• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Tabrynth's body was made up of digital matter. It didn't exactly feel pain because it wasn't made of flesh and bone. "Don't Worry, Lucy," he said, "The Only Way I Can Be Hurt Is If Someone Damages The Crystal. The Rest Of Me Does Not Feel Pain." Tabrynth turned and reconstructed himself back into the crystal, which then reconstructed itself into Lawrance. "Hit The Target!" Tabrynth said in Lawrance's voice, "Win A Prize!" Suddenly, the other crystals hovered around Tabrynth and he would fold himself back into the form of a crystal as well, joining his copies. 'There Is Little You Can Do To Me,' Lawrance would hear echoing in his mind as the crystals pulsated, sounding like multiple voices at once, 'I Am Psychic. You Also Do Not Know Which Is The Real Me.' The crystals continued to spin around Lawrance and Grace, now creating a figure eight in their rotation. They were about to cast another sound barrier around Grace and Lawrance that would immobilize them both. "Lucy, Hurry Up And Escape. I Should Be More Than Enough Trouble For Them." With the cuffs broken, she should have been able to use her powers again.

"I can't! I can't jump without Lawrance remember? If I jump I have to bring him with me!" Lucy cried then she had an idea she went and pressed her self backwards ahenst the bars and phased backwards until she was out then she ran as fast as she could out and into nothing...there was nothing out side she was trapped. They must have been in a bubble world. Not knowing what else to do she kept going trying to find the edge where maybe she could slip through.

Both Lawrance and Grace where on there knees with there hands over ther ears from the noise. It was two lowd for them to think to open rifts and slip through.

Tabrynth had successfully disabled Grace and Lawrance, but he was aware with his psychic powers that Lucy was outside and not able to escape to anywhere. Tabrynth hadn't noticed because he didn't actually pay any mind to the location of Lucy when she called and was taken, but if this was a closed off space, then she might have still been in trouble. That meant that Tabrynth had to let Grace and Lawrance go -- or at least Grace -- to let one of them talk. He decided that Grace was a lesser threat, and would probably talk since she wanted to be a hero, or something. Lawrance, he figured, wouldn't say a word... Or knew less than Grace, who seemed to be the mastermind.

"Talk!" Tabrynth ordered Grace, releasing her from the sound barrier, but still keeping the crystals floating around her, "Tell Us Where We Are And How To Escape." Granted, Tabrynth could open up a Dimension Gate from the Veritas, but he also needed the coordinates when he was in his lesser form. It wasn't as easy as it was in his higher forms, when he had his own dimensional powers. Without coordinates to the location, he wouldn't be able to open up a Dimension Gate here... But he had been able to warp here, so he may be able to use that if they didn't want to talk...

Grace just smirked and used her device to disaper only to Aperre and grab Lucy was was tired. Then disaper again only to grab Lucy and reaper with her in a identical building to where thay had been befoer. She then sedated Lucy again and put her back in the cell with a fresh pair of cuffs. Then she left the new bubble to return to the old one where only seconds had passed and she reapers next to Lawrance in his bubble pretending she was trying to rescue him bit hadn't thought it through.

Tabrynth, being psychic, had seen everything that Grace did, and also had knowledge of where she went in her head. Tabrynth could go deal with Lucy later. It wasn't like Tensei to be absentminded about what he did, especially not in his form where he was his own mind, itself. He didn't tell Grace that he peered into her mind and took the coordinates for her, but he did continue to pursue his endeavors against her. That meant keeping Lawrance in custody. "If You Do Not Talk, The Boy Comes With Me," Tabrynth bellowed, the sound in the room intensifying as he spake, "And The Conditions I Will Keep Him In Will Match Whatever You Do To Lucy... To Prove To You That You Are The Villain. Whatever You Do To Her, I Will Do To Her Brother... Including Release Him." Tabrynth suddenly started to raise the crystals from the ground, bringing Lawrance up into the sky with them. They were about to transport him to a different location, unless Grace started talking now.

