• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
That night, in the middle of the night, Cethleen and her crew came back to observe Lucy and get their revenge on her. They were going to raid her house and simply kill her there instead of out in the forest, but they noticed that a wolf clan was protecting her. "Dammit..." Cethleen said, "How is she so popular with everyone? What is this girl doing that makes everyone like her so much?" She couldn't believe it, herself. Cethleen didn't want to harm anyone but Lucy, and the wolves protecting her kept her from doing something like torching the house or breaking in. "At least we know she's here, though... Those wolves can't protect her forever. And I'm a patient woman."

Cethleen turned to one of her teammates, saying, "Go out and see where those wolves live. The earth will tell us where they came from and where their home is. We'll split up and monitor the wolves' home and I'll deal with little miss popular." Cethleen's team nodded and split up, following any signs they could of where the wolves had come from and where their settlement was. Cethleen simply stayed in the trees until morning.

When Lupa wakes up in the morning most of the packs are still asleep lupa senses Cethleen in the trees and says to her through a portal "I know you there, but why? Why fallow me?" She doesn't understand the woman's interest in her or why she wants her dead.

Cethleen wasn't aware that Lucy had the power to make portals, or to speak through them. But it made her all the more angry. "It's because you just waltzed on in here and started thinking everything was your little playground... Because you think you're so special." Cethleen spat through the portal at Lucy, raising her voice a bit, "Well you're NOT! You're just a normal person that just so happened to meet with the right person at the right time... I don't see why our Overlord likes you so much, but he should be treating US the way he treats YOU!" In all her time of being in the Veritas, Cethleen and her crew weren't visited by the Royal Family. It was rare for anyone to even be visited by them unless they were related to them or they had done something to deserve it -- good or bad. Usually bad. "So I'm going to take your pathetic little life from you and return this forest back to normal. A forest WITHOUT you." Cethleen looked into the portal and saw the wolves, and she got angrier. "Even the Beastkin like you. But you don't know what it's like out here in the wilderness, and I'm going to have you learn the hard way." Cethleen summoned her bow to her hand with an enchanted arrow on it, which she would aim at Lucy through the portal. Without hesitation, she shot the arrow. If it went through the portal, then it would hit something, if not Lucy. If it didn't go through the portal, the enchanted arrow was able to pass through earthy constructs -- including Lucy's wood-made house -- and at the intended target.

Lucy closed the portal and moved to bat the arow away then she remembered her promise and inted intersected the arow and sent it into the dirt where she stepped on it to break it. Unfortunately the wolves who where awake had seen the atack and rased alarm so both packs where now up and on guard. Lupa talkes them out of searching for Cethleen saying she is just protective of the forest and thay thay should go home. She doesn't release there are more waiting for them back at both packs. Once again she rides Yip so thay can move quickly.

Cethleen follows the pack that has Lucy by moving through the trees silently. Her heritage as an Ari allowed her to perform such a feat, even at a high speed. She thought of trying to shoot Lucy down with arrows while she was in motion, but then thought it would be better to wait until she got to her crew to ambush them. Cethleen continued to travel just short of sight of the wolves and Lucy until they all finally reach the settlements. "Now!" cried Cethleen as soon as they got there, having her two men that had been sent to this location rain arrows down upon the heads of the wolves and Lucy. The other three Ari that were at the other wolf settlement did nothing but watch the wolves, waiting for their leader to get to them.

When thay got near the packs split and as soon as they enterd Yip's packs territory arows began raining down on them. Lucy tried to put up a portal as a shield but Yip hrabed her and took her to where the pups where gathered and protected her and them, somthing uncharacteristic for a Alfa. He actually sat on Lucy to keep her there and of course the pups helped him. Lucy then did the only thing she could think of, she opend a small portal and spoke again to Cethleen "Please stop, I'll make you a deal, as soon as the Baby's are born you can have me for whatever you want" Yip let out a whimper hearing her wisper.

