• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Lucy will do anything you ask of her, she has yet to speek to you because of the Baby's but she planed to give her loyally as a knight to you oficaly, I will deliver the message but will you also tell me exactly what you need of her so I can tell her? Do you need her back in the hospital room? Whatever it is as soon as I tell her you can consider it done on her part" loki said.

"She Must Be In Their Full Custody," Tabrynth began to explain, "They Must Have Full Jurisdiction Over What She Does And Where She Goes. If She Says She Wishes To Return Here To The Veritas And They Do Not Allow Her, She Will Become Sad. There Is No Way To Cure The Sadness Of The Heart Except With What The Heart Wishes For Most." Though Overlord Tensei didn't seem like an intellectual, he was just holding his wisdom back. His mind, Tabrynth, was completely and only intellectual, so he was always thinking and basically doing just that. He wasn't more than a thinking being, unlike his form as Overlord Tensei, who was a cosmic being that had multiple components and was multifaceted. "Therefore, They Will Make Her Life Worse For Her And Eventually Will Have To Come To That Conclusion, Which Will End Them Up With No Option But To Let Her Stay Here And No Longer Consider Me A Villain." Tabrynth hoped his plan made sense. His other plans seemed to work out, so he didn't have doubts about this one.

"As you wish" Loki said quoting Lucy and assuming Tabrynth would understand he was speeking on Lucys behalf. Then Loki disappeared and made the jumps to apeare infront of Lucy himself. He gave her the message but will and Nico protested, finaly they compromised by demanding thay go with her to Grace, thay both had to swear on the river Stix however that thay wold alow Grace to do whatever she wanted to Lucy. Thay agreed and will packed his medicine bag while Nico packed for the three if them with the help of Zombies. When thay where ready Loki said "Just remember I'm on your side" befoer taking them to Grace and saying "I brought you a gift, somthing to show my favor little flower" to Grace who beamed knowing he was Lawrance's lover, then loki left apering back at Tabrynth's side.
Loki dropped the three of them in the hospital room and left. Lucy emedietly got stiff and Nico wrapped his armes around her confortiningly he roked with her standing for a few moments then brought her to the bed when he got her to lay down and sang to her in Italian while Will hooked her back up like she was befoer though he was slow about it and taped everywhere befer he attacked anything to her. He was almost done when Grace showed up. The first thing she did was cuff Lucy then she let Will take care if her, presently surprised at the presence of the two boys.

Tabrynth awaited a full report from Loki, remaining in his personal control room and overseeing all of the Veritas through a few digital screens that looked like eyes. "Is Everything In Order?" Tabrynth asked, starting to adjust the vision of the eye screens to those of alternate realms.

"The doctor Kid and her ah, secret I think is the term thay use? Brother, whent with her, thay should keep her from permanent damage and I let the Girl think I am approving of what is going on, told her thay where a gift to show my favor, I though I might gain information that way, a sort of spy. She knows who I am and that Lawrance is my lover" Loki informed him. Then closed his eyes and tuned into Lucy he began describing what he saw "She is force feeding Lucy milk while the boys watch in horror, Lucy keeps gagging and Grace keeps forcing it down...the boys are keeping there promise though. She just finished and told the doctor boy to have her a feed bad through the tube, she isn't going to give Lucy the option to eat since she refused milk, keeps telling her its what's best for her, and she just gave her a peace of chocolate, Lucy is allergic to real chocolate she should know that because Lawrance is to. Lucy is getting scared and Her brother is trying to comfort her, the doctor is to he is trying to explain everything to her so she understands what's going on, its soposed to help but it isn't enough and the machine is pumping sedation into her." Then Loki opend his eyes. "The poor girl is coverd in her own vomit and being pumped full of stuff, she just wisperd to her brother "I miss tarterous"

"Let's Get A Live Feed," Tabrynth said, locking one of his screens on them from the Veritas control tower. He was shocked and horrified at what they were doing to Lucy and saddened by what she had to go through, but kept a steel face and hard heart about what it was that they had to do. "Terrible," he said, shaking his head, "Truly Terrible." But, necessary. Eventually, they would try to convince her of things that weren't true. Still, Tabrynth needed Grace and Lawrance to do a little bit more to Lucy -- something a little more terrible -- before he actually acted. He knew when the time would be right... But if Lucy died in the process, then that would be the ultimate sign that they were not taking care of her. And Tabrynth, of course, would be there to show them the work of their hands. Surely, he would do something before she died, though. But what was he waiting on...? He just sat there with his hands folded across his face, glaring at the screen.

