• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello,

I am more comfortable with M/F and I am open to doubling. I like slow developing romance and I don’t like Smut.

I want partner who can post at least every other day, preferably daily. I want partners who offer plot suggestions and can help create secondary characters when needed. I don’t do much scene descriptions or character’s inner thoughts. I’m focused on character actions and interactions. If you’re looking for someone to write a novel with that’s not me.

Plots

Medieval Fantasy World

Our characters would go around completing quests like in Skyrim. Our characters could be magical, warrior or rogues. We could create one or two characters each.

Medieval Time Travel

One character is somehow transported from the medieval age to the modern one where they meet the other character, who is a regular, modern character.

Knight x Princess

An evil usurper kills the entire royal family, except the princess. A knight helps the princess escape. Playing the knight and princess, we could try to take the throne back or continue on the run.

Magic School

Our characters would be just entering a school for magic where they are developing their magic skill.

Pairings

Master Mage/Witch x Apprentice Mage/Witch
Mage/Witch x Mythical Creature
Pirate x Kidnapped Victim

Interested in a romance plot in the magic school setting. I'm gonna send you a dm. :)

Very Interesting. I'm open to the Medieval Fantasy World roleplay!

I would do either knightxprincess or Magic School. I could do either roles, although I prefer to play female characters.
As long as your okay with roleplaying with a minor

(you have definitely not seen me anywhere else)

I'm okay with roleplaying with minors as long as we don't do much sexual stuff. By that I mean, no clothes being taken off and nothing done underneath clothing.

Magic school would have more interest because I'm currently doing a princess roleplay. I'm fine playing a male character. Do you want this to be romance or not? I'm fine either way.

Last edited:
I would do either knightxprincess or Magic School. I could do either roles, although I prefer to play female characters.
As long as your okay with roleplaying with a minor

(you have definitely not seen me anywhere else)
Nice one dude. Totally inconspicuous

I'm okay with roleplaying with minors as long as we don't do much sexual stuff. By that I mean, no clothes being taken off and nothing done underneath clothing.

Magic school would have more interest because I'm currently doing a princess roleplay. I'm fine playing a male character. Do you want this to be romance or not? I'm fine either way.
alright, do you want to roleplay? and i don’t care either way for the romance aspect we’ll see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back