Cethleen raised her hand and her men ceased fire. She considered Lucy's offer, since the babies born would be of the Veritas, regardless of their mother's origin. "Hm..." Cethleen pondered, wondering what would be best in this situation. "How do we know that these children won't grow up trying to avenge their dead mother? The reason I don't want you around is because you're not from here... But the Ruler treats you special." Cethleen narrowed her eyes. "WE deserve the be treated special. Not YOU!" She was very adamant about her people and their higher standard, considering the Ari to be more special because they protected the forest. "Without us, this forest wouldn't be protected. That's what Ari do. We protect forests." Sure, they didn't own the entire forest, but the part where Lucy was in was their territory... And no matter where she went, as long as she was in the Great Forest, she would be hunted by Cethleen. "Now don't make us get any Beastkin involved in this! We don't want to have the lives of our companions of the Veritas. We just want you. And besides, if the Ruler loved you so much, he'd be here trying to protect you." Cethleen smirked at Lucy, trying to prove to her that she was lesser than Cethleen was.

"I'll arange for my children to be rased by some one else, they'll grow up only knowing ther mother died shorty after giving birth to them, and I'll write a letter explaining and forbidding them to take action should they ever learn the truth..." she felt Kip nussle her then and say "Live or die I'll rase them as my own" he loved her but he knew sacrifice was nessisary somthines, had learned it from her in her stories to the pups and discussions thay had, so he did not try to stop her. "Did you here that? The next alfa if this pack will rase them so you can have me" she told her through the portal.

Cethleen smirked, pleased that she was about to have the life of an outsider. "Great..." she said lowly, a fiendish smile creeping its way upon her face, "... But I'm afraid I don't think I can wait that long for you to have those kids." Cethleen's hate was more intense than even she realized, and she couldn't help but look at Lucy and be upset with her. "So, no deal." At that, Cethleen raised her hand and said, "Fire at will. But don't hit the Beastkin."

Yet, they were all stopped and awed by a presence that graced them from up above -- from the Dream World that resided above the Dawn.

Cethleen's eyes grew wide and her face filled with despair. "Y-Your Majesty!" she cried as a being of pure phantasmal black and gold smog came sifting down from up above. The smog was formless at first, but began to take shape into that of a beautiful woman with long, blonde hair and a black coat that nearly fit her like a dress. She was dressed in tight black attire similarly to her husband, Shinrona, and bore crystal blue eyes just the same as he. This was the Tsukihime, the Queen and Goddess of the Dream World, Shintsuki -- a form of Friday's. "Wh-what brings you down to the Dawn, Your Majesty?" Cethleen stammered with fear clear in her voice.

The Tsukihime did not speak for a while, but merely looked at Lucy, who she knew the history of thanks to her husband. They'd never met, even after all of this time, but still she knew that Lucy was a special case. "Cethleen," the Tsukihime called out, her voice echoing, "You Are Naught But Dust, As All Fae Are To Me. Your Presence Here Differs From That Of This Girl." The Tsukihime raised a hand up, to Cethleen and her companions' terror, "In Fact," said Shintsuki, pointing at Cethleen, "I've Heard That You Have Been Causing More Than Your Share Of Trouble In The Dawn. You Are Fit To Become A Darkari Soon Enough, You And Your Men." Shintsuki pointed her finger directly at Cethleen, who started to decompose into Manna, "And After The War I Just Had In The Dream World Against My Own People, I Am In No Mood To Hear That More Are Causing Trouble Here In The Dawn." With that, Shintsuki waved her hand and Cethleen was gone, scattered to dust.

Shintsuki turned her attention to the other Ari, whom she deemed mere servants of a wicked force. "Go Tell Your Group That Your Leader Is Gone. Protect This Forest And This Girl Before You Become Darkari, Like Cethleen Almost Was." The Tsukihime hovered above them all, letting the other Ari scatter.

Yip was still sitting on Lupa, no longer to protect her but becase he was two stund and in awe to move. Because of this Lupa mearly bowed her head and shoulders when she said "Thank you Mu-MuLady" to Shintsiki. Then she looked at the lips who where nuging her with questioning eyes and nodded at them. With Lucys reassurance the pups then ran to Shintsiki with joy and excitement and thanked her befoer asking several questions over eachoter so none could be hurd then despising into playing at her feet and around her. No one else moved out out aww and respect. Thay all waited for her to speek again.

The dark clad Queen Of Dreams held a stern face for a short time, inspecting the area and seeing to it that her people, the Fae, were all in order. It seemed like none of the others had felt such corruption within them nor harbored any malicious intent, all to Shintsuki's pleasantry. She knew that the other Fae had done good to Lucy and were not malevolent nor destructive. Though Lucy may not have been able to see the Fae because they took the appearance of everyday things and also had mystical powers that allowed them to remain unseen by normal means, Shintsuki saw them all and knew them all by their names.

