What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roommates

Tinytiger28

Okay, so this is a pretty strange idea, so if you’re not into unconventional r
roleplay methods, this probably isn’t gonna be the rp you want to join.

So, I was looking at some writing prompts, and I though “man, if only there were a way to apply that to roleplaying”. And then I had a weird idea. What if we did something where a small (or large-ish maybe, I’m not sure yet) group made a set of OCs (or just used old ones, either way), and the OCs went through whatever prompts/suggestions people submitted?

Again, this is a weird idea, and possibly stupid, but it might work?

Anyway, that was the basics of my rp style idea. Diving deeper, I’m going to put a very shaky plot skeleton that might be subject to change at any moment.

So all the characters become roommates, and they’re all moving in, when they find a weird book. They open said book and get sucked into whatever is going on in said book. Guess what’s happening in said book? A prompt!

Once again, this is a weird idea. I honestly don’t expect many people to like it, but if you do, leave a post here please. Even if you don’t like it, I am always open to constructive criticism!

Tinytiger28

Holy guacamole, I didn’t expect this much enthusiasm for this. I mean, yay, and thank you, but wow. I’ll start setting it up as soon as possible (also thank you so much for the positivity, it honestly warms my heart).

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
“This is a strange idea.”

A bunch of roommates get sucked out into a book and have to play out what goes on in the book?

Oh, I am definitely going to submit a “trapped in a YA novel” prompt.

Tinytiger28

As of now, yes. I’m planning on only having five roommates, but perhaps adding a second apartment (space for more roommates) at some point? It depends on how the rp goes.

Walnutt

All the best people are crazy
It looks like it's probably filled up, but I'm totally interested if there's room ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)