• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance RPs(ignore post count)

Hey there all my name is Dapper Charmer and i'm back with another idea for some romance rps.

Expectations:

1. Please try and post at least once a day. This is flexible as i know real life can get in the way. But please let me know if something will force you be away for a long time.

2. Please be as literate as possible. i understand that mistakes happen so this is also kinda flexible just as long as its not too frequent.

3. i don't mind how much you post just as long as you give me something to respond to. I usually like to write about a short paragraph for my replies.

4. Please be open to sharing you're ideas. if you want the rp to go in a different direction or have ideas please let me know. like wise if you want to stop please tell me as well

Plots:

Dude Looks Like a Lady:

Muse A is a closet gay and has a rather feminine body for a guy. Recently he's started dressing as a girl to flirt with guys at bars. One night he flirts with Muse B and they really hit it of. Muse A and Muse B cant stop thinking about each other. But what happens when the next day it turns out that Muse B is Muse A's new roommate.

Wild Romance (dumb title I know):

The idea is this is a world where there are humans and anthros (anthropomorphic animals). Years ago anthros were slaves to humans, now they are free but are still feared/hated by most humans.

Muse A and Muse B have been talking on an online chatroom and grown to be close friends. They soon decide to meet up IRL, but when they do it is discovered that Muse A is human and Muse B is an anthro.

Love Can be Murder:

This is a plot I did a little while back that I found really interesting.

Muse A and Muse B have been dating a while (possibly married) when one day Muse B comes home early and discovers Muse disposing of a dead body, something he has been doing for years. Will Muse B leave Muse A? Or will Muse A drag Muse B into his own twisted world?

Faith: (Really Craving!)

Muse A has lived in an Amish community their whole life and has always been a good and faithful servant of the Lord. But when Muse B's car breaks down and he's stuck in the Amish community for the next week Muse A suddenly starts feeling emotions they've never felt before. How will Muse A react when face with such a temptation as love?

Pairings:
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Vampire x Human
-Demon x Human
-Demon x Angel
-Student x Teacher
-Serial Killer x Victim
-Hero x Villain
-Open gay x Closeted gay
-Roomates

Fandoms:
-I love the Skulduggery pleasant universe and feel comfortable going in it. OC x OC or OC x Cannon (with me being OC)

I mostly play male characters so I would want these rps to be mxf or mxm. I also write between 1-2 paragraphs.

Please pm me or post down below if you are interested. XD
i'd be happy to! does it matter what length i post? i have a few SP ideas.

Hello! I wouldn't mind trying one of these:

Dude Looks Like a Lady
Love Can be Murder (MxF)
-Serial Killer x Victim (MxF)
-Open gay x Closeted gay
-Roomates (MxF)

I don't mind MxM, but on a few of these I would rather do MxF
We could discuss plots for different ones if you like and pick the more interesting/appealing plot.

Hello! I wouldn't mind trying one of these:

Dude Looks Like a Lady
Love Can be Murder (MxF)
-Serial Killer x Victim (MxF)
-Open gay x Closeted gay
-Roomates (MxF)

I don't mind MxM, but on a few of these I would rather do MxF
We could discuss plots for different ones if you like and pick the more interesting/appealing plot.

I would love to do dude looks like a lady.

Hey there all my name is Dapper Charmer and i'm back with another idea for some romance rps.

Expectations:

1. Please try and post at least once a day. This is flexible as i know real life can get in the way. But please let me know if something will force you be away for a long time.

2. Please be as literate as possible. i understand that mistakes happen so this is also kinda flexible just as long as its not too frequent.

3. i don't mind how much you post just as long as you give me something to respond to. I usually like to write about a short paragraph for my replies.

4. Please be open to sharing you're ideas. if you want the rp to go in a different direction or have ideas please let me know. like wise if you want to stop please tell me as well

Plots:

Dude Looks Like a Lady:

Muse A is a closet gay and has a rather feminine body for a guy. Recently he's started dressing as a girl to flirt with guys at bars. One night he flirts with Muse B and they really hit it of. Muse A and Muse B cant stop thinking about each other. But what happens when the next day it turns out that Muse B is Muse A's new roommate.

Wild Romance (dumb title I know):

The idea is this is a world where there are humans and anthros (anthropomorphic animals). Years ago anthros were slaves to humans, now they are free but are still feared/hated by most humans.

Muse A and Muse B have been talking on an online chatroom and grown to be close friends. They soon decide to meet up IRL, but when they do it is discovered that Muse A is human and Muse B is an anthro.

Love Can be Murder:

This is a plot I did a little while back that I found really interesting.

Muse A and Muse B have been dating a while (possibly married) when one day Muse B comes home early and discovers Muse disposing of a dead body, something he has been doing for years. Will Muse B leave Muse A? Or will Muse A drag Muse B into his own twisted world?

Faith: (Really Craving!)

Muse A has lived in an Amish community their whole life and has always been a good and faithful servant of the Lord. But when Muse B's car breaks down and he's stuck in the Amish community for the next week Muse A suddenly starts feeling emotions they've never felt before. How will Muse A react when face with such a temptation as love?

Pairings:
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Vampire x Human
-Demon x Human
-Demon x Angel
-Student x Teacher
-Serial Killer x Victim
-Hero x Villain
-Open gay x Closeted gay
-Roomates

Fandoms:
-I love the Skulduggery pleasant universe and feel comfortable going in it. OC x OC or OC x Cannon (with me being OC)

I mostly play male characters so I would want these rps to be mxf or mxm. I also write between 1-2 paragraphs.

Please pm me or post down below if you are interested. XD

Are you still looking for a partner I’m interested in the first one and the Amish one if you’re still looking! Sorry if I’m late!

I’m interested in a teacher and student pairing as well as maybe an open gay and closeted gay(: pm me if interested as I’m still new so I cannot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back