• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roommate of the New Age

Pokeking

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Six months ago, one of the most important events in human history occurred. Humanity learned that it was not alone. There were no flying saucers and no little green beings asking, “Take us to your leader.” They were right here all along and had been living among us for centuries upon centuries. Who were they? They were werewolves. There was legitimate concern that it was nothing more than a publicity stunt when the man stepped to the podium in front of reporters and identified himself as a werewolf. It was not as the man transformed. His body became furry and his head changed into that of a wolf's. Within hours, more and more werewolves around the world revealed themselves. All of their own free will.

The setting is a small college in a small town. The storyline begins in August at the beginning of semester when students are moving into the dorms. My character is a werewolf who was raised by his human parents and was unaware of this wider community that he's now a part of. Your character is his human roommate.

I do have additional lore info, but I will be upfront about the biological nature of werewolves. They are a side species alongside normal humans. The condition of lycanthropy is entirely hereditary. It is not transmissible through bite or scratch. Weakness to silver, forced full moon transformations, and loss of awareness when in wolf form are not real. Werewolves can appear human or as large wolves or in any form in between because they can shift any part of themselves.

On a side note, vampires and other supernatural elements don't exist in this world.

This is more of a slice of life storyline, but MxM romance is appreciated.

I prefer to RP through thread, but not entirely opposed to progressing through the storyline in PM just as long as there is a separate PM thread for OOC talk. I’m in Central Time and can regularly post about two to three times weekly depending on the activity. As far as post length and word count, I’m not super picky. I would say at least two paragraphs. As far as grammar and spelling goes, I'm okay as long as it is reasonable. If there is a concern with writing styles, I am open to exchanging writing samples.

Should you need to leave the storyline or it will take longer than a week to get a post in, just give me a heads up if you are able.

If you are interested, reply or through PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back