• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Tomon looked at Lucy with dark eyes, eyes that were as black as nothingness. At first, he did not move nor say anything, but after a moment or so, he perked up, smiled and said, "Chyeah, Here To Come To Your Rescue!" He walked over to Lucy, waving at the others casually, then touched Lucy and began to drain all of the sedating serum out of her, allowing her to speak. He quickly whispered into her ear, "It's Me, Tensei, In My Third Form, But Pretend I'm Zane," which was about as much as he could get out before he rose up and let go of Lucy, walking over to the others. "Hey, Guess Who's Here To Get Lucy Out Of Trouble? I Was Told She Was Imprisoned Against Her Will, So I Was Given Permission To Come And Deal With That..." He then whispered to them that he was indeed the same Overlord Tensei that had been seen by them before, and was in a different one of his forms that looked like someone that Lucy knew. But he still acted the part, especially if Grace came back in. That's when he'd corner her in her own doing.

"Zaney" she tried to say again but all that came out was an weak sounding "A" sound. She huged him then when he moved away she tried to say "Boyfriend" but all that came out was "Ba" then she looked at the group and tried agan "Zane is my boyfriend" but it came out "Za es ma bofue" just above a wisper.
That gets only confused lookes until Grace comes in and says "Who are you?" "Boyfriend, your my boyfriend" Lucy thinks hard at him though she has no idea if he will hear lucky Nico finaly figures out she she was saying "Zane, Lucy's Boyfriend thay have the same last name" he remembered.

Unfortunately for Lucy, Tomon's 'Restrictions' literally restrained his powers to one type for each level. That meant that in his Third Restriction form, his psychic powers were locked away until he reached a higher Restriction that allowed that power again or he went back to the First, wherein which he would lose his abilities over anatomy, which were important right now for saving Lucy from Grace. "Yep," he said, slipping his hands in his pockets, "I'm Zane, And I've Heard What You've Been Doing To Lucy By Some... Friends." He smirked. "Not To Mention, I Can See That She Isn't In Good Shape Because Of What I Presume Is YOU And YOUR Care." He swayed back and forth on his heels to his tiptoes. "Yep, I've Heard It All, And Now, It's About Time Lucy Comes Out Of Your Care... Before You Kill Her." Tomon walked over to Grace, then said, "Your Services Are No Longer Necessary. She's In Safer Hands With Us..." He looked down to Lucy, who was still recovering from his siphoning of the serum, "... Clearly." Now all he needed to do was embarrass Grace in front of her parents so she would go back to where she came and wouldn't do this again.

"She was trapped by a monster, a mass murderer, we are saving her, Lawrance is helping me he agrees. She's delusional now, thanks to him, we are doing what is best for her" Grace sayes and goes over to Lucy. Lucy tried to move away from her though "bad, bad, your the bad guy, I want to go home" she said and It came out "Ba, Ba, u a ba gu, I ant to go home" "See she is delusional" said grace genuinely sad.

Tomon went "Psh" at the statement about Lucy being delusional, saying, "She's Not Delusional, She's Just Drugged Up So Much That She Can't Speak For Herself Anymore!" Tomon stepped forward a bit, trying to inspect Lucy a little more closely. "Do You Have Anything That Can Transmit Her Brain Waves Into Sound So We Can Hear What She's Saying? I Don't Think That Her Being Sedated This Heavily Is Good For Her Or The Children." Tomon heard Lucy say 'go home' and said, "She Said She Wants To Go Home. Whatever Reason You're Keeping Her Here Makes You A Kidnapper. Whatever She Wants To Think Is Fine. People Let You Think Freely, Don't They? They Don't Try To Manipulate Your Thoughts, Do They? If She Wants To Go Somewhere And Get Out Of Here, Then Let Her Go! She's Not Your Pet Or Some Toy. She Is A Person, And Right Now, You're Just Thinking About Yourself Instead Of Her. You THINK You're Helping Her, But You're Not."

