• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance RP 1x1

Heyo!
I'm Frisq, (she/they) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a 1 x 1 romance with me?

I'm fine with almost anytime except a little to mature, and a plot revolving around the romance.
If you don't mind, I prefer romances with a story to tag along with it, (quest, fantasy, horror, stockholm syndrome, ect, ect.)
LGBTQ friendly! I'm fine with being any gender.
Reply if interested! ^^

Peace!

Ooh, fun! What quest? Like a personal quest, Harry Potter style or more of a Percy Jackson way to go? (HP - in school, for a long time) (PJ meaning like a "traveling" quest)

a boy falls for his male imaginary best friend or A girl who's in an arranged marriage falls for the dude's sister or another idea of yours. Anyways, I'm down for rp.

Heyo!
I'm Frisq, (she/they) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a 1 x 1 romance with me?

I'm fine with almost anytime except a little to mature, and a plot revolving around the romance.
If you don't mind, I prefer romances with a story to tag along with it, (quest, fantasy, horror, stockholm syndrome, ect, ect.)
LGBTQ friendly! I'm fine with being any gender.
Reply if interested! ^^

Peace!
Just want to say, if I don't get back to you either I'm not interested, busy with other roleplays, or busy with other roleplays but interested and might or might not eventually get back to you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back