• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lucy and Lawrence landed in a field outside of a city that lookd sleek. They were tall towers like skyscrapers, And roads, And what Looks like Cars. There is no trash however, in between the roads and the walkways and around the bases of other buildings is greenery there's trees and flowers and shrubs. The twins look at each other and Nod, This would be the perfect place to set up their new home.
The twins enter the city and go straight To what is clearly an important building as indicated by the flags on top in the guards outside, The twins sneak inside and make Their way to the office unfortunately having To slay a few guards along the way. Once inside Lucy slits the throat of Everyone but the man behind The desk who she holds at knifepoint and a Demands he turn over power. Shaking with fear he does, Meanwhile Lawrence dispose of the bodies leaving no trace the impulse sit down at the deskIn the man simply disappears to A place Only the twins now.

From another dimension, -- the Veritas -- the Ruler just so happened to be watching the events transpire in that time period strictly by chance alone. He -- Overlord Tensei -- would observe the twins as they went about their business killing random people, which Overlord Tensei was not a fan of. "Hm," he pondered, "Since I Am Watching, Maybe I Should Do Something." It didn't take him long to fix his signature black jacket and adjust his pants with the soul as a belt buckle, opening up a Dimension Gate -- which was an interdimensional portal -- directly at the scene of what was going on. "Yo," Overlord Tensei greeted rather lackadaisically, being rather informally dressed and presented, "I Don't Think Killing All Of Those People Is Such A Good Thing To Do." He stepped through the Dimension Gate, black boots hitting the ground with a light thud. "What Is Your Goal By Doing All Of This?" Overlord Tensei asked, his crystal blue hair that covered one of his crystal blue eyes shimmering in the light, "I Take It That You're Not Exactly On The Up And Up, Are You?" He pointed casually at the two of them, switching between one and the other as he pointed.

"Not another one" Lawrance grumbled. The twins had been kicked out of every place thay had tried to make there home, thay thought here would be different. Lucy just scoffed and presses a button, the last fool had them all labeled, then she stared the man down until after a moment the doors opend and armed men in green came in "Arest him" the twins said in unison and the soldiers obayed Turing ther wepons on the strange man and firing, attempting to stun him so he could be dragged to a cell.

"Woah There," Overlord Tensei said, his 'Hyper Perception' activating, causing his eyes to bear a sanguine gleam, "I Don't Think You Want To Do That." With his 'Hyper Perception' active, he could see and perceive everything around him instantaneously, allowing him to also instantly react. He dodged the weapons with ducks and strides, flickering in and out with a strange blur that seemed to bend reality around his body. He continued to dodge until they stopped firing or he made his way to where the twins were.

Suddenly, an enormous transparent hand that shimmered like crystal manifested partially in the room, swiping at all of the men and grabbing them all collectively as a group. They would be immobilized by this gigantic hand, and it would suddenly disappear with them in its grasp. Where it went was unknown, but the men that it grabbed were not coming back.

"Now That I've Got You Alone..." Overlord Tensei went on to say to the twins, "I Want To Know What You're Doing In This World. I Just So Happened To Be Looking At It From My Dimension And Saw You Causing A Stir, So I Dropped By To Put An End To That." He leaned on the desk casually, a clump of his crystalline hair over one of his eyes, yet the other glared directly at the two with a strength behind it that spoke fathoms. "I've Explained Myself," he said, "Now, Why Don't You Explain To Me What This Is All About, Hm?" He tapped a finger on the desk, waiting patiently for an answer.

"We hardy see how that is any of your business, but since you asked so nicely..." thay spoke together then just Lawrance spoke "...We are looking for a home and have decided this will do" then Lucy spoke "As for our origins...That is everywhere" "And no where" Finished Lawrance then he put his hand on His sisters shoulder and thay both disappeared, only to repear looking terrified and running twords a group of guards "He Killed them, we need to get some were safe, he's going to kill us too" thay cried, though it was fake, they actually found the Man quiet amusing.
The guards loaded them in plain and thay took off into the, soposedly to a secure bunker. The twins sat side by side and though thay looked worried and in thought, thay where both highly amused.

