• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Take me to her please, I'll start with Grace I'll explain to her that I was wring and what but I can not promise to change her heart, she as was set on you bing a villan before she came to me. I will try though" then Lawrance stood up and wated to be let to see grace.

Grace was tired when she woke up, not realy rested and she felt odd then suddenly she remembered where she was and looked around in fear.

Overlord Tensei smiled, "Oh, She'll Think Differently By The Time I'm Done With Her. She'll Have To Witness Lucy Being Happy After She's Done Being Punished. Then, I'll Have Her Listen To Everyone Else's Testimonies One By One Until She Is So Tired Of Hearing About Me From So Many People, She Will Never Want To Think Of Me As Anything Again." Everything that happened before was coming around full circle for the sake of karmic retribution, which Overlord Tensei was the master of.

He remembered that he had Grace in the Veritas, so he could not let Lawrance through a Dimension Gate, but he could speak to Grace from outside of one without having to set foot in it. Overlord Tensei opened up the Dimension Gate to the hospital where Grace was being detained and said to Lawrance, "Now's The Time." He looked to Grace. "Grace, Lawrance Has Something To Tell You About Me And What He's Done, As Well As About Lucy." Overlord Tensei turned to Lawrance, giving him the floor.

"Grace, I was wrong, or if I was right I don't want to be Lucy realy is happy in his realm, right now she is fast asleep surrounded by pup's she has a bigger smile on her face than I've ever seen before. She has people there who love and adore her... we took her from that, I let her be taken from that at it was selfish, this whole thing was selfish and I'v almost ruined her life yet again. Worst is I enabled you to put her through that hospital stunt, I can't believe anyone wold be that cruel, that was Hydra level of evil and you did it all on your own. I have a lot of making up to do and Tensi is gracious enough to let me try and make amends woth everyone, I hope for you sake should he offer you accept." Lawrance said and Looked at Tensi, "Thank you" he told him and bowed.
Grace stared on disbelief during the whole thing and when it was over she spat "So he has you to now?"

Overlord Tensei politely bowed to Lawrance after his sincere apology. "Thank You, Lawrance. I Am Happy That You Feel That Way." Overlord Tensei turned to Grace and smiled big and wide at her, "Oh, I Don't Have Anyone. You Just Want To Have An Enemy, Which Is Villainous Behavior." Overlord Tensei gave Grace a dark, heavy glare, his eyes flashing red for a moment, "But I Think That There Are Some Other People You Need To Speak To... One. By. One. Who Will Testify About Me And Try To Explain To You How Deluded You Are." Overlord Tensei opened up a Dimension Gate to the other realms, saying to the people, "Grace Still Believes Me To Be An Enemy And Not A Friend. She Has Yet To Understand Her Own Villainous And Misguided Behavior. So I'm Asking That Each Of You Come One. By. One. Down To Talk To Grace And Explain My Friendship With Lucy As Well As My Not Being Evil." Overlord Tensei turned back to Grace, then said, "After That, It's More Liquids For You! Chug Until You Can't Anymore! Then Chug Some More!" Grace needed to see how serious Overlord Tensei was about her behavior and his good name, as well as what it meant to be deluded. "Surely You Remember When You Were Apprehended Before, Don't You, Grace? Why Do You Think That Was? Why Are So Many People Against You And Your Cause And Only You Are The One That Believes In It? Isn't That Just Like What A Deluded Person Does?" He shook his head. "Oh Well. I'm Sure These Fine People Can Tell You Better Than I. Right, Everybody?" Overlord Tensei laughed, showing Lucy to Grace on a screen. "You Have The Honor Of Watching Lucy The Entire Time She's By Herself In Her Home In My Dimension. If You Didn't Know, She And Her Brother Kept Getting Kicked Out Of Other Peoples' Realms And Now, Lucy Has Found One She Has Settled In. This All Happened Before You Were Even In The Picture. So I Think You Should Rethink Your Life Choices, Your State Of Mind, And Your Heart... Because Your Punishment Isn't Over Until You Aren't A Villain Anymore. However Long It Takes." Overlord Tensei waved her off.

