interested in anything i've listed here, shoot me a pm. thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Those are quaint plots.
I do believe the lexicon and writing standards you are looking for have just arrived in the form of myself.
I would be open to most of your plots. I can choose, but I have a feeling one of them you have been itching to do.

Those are quaint plots.
I do believe the lexicon and writing standards you are looking for have just arrived in the form of myself.
I would be open to most of your plots. I can choose, but I have a feeling one of them you have been itching to do.

PM me with the plots you like, I don’t have a specific kind of plot i’m specifically looking to do, but I will say my favorite is the geisha!

Hiya, I thought your fallen angel idea sounded like a lot of fun. I love those kind of fish-out-of-water stories. If you're still interested in a partner for that one I've had some ideas rattling around my head.

Hiya, I thought your fallen angel idea sounded like a lot of fun. I love those kind of fish-out-of-water stories. If you're still interested in a partner for that one I've had some ideas rattling around my head.

send me a pm!!! i’m still looking

Oh my god I love those Prompts! Anyway I am better with Fantasy RPs but I can be persuaded to do others, I am best with male OC's and I LOVE Romance, I would love to discuss an rp with you.

Ahoy me boy, I was wondering if you were still looking to do your secret prince plot?

I am in love with both the secret prince and as well blood bags. As well if you are interested I am wanting to make a custom rp or at least bring out some ideas for consideration

I’m so in love with the Fallen Angel plot
My writing is good but I’m also afraid that you won’t think that
Gah curse you anxiety and insecurity

Hello! I won't say that I'm on the same level of writing as you are, since college has left me rather rusty, but I'd love to play iF you're still taking partners! The Samurai and the Geisha plot is most interesting, specially if we add more elements of Japanese history and culture to it.

Hello! I won't say that I'm on the same level of writing as you are, since college has left me rather rusty, but I'd love to play iF you're still taking partners! The Samurai and the Geisha plot is most interesting, specially if we add more elements of Japanese history and culture to it.

I am! pm me (:

the fallen angel: one day, on muse A’s way home, they come across muse B lying in the middle of the road. they appear hurt, but are unresponsive when muse A tries to rouse them. not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, muse A carries muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them. after several minutes of rest, muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. they jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of muse A’s home with their own blood. terrified, muse A demands that muse B stop and explain themselves. muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of god’s army. muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that muse B isn’t a lunatic. muse B explains that they have been banished from heaven and they need to hole up with muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. muse A reluctantly agrees to let muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach muse B how to pass as a human. after muse B finally feels safe with muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.)
This looks interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back