Listening to what the twins had to say, Overlord Tensei closed his eyes and nodded his head. "Looking For A Home, Huh...? Well, That's Not How You Find One." He opened his eyes, which gleamed red again, just as they disappeared. "... I've Got A Lock On Their Dimensional Coordinates With My Hyper Perception," Overlord Tensei said to himself as he casually walked around the room, waiting for an opportune moment. "Three... Two... One..." he counted, watching them with his Hyper Perception from beyond the borders of reality. "There..." he said once they were in a supposedly secure bunker, disappearing, himself, and reappearing from out of a blur in reality in the immediate area that they were in. "Whatcha Thinkin' About?" Overlord Tensei asked casually, smirking a bit, "You Seem Worried." He was intrigued that they said that they came from everywhere and nowhere at the same time -- sounded a bit familiar to his own presence nowadays. "You Cannot Run From Me, You Know," he said, pointing to his red eyes, "Once I've Locked On, There's No Escape."

Both twins burst out laghing "so clisay, the least you could do is say something original" the twins said then smirked befoer Lucy got up, and strint past him just out of reach and dive through the emergency door while Lawrance continued smirking. Lucy wold free fall only to safely land on the ground using many portals to show her decent, Lawrance however would stay put, he was the straight if the pair the power behind his sisters magic basically, though her portals where ther only trick, aside form skill. "So... nice day for a run" he said to the man.

Overlord Tensei's red eyes intensified in their brightness, narrowing as he said, "You Wanna Play Tag...?"

There were two of them, and though he had an ability where he could be in two places at once, he was going to deal with them separately, as it seemed like they were trying to confuse him. He wouldn't be swayed so easily. "... Well, I'm It," he said, raising his hand in the direction of where the girl was running. Behind her, an enormous transparent hand that glimmered like crystal -- just like the one before -- appeared out of nowhere, disembodied and looming over her immediate area. The fingers sharpened into claws as the hand slammed down, piercing the ground and trying to trap the girl in a cage made of the hand's fingers, which multiplied to become cage-like once they made contact with the ground. If he caught her, the cage would isolate her in a detached dimension so that she wouldn't be able to escape using portals or anything, since the cage would be its own dimension that wasn't attached to any other.

"As For You," Overlord Tensei said, walking up to the other twin, "... What Is This Place? Why Did You Choose This Place To Be Your Home? And Why Do You Have To Kill People To Do It? Can't You Just Live Peacefully In This Realm With Its Inhabitants?" Overlord Tensei was one who revered peace and love, but he was still a very powerful and very callous man when he had to be. He didn't want to have to hurt them, but he definitely could and would if they were going to make this difficult. "Just Stop Now And We Don't Have To Worry About Anymore Casualties." It seemed like Overlord Tensei was concerned about the well-being of the people of this realm, just as he was about any of any realm.

Lucy tried to escape the claw but it was no good, she couldn't move that far without Lawrance so when she made it to the ground she was stuck, she couldn't even leave of she tried though she cound get her arms trough so she did, calling encouragement to Lawrance.
"We don't know, it was what apered according to Luce" Lawrance said and leand back, not intimidated. "As for peaceful living, that isn't our call, wherever we go we get kicked out, so why not have some fun and get some protection befoer the next time somone drives us off, though I must say...most arn't as cute as you, that trick woth your eyes, now that-" then he let out a wolf wisle "I will say, I'm not a fan of your hiprocracy, seing as you've killed roughly as many as we have at this point...still those eyes man" then Lawrance checked him out obviously.

"Killed?" Overlord Tensei immediately responded, noticing that the man thought he'd slaughtered his protection, "No, No, No. I Would Never Do That To Innocent People." He cleared his throat, saying under his breath, "Anymore." He looked around nervously, then flashed a nonchalant smirk. "I've Merely Sent Them To Another Dimension -- MY Dimension: The Veritas." Still eyeing Lawrance, Overlord Tensei would casually walk a bit closer to him, slipping his hands into his pants pockets. "You Can Live There, Too, If You Want. But You Can't Kill People..." He cleared his throat again, muttering, "For No Good Reason."

Overlord Tensei's gleaming red eyes returned to their natural crystal blue state, indicating that his Hyper Perception was no longer triggered. "I'm Cute, Huh?" he repeated, "Thanks, But I'm Happily Married, Thank You." Overlord Tensei's eyes flashed red for a brief moment as he said, "But You Aren't Bad, Yourself." He chuckled.

