• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance Plotting partner

seamless

RESIDENT GREMLIN
Hello! I am looking for a romance rp partner. I prefer mxm or mxf if I'm playing the dude.
I will do ocs, fandom, or mixed.

I write at least 2-5 paragraphs with strong grammar.
I prefer that you are the same or more.
My activity varies, though I will be on at the least- once a day.
I will not nag you if you do not reply soon enough. I will gladly give you a couple days without saying anything.
Then I might bump.
Im very understanding so if you're prone to ghosting, with notice, there's no bad feelings!

I need you to be at least 18 please. This is romance and I do not feel comfortable rping with someone underage.

Here's fandoms I am in:

Hazbin Hotel (I play a hell of an Alastor, just sayin')

Helluva Boss

Soul Eater

Supernatural

Markiplier/Jackseptieye (Only their egos, I wont pair the real people)

Genres I like

Dystopian

Sci-Fi

Slice of Life (With a reasonable and good plot)

Utopian

Mafia

Royalty

College

Reply to this with what pair and plotline you're interested in and then I'll let you know if I'm chill with moving to PMs to plot. (If there's a genre not on here, just suggest it to me and I'll gladly let you know if I like it or not!

I would like to roleplay with you! I'm a big fan of sci-fi, dystopian and slice of life, I'm sure we could come up with something.

Hi! I'm interested in the dystopian, mafia or college plots! I usually write around 3 - 5 paragraphs regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back