On the screen Lucy was cooking and baking while loki was sitting at the table. The two wjere aperently speeing tellapayhcly because both wold make gestures and give expressions but neather spoke or made noise. She pulled a meat pie out if the oven then took one that was cooling and closed her eyes befoer pushing it into nothing and having it apear next to Tensi. Lawrance made a noise having severely missed Lucys cooking.
A few minutes later the font door opend and a group of pups from both packs came ruching in a mixed cry of "Lucy" and "Ducky" rang out and she closed the oven before tiring and smiling befoer coming to them "how?" She alsed them and aperently thay understood what she ment because thay said cries of "Good" and "happy" and "New pup" rang out among another exited positive exclamations "Hungry?" She asked and thay all nodded exept one befoer as a group they piped "Somons not, he ate a fish" neather loki nor Lucy asked where he got a fish. Instead lupa stated having out playes of the meat pies the pups then made more Pies disappear to difrent places in difrent quenstities including to the alies in the difrent relmes. She only puased to nap with the pups after they had eaten.
Loki simply disapered at one point.
Grace just watched it all go down emotionless them muttered about how she should have saved the pups to.

Overlord Tensei, with his sharp hearing, heard what Grace said, but he wasn't done punishing her for her villainy just yet. In fact, he was just beginning. "Grace... You Are Only Witnessing Lucy's Happiness. This Does Not Make You Happy. Her Unhappiness Makes You Happy. That Means Something Bad." He tried to put it as simply as possible. "Here, I'll Let This Line Of An Indefinite Amount Of People Come To Tell You These Things..." Overlord Tensei stepped aside and let everyone who knew who Grace was from the other realms come in one by one to start telling her about herself and how wrong she was about the situation, Lucy, and Overlord Tensei. "This Could Take A Long Time, So You Might As Well Just Sit Tight And Get Ready For A Loooong Talking To."

Insted of a long line one man, Magnus came through and sumond a chare befoer he started to speek he spent houers upon hour that tured into days recounting the stories Lucy had told him, breaking only to relave himself and eat. He told her of Lucy's faces in other relms how somthimes it was circumstance thay forsecd them to flee and other times it was Lawrance and his actions. At times loki Joined and gave dealers or added to the story where Magnus hadn't been told though he never appeared. Finaly after just over a week thay came to the core to story about the peace Lucy felt in Vietnes, he told her how happy she was and how her only regret was allowing Lawrance to take this from her fir so long, she didn't want to leave there ever, she wakes to stay to watch as generations go by there and continue living so blissfully.

Overlord Tensei had long returned to his realm, letting Lucy and the others handle their business during the week. He stopped by to check on Grace every now and then and continue her 'punishment', but after a while the time nearly came to let her go. He wondered if any of the words of Magnus had gotten through to her and also the visuals of watching Lucy be happy on her own. Overlord Tensei appeared one last time and asked, "Well, What's The Verdict? Is She Still A Menace To Herself And Others, Or Can We Let Her Go?" He looked to Grace, wondering if she really did get anything out of all of this and learned a lesson. "Even When I Do Have To Let Her Go, I Still Will Be Watching Her. That Was Part Of The Punishment For Her Stalking Us."

"What am I supposed to have gotten from that?" Grace asked once Magnus had left. "I'm not bing sarcastic, I realy have no idea what the point of that whole thing was" she told Tensi.
Lawrance was still in his cell in the silent city though deliberations for his choices wjere underway by the clave.

"If You Do Not Yet Understand, Young Grace, Then You Are Far Off From Being A Hero And More A Villain Than You Believed Me To Be. You Act Only On Your Own Desires And Ignore Everyone And Everything Else. That Is What Villains Do, Girl. And So..." Overlord Tensei waved his hand and opened up a Dimension Gate to the world where Grace came from. "Do Whatever You Did Before You Met Any Of Us. I Only Pray It Isn't As Blindly Ignorant As What You've Done So Far." He pushed the operating table out of the room and into the realm where Grace came from, undoing all of her locks. "You Are Banished From The Veritas, Just Like Lawrance," Overlord Tensei said. "If You Set Foot On My Grounds, Not Only Will You Not Be ABLE To Leave... You WON'T Leave." He left it at that. "I Will Be Watching You For A While, As Is What You Had Done To Us... Stalking And Judging. If I Find You To Be A Menace, I Will Come After You Myself, Just As I Did With Lucy And Lawrance For Slaughtering Those People And Starting A War." Overlord Tensei didn't give Grace a chance to respond, and he didn't give her device that allowed her to jump through realms back. He simply closed the Dimension Gate and left her alone.

