• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Room-mates?

Gaben

M&Ms with peanuts
I want to do some cute, extra dramatic, comedy room-mates roleplay with someone! But i sort of want the "problematic-pair" type where neither of the characters get along and they both spend 99.99% of the time arguing over pettiness.
I Don't really care about romance though, maybe if it develops into it but nothing set in stone. I prefer to see where things go. Also, im a fairly detailed roleplayer, i usually do 3-5 paragraphs so i'd expect something of the similar back.

I Haven't roleplayed in so long, someone please come play hero and save me from my suffering.....

I want to do some cute, extra dramatic, comedy room-mates roleplay with someone! But i sort of want the "problematic-pair" type where neither of the characters get along and they both spend 99.99% of the time arguing over pettiness.
I Don't really care about romance though, maybe if it develops into it but nothing set in stone. I prefer to see where things go. Also, im a fairly detailed roleplayer, i usually do 3-5 paragraphs so i'd expect something of the similar back.

I Haven't roleplayed in so long, someone please come play hero and save me from my suffering.....
I'm coming to save the day Gaben! if you don't mind I would like to take you away from the suffering I can be fairly detailed as well I don't know if I'm capable of busting out 3-5 paragraphs but I'll gladly give it my all!

Oh, Hey! What's up? How cool of you to come save me from this despair, hahaha. Though, i am rusty, like i said it's been a long while since I've roleplayed. Want to discuss this in Messages? it gets messy in threads. i'd love to hear about your character and discuss this plotline further.

Yeah, sure! When you're ready to discuss, just Message me. I'd love to hear about your character

Hi there! If you're still open to partners, I'd like to hop in on this too. :) I've got a few ideas for some characters that could fit with this kind of setting.

Hi there! If you're still open to partners, I'd like to hop in on this too. :) I've got a few ideas for some characters that could fit with this kind of setting.
Wow, hahaha, sure! whenever you're ready just send me a message to discuss! :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back