• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
ave goin insane ave goin insane Ian Temero Ian Temero RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer
Alright, I'll add you three to the list!

I'm also interested, though I'm more interested in possibly playing the Landlady / Neighbor rather than one of the roommates.
And of course, you could play that role. That would be interesting, as the others that I have attempted haven't had somebody play as either of those roles.

AND NOW! This thread is closed until further notice.

StaidFoal StaidFoal
I think we've reached the limit for this group. But I could keep you updated in case I open this back up, if you'd like. Because let's be honest, with how much I've gone back to this thread, it's more than likely I'll open it back up.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
I am currently setting up a group PM for all participants in this roleplay, you can post your character there once I send it out.

Ye, sure thing m8, though fair warning i wont be able to get on rpn too much cuz summer, so i would probably only be able to post once a day maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back