As soon as she was free grace got her hands on other device and whent after others continuing her sick crusade of twisted justice.
Lawrance spent years alone in the silent city to serve his punishment then was released to the Wizarding world where he was simply tured out and told never to return. Then he whent to camp and was begrudgingly forgiven but asked not to come back unless nessisary. Then he whent back to the room where Lucy had been and just sat not knowing where to go.
Lucy's speech did not recover bit she was happy and she had her pups back and her home where she cooked and baked and enjoyed company when she wasn't with one of the two wolf packs or simply riding through the forest.

Over time, Overlord Tensei could no longer watch over Lucy as closely as he had done in times past. In fact, he had to deal with his normal business in all of his forms in order to keep the Veritas sustained and other worlds safe. So he no longer came to see Lucy as frequently when he was sure that she was safe from threats.

However, the people of the Dawn that were wary of the outsider did not like how Lucy was treated the entire time she had been there, and they grew envious of her because the Ruler of the Veritas gave his special attention to her and not them. They weren't exactly the most open-minded individuals, and they were known to get into skirmishes with nearby settlements over petty squabbles or small things like transportation or trade. They were a group of elves -- known as 'Ari' in the Veritas -- that were overshadowed by the treatment of others. They were a band of misfits. Some could even call them bandits. But they were still natural residents of the Dawn and were treated as such.

The Ari were plotting against Lucy for some time after she came and Overlord Tensei stopped seeing her. They paid close attention to her actions and who she dealt with, trying to go behind her and send them off about her. Fortunately for Lucy, everyone knew of the bad name of this small group of Ari, so they weren't able to prevail... So that's when they decided they would confront Lucy directly. When she was riding through the forest one day, she was attacked by arrows and Manna -- which was what 'Magic' was called in the Veritas. The Manna was used to stop her horse and the arrows were to strike at Lucy, herself. The Ari that did this only hoped that their arrows did not miss the mark.

Lucy was riding one day when she sensed somthing wrong as soon as her horse stopped so she swung herslef up and into a tree where she moved as silently as she cound to another where she hid in the foliage. From her hiding place he sent her hose to safty up on the ranch then waited. She placed portals around herself for protection.

Though Lucy's skills saved her from the arrows, they did not stop the Ari from their attack. They were forest Fae that had power over plants and the earth, meaning that being in the woods and in the trees was their natural element. Whilst she was hiding in the foliage, it would start to wrap around her and bind her to her place, where the Ari could easily get to her. Some came from out of the ground, others from out of trees, but there were about six of them in total. The leader of this bandit group was named Cethleen, and she wore a green tunic with a spiked belt and accessories. Her ears were pointed, like an elf's ears would be, and her hair was long and brown. "How long did you think you were going to be prancing around in OUR forest like this, hm?" she asked Lucy. The other Ari snickered. "We saw that you have a bond with our Ruler. You think that makes you special? Better than us?" The other Ari grimaced at Lucy and muttered under their breath. "Well I've got news for you, girlie. We're going to show you just how not special you are." The bandit Ari started to surround Lucy.

Lucy tried to relax as the vines grabbed her, she lad long since learned it was better not to struggle when there wasn't somthing specific you where fighting for.
"Forever and, nothing it's gift, I owe everything" Lucy told her honestly or atlest tired with her now limited speech her only worry was for the Baby's. When she was told she wold be tough a lesson she responded with "As you wish, please no hurt Baby's" her children where innocent despite her being far from it.

The group of Ari looked at each other, smiling deviously before Cethleen -- who seemed to be the leader -- said, "Oh, we're going to take very, very good care of you and your... Babies." Her voice had a hint of spite to it. "You see, we Ari don't exactly LIKE people who don't come from the forest. People who aren't born here. People who don't respect this place. And you've been prancing around like you own the place." Cethleen placed her hands behind her back, walking around Lucy. "So it's high time you see who REALLY owns this place... This forest belongs to the Ari. Just like the earth does. We protect it from people who just come to use it up and give nothing back to it." She narrowed her eyes. "People like you."