"Don't" Lawrance cried out, but it wasn't at Tabrynth it was at Grace, he wanted to go if it kent Lucy was safe, he would just try to escape himself, until he remembered "Wait stop, you'll kill her remember..." he remembered his banishment and began trying to decide weather she was better of dead. Grace froze not understanding amd tried to figure out what he has saying then she came to the wrong conclusion, thinking Tabrynth was going to try and hurt Lucy so she disappeared to got to the girls side and to keep her alive. That left Lawrance alone suddenly thrashing and begging "Please, please, you'll kill her, you can have me just don't take me or you'll kill her"

Tabrynth saw that Grace, instead of talking, made a run for it. Tabrynth could chase her at any time, since he had already read her mind and found the coordinates, but that wasn't the issue right now. The issue was that he had Lawrance, whom he was going to be taking to an isolated space outside of the Veritas territory. "You're Not Going Back To The Veritas," Tabrynth assured Lawrance, "You're Going Somewhere Equivalently As Bad As Where Lucy Is." So, because Grace left, Tabrynth warped away with Lawrance, taking him to a different isolated space that was made of pure data. It wasn't able to be accessed from the outside because it had a security passcode which was always scrambling itself, so it was never the same for longer than a few seconds.

Now, Tabrynth imprisoned Lawrance in a cell, knowing that Lucy was also imprisoned because of the psychic link he had to Grace. With that psychic link, he could use 'Remote Viewing' to see through her eyes and see what she did to Lucy and do the same to Lawrance. The first thing to do was cuff him with a device that deactivated his powers, which was a simple thing for the technologically commanding Tabrynth to create on a whim out of pure data. The digital information wrapped around Lawrance's wrists and locked, scrambling themselves and deactivating his powers so that he wouldn't be able to use them and Tabrynth could let him out of the bubble. Grace couldn't enter, but Tabrynth could go to where Lucy was at any time. But he was trying to show Grace something about herself, so he didn't. He instead waited for her to do something villainous, so that he could use it against her later. This was already enough, but Tabrynth wanted a full flat out case against her that there could be no denying in the end. So he waited with Lawrance, hovering over him as a crystal.

The fisrt thing Lucy did when she woke up was freek out... not because she was in a cell, she had yet to prosses that, but because she didn't feel the bodies of the pups on and against her like she was used to during there almost daily naps. Then she released where she was and she began panicking because Tabrynth was nowhere to be found answer was freaking out because he had been there trying to save and had clearly falild which ment somthing had gone very wrong and she didn't know if he was OK. And oh gosh the baby's this stress was bad on the baby's. Then she hurd the voice of the girl. "You need to calm down or ill have to sedate you. The stress is bad for the baby's." "I know that so let me go. I want my pups, the pups, they'll be scared when I don't come" she was crying now. Then she got up and started to pace the cell scared and upset but trying to stay calm. She had no idea what to do or what to expect.
Lawrance just sat in his cell happy Lucy was finally safe. In his mind he didn't care what happens to him as long as she was safe.

Tabrynth didn't make any moves or sounds. He just floated there quietly waiting on Grace to do or say something, especially to Lucy.

"I want to go home, where I was safe and had a family" Lucy told Grace still upset, grace responded by turning and leaving. When she was gone Lucy bagan to scream "Lawrance! Lawrance you coward I hate you, I hate you for doing this to me! Lawrance I need to go back! Let me go!" "Lawrance isn't here, Tabatha or whatever his name was got him." Grace said re entering and coming up to Lucy who was at the bards then she injected her with a liquid and Lucy began to get sleepy...
When Lucy woke up she saw a white ceiling and emedietly felt she was restrained. She slowly relised she was in a hospital room in a hospital bed with an IV and a heart monitor, there was even a tube going through her nose and down her throat. She began to cry in fear, she was terrified of doctors and hospitals. She was to scared to even try and fight. Grace, wether she knew it or not, was putting Lucy through her worst fear. She was so scared she couldn't even speek to try and cry out or beg.

Tabrynth watched everything that Grace did, waiting for her to do more acts of villainy, which she did. She didn't even come back for her partner. "Lucy Is Not Safe, Like You Think, Lawrance," Tabrynth said to him, starting to vibrate greatly, "She Is In Worse Hands And In A Worse Condition Because Of You And Your Partner. She Is Being Abused." Tabrynth started to release a wave of sound that would be able to sedate and put Lawrance to sleep, but not before Tabrynth said, "I Was The One Protecting Her... From You And From Grace."