Over the next few days in-between being drugged asleep Grace force feeds Lucys mostly Milk and Yongurt seemingly convinced she needs dairy in her. She was getting thin and has not been given any greans, graines, or fruit. Today she had been given eggs and she let grace feed her only to relise thay where heavy in milk and throwing them up all over herdef yet again. She had yet to be released to change clothes or even out if bed, the only hygiene she had reserved was The boys using whipes on her. She wanted a bath or a shower but Grace didn't alow her out if bed even to just walk, she didn't trust her. What Lucy didn't tell anyone was the amount of physical pain she was in.

Last edited:
Tabrynth was close to his acting point, having watched over the events going on without sleep -- as, he didn't really need to sleep, nor get tired from not getting sleep -- for the last few days. He was convinced that Grace would do something worse eventually, but he didn't want to act too soon and then be seen as the villain again. He was trying to trap Grace in her own doing... And perhaps, he was going to need some help. "Loki," Tabrynth called, "I May Be In Need Of Your Power..." Tabrynth had an idea that might set Grace straight, just like when she was seen as villainous to everyone from those other realms.

"Go Get Grace's Parents."

"Uh, I have absolutely no idea who thay are... my brother is the God of fertility not me!" Loki said throwing up his hands "shure I flirt but thats all innocent fun." He had no idea where to even start with that request "Whatever your thinking my powers don't work like that, I have to sturch for for openings to other universities befoer I can jump to them. And I have no idea where she is from, they can literally be anywhere in the mutlyverse, probably not even in a main relm and even if I happernd to find rhe right one I have no idea what thay look like or who to look for. And she does not talk about them so I can not get it out off her eather"

Back in the room grace came in with a bowl of ice cream, another attempt to get Lucy to consume Darey, the bigger problem was she brought Chocolate ice cream. As soon as she saw it Lucy clamped her jaw shut and shook her head vigorously. The the chocolate could kill her, it wold make her so sick and it could kill the babies. Grace wasn't going it listen though so Lucy bagen to fight she fought as hard as she could as held a spoon of it to her clamped teeth having pulled apart her lips. Lucy groped and tried to pull the spoon away and Lucky Grace misunderstood and though she wanted to feed herslef like with the eggs so she gave her the spoon and backed up leaving the bowl on a tray on Lucy's lap as soon as she was away Lucy put the spoon in the bowl and chucked the bowl across the room as hard as she could shattering it and ruinning the icecream inside. Lucy tried to say "Alurgect" but the word wouldn't come out and even if she cound get it to Grace wasnt listening she simply said "You are going to eat a bowl of ice cream, it is Icecream for crying out loud." And left to presumably get a fresh bowl.

Sighing, Tabrynth lowered his head so that his fingers were fully covering his face in shadow. "I See..." he said solemnly, then raised his head back to its original position, "Then I Will Read Grace's Mind And Use That To Determine Who Her Parents Are And Where They Are At." Tabrynth started typing on a keyboard, then pulled out a remote control. "Once I Do That, Their World Will Show Up On The Screen, And It Will Be Available For You To Enter." There were multiple screens, so on one of the side screens, Lucy could still be seen being monitored. "As For Me, I Will Have Lawrance See What Grace Is Doing To Lucy For Himself."

Once that was said, Tabrynth would peer into Grace's mind the next time she appeared on screen, looking deep within to find out who and where her parents were. "I've Got A Lock," he said, the realm appearing instantly on the main screen -- the largest screen. "Loki, There It Is And There They Are. Please, Collect Them For Me And Let Them See What Their Daughter Is Doing." Tabrynth smirked. "But Do Not Bring Them Here," he warned, "For Grace Will Think I Have Kidnapped Her Parents. Instead, Take Them Directly To The Location They Are At And Have Them Witness What She Is Doing With Her Time And Have Lucy's Testimony As To What Is Going On." He looked at a different screen and Lawrance appeared on it, and a screen would appear before him. "I Will Have Lawrance Bear Witness As Well. He Will Be Able To See And Hear Everything That Goes On There, No Matter Where He Is." With that, Tabrynth let Loki go do what was necessary to end this. For good.

