• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance rp anyone?

Madam_Blair_Spartan

Misstress mama sasha
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello one and all i am Madam blair spartan. You call me blair for short. Anwyas a little about me I've been roleplaying for 9+ years. I'm 22 at the moment and I'm a college student so i may not be online all the time I will try my best to no promises. Anyways i have an arsonal of plots. I will list 4 down below. Also i play fxf or mxf i always play female. So no asking for otherwise.

Beauty and the beast themed. Based on the mini series but a twist it's fxf.
Forbidden romance (anything from brother x sister, to techer x student.)
School setting (any above 10th grade is fine)
Cop x criminal
Detective x cop
Detective x detective
Angel x demon
Angel x human
Mordred (fate apocrypha) x oc (me playing the oc)
Second gen children of different fandoms coming together.
Or any one you can think of im open to almost anything.

I also have different characters but I shall send them when i message the people interested in this. I may be slow at first but i do have a life outside of here. Sorry if that sounded rude but it's the truth. I have all my ocs on amino apps but I will transfer them as soon as i can to my samsung notes.

Edit 10/06/22
I am a one liner i am not used to doing multiple unless it is for background characters. Also i never play as a male unless it's a background character. Thank you.

Edit: 11/3/22

I am currently closing my rp requests due to i have college midterms and finals to study for. I will reopen them hopefully in mid to late december. Once the semester is over.

Last edited:
Hi ! I'd love to maybe to a forbidden relationship type thing:)

I didn't expect to find a forbidden romance thread but now I'm excited lol. Would love to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back