Tomon sighed. "I Want To Hear What Lucy Has To Say, Not Some Kidnapper That I Hear Continuously Takes Her From Where She Is Happy For The Sake Of Her Own Glory!" Tomon also asked Grace, "What Is This Monster That Trapped Her? Did It Try To Murder Her? I Haven't Seen Anything Coming After Her At All." He narrowed his eyes. "Except For You, When You Take Her From Places That She Likes. I Also Hear That Her Brother Isn't On The Up And Up, And Was Actually Part Of A Mass Murdering, Himself." Tomon remembered when Lucy and Lawrance first met him as Overlord Tensei and they killed all of those people. "You're Just Helping Out Another Murderer And Calling It Justice Because You Don't Seem To Know The Whole Story, Miss Lady." Tomon then asked Grace, "What Do You Intend To Do? Brainwash Her Yourself? What's The Difference Between What You're Doing And What This 'Monster' You Allegedly Speak Of Has Done? I'm Seeing YOU As The Monster Right Now, Girlie." Tomon looked to the others to see if they supported his speech, wondering if Lawrance and Loki could see and hear and if Loki would act at all on his behalf.

"Za, I w-wa-nt to go Home, o-or ca-m-m-p." She was speemkng slowl and kept swallowing as she tung to get each sound if each word out as she talked so she cound be understood. "Sh-e t-oo-k me a-at ni-ght, sc-are Pups a Ki-ids" she looked at Tomon "W- wa-ant to go home...pl-plese?" Grave tried talking to "Lucy sweetie you are home, your safe and free-" "Not Fee-Free, stu-stuck in bed wa-nt Home Want forest, Home free" she said with conviction. It was obviously hard in her to be talking.

It seemed like Grace was just going to ignore everything that Tomon said. That irked him severely. "HEY. I Asked You Some Questions! Are You Just Going To Ignore Me, You Stalker? First You Stalk Her, Then You Kidnap Her, Then You Hold Her Hostage Against Her Will And Basically Almost Kill Her -- Nothing About That Is Okay." Tomon wasn't taking Lucy anywhere until he talked to Grace, or Lucy testified on her own. He crossed his arms, "You Are Acting Like A Villain Would. You're A Bad Person. Stop Obsessing Over Lucy."

"Za- Zane, ask one at time and both a-ans-er please, you to fast" Lucy told him she was trying hard but it was hard. "She speek then I speek" she was getting realy tired but fighting hard to to what he wanted. "You hurd your girlfriend, ask us both the questions one at a time and we'll answer you" said Grace crossing her arms.

This was turning out to be more work than it should have been. Grace didn't even seem to notice that Lucy was less sedated now and able to speak, nor did she care. What kind of planning skills did she have?

"Okay..." Tomon said with a huff, "First Question Is, Why Are You Drugging Lucy Up, Grace, And Lucy, Do You Want To Be Sedated? That Should Be Simple Enough To Answer." Tomon crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the ground out of irritation, wondering what sort of excuse Grace would come up with... And if she would stop doing what she was doing if Lucy spoke for herself.

"She needs to be kept calm for the baby's, she keeps getting worked up and it will hurt them" Grace said like it was perfectly reasonable to drug someone repeatedly. Lucy said "I don't, I don't like it, I want to go home to the first where I walk and run and ride ans am awake and take naps and am free" she tried to explain. "I don't like any of dis" she declared admittedly.
(Sorry didn't post)

Tomon sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose, lowering his head in frustration. "Grace," he said, "You Don't Think That Maybe You Used, I Dunno, A LOT Of Serum And It's, Maybe, Going To Effect The Babies NEGATIVELY?" Tomon lifted his head up, then facepalmed. "You're Not A Doctor, You Know. You've Probably Already Made The Babies Messed Up In The Head." Tomon shook his head.

"Regardless, Grace, Lucy Is Saying That She Doesn't Like ANY Of What You're Doing. That Means You Are Doing Something BAD. In Addition To Stalking And Kidnapping, Your Holding Her Hostage! Doesn't That Seem Like Something You Wouldn't Want Done To You?" Tomon thought suddenly and a sly grin wriggled upon his face. "Who Is To Say That YOU Aren't The One Messed Up In The Head, And Needs A Little Bit Of Doping Up And Strapping Down To Keep YOU Safe? You're Clearly A Threat To Yourself And Others." Tomon as Tabrynth said that whatever was done to Lucy would be done to Lawrance, but now he was thinking that everything Grace was doing should be done to her.

