• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

T Tinytiger28 Are you perhaps still accounting me for the number of people in this RP? If perhaps that's true, you can give my spot to Walnutt Walnutt instead. If I'm speaking out of turn here and that isn't the case, then that is unfortunate. I'd rather give them the spot, as I'm admittedly not too enthusiastic with the setting thus far.

Have a good RP session, everyone.

T Tinytiger28 Are you perhaps still accounting me for the number of people in this RP? If perhaps that's true, you can give my spot to Walnutt Walnutt instead. If I'm speaking out of turn here and that isn't the case, then that is unfortunate. I'd rather give them the spot, as I'm admittedly not too enthusiastic with the setting thus far.

Have a good RP session, everyone.
Oh. That’s too bad. Did my prompt throw you off? I’m sorry if it did. I would understand if you are not very interested in it.

Oh. That’s too bad. Did my prompt throw you off? I’m sorry if it did. I would understand if you are not very interested in it.
No no no, please do not think as such. I was just not exactly a fan of... some things described here than I realized before deeming interest, but not that it throws me off. I would actually still RP here whether or not that was the case, but just not as enthusiastically as everyone else, so I'd rather just give it to someone who is willing to~

...And they were roommates. “Oh my god they were room mates” I’m down fam sounds neat.

No no no, please do not think as such. I was just not exactly a fan of... some things described here than I realized before deeming interest, but not that it throws me off. I would actually still RP here whether or not that was the case, but just not as enthusiastically as everyone else, so I'd rather just give it to someone who is willing to~
I knew I went overboard with that one post. Anyway, thanks for the interest.

T Tinytiger28 I best say it now before I forget- I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this too :/ I was so looking forward to participating with you guys, but, besides re evaluating my interest in it, I'm in the process of becoming apart of other RPS that require a lot of attention and I don't want to see my spot held undeservedly~ thankyou for accepting me though! And I hope you all enjoy your time! I might be back with a prompt 😊

T Tinytiger28 I best say it now before I forget- I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull out of this too :/ I was so looking forward to participating with you guys, but, besides re evaluating my interest in it, I'm in the process of becoming apart of other RPS that require a lot of attention and I don't want to see my spot held undeservedly~ thankyou for accepting me though! And I hope you all enjoy your time! I might be back with a prompt 😊

That’s really sad to hear ;-; But I understand completely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back