Cethleen whistled and had one of her men hoist Lucy up over his shoulders, then continued to say, "We're going to help you give back to the earth... Using your own flesh and blood." The Ari, being Earth Fae of the forest, were aware that whatever they killed went back to the forest. So Lucy was going to be food for the silver trees. "We would do it right here, but there's a settlement nearby that might come and interfere. We're going to take you deep into the forest... A place you've never been... And where most people dare not tread." With that said, the Ari jumped into the trees with Lucy and darted off silently through the branches, so quietly that no traveler could hear them...

Fortunately for Lucy, however, there was another being that was watching over her and the forest, and followed behind the Ari just as silently...

"Please save baby's, they here, anything to me but spare them" she was trying to tell them that thay could do anything to her thay wanted but to Please spare her children because they where of Vieras. "Please" she said again. She was two distracted to notice the person following them.
She did think to send a single massage saying "Help" verbally to both Wold packs who both began following her trail from earlier and fallow get sent. Thay where far behind though and would need time to catch up.

Last edited:
The Ari weren't concerned about the children as much as they were about Lucy, herself. "Those children were born of the forest..." Cethleen said as they neared their tiny settlement, "... But they are still YOUR children." As she was talking, they reached a small clearing in the trees that had a pond near it. There wasn't anything else, but this seemed to be where the bandit Ari lived. "I think having them wander the forest in search of their dear mommy would be the best thing to do," Cethleen said as the male Ari dropped Lucy out of the tree and onto the ground. They all jumped down and surrounded Lucy again, looking down on her from her vulnerable position. The Ari started to kick her and spit at her, but then heard something in the distance with their sharp hearing. They then dragged Lucy over to the pond. "Be a good girl and stay right here..." Cethleen said, intending to use Lucy as bait for whomever was following them. The Ari all darted off into the trees, some merging with the trees and others shooting up into the branches.

The forest became quiet for a moment.

Not too long afterward, a small plant-like creature, all green and with patched of vegetation on its body, walked out of the depths of the forest. It was a Vega, which was a type of Earth Elemental that made plantlife flourish wherever they went. It was no larger than a child. "Oh my goodness!" the Vega exclaimed, "That is a humanoid person trapped in that foliage!" The Vega, having potent control over nature, extended its green, leafy hand and undid the wrapping around Lucy, walking up to her and looking at her curiously. "You don't belong here," it said, "You must be from a human settlement." Inspecting her, it saw that she'd been abused a bit before it got there, and was considering restoring her vitality with its power over life. "What are you doing here, human lady? This is no place for you."

"No er alone live alone and with wolves. I rode and thay take me. Er my name, my name is Lucy, Lady Lucy. Thay say I don't belong in forest" she explained. Then "Sorry, somthing go wrong, hard to talk" she said and pointed to herself explaining that speeking was hard for her to do.

The wolves had converged and where looking together for Lucy having put aside one agan there difrences for her sake.

The Vega partially understood what Lucy was saying, but didn't respond. It had sensed the Ari in the area. "Oh... So they did this to you..." The Vega seemed to know about the rogue Ari that were in the forest because they picked on anything and everything that wasn't originally from the forest, Beastkin included. "... Be careful! The Ari can use light and illusion Manna to disguise themselves and hide their presences, but Earth Elementals can feel each other. I know where they are."

Without warning, an arrow came flying at the Vega, who dodged it just barely. The arrow was enchanted and sunk through the earth, passing through it like water. "You can't stay here!" the Vega said to Lucy, "Run and I will deal with them!" The Vega planted its root-like feet into the ground and started to absorb the nutrients of the earth, growing in size as it did, until it was as tall as a tree. "Hurry!" it shouted at Lucy, swiping its large leafy hand at the trees to knock the Ari that were in it down and out of them.

Cethleen and two others hadn't been in the treetops, but inside of the trees, waiting to see what was following them. As fortune would have it, it was a Vega, meaning they were in for a great deal of trouble once it started absorbing energy from the earth. "After the girl!" Cethleen said to one of her companions, "Don't let her escape! We can deal with this Vega. Meet back here once you nab her." The male Ari nodded and took off toward Lucy, extending a hand out toward one of the trees so that the roots would rise up and try to grab Lucy's legs before she could run.