Suddenly, without any warning at all, Tomon lashed his hand out and it stretched out across the room in Grace's direction, taking on the form of a slimy, sticky liquid that would trap her in the gunk when she touched it, pinning her to a wall. "I Think We're Going To Have A Lot Of Fun 'Fixing' Your Mind, Grace. Wouldn't You Say, Lucy? Everyone?" Tomon chuckled maliciously.

"No!" Cried Lucy and she clutched her head "No, No, No, Tabi Good, Zuzu good" she said and then machine sensing she was upset pumped her full if the sedative again. "NOOOOO" she wails as she is pulled back to sleep.
"What are yo going to do to me?" Grace askes, fear clear in her voice, she still belevers he is a monster and realizes Tomon is one of the forms. "I told you he was a monster she cried but everyone was is two stuned to move.

"I'm Not A Monster, I'm A Doctor," Tomon said with a dark look in his eyes, "And I'm Perfectly Capable Of Handling People With 'Particular' Special Care." He started laughing, walking over to Grace, "Now, Now, Don't Be Afraid. I'm Only Going To Do To You Whatever You've Done To Lucy. That Shouldn't Be Too Bad, Right?" Tomon looked at everyone else, asking them, as well. "Right? If This Is Truly A GOOD Thing To Be Doing, NO ONE Should Have ANY Objections To What Is 'Best' For Grace Right Now." Tomon turned back to Grace, his black eyes flashing with a sanguine gleam, "Not Even You."

Everyone should have heard what Tomon said earlier, unless literally everyone was just NOT paying attention to someone speaking for what should have been about five whole minutes... Which would definitely just be something Tomon would remind them of later.

With Tomon having stuck Grace to the wall, he would undo all of the things that were binding or hooking up to Lucy and extract the sedative into himself, allowing her body to be fully cleansed of its effects. Tomon, having full control over his body down to the DNA in this form -- which was why he chose THIS form and not any other -- was able to counteract the effects of the serum with his own blood, making him immune to it and also neutralizing it immediately. Lucy should have been free to walk, talk, and move however she wanted. "Alright, Lucy, I've Freed You And Captured The Villain, And I Know What I'm Going To Do With This... Deluded Scum," Tomon said with a hint of spite in his tone.

"We're Going To Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Lucy, Including Watch And Follow Her Wherever She Goes -- If She Even Goes Anywhere, That Is, After Being Strapped Down, Cuffed, And Sedated For Her 'Own Good'." Tomon chuckled dryly. "This Is For The Best, My Dear... For Your Own Health... For Your Own Sake..." Tomon stepped closer to Grace and the liquid around her hardened, keeping her trapped on the wall. "Any Objections, Anyone? Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace."

Nico spoke First after Picking Lucy off the bed "Fare is fare" he said the parent looked at themselves and then said "You have a point" it was Will who surprised them by saying "It's not fare...Lucy is terrified of doctors and hospitals, she had to live her worst fear and even though we tried... I don't think her talking is from the Sedation, I'll check her but I'm usually not wrong. It may me neurological. Also Lucy isn't completely human, she can take more than we can, and we can't emulate the things Lucy repressed because she won't tell us... I want to help you though, to show her what Lucy had to go through as long as I can still take care of Lucy in the meantime" Lucy didn't respond she just kinda stared blankly lost in though.

Tomon nodded his head as he promptly strapped Grace down to the table and injected her with a serum after everyone's agreement in the matter. "I'm Sorry, What?" he asked Will, as if he didn't hear him... Which he did, but... "Too Late! Already Done!" He slapped his hands on his elbows and nodded his head like a genie in an old cartoon and said, "Presto! Change-o!" Then quickly opened up a Dimension Gate to the Veritas underneath Grace, where he and she would fall into a room that looked similar to the one they were in, but it had more of a terrifying feel to it. "Since Lucy Is Afraid Of Doctors And Hospitals, I've Decided You Will Spend Some Time Learning About Her Point Of View In This Nightmare Hospital With Me, Tomon, As Your Beloved Doctor." He bat his eyes cutely. The entire transition was like that out of a 90s cartoon, completely blown out of proportion in every way and made just as horrifying as it was for Lucy. "Don't Worry Everyone, You All Will Be Able To See Her!" Tomon still had his remote control from his control room, which he could control from anywhere with a few buttons. They would project screens to everyone who wanted to see Grace get what she deserves.