Loki grabed not only Grace's parents but also her siblings and brought them to them to the room without bing seen he told them they needed to see what there daughter had done.
Lucy had been lying motionless in the bed with Nico trying to comfort her when Graces family arrived she did not acknowledge them until she hurd children. "Look she's having a baby!" One said and the other squealed Lucy looked over, a bit of light in her eyes and she held up the number 3 with a soft smile. There mother pulled them back however saying "You don't want to hurt her, and look, she's made a mess of herself..." "she is probably a drug addict, thats why they have her restrained" nico wanted to protest same as will but there promise kept them from it. After a moment Grace came in with a fresh bowl of ice cream. And stops in surprise at her family. "Hey, un meet Lucy, she's the twin sister of somone I worl woth, she was taken though and brainwashed and manipulated, he are trying to make her better though." "Oh how sweet, is that for her?" The mother said "Yes, she isn't eating and this is kinda a last resort" "let me try, frank watch the kids" she passed them to the dad then took the bowl and sat next to Lucy who clenched her jaw and shook her head. "Come on sweet you got to eat" Lucy shook her head "it's good just try some hete" Lucy shook her head again then one of the kids piped up and said "Maybe she is allergic" to which Lucy nodded vigorously the then the mom asked "You allergic to ice cream?" Lucy tilted her head side to side "Milk your allergic to milk right?" Lucy tilted her head side to side and the mom asked "it makes you sick doesn't it" Lucy started to nod then shake then tilt her head a but befoer just rubbing her stomach "Oh, I understand. So is that why you won't eat it because dary makes you sick because of the baby?" At that Lucy looked pointedly at Grace who tured pail then Lucy tilted her head side to side and pulled out the chocolates Grace center handing her "she's allergic to chocolate" a child piped up and the Dad said "Thats not a thing" but Lucy nodded her head vigorously "See" she's she kid "So thats why, your allergic to the chocolate" said the mom and Lucy nodded again tears of relief in her eyes and she mouthed the word Allergic. "I didn't know, how was I supposed to know?" Grace said "I well we thought it was because if the man who took her, that she was just fighting, he was so bad, he killed a lot if people and he had she was protecting him even as she cared his child" Grace explained and her father gave her a hug telling her how proud he was of her and her mom beamed at her then said to Lucy "Oh hun, your safe now and Grace didn't know any better she is taking good care of you though she is such a sweet girl."
Tabatha's plan kinda backfired, the only bonus was Lawrance getting angry over Grace trying to give Lucy chocolate.

"Damnation," Tabrynth said aloud, "I Should Have Known That They Would Just Be Happy To See Their Child." He rolled his eyes. "Like Mother, Like Daughter; Like Father, Like Son," he murmured to himself. "If Lucy Would Just Speak Up For Herself, Then She Could Tell Them--" Then, Tabrynth had a different idea. One that would allow him to sneak in and save Lucy and also get her to testify as to what happened, herself. "They Don't Know HOW Many Forms I Have..." he said slyly, his hair starting to change a different color, "... Nor What They Look Like..." His hair became jet black, slick and droopy, with a patch of it over one of his eyes, "... Or What Their Names Are."

The crystal on his chest suddenly started to glow and a body materialized out of actual matter instead of out of digital matter, giving Tabrynth a humanoid form. His clothes and appearance changed drastically whilst he was in this form, for he wore a plain T-shirt and some sweatpants with boots on. His skin also became a pale gray. This form of his was his Third Restriction form -- Tomon. "I'll Wait Just A Little Bit Longer Before I Jump In..." Even his voice was different; dreary and tired, like he hadn't slept in years. "... Ehh... I Mean, I Guess..." He was starting to lose interest, but that was only because he was laziest in this form because of his special power over anatomy. "... Yeah, I'll Totally... Save Her... Or Whatever..." He sat down on the couch and leaned his head back, no longer watching the monitors.

"Oh, no no no no, you can't use thay form... you look like Zane...wait Zane, thats perfect you look perfect as long as you stay in those clothes do not put on armor around her while you look like that." Loki told him.