After that, things should have gone dark for Lawrance.

When he awoke, he would be in the same room as Lucy, however he wouldn't be able to get to her, as Tabrynth was in the way creating a barrier that separated the two of them. Lawrance was still in his cuffs and Grace would not be able to get to him because of the effects of the barrier. "You See What She Has Done To Lucy, Lawrance?" Tabrynth said. "She Is A Demented Girl Who Has Lost Her Way And Is Now On The Path Of Evil, Just Like You." Hopefully this would be a wakeup call for both of them.

As soon as Lawrance saw where thay where his call Demeanor changed "no, no no no, this was soposed to be a last resort, plese yiu have to do something, let me out or ga. Even go to her yourself. No! Why sold she di this, I told her, I told her, this was only as a last resort with me right next to her the whole time." He was pressed against the barrier not carring about consequences, he knew this was Lucys worst fear, he knew she was terrified right now, he was sopoed to be right next to her right now giving her constant comfort and reassurance, he didn't know why Grace went ahead with this without him there, without Lawrance this was counter productive.
Lucy just sat there ablvious at first then she grlasced around the room I fear and saw them. Her eyes met Lawrance first and she gave him a wounded glare, eyes still full of terror then her eyes landed on Tabrynth and she pledded silently for him to save her she made no effort to mask the pure terror in het eyes and the way it waked her boddy making her shiver unconchesly. Her eyes only left him when Grace entered the room and said "It's for your own good" to Lucy before she noticed Lawrance and asked "How are...oh, him" then she tried using the device on her wrist but she couldn't because of the barrier.

"You Have Little Regard For The Feelings Of Others," Tabrynth said, suddenly taking his humanoid form and leaving a copy crystal to keep the barrier up, "And You Are Selfishly Deluded. You Don't Even See What You're Doing Anymore." Tabrynth waved a hand to Lawrance's direction, taking a step to the side. "Look At This Boy. Your Own Partner Is Against Your Ways." Then, he would present his hand toward Lucy, whom he could sense the emotions of with her vibrations. "You're Terrifying This Girl Into An Early Grave, And All For What? You Have No Relation To Them. You Are Just Being A Menace To People... A Villain With A Twisted Sense Of Justice." Tabrynth furrowed his brow and crossed his arms. "I Can Save Lucy At Any Time, But What Will That Teach You? You'll Not Learn Nor See What You Are Until You Do Something, Yourself. You've Already Done Enough. And..." Tabrynth turned his head to Lawrance, then back to Grace, "I Doubt That Even Your Partner Is On Your Side Anymore. Do You Have Any Idea What That Means?"

Grace looked at Lawrance who was pleading with her silently "It's for her own good" she said to him but he kept up his sitlent pleading "No it's for her own good, we talked about this" Lawrance began to plead and the two of them began a silent conversation which Grace won bevase after a look at Lucy Lawrance stoped arguing and nodded. He was one to fallow orders and he had been given one, to call Tabrynth's bluff and stay where he was, thay where doing the right thing, Lucy needed help and if she had to face her worst fear to do it then so be it. Lawrance knew she wold survive, she had gone through worse.

Though she was to scared to speek Lucy tried thinking hard at Tabrynth "Please, Please, I can take anything but this, anything at all but this plese help me" her heart was beginning to spike and as if on cue a machine gave her a dose of what cound only be a sedative because she the either started to slow and her shaking began to lesson and while her eyes still heald fear thay started to get glassy.

Tabrynth heard everyone's thoughts as they occurred, saying nothing as everyone transitioned their mental messages to each other. He said nothing about what he heard, but he did realize that none of them were listening. They weren't even answering. They were just plotting something else, something that only catered to their selfish desires. Tabrynth remained stationary and stood by, gazing at Grace with an emotionless face. Tabrynth was analytical, and up to this point of calculation, there was no reason to act at all. He just watched as Grace tormented Lucy, waiting to see what was 'for her own good', and for Grace to attempt to turn her suffering onto him. That's when he'd be able to trump her -- if he didn't act at all and things got worse, then it would be seen to be all Grace's fault.