"Now I Know You Think You Think You Need Lots And Lots Of Dairy," he said, turning out the lights and letting the windows make horrendous shadowy monsters on the walls, right before lightning struck outside, "BUT, It's Really ELECTROLYTES THAT YOU NEED!!" Tomon shuffled his hands, looking out of the window, "Emphasis On The ELECTRO!!" He laughed some, then cuffed Grace, making sure she was left without her devices, and then had her mind hooked up to whatever it was that Lucy's mind was hooked up to when she was being sedated automatically. "Just Kidding," he said, sticking out his tongue playfully. "But You Do Need Water! Lots Of Fluids! Oh, And No Bathroom Breaks!" Like Grace forcefully fed Lucy ice cream, Tomon forcefully made Grace guzzle down obnoxious amounts of liquids at a high rate, to the point where she would spit up and throw up and possibly choke or something of the sort. "Aaaand For All Our Viewers Out There Who Thinks This Is Animal Cruelty, Watch THIS Footage!" Tomon clicked his remote control.

The image of Lucy being fed ice cream until she threw up for several days -- as well as the other terrible things Grace did -- were projected onto the screens, having been recorded ever since Tomon started watching her as Tabrynth. "That's Right, Ladies And Gentlemen! I Got It All On TAPE! Every Last Abusive Thing Grace Has Done To Lucy ON CAMERA!" Tomon turned around, suddenly with a video camera, "AND THE CAMERA'S STILL ROLLING! IT'S LOVING YOU! IT'S LOVING YOU! THE CAMERA LOVES YOU, BABY!!" Tomon laughed maniacally, like a mad scientist and a little kid mixed together. "Yes, Every Nanosecond Is Going To Be On Record ALL THE TIME So That You Can Be Stalked Like You Stalked Lucy!" Tomon pointed to his head and whispered to Grace, "Read Your Mind When I Was Tabrynth." He knew everything that she did, and... "JUST LIKE LUCY WAS KIDNAPPED FOR HER OWN GOOD, HERE WE HAVE GRACE! KIDNAPPED FOR HER OWN GOOD!" Now maybe she'd learn her lesson. "Are You Enjoying Yourself, Gracey?" Tomon made an innocent face.

Lucy watched and started laghing but it was a crying kinda lagh "Right" she said "right" "Hail Hydra!" "Right" she was trying to say that was that it was like for her. She had gone days like that.
Lawrance watched in horror he knew that was what it was like fir Lucy everything but the lighting.
Grace looked at him and was a little disoriented, "she didn't protest one" she spat at him. "She'd push me away at fisrt but the never protested, and I don't know about the dairy, I thought she was trying to starve herself and the baby's"

Tomon elegantly evaded the spit with a spinning twirl around the room, then came to a stop right beside Grace on the operating table. "WRONGO! I Read Her Mind, Too! She Was Just Too Sedated To Protest! And Now..." Tomon smiled deviously, "It's Time For You To Go Nighty-Night, Gracey..." Tomon increased the dosage of the sedation serum and injected it into Grace, saying to her, "It's For Your Own Good! It's For Your Own Good! Don't Worry, I'll Take Care Of Everything! I'll Take REAL Good Care Of You!" He would keep injecting her until she fell unconscious, and if she woke up, he would do it again, just like he saw Grace do. "Doesn't Feel Too Good To Get A Taste Of Your Own Medicine, Huh? But, You Need Your Own Medicine Or Else How Are We Going To Cure That Mental Delusion You Have? This Is Just What You Did To Lucy, Isn't It? What, Are You Saying You're BETTER Than Lucy? TOO GOOD For This Type Of Treatment?" Tomon eyed Grace down, making a suspicious face at her. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TREAT PEOPLE ANY OLD WAY AND CALL IT CARE?!" Tomon seemed serious about that one. But he immediately goofed up afterward and said, "That's Why I'm Here~!" He took a leaping prance across the room, sparkles flying from out of his body as he flew across the air. "That's My Blood!" he said happily.