Back In the room Graces mom gave Lucy a full bath with whipes in the bathroom and she helped her get fresh cloths on after Lucy promisd to be good and Grace took off the cuffs only long enough to her cloths in and off. Then once she was back in bed The mom spoon fed her applesauce which Lucy enjoyed immensely then in another fist since she she came to the room she fell asleep on her own in the bed which Will had changed the sheets of. Then the mom cud at the way befoer she fell asleep Will told her he was going it give her some feed through the tube and explained the amount amd flow for her. With Graced family there Lucy was being treated the way she should have been my grace the whole time if grace realy was a hero.

"Woah, Hold On There, Speedy," Tomon said, throwing up a hand lazily, "Lookit The Screen." Lucy was submitting to everything that was going on now, suddenly having a change of heart about the entire situation, apparently, because she was now being treated properly by a family. "Looks Like She's Takin' It Juuuust Fine," Tomon said lazily, not having looked at the screen once. He started to chuckle. "Ain't A Problem No More, Now Is It?" Lucy would take whatever treatment she could get, be it in the Veritas or otherwise. "She Doesn't Need To Come Back Here, And Any One Of Them Come Running Up In My Dimension Again, I'll Kill Em. Flat Out." Tomon did not deal with bullshit... Mostly because he was too lazy. "I Mean, Lucy's Fine, She Can Come, But If She Doesn't Want To Anymore, What's That To Me?" Tomon was sure doing an awful lot of talking -- not to his pleasure, might it be added. "Let That Grace Girl Be A Hero, Or Whatever. If Lucy Wants To Confess, She Will. If She Doesn't, Then That Means She Don't Wanna Be Saved." Tomon closed his tired eyes. "Get It?" He kicked up a leg on the white table in his all white control room, then crossed the other over the first, almost falling asleep.

Loki produced a glass of ice water and dumped it on the Kid. "SHES BEEN TRYING TO TALK YOU IDIOT, SHE CAN'T!!! SHE KEEPS TRYING AND HER LIPS ARE MOVING BUT NO SOUND IS COMING OUT! YOU THINK BEACASE SHE IS FINALY BEING TREADED AS HUMAN BY SOMONE BY SONEONE YOU SENT SHE IS OK?!? THE MOM FINALY GAVE HER A BATH AND CLEAN CLOTHS AND FED HER A FRUIT INSTED OF A DARY PRODUCT AND YOU DECIDE OH SHE'S FINE NOW??? WHAT ABOUT WHEN THEY LEAVE? GO DO SOMTHING OR I'M BRINGING HER BACK!"

Tomon was formally not pleased with being splashed by a random bucket of ice water. "Form Of, Not Cool, Dude," Tomon said with a snarky tone, scowling a bit. "Look, Fine, I'll Go, I'll Go. But If They Start Saying I'm The Bad Guy Again, I'm Just Gonna Be A Really Bad Guy, Special Delivery, Just For Them." Tomon was not the one. "But, I Guess I Do Have A Heart... Somewhere." He shrugged, lifting up his head finally, letting his hair slap over one eye onto his face. His body absorbed the water instantaneously, making him completely dry in a moment's notice. With total control over his body, he could do a lot of abnormal things with it, and drinking water with his skin was one of them. "I Ain't In The Nicest Of My Forms... But I Do Have A Sense Of Righteous Justice That I Cannot Ignore." Deep in his soul, he knew he couldn't leave her helpless, and with his power over anatomy, he could make all of the effects of the sedation go away. "But If I Try To Do Anything, They'll Just Say I Mind Controlled Her, Or Whatever. I Think She's Fine." He shifted his eyes around, trying to hide the fact that he was definitely just too lazy to go deal with bullshit and be called things he wasn't only to have no form of gratification for it and some parasites chasing him around whilst he tried to keep someone safe from them. "... But Yeah, Alright, I'll Go, I'll Go." Tomon waved Loki off. "You Have To Take Me, Though. Say That I Was Brought By You From Another Realm, Or Whatever, Since You're So Insistent I Go With My Original Plan... Which Was To Go In And Say I Was From One Of Those Realms That Saw Grace The First Time. I'm Sure None Of Them Have Forgotten, And Neither Has Grace." So Tomon stood up in a crotchety fashion, cricked his back a little bit, then dragged his feet over to Loki. "Let's... Get This Show On The Road... Or Whatever." Tomon was not enjoying himself. "You've Gotta Be The Talker, Though. I'll Just... Agree With You, Or Something." Sounded like a solid plan. Right?