"Anyway, Compliments Aside, You Can Live Peacefully If You Stop Doing Things To People. I'm Sure This Isn't The First Time You've Killed People And Tried To Take Over Everything In Sight." They seemed like a pair that would be up to no good like that frequently, considering how they spoke and acted. Overlord Tensei snapped his fingers and the cage-hand that was around the other twin would appear behind him with her in it. "I Used To Have Fun Destroying Things..." His eyes shifted. "And Sometimes, I Still Do," he admitted, "But I Don't Slaughter Innocent People And Try To Take Over. If Your Behavior Is Like Anything I Have Seen Today..." He waved his hand, the cage disappearing and releasing Lucy, "... Then I Understand Why You Keep Getting Kicked Out Of Places. Soon, You'll Have No Place Else To Go. And Furthermore..." Overlord Tensei narrowed his eyes, looking at both of them, "... I Won't Let You Keep Doing Things That Way, Now That I've Seen You." Yeah, there were probably millions of other dimensions and universes where people were getting killed for no reason, but Overlord Tensei happened to set his sights on THIS one... To the twins' dismay.

He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Why Not Find Other Ways To Have Fun, Like I Did? Destroying People And Taking Over Used To Be My Thing, But I Was A Petty Teen Back Then. I'm A Changed Adult Now. I See Things Differently." He smiled softly. "Maybe... You Can, Too." That prompted him to ask them, "What Do You Two Like To Do For Fun, Anyway? I Can Probably Help You Have Some Fun... As Long As It Isn't Like, Destroying The World Or Something. I, Uh... Gave Up That Life A Long Time Ago." He cleared his throat one more time, shifting his eyes from side to side.

"You act like we enjoy killing, fighting yes, bit not killing we only do that out of nessesity, and we only started when we where forced to, at least this way we can stay in one place for a few years. Its not long enough to settle down but it is enough to have a bit of a life befoer we start over" Lucy spat at him then at Lawrence "And stop giving him that look" then back to the man "Ignore him, he flirtes with anything that moves" "We enjoy sparing, mostly with eachother" Lawrance told him then ther was a hand on Lawrances shoulder and the two disappeared.
Thay reapeard in the midle if the battle if Gettysburg and started laghing.

"You Enjoy Fighting, Huh?" Overlord Tensei managed to say before they disappeared. "Well So Do I--"

They were gone.

"FUCK! I Didn't Get A Lock On Them With My Hyper Perception," he cursed. "Now I've Gotta Do This The Long Way..." Overlord Tensei suddenly started to float above the ground, his jacket fluttering about lightly as he gradually disappeared.

Back in the Veritas -- Overlord Tensei's homeworld -- he sat in cosmic space overseeing all the Veritas Universe and the omniverses within it. He was a being that transcended the universe -- he WAS the universe, actually. The entire Veritas Universe. "Now, Let's See," the large, blue, eight-armed, naked man spake, his voice resounding across the Veritas Dimension that he was still within, "I Can Spot Them If I Find The Reality Where I Use My Hyper Perception Instead Of Disarmed It, So That I Can See Where They Went And Follow Them, Then Meet Up With Myself And Converge Into Oneness After I Depart." His eyes glowed with the light of many stars, sparkling prettily as cosmic energy seeped from the corners of his eyes. "Hmmm..." Overlord Tensei scanned the multiverses in a few quick flashes of his eyes, finding rather speedily the one where he kept his Hyper Perception active when they disappeared. "Gotcha," he said, eyes flashing with crimson as his Hyper Perception activated in his Higher Self, combining with the sight of his Human Self in the alternate reality where he kept his Hyper Perception active. "So THAT'S Where You Went, Eh...?" He saw the twins ad the Battle Of Gettysburg, but wondered why they chose that place and that time. "Oh Well, Time To Intercept." Suddenly, the astronomical blue man of eight arms closed his eyes and disappeared into the recesses of space, his body becoming a cosmic collage of stars and planets, entering a meditative state.

Back in the Battle Of Gettysburg, Overlord Tensei suddenly and gradually appeared behind the twins -- red eyes first. "Gotcha!" he said, as if in tandem with his Higher Self previously. "I Won't Let You Cause Trouble Here!" He surrounded them in a blurred reality that seemed to be a blend of himself moving at a high speed, but also not moving at all. "If You Like To Fight, Then Fight Me!" he proclaimed, suddenly returning to oneness in front of them, "I Like To Have Epic Fights, Too!"

