• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romantic and Descriptive Partner Wanted

EstelleRose

Hi there! My name is Estelle, I'm currently 19, female, and I'm really looking for a partner that I can connect to on a role-playing level. I do mainly F/M role-plays, so I'm seeking a male partner. I would like someone who can be emotionally invested in the plot that we choose, as well as replies frequently, at least once a day unless you tell me you otherwise can't. The role-play's i'm interested in don't have to be exactly romantic, but emotionally in depth, and of course we can discuss in detail exactly how we would like to take our characters relationship. I do fairly long responses, and I would like for a partner that is able to do the same, however I don't want anything to feel forced, and as long as both of us are being decently descriptive in the scene, giving the circumstances, we can each adjust to each other's lengths in replies. I'm not looking to give you a word requirement or anything like that. I role-play primarily in first person, because I feel as though it gives a better sense of the characters in the scene, and this is my most comfortable point of view to role-play from, however we can talk about this too. I always expect my role-plays to be somewhat long term. Long term role-plays tend to be my favorite and to get the kind of role=play I'm seeking then it would have to be long term. Below are some of the genres and pairings that I tend to like the most. However, it's completely possible that I could miss some that I really like, so these are also up to be discussed, and if you have any ideas you are really interested in feel free to contact me with them, but this is a guideline of the things I always like.

Genres (not in any particular order)
-anything mafia
-medieval, renaissance, kings/queens/princesses and things like that
-magic/ any form of magic as it could be woven into the plot
-chance encounters
-workplace romance
-forced romance (I have a very specific idea for this in mind, so if you are interested in this one please ask me what it is first)
-cops/detective/crime related scenarios
-angels/demons
-gods/goddesses
-vampires (preferably no twilight)

Pairings (not in any particular order)
-best friends
-strangers
-best friend of older brother/little sister
-enemies to lovers
-the man falling madly in love with the woman but denying it
-neighbors
-boss/employee
-old lovers/old friends reunited
-age gaps

If you are at all interested you can contact me on my email : estellerose011@gmail.com I don't normally do a lot of the writing on my email, I normally like to do the majority of my role-plays over kik because it's just easier for me to access throughout the day. We can settle communication over my email however. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi there! My name is Estelle, I'm currently 19, female, and I'm really looking for a partner that I can connect to on a role-playing level. I do mainly F/M role-plays, so I'm seeking a male partner. I would like someone who can be emotionally invested in the plot that we choose, as well as replies frequently, at least once a day unless you tell me you otherwise can't. The role-play's i'm interested in don't have to be exactly romantic, but emotionally in depth, and of course we can discuss in detail exactly how we would like to take our characters relationship. I do fairly long responses, and I would like for a partner that is able to do the same, however I don't want anything to feel forced, and as long as both of us are being decently descriptive in the scene, giving the circumstances, we can each adjust to each other's lengths in replies. I'm not looking to give you a word requirement or anything like that. I role-play primarily in first person, because I feel as though it gives a better sense of the characters in the scene, and this is my most comfortable point of view to role-play from, however we can talk about this too. I always expect my role-plays to be somewhat long term. Long term role-plays tend to be my favorite and to get the kind of role=play I'm seeking then it would have to be long term. Below are some of the genres and pairings that I tend to like the most. However, it's completely possible that I could miss some that I really like, so these are also up to be discussed, and if you have any ideas you are really interested in feel free to contact me with them, but this is a guideline of the things I always like.

Genres (not in any particular order)
-anything mafia
-medieval, renaissance, kings/queens/princesses and things like that
-magic/ any form of magic as it could be woven into the plot
-chance encounters
-workplace romance
-forced romance (I have a very specific idea for this in mind, so if you are interested in this one please ask me what it is first)
-cops/detective/crime related scenarios
-angels/demons
-gods/goddesses
-vampires (preferably no twilight)

Pairings (not in any particular order)
-best friends
-strangers
-best friend of older brother/little sister
-enemies to lovers
-the man falling madly in love with the woman but denying it
-neighbors
-boss/employee
-old lovers/old friends reunited
-age gaps

If you are at all interested you can contact me on my email : estellerose011@gmail.com I don't normally do a lot of the writing on my email, I normally like to do the majority of my role-plays over kik because it's just easier for me to access throughout the day. We can settle communication over my email however. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

I’m very interested! Do you roleplay at all here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back