Loki have him a look and said "change forms now" it was an order one he didn't care if there was consequences for giving. "You are not going anywhere until you change formes" Loki said and put his foot down.
Lucy was finaly sleeping on her own and Nico and Will where both thanking the gods including Tabrynth who that assumed sent the parents here. Lucy had never had a mom befoer and Nico knew that so he could only imagine how she was feeling, he only wished she could talk he cound see her trying but no sound ever came out.

"Nah," Tomon said, somewhat rubbing his eyes, "My Other Forms Aren't Suitable For This Type Of Delicate Situation. They're Either Too Powerful, Too Scare, Or Already Known. My Eighth, Fifth, And First Forms Are The Most Social, And They Already Know What They Look Like. If I Change Into My Fourth Form, I Become Pure Energy And Quite Easily Irritated, By The Way..." He scratched the back of his head. "My Higher Forms Are Gods And Goddesses. The Only Thing I Can Think Of To Transform Into Is My Female Form... But She's A Pirate." Tomon shrugged. "You're Pretty Much Stuck With This One Or Risk Losing Lucy." He shook his head. "Your Call. I Mean, I Did Calculate This Plan... And If I Wanted To Change Into A Different Form, I Would Have. I Chose This One Because It's The Most Inconspicuous... The Only One That's Remotely Close To LOOKING Normal. They'd Know Who I Was In An Instant In My Other Forms, And You Don't Want That, Right?" Loki was pretty much in a bad position. "The Plan Is Fragile Because Our Enemy Is Delusional. You Can't Just Do Whatever You Like And Expect It To Go Your Way." Tomon sighed, scratching the back of his head. "This Is The Only Way."

Loki sat down and thought, then she suddenly looked up, "do one Lucy knows and let me do the discising, I'll put an allusion on you make you look like whoever you want, I can even make you look like this form, voice and everything!" He said suddenly confident again "we will test it on Lawrance first then go to Lucy. And if it doesn't work go as the Pirate, Lucy has sailed with them before, almost got herself hung a few times."

"I Can Shapeshift In This Form, Too," Tomon said dryly. "I Can Do It Better Than In My First Form. I Get Better As I Go Up My Forms." He wondered why Loki wanted Tomon not to go through with what seemed to be a perfect plan... Maybe he was up to something, trying to make Tomon look like a bad guy? "... I Dunno If I Fully... Trust That..." Tomon said, now wary about Loki, "You Are A Trickster, Aren't You? Could Just Be Trying To Make Me Look Bad So That You Can Do Something Grand With Lawrance." Tomon's suspicions overwhelmed him, and he suddenly said to Loki, "I'll Go Alone." He turned to Loki, "Or, You Can Handle It. I'm Not Changing." Tomon sat back down letting his head droop behind him on the couch. "Besides, It Requires A Lot Of Energy To Transform From This Form Specifically, And We're Wasting All Of It Just Sitting Here Talking." Tomon wasn't exactly lazy -- he was tired. He needed a great deal of energy to maintain this form specifically, and he also needed even more energy to ascend to a higher form. "I'm Not Going Back To Tabrynth, Either." Still suspicious of Loki, he asked, "Why Do You Even Want Me To Transform, Anyway? What's Wrong With This? Might End The Fun A Little Too Early?"

"Because your not yourself in this form. You genuinely don't care about anyone or atlest that's what If sounds like. I've been listening, not once did you question why Lucy isn't talking. Somthing is still seriously wrong and you don't care, that isn't like you. I understand why you don't trust me but I am begging you to trust me now. If I beyray you, you can kill me and I will let you, you can kill me on my knees like the lesser man I am but I'm begging you to trust me and shift into another form" then he swallowed and saud "Your the better man, youll handle it better them I would, and it's your fight but I'll go alone, you can not go as you are now though, you'll only condemn her worst."

