• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oakleaf

Nya~ I'm a kitty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I have been doing more modern fantasy roleplays with a roommates plot, and then I started wondering, how would it be with a whole group?

The plot is a classic roommates plot with a slight change. It's a whole bunch of people instead of two or three. And with the fantasy element, it'll be different. So far, I have not done this type of roleplay yet.

Example of a character sheet:
Name: Oakleaf
Species: Neko
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8"
Oakleaf is a neko that has a secret. Her ears and tail are brown, and so is her hair, which falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are light blue. She's very shy and introverted, but she’s friendly once you get to know her. She doesn't want others to know the truth about her, so she hides her ears and tail using magic.

If you would consider joining this roleplay, that would be amazing! I would personally like to wait until we have at least 5 people. But if not that many people want to join, then I guess it'll be whoever we can get.

Look forward to roleplaying with you all,
Oakleaf

I never specify these things... It's in a small house. Like splitting the rent for an apartment sort of deal.

This is actually closed, but if you all would like me to start a second one, I could.

I believe so, and one of our members quit, so if you would like, I could send you an invite to join.

Still open! We have 2 people so far for the newest one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back