• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance roleplay (a sad one)

Gianna wixontash

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the quick summary, for further details, and if your interested, please dm me or comment!

So school just got back in after the winter break. You come to school theres this girl at your desk. Your telling her to get up and she does so. During class you find her staring at you and battering her lashes. After the class ends you two talk at lunch and become almost friends. You two clicked well. So soon you two become real friends and exchange numbers. One day the girl stops coming to school and its been a few weeks since you seen her so you go visit. When you see her she tells you shes just 'sick'. After meeting a couple more times after that, you two start dating. Insted of you arranging the date this time (already gf and bf or whatever ship) the girl does and its to tell you something serious. She tells you she has cancer and is dying. But you dont believe it really. (you just dont believe shes dying and you start to worry alot when you see shes actually becoming sicker.

This is where i stop lol. Pls pm me or comment if you wanna roleplay with me. I can do bxb gxg or bxg, i will do any other gender x fem rp aswell for this plot.

I can also play a male if its bxb or you just ship your oc with boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back