• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance plots, will update as I get ideas!

Tsundoku

Je ne veux pas travailler...
Hey, Tsundoku here! I have plots I'd like to RP with someone. First of all here are my requirements:

☯ Give me at least 2-3 paragraphs to work with. If it's a fast paced conversation or a similar situation, I understand, but please no oneliners. If you really cannot think of anything else to write, tell me OOC and I will do my best to give you a lengthy reply. If not, I will assume you're being lazy and give you a reply as short as yours.

☯ Grammar and spelling have to be good. I can tolerate mistakes and I will not point them out to you, but we all have spellcheck. And if you don't there are many spell checkers online.

☯ If you don't wish to continue please let me know! Don't disappear on me. I won't get mad if you say 'Hey, this was fun but I don't wanna do this anymore' or something. It's much better than leaving me hanging for a reply that will never come. If you're bored, lemme know and we can discuss something to quicken the plot or change it.

Here are my plots! If you have any other ideas you'd like to RP with me do tell me.

Kidnapping Gone Wrong (I play Muse A)

Muse B's family is rich and famous and Muse A is kinda poor and in need of some quick cash, so she decides to kidnap Muse B and demand a random. However, while kidnapping Muse B, they get stranded in the middle of nowhere. Maybe a forest or something? I don't know, Muse A's an idiot. Anyway, they then have to depend on each other to survive. Kidnappings are usually conducted by males so I'd like Muse A to be female and Muse B to be male.

Broadway (I play Muse B)

Muse A is an actor and has always taken acting too seriously, having loved it since childhood and he has worked hard to achieve where he is now. Muse B, however, has had a natural talent for acting and views it as a hobby, not something to take too seriously. When they are cast as the two leads in a movie, their viewpoints collide.

Lost in Translation (no preference)

This is based on the movie! Basically both the Muses move into a new country for various reasons that will be decided later. They become neighbors, and through their inability to speak the language or fit in with the culture, they become closer.

A few pairings. * means the one I will be playing.

Florist*/Tattoo artist

Celebrity/Stylist*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back