• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance RP, anyone? (FXM)

Resplendescent

Hello, though I am a new member to this site I am no stranger to roleplay. I am a female roleplayer and I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 15, I am now 23, so that is 8 years of experience under my belt. I will admit, I’m a tad rusty because I haven’t roleplayed in about a year, but I’m confident I can roll with the punches once we get the ball rolling.
I consider myself literate, and would like to roleplay with someone who is meticulous about grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen, typos and autocorrect, both of which I understand. If you’re a perfectionist like I am, though, that is very ideal to me. I prefer to roleplay with someone who is active, will play a male role, and will have at least one reply a day with the exception of emergencies or life getting in the way - both of which I understand. I am open to discussing a plot involving romance with whomever, and I am also open to roleplay on discord. Please be aware that I am looking for a long term partner where there will be plenty of OOC communication to be on the same page, we will be a team. Along with romance, I like the genres of fantasy and horror, and I am also comfortable doing a roleplay that takes place in the future (past 2021) or in the past such as medieval times or the Victorian Era.

Please be willing to send me a 1-2 paragraph example of how you write, I will also send one upon request.

Last edited:
Hello, though I am a new member to this site I am no stranger to roleplay. I am a female roleplayer and I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 15, I am now 23, so that is 8 years of experience under my belt. I will admit, I’m a tad rusty because I haven’t roleplayed in about a year, but I’m confident I can roll with the punches once we get the ball rolling.
I consider myself literate, and would like to roleplay with someone who is meticulous about grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen, typos and autocorrect, both of which I understand. If you’re a perfectionist like I am, though, that is very ideal to me. I prefer to roleplay with someone who is active, will play a male role, and will have at least one reply a day with the exception of emergencies or life getting in the way - both of which I understand. I am open to discussing a plot involving romance with whomever, and I am also open to roleplay on discord. Please be aware that I am looking for a long term partner where there will be plenty of OOC communication to be on the same page, we will be a team. Along with romance, I like the genres of fantasy and horror, and I am also comfortable doing a roleplay that takes place in the future (past 2021) or in the past such as medieval times or the Victorian Era.

Please be willing to send me a 1-2 paragraph example of how you write, I will also send one upon request.
Hey, I’m here for a good rp

i have a massive list of things to be used in the role-play that I would love to be a part of it in case you feel like you want to do something that involves romance.

I’m OK with it I have three characters and a decent plot that might lead into something fantasizing I guess

I just hope that your character has a good sense of control, because I love to have a female character that could probably seduce me in ways that my character would never see coming, do you haveI just hope that your character has a good sense of control, cause I love to have a female character that could probably seduce me in ways that my character would never see coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back