• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance Roleplay Interest Check

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 21 years old, and I work part-time at Papa Johns as a manager and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I’m easily distracted and very forgetful. If I haven’t said anything in a week, there’s a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I’ll get back to you! I will add a few things here for preferences in roleplaying.

THINGS I WILL AVOID:
Romanticizing mental illnesses and mentions of suicide or self-harm
- I suffer from a few mental illnesses and I often roleplay to keep my mind off of these things, so I would appreciate it if we kept our topics away from this kind of stuff.

For RP preferences, I can write any pairing I'm also up for platonic relationships and familial relationships too! I tend to do at least a couple of paragraphs of writing per person I am writing for, so please try to be at least semi-literate. I would prefer to double up with our characters, playing two pairings, however I would also be okay with playing just one pairing.

I have a world that I’ve created that I would very much like to roleplay in,though I am also up to roleplay any plots or pairings that you might be interested in! If you are interested, please DM me or post a message below and I’ll get back to you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back