• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance RPs(ignore post count)

Faith: (Really Craving!)

Muse A has lived in an Amish community their whole life and has always been a good and faithful servant of the Lord. But when Muse B's car breaks down and he's stuck in the Amish community for the next week Muse A suddenly starts feeling emotions they've never felt before. How will Muse A react when face with such a temptation as love?

This kinda looks cool.

Been Craving a Vampire rp for a while.
Could do the Love Can Be Murder plot for that pairing? I'm ok with making a new plot if you need to!
You still looking?

I looooove your "A.I love," and "Wild Romance!" Pm me please?

Hiya !! I'm interested in "A.I. Love", maybe "Wild Romance" or a Hero x Villian plot !! I do really prefer to play female roles, I hope that's alright?

im super into A.I love or Love can be murder! I cant quite pm you yet though since my account is less than 24 hours old though if you could pm me we could talk more on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back