• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Roleplayer! [:

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Hey there c: I'm a newbie here, and I'd really love to collaborate and do a roleplay with someone! I've been a roleplayer for 8 years, and I usually roleplay in romantic MxF stories. I also usually play female, but I am willing to play a male as long as it is a four character roleplay, which would be me playing a male character and female character, and you playing a male character and female character. So we could both play two characters. (:

Pairings I'm Interested In:

Best Friend x Best Friend

Prince x Regular Girl

Student x Teacher or Tutor

Mermaid x Human

Foster Sister x Foster Brother

Roommate x Roommate

Classical Musician x Rocker

Country Guy x City Girl

Sick Girl/Guy x Healthy Guy/Girl

Patient x Doctor

...and I am open to other pairings.

Themes/Ideas I want to explore:

Romantic Comedy

Romantic Drama

Historical Romance

Online Romance

Forbidden Love

Office Romance

Best Friends Falling In Love

Newly Weds/New Parents

If you have any more ideas, please feel free to share!

What type of roleplayer I am looking for:

-Someone who is committed for long term. I really want someone who is dedicated to character and story development.

-I don't mind one or two liners, as long as you have good spelling and grammar and are always keeping the story moving.

-Post regularly, at least once a day or so.

-Communication is key! Please don't ditch the roleplay. If you need to quit or take a break, just let me know. I will understand c:

-Let's be friends! Part of the fun of roleplays is making new friends, so let's chat outside of the roleplay (:

Hmmm...well, that's about it. Hope to roleplay with you soon (:

I normally play a female as well, since I'm a female ^^;, but I can also play a male without a problem. That, and I've always looking for a new roleplaying buddy. :)

Cool beans! Pm me the pairings and/or ideas that interested you (I cannot pm yet) and we can brainstorm (:

Hey there(: Still looking for a partner? If so, I'd love to write with you!

I'm thinking we should double. And I like the idea of Roommate x Roommate. Kind of like a... How I Met Your Mother setting? Big New York apartment, four friends living together. Or two room mates and they each have a close friend, etc. They could all have a usual meeting place, etc. Chemistry, you know?

I'd also like to incorporate:

Romantic Comedy & Drama

Best Friends Falling In Love

And maybe Newly Weds? I don't know about that one, but it could work. Perhaps engaged, to leave for more development.

Let me know and I'll PM you so we can start brainstorming!(:

If I'm late to the party that's fine.

Here's my interest. Frontier RP. 1870's. A soldier heading west towards a boom town in SD stops in St. Louis to make some money before he leaves. He ends up as the guard for a millionaires daughter and we can go from there. Again, you can say no but it could be fun!

h1m said:
If I'm late to the party that's fine.
Here's my interest. Frontier RP. 1870's. A soldier heading west towards a boom town in SD stops in St. Louis to make some money before he leaves. He ends up as the guard for a millionaires daughter and we can go from there. Again, you can say no but it could be fun!
I would be interested in this if no one else takes you up on it!

Hello, are you still taking on partners? Is so i would be interested in the classical musician x rock star pairing (or two musicians of different genres)

The pairings I am interested in doing if you are willing to RP with me! :)

Best Friend x Best Friend

Mermaid x Human

Foster Sister x Foster Brother

Country Guy x City Girl

I'm interested but I would like to do an angel/human paring if you want. But if you don't want to do that then I would like to do Best Friend x Best Friend...I would like to play the male role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back