• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance RPs(ignore post count)

I would love to roleplay some romance, I can do pretty much any role. Let me know what kinda story you would like to do

I apologize. I do not believe I am familiar with that series or game. But. I try my hardest to be flexible. Maybe you could explain the basics and I could try and work with you if that's ok

Wild Romance (dumb title I know):

The idea is this is a world where there are humans and anthros (anthropomorphic animals). Years ago anthros were slaves to humans, now they are free but are still feared/hated by most humans.

Muse A and Muse B have been talking on an online chatroom and grown to be close friends. They soon decide to meet up IRL, but when they do it is discovered that Muse A is human and Muse B is an anthropomorphic
Hey there! I'm interested in being Muse A in this plot idea. I also have three of my own threads that I am more than willing to share with you.

Faith:

Muse A has lived in an Amish community their whole life and has always been a good and faithful servant of the Lord. But when Muse B's car breaks down and he's stuck in the Amish community for the next week Muse A suddenly starts feeling emotions they've never felt before. How will Muse A react when face with such a temptation as love?

Sounds really fun if you're still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back