That irked Tomon a bit, saying he 'wasn't himself'. "Listen, Guy, You Don't Know The Half Of Me. Most Literally, At That." He raised his head, his black eyes turning red, "Sounding And Being Are Two Different Things, And I Am Just Really... Casual And Informal In This Form. Because I'm Tired." He yawned, rubbing his eyes, "Really, Really Tired. I'm Not Only A Vampire, I'm A Zombie And A Dragon That Takes On A Humanoid Form, All Of Which Need Energy To Function. And I'm The Conservative Type, Too, So While We're Wasting Our Time Yapping, We Could Have Been Done Already." Tomon made a wry face, then continued to say, "Plus, Isn't It Better That I'm Less Like My Other Forms So That No One Suspects Me? We're Going In Undercover, After All. Don't Confuse My Tiredness With Uncaring, Because That Is Not The Case. If I Didn't Care, I Would Have Turned Off The Screens, Told You To Get Out, And Stopped Planning To Do Anything At All... ESPECIALLY Because I'm Tired." Tomon paused, trying to think up a way to explain this form to Loki. "Look, Here, I'm A Demonslayer In This Form. Not That All Demons Are Bad, But I Have Had My Share Come Across Me. I Get My Power From Souls, Energy, Righteousness, Justice, And Truth. Any Good Thing Will Give Me Energy, And I'll Be Able To Do What I Need To. But Right Now... You're Just Draining Me." He started to laugh. "THIS Is The Form That Eats Physical Food, Which I Sure Could Use Right Now... Some Of Lucy's Cooking... Mm..." Tomon wanted another taste of her food. So, he propped himself up, stood to his feet, a little more spry since he gave his justice speech, and asked, "So Are You Ready To Go?"

"In just a minute, you said you needed food...And you want Lucy's cooking, so I'll be right back" then he dispersed only to reaoere in her house and focus his magic was difrent then his so he needed to concentrate then he pulled out a rosted turkey and a chocolate pie befoer taking them and returning to that ever the kids name was "Here, eat, Lucy is alwase stashing food in time Bubbles so there both fresh, the turkey is hot and the pie cold amd both are made by her. Get some energy since I doubt you can pull any fro... I know or more specifically Lucy knows a demigod named Rana that gives energy should I bring her here? Unless you can pull energy from me?" Loki wanted him in top form but he douted he was good enough to be a source of energy.

Back in the room Lucy was beginning to wake up but Nico tried to get her to stay asleep and was mostly successful. He watched sadly as her lips moved in her sleep but no sounds came out.

Last edited:
Tomon said after Loki came back with some food, "I Can Draw Energy From Anything -- I'm Like, A Super Vampire." He took a turkey leg and bit into it, saying, "Turkeylegz..." to himself as he drooled a bit. "Anyway, Yeah, I Can Get Power From Practically Anything, I Just... Use Food, Most Times, Nowadays." It was simplest. It was easiest. "But Normally, It's My Emotions That Give Me The Power To Transform Into My Fourth Form, But You Wouldn't Like Him," Tomon said, biting into the turkey leg again. "He's A Scary Mofo." As an energy being, he would be, but he was ESPECIALLY scary because of his disposition. He took less shit than Tomon did, and he was always ready to destroy something.

Tomon took another bite out of the turkey leg, finishing it off.

"I Could Pull Energy From You Or Anyone, But It Would Drain You A Lot-- Wait A Minute, Did You Just Call Me Bubbles?" Tomon took a slice of chocolate cake, eating a portion of it. "I'm Tomon. That's My Name In This Form. Tabrynth Is The Name Of My Mind, Tomon Is The Name Of My Body, Tensei Is The Name Of My People, And Shinrona Is The Name Of My Awakened Form." His many names had many different meanings, but they all had a place. "Anyway, Yes, This Will Do," he said, devouring the chocolate cake with an oversized bite in a comical fashion, "I Think I'm Fired Up!" Tomon smirked, licking chocolate off of the corner of his mouth. "You Remember The Plan, Loki? No Revealing Who I Am Until It's Time For Me To Do So, Or Else Grace Will Just Make Up Some Bullshit Again." Tomon hated when people did that, but it was inevitable, and people thought differently.

"No I did not call you...oh I said Time Bubbles, as in bubbles of time, it's a noun, she stores things in time Bubbles" Loki explained. Then "Yes, I remember, just so you know Lucy is going to mistake you for someone else, someone she trusts a lot, so don't be surprised by that... Ready?" Loki askes then sends Tomon to the room where Lucy is still asleep she wakes suddenly at the noise and looks at Tomon only to reach out and try to say "Zaney" but nothing comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back