• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rootin' Tootin' Cowboys a Shootin'

As someone whose recently been playing RDR2 for the first time I want to say I'm more than interested. I really love the early game sense of community and togetherness in the camp.

As someone whose recently been playing RDR2 for the first time I want to say I'm more than interested. I really love the early game sense of community and togetherness in the camp.
Send me a DM. I'm bout to crash out but we can talk about things

What's up. I'm pretty interested in some RDR2 rp, specifically with my own OC that I just thought up after reading through your post. I'll send you a PM with my discord username and hopefully we can discuss something there. I'll admit, I'm completely new to rping on a forum so I'll probably need some guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back