Lucy got up and started to run, she dodged the vines as best she cound but they still got her and she fell lucky catching herself with her hands thiugh she herd a mic between a crush and a pop and pain exploded in her elbow she tried to get up but he plants held her down. "HELP!" She screamed her vice cracking and it was answered with distant Howling. In a desperate attempt she opend a portal to them and stuck her uninjured arm though which was grabed and held tight anchoring her.

The Ari and the Vega did combat with each other nearby, the Vega serving as an ample distraction for the most of them whilst the one focused on Lucy. He dashed toward her through the thick of the forest to try to get her, but it seemed like she was holding on to something. He couldn't pull her free by himself, but one of his mates noticed that he was having trouble with getting Lucy. With expert skill, he shot an arrow at her, but the Vega said, "Look out!" Then, right before the arrow hit Lucy's uninjured arm, the same root that was binding her leg would reach up and grab the arrow, releasing Lucy at the same time and allowing her to be free of the restraint.

Cethleen noticed that one of her men had aimed at Lucy and quickly saw that she'd been released from their grasp. "Dammit!" Cethleen cursed, right before being kicked a great distance through the forest by the gigantic Vega. "Boss!" the other Ari cried out, dashing away into the darkness of the silver trees. The Vega had successfully helped Lucy to evade danger, but the other Ari that was after her was still coming.

The Vega quickly decomposed itself into pure earth and traveled through the ground, rising up between the Ari and Lucy as a large wall made of its giant body. It quickly picked up the discombobulated Ari and flung him elsewhere so that he couldn't get to Lucy. "Are you alright?" the Vega asked as it started to shrink, giving back its energy to the earth. "You are wounded a bit. I can heal you." The Vega were nice and easygoing creatures that enjoyed a carefree life. They were exceptionally potent with the element of earth and with nature, though, and were capable of healing flesh and bone because it was earthy. The Vega transferred some of its energy to Lucy to heal her, then stood there and waited to see if she was okay.

Last edited:
"Thank you" Lucy said then she slowly git up and said "I go to wolves now" and blew him a kiss befoer turning and heading into the direction of the wolves at a run her forearm still gone as she kept her hold just incase. She ran and ran twords them and thay continued to run trwords her through the forest. There where stull miles betewn the wolf packs and Lucy tgough.

Lucy would find that there were other creatures of the forest that were not malicious like the vagabonds were, and that most of them were gentle and kindly Fae or Beastkin that roamed the Great Forest normally and naturally. As she ran, she would see playful Nymphs running alongside her for a while, then disappearing with a bundle of giggles. The Dryads -- which were Tree Nymphs -- would bend and shift the trees in ways that made for the safest path for Lucy whilst also covering her tracks, in case she was being followed. As she kept running, she would see that she had more friends in this world than she could have seen before, and they had been watching her just the same as the rogues did.

Cethleen and her gang were nowhere to be found after the fight with the Vega, but they still felt like they 'owned' the woods... Or at least part of them. They were fine with the other Earth Elementals living and being as they were in the forest, but not that new girl, Lucy, who had the favor of the Overlord. Cethleen cursed herself in the depths of the woods, wondering why some new girl was so close to the Ruler and she, even after protecting the forest with the other Ari, were so far away. What made Lucy so special? Why were the natives of the Veritas not finding that type of favor? Though she wouldn't blame the Overlord and King that protected them, provided for them, and basically created them, she would question why someone not born of this world was being treated like some of the royalty.

This wasn't the last Lucy would have seen of Cethleen and the Ari, but it was the end... For now.

Lucy vegly registered the other creatures amd she sent them smiles but she was to scared to slow for them. She kept going and finaly met up with the pack she was warmly embraced and thoroughly checked over by them then embraceed again. Both packs insisted she stay with them for her safety then argued befoer both agreeing to protect her at her home with was neutral territory. Lucy's adrenaline was fading and she began to get tired so Yip the alfa's son carried her as she slept and then let her ride him as they make there way back. Lucy was only partaly aware to the extent He cared for her as both he and the pack tired to hide his affection for her. When thay slept that night he insisted she sleep near the fire and he make sure she was coverd by her cloak to stay warm. To aswage his fear she ended up sleeping agenst him next to the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back