• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic RoninPunk RP [CLOSED]

Main

Mep2Mep

"Legend says there was once a great war, men and machine fought against each other for dominance of the planet, destroying their own world in the process. Until everything just stopped…

Until the divine caused a global blackout. But the damaged of the war has already been done. It took thousands of years for the planet to heal.

Now things have changed. As the descendants of the remaining humans and machines survive a new and strange world. Plagued with beings from other worlds, bandits, factions trying to bring the glory days of the great war.

Now it's up to you how to decide your fate in this new world."

Hi everyone! I decided to make this RP for people who just wanna chill and have fun. This RP is pretty freeform. There is world building and it develops over time.
It's inspired by Adventure Time, Avatar, feudal Japan and other East Asian cultures. So its gonna be set in an easternized world. So expect to encounter robot samurai and ninja cyborgs.

Here are some images and info to set the mood!

Things to expect.
anime-post-apocalyptic-waterfall-rainbow-ruins-green-trees.jpeg
There are overgrown ruins of modern cities. Full of secrets, so it's recommended to explore these.
concept_31.jpg

Also, expect to see giant mechs lying around. There are used as landmarks.
eclipse_phase___lunar_cave_city_by_hideyoshi-d9dratx.jpg

There are also underground cities, which were built to protect citizens in case things gotten nuclear. Luckily it never happened. But over time they grew in size.

Last edited:
Count me in. The concept is very interesting. Should we consider this an open sandbox where everyone is just sort of doing their own thing or is it a dedicated party?

Alright, everyone. It seems we got enough players for this rp.

So now I want everyone to make a character cheat. Now it would be simple because this is a chill rp.
But here's an example:

Name/Aliases:

Race: (Human or Robot)

Job/Profession:

Physical Description:

I recommend people think their characters over but don't overthink too much, I don't want people to stress about it. If you already have a character that's great!

I would also gladly answer any questions that you might have! I would love to hear from you guys!

Do we have a character limit? I'm split between two ideas and being able to play both would eliminate the issue of choice.

No, I mean playing more than one character. A 'character limit' is the amount of characters the player is allowed to play in the RP.

No, I mean playing more than one character. A 'character limit' is the amount of characters the player is allowed to play in the RP.
Oh. Well, there are six players and I only want them to play one character. I don't want the RP to be too complicated.
So the answer is no.

Are we going to post our characters here, or on a separate thread?
Can I have a character that has a robot suit (kinda like Iron man)/ can my character have a robot sidekick?

I've been wondering the same, whether we post here or not. To make an assumption on your second question; I assume sidekicks would more or less be another character(?), so- I, once more, assume that would clash with the DM's wishes for this RP.

Mep2Mep Mep2Mep
Are we going to post our characters here, or on a separate thread?
Can I have a character that has a robot suit (kinda like Iron man)/ can my character have a robot sidekick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back