That made them lagh harder "we already did why do you think thay are fighting?" The twins asked in unison then Lawrance bagan "We where... hoe do you say..." "the straw that broke the camel's back" finished Lucy and both kept giggling. Then Lawrance spoke "Also we like sparring not fighting" then lucy "Believe us or not we don't enjoy bloodshed." Her growing hate for the man evident. "Now why don't you just go back to your nice cozy home with your Wife[Lawrance had filled her in] and let us live our missurable love doing what's nessisary to make them Berrable" she even made a showing motion at him.

The two of them were aggravating. They didn't seem like they were bad people, but they also didn't seem like they were good people, either. If they were truly the cause of all of this fighting, then... "... I Can't Just Let You Two Do Whatever You Want." Overlord Tensei's red eyes gleamed brightly as he furrowed his brow, having conclusively decided, "I'm Going To Defeat You Two And Make Sure That You Do Not Cause Trouble Like This Again!"

That was when Overlord Tensei attacked.

Clearly upset, he took his hand and made a shooing motion at the twins, wherein which an enormous translucent hand shimmering like crystal would appear over them and do the same, likely flinging them into another dimension if they were swept away by the hand motion. "Why Don't You Go Find Some Quiet Place To Be Miserable And Not Take Everyone Else Down With You?" Overlord Tensei had enough of their twisted games... Even if he, himself, was once like them. He remembered the Dark Days very well... Sometimes, they came back to haunt him. But he wasn't like that anymore. And even back then, he would have fought with people like these two for the sake of fighting and destroying something or someone, which was no longer how he operated.

"We where..." said the twins then they disappeared right befoer the orb wold have hit them, making it hit a Canon instead. "...Then you barged in on us" they finished apering behind him, this time with wepons drawn. Lucy debated as she began juggling her knives and dangers she knew he was two powerful for them then she made up her mind and began throwing them around his outline, Careful not to hit him, her goal was to distract him the the amount she keeps pulling from seemingly nowhere then she shouted "Truce, meet at the top of the Ifle tower 1945, VE day, to talk, peacefully". Then she grabed Lawrance and disappeared.
True to her word thay apered at the top of the tower and waited. She was shure he wold just banish then but she wasn't positive, this was her test, so thay waited.

The enormous hand that was shooing them away wrapped around Overlord Tensei and kept him protected from the attacks, hardening so that nothing could come through. Still, while he was doing that, Lucy said something to him and he heard it. "You Were Killing--" It was too late. They were gone again. "... People." Overlord Tensei sighed heavily, trying to keep up with these two who liked to travel everywhere and all over the place. He still had a lock on them, but he had to keep up with their disappearing acts. They weren't jumping through realities alone, they were jumping through time, too. As much a negligible feat as this was to Overlord Tensei, when it was done excessively, it became problematic. Maybe they knew what they were doing. Maybe they were just running away.

Regardless of what he thought, they called for a truce, and he was a man of peace, so that is what he would give them. The meeting point was easy to get to... But he wondered if he could trust them to live up to their words?

"I'm Here," Overlord Tensei said, hands in his pants pockets, strolling around casually, "Just Like You Wanted." If they really wanted a truce, they'd be able to talk out what their goals were and how they could effectively accomplish them without doing something destructive or malignant. "What Are The Grounds Of This Truce? I'll Say My Part -- You Have To Stop Messing With People And Things For Your Own Entertainment. It Messes Up The Space-Time Continuum And Also Damages The Reality That You're In, Plus Some Alternate Universes At The Same Time... And Let's Not Even Get Into The Collateral Damage..." He sighed heavily, rubbing the back of his neck. "If It's Just A Spar You Want, I Can Give That To You. A Home? I Can Give That To You, Too. But If All You Want Is Chaos And Destruction, That's Not Something I Can Idly Let Pass Me By After I've Witnessed It." He didn't want them to be miserable and bored, for he understood what that was like, but they couldn't take it out on other people and different places. "You Need Your Own Land. Why Not Create One Instead Of Trying To Steal One? I Don't Want You To Be Miserable Or Bored." He looked down gingerly, saying sincerely, "... I Want To Help."