"Please, please, please, I'll do anything, I can't do this i can't do this please, anything else please do some anything to help me, let me sleep and not wake up please put me to sleep, I can't too this, please I can't live this nightmare, I'd rather die, please, please..." Lucy thought at Tabrynth until the sedation knocked her unconscious. There where tears streaming down her cheeks and even unchichus thay continued.
Lawrance was making a point not to look at his sister he knew if he did his resolve to let Lucy suffer through this for her own good wold wild waver and probably even crumble. "I'd rather she spend the rest if her imortal life hating me them let her back into the cluches of a villan like you" he said with his back to the room.
Garce spoke to Tabrynth then "You can stay as long as you want, see for yourself we are doing what's best for her, you clearly care about her but your diluted perhaps not as bad as your other forms but still diluted.

Tabrynth calculated the proper solution for this dilemma, knowing exactly what would happen should he act now. "We All Think The Same," Tabrynth said to Grace, "I'm The Brain, Itself. What I Think, All Of My Other Forms Think, And Vice Versa." He stepped forward a little, his black gator skin shoes tapping against the floor, echoing in the room. "If You Really Think You Are Doing What Is Best," Tabrynth said, closing his eyes and extending his hand, "Then Take Her. I'll Watch Over The Three Of You Together And See If You're Really Doing What Is Best." Tabrynth believed that to be the most rational conclusion to the matter.

"See If You Care About What She Cares About, For I Will Be Taking Notes And Grading You On Your Performance." Tabrynth kicked his leg up and the other leg over it to cross them midair, hovering before Grace and Lucy. With his thoughts, he would send her a dream where she would be able to keep her mind safe and intact whenever she went to sleep, and then wake up feeling more refreshed rather than tired or sick. This was only to keep her from mentally cracking at the hands of Grace and Lawrance, who thought that putting her unconscious was 'best'. "I Strongly Believe That The Person Who Takes Care Of Their Own Lives And Makes Their Own Decisions Knows What Is Best For Themselves," he said. "I've Seen Many People Who I Believe Know What Is At Least Better For Lucy Than This, And You Two Would Be Condemned In A Split Second By All Of Them."

At that moment, Tabrynth opened up several Dimension Gates to the realms where they had previously been, letting the people who were on Lucy's side see her in such a state, and said, "That Girl, Grace, Is The One Who Has Done This To Lucy, Saying It Is Best For Her To Be In This Condition. I Came Here To Save Her, But She And Lucy's Brother Find Me To Be The Villain. So I'm Turning Over The Stage To The Rest Of You -- Do You Think Grace And Lawrance Are Doing What Is Best For Lucy? I Believe They Need A Second And Third Opinion On The Matter To Really Show Them Something About What They Do In The Dark Coming To The Light." Tabrynth smirked, then held up two fingers as the V for victory sign.

It was Magnus and Fred who acted fisrt flowed by Nico who whent and pinned Grace against the wall with his sword. Then the others acted, and the room was filled. The resaulet was caos and in the end Grace escaped but thanks to the cuffs Tabrynth had put on Lawrance he was captured and the decision was made to hold him in the silent city until his trial then imprison him in Ascaban, both locations that wjere heavily worded and nearly escape proof. Then they turned to the Topic of what to do to Lucy, both Nico and Magnus knew of her fear and shared it with the others which ruled out St. Mangos and the hospital in New Rome. And Magnus was stationed in Alicante where there was no place for her in this condition, that left a tie between the Burrow and camp half blood. The deciding vote was the fact Leo could disable the cuffs, which was mute because he was done doing so by the time they voted, but the vote was on and will took charge of Lucy carefully unhooking her and picking her up only to have Nico take her from him with a look thay silenced any protest. Then everyone parted ways and Lawrance was put in his cell.
When Lucy woke up she felt warmer and notices emedietly that not only was the restraints gone but there was a hand in hers. She looked and saw Nico then released she was in the infirmary of Camp Half Blood. "Hey Goose, how to you feel? Up to talking or you can just shake and node you head. She made a shaky titled her head side to side and shook her other hand in a shaky gesture. Nico understood and got up to actually sort in the bed next to her and moved to put his arm around her without letting go. "Neeks" she wisperd then a bit lowder "Thank you Tabrynth" then Will came over and explained that she was going to stay for now and that she was safe and that she needed the IV just incase but they would talk over anything that whent into it and that thay hadn't taken out the feeding tube since having it in did no harm and it would prevent needing to put one in if she needed extra nutrients becase of the triplets. Then he asked if she was hungry or if she just wanted to get some natural sleep, thanks to Tabrynth though she was rested and so she wisperd "Food" and gave a smile that was weak but genuine. She still missed the pups though.