Eventually, she looked down at the clamoring pups, a warm smile finding its way to her face as she said to them, "You're Welcome, Little Pups. Our People And Your People Are Kin. There Should Be No Fighting Amongst Our People." Though the Tsukihime didn't have control over the Beastkin like she did the Fae, she did have rulership over them just the same as her husband, Shinrona, the King did. She would pet a few of them and scratch behind their ears, having knelt down to their level so that they could interact a little better. "Settle Down, Settle Down! If You Ask Me So Many Questions Over One Another, I Won't Be Able To Answer Them." She laughed lightheartedly, letting them play, as children will do. "Hm, My Daughter Should Have Been Handling This Situation..." Shintsuki said to herself. "I Wonder Where That Girl Has Gone Off To...? Probably Playing In The Dawn With Some Friends." Shintsuki shook her head, sighing heavily. "Oh Well. She Will Come Into Her Rulership Eventually." It wasn't good to rush that sort of thing.

Shintsuki, the Tsukihime, finally turned to Lucy and the older wolves, who protected her. "You've Done A Very Good Thing," she commended, "And I Am Most Pleased With Your Protective Spirits Over This Young Lady, Lucy." The Tsukihime walked slowly toward the group, letting the pups follow her if they would, then went to stroke the fur of one of the wolves protecting Lucy. "My Husband, Shinrona, Has Told Me About You, Lucy," Shintsuki began to say, "Which Is Why When I Noticed My Fae Endangering Your Life And The Lives Of Your Children, I Had To Intervene." She shook her head, rising back up to her feet after she was done petting the wolf. "My Fae Are Not Naturally Malign. There Are Just Some Who Become Tainted By Impurity, Causing Their Essence To Change Into Something Wicked... They Are Like Fairy Tales You May Have Heard When You Were Younger, About Good Ones And Bad Ones. Though There Are A Few Bad Ones That Spring Up Here And There..." Shintsuki raised her hand and withdrew the Manna that was once Cethleen into herself, "... They Can Be Dealt With And Made New By My Power Over Manna, Which They Are All Made Up Of." The Tsukihime sprinkled the dust that was the Manna over the ground and out of it would pop a seedling for a tree. "This Tree Will Grow Into A Nymph, And It Will Join The Others In The Forest When It Matures."

She looked at Lucy and kept her welcoming smile upon her face, wanting Lucy to feel comfortable. "You And Your Babies Are Safe Here," she assured Lucy. "I Am Known As The Tsukihime, But My Name Is Shintsuki. I Rule The Dream World Up Above, Where Fae Come From. My Daughters Rule The Lower Parts Of The Veritas Planet: The Dawn, The Delta, And The Dusk. My Husband, Who You Already Know, Rules The Whole Planet, But Keeps His Reign Underground In The Depthsroot So That We, His Family, May Have Our Share In The Rule And May Take Stress Off Of Him From Ruling The Whole Planet." Shintsuki giggled a bit, placing her hand in front of her mouth, "But, I've Heard You've Met His Form That Rules Over The Universe. I Have A Form Like That, Too. Just As He Has Many Forms, So Do I. He Taught Me How To Achieve Them, Just As He Did For Our Family. It Was Very Important Because Of Our Power And For The Sake Of The Veritas. But With Our Powers Evenly Distributed, We Can All Rule Properly Over The Dimension, The Universe, And The Planet Together As A Family." She sighed lightly in relief, closing her eyes and placing her hand on her chest. "Thank Goodness You Are Alright." She opened her eyes, then extended her hand to Lucy. "Is There Anything I Can Do For You, Lady Lucy? I Know This Whole Ordeal With The Ari Must Have Shaken You Up, But Most Of The Ari Aren't Bad... Just Protective. One Bad Egg Isn't The Ruin Of The People." She wanted Lucy to think of the Fae as good beings, not as anything malicious. "Every Fae Is Different, Including The Ari. They All Have Different Personalities, And You Just Happened Upon One With A Rotten Personality." Shintsuki shook her head. "Don't Mind It At All."

"The fa-fay protective like many. group try bad, but think good" she was trying to say that like so many the Fay where protective of there world and especially of there land, while the Ari's actions where questionable there intent was noble. "I good, very happy and safe, give Shinrona smile and hug please? I send cake later...request?" She told Shintuski.
On top of her she felt Yip shift and then get off only to sit next to her and nozzle her cheek comfortingly.