It was lucy who spoke "None of this is entertaining or atlest it wasn't ment to be. All we want is somewhere to settle down and live, every time we try we get thrown out, usually with violence, but when we insert our selves forcefully, we can live in one place for years befoer that happens, as for time lines thay ujust for us and History books write around us...also, I can't create only take and move what alredy is." She wasn't looking at him but out at the city, her cloak billowed a bit. "You say you want to help but your not the first, you are by far the most persistent though. I mostly expected you to trap us one here, or altest try to." Then Lawrance who was facing him spoke "Even if you do help us what Garrity do we have it will last, that we will be alowed to live in peace, how do we know its not just another temporary home?"

Last edited:
Overlord Tensei closed his eyes as he listened to them speak, a small smile coming upon his face by the time they were through. "I See," he said, "I Understand." He got why they were trying to find a home now, but what happened to their original home, he wondered? He might have to ask.

"Listen, I Can Do Two Things For You: I Can Make You Your Own World, Or I Can Let You Live In Mine Under My Protection," Overlord Tensei said. "Everyone Who Comes To The Veritas Loves To Stay There, But It Isn't A Temporary Place To Live. There Are So Many Places To Live In The Expansive Dimension That It Would Be Hard NOT To Find A Permanent Place. There Is No Place You Would Be Kicked Out Of, Unless You Did Something Against The Rules Of Whichever Plane You Were On. There Are Many, And The Rules Differ From Plane To Plane."

"But If I Make You Your Own World, You Must Not Destroy It Or Anyone Else's Worlds Anymore. Those Are My Only Conditions." He knew it was well within his power to create worlds, -- he created his own -- all he needed was to know what they wanted and he could make it happen, like a Djinni -- which, in one of his Higher forms, he was. "Beyond That," he finally said, looking off the side of the tower and to the beautiful city, "... What Was Your Original Home? Why Can't You Go Back? What Did You Do?" These questions were also crucial in knowing how Overlord Tensei would handle the two of them. If they were just troublemakers, he'd deal with them that way, but if it was their world that did something to them, he could sympathize... One world he had to destroy that he used to live in rejected him, which was partially why he created his own world. But he wouldn't say anything about that unless asked. It was in the past. In the Dark Days.

"I..We.." Tried Lawrance but he couldn't, pain was evident on his face. I was Lucy, who was still facing the city which had her unfocused watering eyes, who spoke finally "There was a war, people were banished, children where sent away for there protection, i can't even remember who but somone told us to run so we did and I tried to bring us somewhere safe, we ended up in Salam I was the start of the whoch trials, I didnt know better, then we whent to the south later in time and there was tensions and lets just say our presence was the straw that broke the Chammles back, then we tried to go home but we where young and I was new to Relms and universes by that point to much time had passed in that realm without us so we couldn't enter it was locked. So we keep jumping to dofrent places and times and relms, even the rules of Hell kicked us out banished us drive us away, then we finaly trued to input ourselves in a position of power, one that came with protection and ot worked, the fist time we lived comfortably for 7 years, I even fell in love, bit there was a revolution and he was killed amongst others and we fled again. And inted of weeks or months maybe a year we where getting 3,5,even 10 years once." "All we want is a house and to each start a family and fir a place to spar with eachother." Lawrence spoke. The twins had had other dreams and desires once but thay no longer existed to them.

It was sad, their story, but Overlord Tensei heard stories like this before. His dimension was also a refuge for people like them, who did exactly what they did. "That's Tragic," Overlord Tensei said about their past, "And I'm Sorry To Hear That This Is What Happened To You. But In My Dimension, The Veritas, I Can Guarantee You A Home And All The Sparring You Can Hope For With Tons Of Different People Who Enjoy Testing Their Mettle And Growing, As Well." Overlord Tensei's voice became calm and gentle, welcoming and warm. "If You Really Need A Place To Go, Come To The Veritas! I Will Help You Get Adjusted And Even Spar With You, If You Wish."

Lucy didn't speak and Lawrence didn't know what to say, he held up a finger and then whent over to have a silent conversation with Lucy then he finaly Turned to the Man and said "Yes please" ans that was all. Thay both knew in there hearts it wold never hold but maybe thay could last long enough to... oh, it didn't matter, it was was somewhere knew, likly like everywhere else. Maybe they stay for a year or maybe as many as 10 again thay might even make it to ten but it didn't matter, thay would be kicked or driven out eventually. Thay where cursed, a by product of a broken promise. That is what hing unsaid the fact that wjere cursed by fate. Lawrance looked at Lucy then befoer saying "We'll leave when you are ready"

Overlord Tensei nodded his head, but felt in his heart that they weren't really thinking that they would be accepted there. "You Know, You're Speaking To The RULER Of The UNIVERSE You're About To Live In," he mentioned, "So You'll Have Some Protection, Some Special Treatment, A Friend, A Sparring Partner, And A Home That's Permanent... Or At Least, As Long As You're Willing To Stay. I Can Make Whatever You Want Happen." He tried to assure them that everything would be fine in the Veritas, and with that, he would let them visit one of the locations he thought they might like.

