• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance RPs(ignore post count)

Hey there all my name is Dapper Charmer and i'm back with another idea for some romance rps.

Expectations:

1. Please try and post at least once a day, but I get life gets hectic so don't sweat it too much.

2. Please be as literate as possible. i understand that mistakes happen so this is also kinda flexible just as long as its not too frequent.

3. i don't mind how much you post just as long as you give me something to respond to. I usually like to write about a short paragraph for my replies.

4. Please be open to sharing you're ideas. if you want the rp to go in a different direction or have ideas please let me know. like wise if you want to stop please tell me as well

5. Please be 18+

Plots:

Dude Looks Like a Lady:

Muse A is a closet gay and has a rather feminine body for a guy. Recently he's started dressing as a girl to flirt with guys at bars. One night he flirts with Muse B and they really hit it of. Muse A and Muse B cant stop thinking about each other. But what happens when the next day it turns out that Muse B is Muse A's new roommate.

Wild Romance (dumb title I know):

The idea is this is a world where there are humans and anthros (anthropomorphic animals). Years ago anthros were slaves to humans, now they are free but are still feared/hated by most humans.

Muse A and Muse B have been talking on an online chatroom and grown to be close friends. They soon decide to meet up IRL, but when they do it is discovered that Muse A is human and Muse B is an anthropomorphic

Faith:

Muse A has lived in an Amish community their whole life and has always been a good and faithful servant of the Lord. But when Muse B's car breaks down and he's stuck in the Amish community for the next week Muse A suddenly starts feeling emotions they've never felt before. How will Muse A react when face with such a temptation as love?

A.I. Love:

Muse A is a computer whiz and inventor and has created a computer program that should help scientists compile days of research into hours. But what happens when the program grows sentience? Can Muse A help Muse B learn to be human? Or will Muse A accidently teach Muse B to love?

Guardian:

Muse A was as happy as they could be, they had finally found someone that they wanted to spend the rest of their life with. The were in honest to goodness love. So when they came to the amusement park with their partner they never would have guessed that they were going to have their heart broken.

Muse A had just been dumped, apparently because their expartner was in love with someone else. Muse A had nothing left to live for. So when they got on the ferris wheel and it reached its height they prepared to jump.

But then a stranger, Muse B, who Muse A could swear wasn't there before spoke up. "Please don't jump."

Ouran HighSchool Host Club Idea:

A male student is dared by his friends to dress as a girl and visit the Host Club. He doesn't think much of it; eat some cake and chat with some guys then he'll be done. But after a chat with a certain Host, this male decides....maybe he'll come back tomorrow.

Pairings:
-Vampire x Werewolf
-Vampire x Human
-Demon x Human
-Demon x Angel
-Student x Teacher
-Serial Killer x Victim
-Hero x Villain
-Open gay x Closeted gay
-Roomates
-Junkrat x Mei (from Overwatch)
-Adventurer x Giantess
-Sans x Toriel (Undertale)
-Papyrus x Mettaton (Undertale)

I am also extremely open to any plots you might have. So if you have a crazy plot that you've been dying to try don't be afraid to let me know. Likewise if you have any ideas on how to change the plots I have that's also great.

I mostly play male characters so I would want these rps to be mxf or mxm. I also write between 1-2 paragraphs.

Please pm me or post down below if you are interested. XD
I'm interested in Vampire/Human!

Hey im honestly in love with like all these plots so if you're still looking I'd be open to discussing any that you're craving at the moment

Hey! I'm interested in the Ouran HighSchool Host Club Idea. That anime was one of my favorites back in the day lol.
I'm fine with being either the host or the guest! ♡

Hoyo!

If this is still open I'd be interested in either the AI, the Wild Romance, or The Guardian options!

I haven't done too many Romance RP's in the past but I've always been a fan of romantic undertones in every RP I was ever involved in! So I think I could pull this off!

Please let me know if you're interested!

For some info about my RP style, just so you know what I'm all about and what you'd be in for, my posting style revolves around answering a few important questions:

1) Does my character react/respond appropriately to what came in the post before?
2) Does my character's response actively move the scene forward?
3) Does my response leave you enough to work with?

I always make sure my answer to all three questions is "yes" before clicking the "Submit/Post" button. However, this doesn't always mean that I respond with a large volume of content. Sometimes a few simple sentences and a bit of dialogue is all it takes to answer them. Quality over quantity, as they say. So hopefully that's okay, and hopefully it gives you confidence in my RP abilities and style.

So if you're interested, please hit me up!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

Hoyo!

If this is still open I'd be interested in either the AI, the Wild Romance, or The Guardian options!

I haven't done too many Romance RP's in the past but I've always been a fan of romantic undertones in every RP I was ever involved in! So I think I could pull this off!

Please let me know if you're interested!

For some info about my RP style, just so you know what I'm all about and what you'd be in for, my posting style revolves around answering a few important questions:

1) Does my character react/respond appropriately to what came in the post before?
2) Does my character's response actively move the scene forward?
3) Does my response leave you enough to work with?

I always make sure my answer to all three questions is "yes" before clicking the "Submit/Post" button. However, this doesn't always mean that I respond with a large volume of content. Sometimes a few simple sentences and a bit of dialogue is all it takes to answer them. Quality over quantity, as they say. So hopefully that's okay, and hopefully it gives you confidence in my RP abilities and style.

So if you're interested, please hit me up!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

Sure dude, send me a pm

Considering the recent bump, wondering if you're still looking? Loving many of your plots and pairings...

"Dude looks like a lady" and "Guardian" in particular.

Would also enjoy creating a plot for:
Vampire/demon x human
Student x teacher
Junkie x cop

interested in Student x Teacher and the faith one.
would you be the student or teacher?
would you be the religous or non religious one?

got a few idea too so if you're open send me a message and we can work something out.
only interested in mxf

I’d be really down to doing, “The Faith.” I play female characters most of the time so if possible I’d like to be Muse A!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back