Once everything went down the way that it did, Tabrynth was pleased with the outcome. He knew it would be best to do what he did. He wasn't called the 'Great Mind' for no reason, after all. He reintroduced himself to everyone, explaining how he had different forms, this time seeming more comfortable around them now that they'd gotten past the initial meeting process. He explained all about Grace and told them that they should interrogate Lawrance to learn more about her, and to keep an eye on Lucy, since Grace thought she was going to make her 'better' somehow. That meant she might be back, and Tabrynth wanted everyone ready.

When done with speaking to the groups, Tabrynth made his way to where Lucy was, happy to see that she was doing okay. "I'm Happy That You Are Safe Now," he said to her. "I Had To Call In A Few Favors From Your Friends, But They See Now The Wickedness Of That Grace Character." Tabrynth then turned away. "And Lawrance..." Fortunately, he was still safely cuffed and now was locked away somewhere, so he shouldn't have been a problem. "There Will Come A Time When Both Of Them See What They've Done And How They Do Things Is Wrong, And It Will Be That Day That They Acknowledge Me As A Good Guy." That's all Tabrynth wanted for his Tensei name. He turned back to Lucy. "Just Rest Right Now. Is There Anything You Need That I Can Get You?"

"I don't nessisary need it but can I have a hug?, and will you please tell the pups, well tell them the truth that some bad guys took me but I'm safe now and I'm staying somewhere safe that is full of my friends where my secret brother and his mate are taking care of me? And tell them I miss them as much as the moon loves the sun?" Then she shifted a little to get more comfortable befoer asking "Do you think it is a good idea to write to my brother and tell him about my life in your relm? Or do you think that will cause more problems?"

Back in Tensi's universe, Loki was waiting patently to speek to him.

Tabrynth gave Lucy a warm hug, smiling and bearing eyes of pleasantry. "That Is No Issue, Lady Lucy," he'd whisper in her ear, squeezing her just a little bit tightly at the end before releasing her, "I Will Tell The Pups All Of These Things For You, Yes. That Will Not Be A Problem At All." Tabrynth was about to fold in on himself and disappear, but Lucy asked him a very important question before he did. He thought, letting his analytical brain go to work, calculating an answer for her. "I Believe That If You Write To Your Brother About The Good Things You Are Experiencing In My World And With Your Friends Regularly, He Will Eventually Come To The Light When He Sees That You Are Happiest, Now That He's Seen When You Are Unhappiest."

With that said, Tabrynth let Lucy do what she would do, waving at her as he departed from this realm, warping back to the Veritas by folding in on himself.

When Tabrynth next appeared, it was before Loki, who was allowed to enter the Veritas, unlike Lawrance... But he wondered what Loki could want and why he was there? There was only one way to find out... Other than reading his mind, that is. "What Are You Doing Here, Loki?" Tabrynth asked, "I Hope You Are Not Here To Stir More Trouble, Or Else I Will Have To Take Action Swiftly." Tabrynth could handle himself very well.

"Quite the opposite, I came to offer my assistance. I came as soon as I was relieved from my imprisonment on Asgard, I'v gatherd you know Lawrance escaped with help. Lawrance has pleaded my case in front of my father defending me and explaining I was under mind control, I can not make the same speech to you without lying bit I can offer you my assistance in the same spirit, my lover has done wrong and I want to acknowledge that. Unlike I, there is no explanation or excus, nor is there one for the aid I did give him. I want to repent though and Until both our debts are payed I am at your service and camand should you let me." With his grand speech given loki bowed deeply.