Shintsuki looked at Lucy with loving eyes. "Oh, Bless Your Soul," she said, "You Understand Us Very Well." The Tsukihime embraced Lucy for a moment, a little heartbroken that she couldn't speak as well as she could have. She let her go. "You Know, If You Like, We Can Fix Your Speech." Shintsuki was the more loving one out of she and her husband, for that was her special power, known as 'Absolute Love'. That is why she wanted to help Lucy. "You've Been Through So Much," she said, stroking Lucy's hair, "But It's Over Now. I Am Happy That You Feel Good About Being Here, And I Will Definitely Give Shinrona That Smile And Hug. I'm Sure He'll Love The Cake." Shintsuki looked to the wolves and said, "Take Care Of Lucy, Alright?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and to mold surprise Kip said "Always" to her in a genuen voce looking at the Queen. Once she had left kip told Lupa he needed to talk to her. He took her to her home then asked her if she wold consider being his mate and to rest and think about it because he knew it was sidden.
When the mint chocylet pound cake apered next to Tensi's current form (they all felt the same presence wise to Lucy) it was accompanied my a letter that said "when you have a moment" the letter was in Loki's had writing and said "my detest friend, I am dictating this letter to Loki asking for your advise as my friend. Kip, the soon to be alfa of one if the Wolf packs here, has asked me to be his mate. I don't know how to respond though, I told you the story of my deceased lover and my feelings since then have not chanced, the thing is though, as I'm sure your know, when you live as long as us you stop feeling on general. I could no more say I loved him then I could I do not, he certainly makes me happy, slightly more so then the two packs in general, and I know he cares greatly for me. He is kind and protective but not not controlling and he cares for us all, I wold certainly be happy but I do not want to betray him or my decided beloved. I awake your words of wisdom my Friend." Then there was a picture of a lily flower amd below that a P.S. "In case your wondering Lucy is Iliterat, thats why she doesn't write her words to communicate"

Shinrona Tensei was the one to receive the gift of cake and the letter, which he read over thoroughly. He pondered over the subject of Lucy having a mate with one of the Beastkin of the Veritas, wondering if that would help keep her safe. Who knows? She may grow to love him in time. So, Shinrona, partaking of the cake, used some of his powers to create a Reality Bubble to translate his thoughts and feelings into words, which said, 'Lucy, I Feel As Though You Should Take This Opportunity And Give Kip A Chance. He May Serve As Extra Protection For You, And You May Also Grow To Love Him In Time. He May Be The One To Take Your Mind And Heart Off Of Your Deceased Lover And Instead Bring You Greater Happiness In The Future. Also, He Could Be Good For Taking Care Of The Children. It Would Be Nice For Them To Have A Paternal Figure, So I Believe You Should At Least Make An Attempt.' These were the narrated words of Shinrona Tensei, who would release the Reality Bubble to Lucy and let it pop before her, narrating the words clearly for her to hear.

Now, Shinrona had been informed by his wife Shintsuki about what happened to Lucy because of her special treatment and knew that he couldn't show her that type of attention anymore because she didn't have any way to defend herself against some of the powerful forces of the Veritas, which were able to harm or kill her. To prevent that happening, he stayed away from Lucy, but he had his ways of getting to her through his powers. He couldn't be seen with her too often anymore, but he could still be there for special occasions. So, he would wait until he heard back from Lucy to see what she said about his advice.

The next contact Tensi wold have from Lucy was a wedding invitation and a plate with two spliced of cake a velvet cake and her chocolate cake asking for a decoding vote, the in a note at the bottom in Kip's hand writing. It explained everyone had voted it down to these two and it was an exact tie.
A final extra note sad that Lucy wold be honored of he walked her down the isal but understood it was for the best he didn't. And that she had aranged for Magnus and nico to come together through Magnus.
The wedding was almost all ready, and she was some how even happier them befoer.

Shinrona was surprised when he next heard from Lucy that she was having a wedding. It was an important time for her, so he would be there -- he and his wife. So Shinrona showed up with his wife from out of the folds of reality, smiling and in a fine suit. His wife was in a modest skirt. "Lucy?" Shinrona called out to her after letting his wife sit down, "I Have Come As Per Your Request To Walk You Down The Isle. I Have Also Brought My Wife, Shintsuki, Since You Two Have Met Before Now." He was full of joy for this occasion and was pleased that Lucy was leading a happy life. He wondered what about her brother and Grace, but it didn't worry him too much since they weren't allowed into the Veritas. He just didn't know if they were causing anymore trouble elsewhere. "The Ceremony Is Almost Ready," Shinrona said to Lucy, "Are You Ready?"