Either way it went, at some point in time after his speech, Grace would be knocked out. Tomon smirked, then casually put his hands in his pockets as if he weren't just being exceedingly goofy. "Ah, Yeah, Well, All That Work Made Me Tired..." He yawned dramatically. "Why Don't We All... Call It A Night, Eh? Come Back Tomorrow, See How Grace Is Doing? I Mean, She's Going To Be Watched 24/7 By Several Different People In Several Different Realms, But Still..." Tomon then snapped his fingers. "And Here's An Idea! I Can Take Grace Back To Her Home In The Veritas And We Can Broadcast That Live So That Everyone Can See The Difference Between Lucy's Treatment Here And Her Treatment By Me In The Veritas! Plus, We Can See The Difference In Her Lifestyle And Mood, To See If She's Happy." Tomon opened up a Dimension Gate and comically slipped through, extending one of his legs out and over the hole and retracting his body in a fluid motion, before standing upright innocently before everyone. "Now, Lucy, If You Don't Mind... Would You Care To Show Everyone What Your Life Is Like In The Veritas, In My World, So That We Can Dispel The Confusion That Everyone Has About Me And My World, Including Grace? We Wouldn't Want Her Coming Back, Now Would We?" He was annoyed at the thought.

"And I Will Be Checking Up On Her," Tomon assured everyone else, mainly her parents, "Don't Worry! You'll Be Able To See Her And Me The Entire Time!" Tomon pulled himself by the ears and stretched himself out, ripping himself in two, only for him to make a clone of himself from out of half of his body, the other half of his body restoring nearly instantly. "I Can Make More Of Myself Out Of My Own Flesh And Bone. In This Form, I Have Control Over My Anatomy, So I Can Do Literally Anything With My Body." He then started to snicker, "And, I Don't Just Have Control Over MY Anatomy, But OTHER People's Anatomy, As Well!" He turned to Grace's parents, bowing to them, saying, "Your Daughter Will Be Taken Care Of Specially. She Won't Die Or Anything, And If She Gets Close To Dying, Like Lucy Did, Then I Can Just Revive Her With My Control Over Anatomy." He then turned back to Lucy, and also to Lawrance on screen, who was also supposed to be receiving this treatment, "So She Can Feel EVERY! SINGLE! PAINFUL! TORTUROUS MINUTE Of What She Has Done NONSTOP!" Tomon would keep her alive using his powers only to make her go through the things Lucy did.

"Anyway, Lucy, Your Brother's Next. But We'll Get To That Later." Tomon opened up a Dimension Gate back in the Great Forest of the Veritas, where the silver trees were, and where Lucy had built her house. "After You," he said, suddenly very gentlemanly. He would drop his clone through a Dimension Gate back to Grace, who would wait childishly for her to wake up... Even if he had to wake her up, himself.

"Home, pups!" Lucy sad excitedly and tried to run only to fall and be cought by Nico. She then walked slowly to and through the portal and straight to her horse where she mounted and took off at break neck speed to the wolf tribe. Yip came and helped her off then gave her a hug then the rest of the pack did, there where no words to describe Lucys smile when the pups came up to her and serounded her then some of the older ones healed her over to where she usually sat, ans she saw the start of a hut there. She sat down and the pups seeounded her again and she was still smiling. "Sleep?" She asked and the pups chered happy to have there nap partner back and together they all fall into deep sleep and Lucy has a smile on her face ans rher are pups laying everywhere on and around her exept on top if her stomach.
Everywhere people saw they where commenting in how Lucy was never that happy.
Lawrance was crying in shame fir trying to take this from her, even if it was a delusion.

Tomon nodded his head, a quirky smirk on his face. "Ya See? I Don't Even Have To Restrain Her Or Sedate Her To Make Her 'Happy' Or Do Things For Her 'Own Good'. She's Fine On Her Own. I Barely Even Bother Her." He chuckled. "Hell, She's The One Always Inviting ME Over To HER House On Random Occasions." Hopefully now everyone would understand Lucy was actually truly happy where she was because she found a home for herself, even if Lawrance had not. "She Wants My Dimension To Be Her Home, And I'm Letting Her Stay. Her Search For A New Home Is Over."

