• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day - Build a nation using TEAMWORK!

@InnovativeClique yes, you can make a character as part of one of our pre-existing classes or you can sujest another class if that's what you want. Up to you.
Hypnos Hypnos yeah, that makes sense. I'll change it. Got anymore good suggestions?

And everyone else I'll try and put the first post up tonight

@InnovativeClique yes, you can make a character as part of one of our pre-existing classes or you can sujest another class if that's what you want. Up to you.
Hypnos Hypnos yeah, that makes sense. I'll change it. Got anymore good suggestions?

And everyone else I'll try and put the first post up tonight
So are we a republic now? Another solution is that we could have a ruler and a senate, but the senate would be largely ceremonial in function, having no real power.

H HeckingHeck You could join me if you want, I am a general with political aspirations. Always looking for a second in command, preferably one that is skilled in combat to complement my character who is more of a tactician/strategist.
Sure. So perhaps a armchair general/field general duo? It wouldn't be strictly that of course however I'm totally down to be your second in command.

Sure. So perhaps a armchair general/field general duo? It wouldn't be strictly that of course however I'm totally down to be your second in command.
Yeah, that sounds great. My character will still be on the field just not on the front lines, probably with the reserves or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back