"I was about to ask that" said Nico behind Him. Lucy, who was whering an off the shoulder plane white dress that was then open at the wast to revele a lace under scurt that was in a prinsses V and the neck and opening where tried with perals as was ther a peral headband keeping her vail in place, gave him a hug then said "Nico agreed to walk me down the Isle, thank you for coming though it means the world, I was just going to send you the live stream and cake." With a smile she clearly couldn't put away of she tried. Then it seamed to grow "Will you both do it?"

Shinrona didn't mind if he was accompanied by someone else to escort Lucy down the isle. "Sure," he said happily, smiling and laughing. Shinrona was here for Lucy in any way that she needed him to be, especially on her big day. "I'll Stay As Long As I Can," he said to her as he locked his arm in hers. "Shall We?" He awaited Lucy and Nico, who was going to accompany him in the escorting.

"Eather way your getting cake" was her Happy response. Then the music started and the three made there way down the Isle.
During the ceremony, when it came time for objections kip jokingly fought the alfa of the other wolf pack then the collective pups of both packs. Then after the vows and a sweet kiss he cared her in his arms back down the Isle.
Both of them destroyed the wedding cake stashing it in eather and lighting which the pups also got in on then after Magnus cleansed everyone and everything up a second cake was brought out.
During the party she danced with him to a lullaby then with his dad then she came and asked Shinrona for a dance.

"Okay, Okay," Shinrona said to Lucy as they walked down the isle. He did like cake, even though he didn't need to eat. Shinrona sad beside his wife afterward and watched the ceremony take place. He wondered where Loki was, and if he would tell Lawrance about all of this. He did still wonder about Lawrance, but Shinrona did not go back on his word to leave him banished and sentenced to his punishment. He very much deserved it.

After the vows were said and the ceremony was finished, it was time for cake. Shinrona watched them as they basically destroyed the entire cake as a group, but managed to get a piece for his wife and himself over all of the destruction of the cake. Shinrona didn't mind that he was asked for a dance, but he was a little shy about it, considering he only danced by himself or with his wife. He couldn't even remember the last time he had danced. Regardless, he went with Lucy's wishes and danced with her, trying to be graceful as he moved across the floor.

When thay started dancing Lucy says "Will convinced his Dad to fix my brain, it isn't perfect but its better" with a smile then "Suprise" with an even bigger one. When the some was over she huged him and said "Thank you" then kissed his cheek befoer Magnus came and asked for a dance. Then she danced with Kip again then the pups then she sat down tired, a hand on her stomach.

Shinrona was happy to hear that Lucy's brain was being fixed after what happened with Grace, but he wondered why he didn't ask him to do something like that for her. He had the capabilities to do so, after all, as he demonstrated before in his Third Restriction form. But he was sure that he had her reasons. Maybe she didn't want to be a bother.

He was also surprised to receive a kiss on the cheek from her, never expecting her to act in such a fashion. "Oh My, I Wonder Where This Came From," he said to himself. "No Matter, It Looks Like Lucy Is Happy." Shinrona smiled pleasantly and watched her dance, letting the event continue on as it would. He started to dance with his wife, Shintsuki whilst still keeping an eye out on Lucy, who seemed tired.

Kip checked on Lucy with a smile then after thay talked a little he came over to Shinrona and waited to speek with him.
"I wanted to thank you for everything you did for Lucy, we are both so grateful. Lucy also wanted me to tell you to stop worrying about her, and to tell you her and the pups skiped there nap today and that she is far along in the pregnancy and that is is. Thank you again so much and thank you for coming."

Shinrona nodded and bowed when Kip spoke to him, then placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Take Good Care Of Her." Shinrona would still be watching over them from a distance, but not with as much focus as he did initially. It was to keep things like what happened with Cethleen from happening again, and to also give Lucy the privacy and peace she needed now with her new husband and the pups. "Let Me Know When The Children Are On The Way, And I Will Be There For That, Too," he said with assurance, starting to fade out of reality. Soon enough he and his wife faded out, returning to their monarchies over the Veritas Planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back