• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romantic Era Roleplay

PrincessHimeChan

So I have been reading a lot of Romantic era novels lately (Think Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and Persuasion), and I absolutely love the period. I love the idea of courting, I love the idea of secret lovers meeting during balls and behind closed doors. I love the idea of drama happening that is purely societal (people from different classes being in love, and not being able to be together due to economic stature or class difference). I want to find some people to roleplay this with me, if you are interested. <3 I am in the process of making a character for this style of roleplay, and would love to work with people on something like this. <3

(I would prefer 18+ roleplayers, solely because I am an adult, and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors. Thank you for understanding)

Genre: Romance, Drama, Realistic, Historical.

I will have my character sheet ready to go later tonight, and would love to work with others on it, whether in a group or 1x1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back