After eating Lucy write her fist letter to her brother, who was supposed to receive it, befoer taking a nap to rid herself of the last if the seddedive. Lawrance read the letter and Scoffed befoer reading it agan and softening a little. Part of him wondered when the overlords revenge would begin.

Tabrynth listened to Loki and considered his words, knowing that he had, on his occasions, been useful. However, being the analyst Tabrynth was, he also kept within calculation the thought that Loki could be trying to get close to him so that he could do something for Lawrance. That thought danced around Tabrynth's head for a while as he witnessed Loki bow to him, but in the end, he would give Loki the benefit of the doubt... Mostly for experimental purposes. Tabrynth was no professor doctor for no reason, and he had his mind about experimentation, despite the dark past of the new head and father of the Tensei, Khrona.

"I Will Certainly Think Of A Way You Can Repay Us," Tabrynth said, crossing his arms. "As For Now, However, The Best Thing You Can Do Is Try To... Reeducate Your Lover. He Might Be Struggling And He Is Too Easily Swayed By The Works Of Evil To Be Considered Let Into My World Again. As Of Right Now, He Must Prove Himself Trustworthy In Order To Do That... And That Means..." Tabrynth paused, closing his eyes, "... Telling Us All He Knows About Grace, As Well As His Association With Her, And What Her Goals Are." That is what Tabrynth concluded about the matter.

He would let Lucy be alone for a while and deal with her problems as they came, assisting her only when necessary. As it were, the only reason he should be needed to be assisting her is if some form of danger happened upon her. Right now, she was safe, and therefore didn't need to be directly involved with Tabrynth or the Tensei.

Loki nodded and left to go back to Asgard then to the relm he knew Lawrance was in. He cound not go there himself but he sent a illusion of himself to Lawrance in his cell. "You've replaced me?" He began "Never" "who is she then" "A hero" "her name?" "Grace Rosemary, she is called Flower girl though" "Ah, tell me about her" "she is a scholar, she went to university, her family thinks she is an ambassador but she is a hero, she was on a team but thay weren't dedicated like she was, thay only fought crime not evil, so she left to do more" "and she sees the Overlord as Evil?" "He is" "why?" "You saw what he did to Lucy" "what? Make her happy? Give her a permanent home at last? Your sister feels a sense of peace in that land many can not even dream of" "She is Deluded, it's fake she is bong manipulated and deveved and controlled Loki, we have to save her" "Lawrance she is safe, and she was happy there" Lawrance Scoffed them loki said "What else do you know about Grace?" "Thats it, She is a hero and is fighting evil everywhere, and she agreed to help me stop the Overlord she wants him to pay for what he has done and I agree but more importantly she helped me get Lucy back." Loki noted then diaaperd only to go back to Tabrynth and report what he had found.

When Tabrynth heard of what Lawrance said about his thoughts and Grace, it was troubling, but he knew that there was only one thing that could be done, and he'd concluded it before. "We Must Let Them See That Lucy Isn't Being Controlled," Tabrynth said. "Even If She Must Suffer, It Will Only Be For A Short Time, For They Will Recognize Their Twisted Thoughts If She Convinces Them With Her Own Being." Tabrynth was aware that this was the only way because they wouldn't listen to anyone else, and if it came down to it, they would be killed facing him in combat... Which he would rather avoid. If they died, he wasn't going to save their souls like he could and would do with his own people. Death was more a freedom than anything, if anyone even did die in the Veritas. If they did, they could be reincarnated if they wanted to live again, and if not, they lived in a better place in the afterlife that was created for them. But Lawrance and Grace, knowing only what physical death meant, and also not about how the cycle of souls went for the Veritas, would only see the death as a bad thing. They weren't from a dimension where you could choose to reincarnate, or live happy in an afterlife. They didn't even know about those things. Tabrynth would tell Loki about these things only to see if Lawrance would change his mind, but at the end of the day, he knew that only Lucy could do that. So he asked Loki to tell Lucy about these things and to go willingly to her short time of suffering for the sake of returning the twisted mind of Lawrance to normal... Or, better than it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back