• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance With Pointed Ears | Detailed Only | No One-Liners | Possible Doubling | CLOSED

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, I've had this story for a long time, and I use the same Elvish/Elvehann language I made for a different world, here. I would like to play the elf, and if you would like to play an elf too then we can double. We'd each play an elf and a human. I don't mind doing m/m,m/f, or f/f. If anyone's interested let me know!

Everyone knows Elves are urban legends, fake, non-existent creatures. But there is one place where they still roam. Located on the edge of a tiny remote town in Sweden is a forest called the Glittering Forest, named so because everything looks like it's out of a fairy tale when you walk around in it. Glistening leaves and blue pools of crystal water, streams that are gentle like the hair of a fair maiden, and beautiful waterfalls with rainbows. Not to mention the lost and unknown architecture in the forest; no one knows who made them so few and far between. But legend has it if you are pure of heart but your heart is broken and empty, and all you are searching for is love, you can venture deep into the forest on the eve of Valentine day. Only then will the path be shown to the traveler, and only then will you find an enchanted archway at the end of a stone staircase far beyond the path's beginning. As old as the gate may seem, as you step closer, the archway will hear your hearts cries for someone to love. The wind will pick up, the wolves will howl in unison, the canopy above will split and a galaxy will twinkle above you in thick purple and pink streaks. A bright white light will come from the heavens and the gate will activate into a doorway to the other side of the forest. The side where unicorn and dragons roam and elves rain the supreme being. Their society is different but advanced in their own ways. And on the other side of the doorway that had been so brilliantly opened to you, stands an elf, the person of your dreams in every aspect with a pair of pointed ears. They too have no luck on love and have joined you at the gate for love. The downside; once you step through, you will never return. Elves can't come to our world or they are hunted and killed, so the only way to be with your true love is to enter their world where humans are welcomed with warm smiles and plentiful gifts to make them comfortable - as long as they don't attempt to kill any elves of course. But is leaving your family and friends behind worth being with the person you've dreamt of for years? That's up to you. But after all, it's only an urban legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back