"I'm The Universe, But My Daughter Is The Planet. The Planet Is Made Up Of Three Different Major Continents, And There Is A Realm That My Wife Rules Over As Queen That Is Specifically Meant For Supernatural Beings To Live And Thrive," he said. "I'll Take You To The Veritas Planet. It Isn't A Sphere Like Most Planets -- It's Shaped Like A Person: My Daughter. She Watches Over The Three Continents And Connects Them With Crystal Bridges That Lead Up And Down. She Is The Fusion Of My Three Daughters That Rule The Three Continents Of Planet Veritas, Each Ruling Differently And With Different Settings. One Rules A Futuristic City, One Rules A Modern Town And Wildlands, One Rules A Village And Nature. Though All Of That Is Just Information For Understanding Where You're Going."

Without further ado, Overlord Tensei opened up a Dimension Gate to the Veritas -- specifically, the Dusk; Dusk City. There were people of all sorts already living there in the big city, making it run... But there weren't just humans, there were other types of people, as well. From animals to aliens, they all lived in Dusk City as a unified people that kept the city going. Mostly everything was mechanical and machines were found everywhere doing all sorts of tasks, even down to being transportation and doing actual services for people. The skyscrapers had a futuristic look to them and there were hovering machines transporting people through the skies and to different buildings or locations on the ground. The city was fully automated, and the people there kept it operating. "Welcome To The Dusk," Overlord Tensei said as he showed the twins the futuristic city. "You Can Make A House Anywhere In The City. But Beyond City Limits, There Are Wild Monsters And Mostly Barren Lands Because Of What Happened To The Land A Long Time Ago. There Is A Forest, But It's Pretty Much The Only One." He shrugged. "Does This City Look Appealing To You?"

The twins spoke silently with eachother, Lucy had put up her hood hiding her face, and thay listened to the Man. The village sounded nice, perhaps that wold be atlest simuler to where they came from. There own home had been at the edge of a Vast forest filled with magic. Thay where part of a village though a nice one, one that had grown without them. There felt dred at seing the city, it was to foreign and difrent from there tightest, it lacked the white piket fence feal the trins had learnd thay enjoyed. When asked surprisingly it was Lucy who spoke from beneath her hooded cloak "The forest sounds nice" it wasn't spapisth or rude though, it was genuine and full of longing.

Last edited:
When Lucy said she'd rather live in the forest, Overlord Tensei knew that the Dusk was not right for them. "Ah, Well, The Forest Of The Dusk Is Filled With An Energy Called 'Myst', Which Is An Element Of The Veritas That Both Makes Monsters And Powers Manna. If You Live In The Forest Of The Dusk, There Would Be Myst All Around You And Monsters Would Appear All Of The Time. However..." Overlord Tensei closed the Dimension Gate and opened up another one that led to an enormous forest that was located in an even larger valley; a forest that looked like it went on for miles on end. "This Is The Forest Of The Dawn Continent. The Dawn Is Spread Out Into Many Different Sections Based On The Elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, And Water. The Forest Is Located In The Earth Region Known As 'Terra Gris'." As Overlord Tensei explained himself, he made the portal expand so that the entire Terra Gris could be seen. "There Are Highlands Above The Forest That Have Pastures And Mountains." Then, Overlord Tensei thought. "Unless You'd Rather Live In The Dusk Forest With The Myst And The Rampaging Monsters? The Monsters Are Less Wild In The Dawn Forest."

Lawrance spoke to this "thay can not be worst then the monsters in the dark forest back home, or what we have scene in other universes and Relms, though the Tera Sounds nicer, and more friendly to Horses which Luce enjoys.-" at that Lucys hand apered out of seemingly nowhere behind Lawrance and smacked his head "Oww... though are there others in the forest. Or near it?" He asked, the tera sounded like a nice home, somwhere thay wold be happy. Lucy just stared transfixed and even stepped forward "It's beautiful" she wisperd atlast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back