Tomon coughed gruffly, furrowing his brow comically and leaning over to the side, where Lawrance's screen was. "LAWRANCE, On The Other Hand, Came In And Started A War With Me, Corrupted Some Of My People On One Of My Planets, And Essentially Made Me Have To Take Them To The Afterlife To Prevent Them From Going To War Both With Me AND Each Other AND The Rest Of The Universe. He Was Going To Start A Wide-Scale War That Would Have Spread Across The Universe, And I Simply Put A Stop To It. Lives Were Lost, But Those People Were Under LAWRANCE'S Influence, Because He Actually DID Mind Control Them." At that said, Tomon coughed loudly, then cleared his throat just as loudly. "Isn't That RIGHT, Lawrance? You Used Mind Control On MY People, Even Though I Never ONCE Used Mind Control On You OR Lucy?" Now that Grace was taken care of, the REAL mastermind behind this little fiasco -- Lawrance -- had to be punished MORE for his crimes. "HE Tricked Grace Into Thinking I Was A Bad Guy When HE Started A War With ME And Did EXACTLY What He Said I Did To Lucy To MY Own People. Which Is Why I Banished Him From My Dimension." Tomon whispered under his breath, "I Shoulda Killed 'Im..." But hopefully no one heard that part.

Lawrance hung his head, "I didn't mind control them but I did control them with fear and I'm sorry. I know it's no where near enough but I'm sorry, I don't convince Grace of anything though, she found me and removed me from the cells of Asgard. Everything since my banishment has been all her idea I mearly flowed though that makes me no less guilty. I will gladly take whatever punishment you give me, I'm sorry, I truly am"

Tomon was happy to hear this from Lawrance. True repentance warmed his heart, causing Tomon to suddenly increase in power based on the positive feelings he was getting from the entire situation. His hair became crystal blue once again and his signature black jacket materialized around him in the stead of his T-shirt, and he would assume his form as Overlord Tensei again. "Thank You..." he spake, his voice resounding throughout the room as if it were amplified on loudspeakers, "You Are Now Noble Enough To Return To My Dimension." Overlord Tensei was not the evil man that Lawrance thought he was, but his punishment would be fitting for Lawrance. "You Must Tell Grace The Truth Of The Matter And Make Sure She Does Not Interfere Nor Be Deluded Any Longer." Overlord Tensei turned his head, looking at all of the people, "And You Must Repay All Of These People, Including Me, For The Damages You Have Done And The Time You Have Wasted." Overlord Tensei closed his eyes, floating up into the air, "And Finally, You Must Become Your Sister's Slave For As Long As She'll Have You. It Is Not Good For The Two Of You To Be Apart, But It Is Good For Her To Be Over You As Your Master, And For You To Do Her Bidding And Her Will Just As She Says." This was the judgment of Overlord Tensei.

"I can't, I can't return to your relm ever fir she'll die permanently. I'll do everything else and anything else you ask of me as repayment but I can't enter your relm without Lucy Dying forever." Lawrance said. "Tell me what to do to Repay everything and I'll do it" he ment what he said.

"Everything Else That I Have Spoken Still Stands," Overlord Tensei said, "You Must Still Tell Grace The Truth And Also Rectify Your Wrongs In All Of The Worlds You Have Been In In Whatever Way They Say." He also added, "You Will Still Be The Slave Of Your Sister, Even If You Cannot Enter My Realm. You Will Be Subjugated To Her Every Will And Whim Until She Says Stop, Even If You Never Make Physical Contact With Each Other." Overlord Tensei knew it would be good for Lucy to have control over her brother, since he had trouble controlling himself.

"As you wish" Lawrance said echoing his sister. He had no idea where to start. "We've been focused on you though and prering for Lucy we haven't interacted with any other relpms other then to simply buy things. Yous is the only one I have wronged"
Grace was starting to wake up again.

Overlord Tensei disagreed. "No, You Have Wronged Many," he said. "The Realm That You Slaughtered Those People, The People We Had To Gather To Face You, The People That Helped Us... They Are People Who You Need To Repay." Overlord Tensei noticed that Grace was waking up. "And Grace. You Need To Repay Her For Leading Her Astray. She Is Not Fully Innocent, But Not Completely Guilty, Either. Go Tell Her The Truth And Have Her Help You Right Your Wrongs," Overlord Tensei said to Lawrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back