• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance- Open to ideas!

AkiraRyuu

My characters are my children.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So honestly quarantine and school have got me feeling real bored, and judging by the number of people coming back to the site it seems I'm not the only one.

Anyway, I'm just looking for a person that feels like some romance(FxM ONLY) or fantasy or something (or both? Im down).

More casual, probably without a length specification unless you literally give me nothing to work with. Quality>Quantity. I'll usually just copy the length of whatever you put out unless I happen to have more to add. I dont usually RP in fandoms because it feels like I can't do the canon characters justice but im interested in Stardew Valley stuff(Got into it about a year ago and have gotten married twice on separate files). So if you're up for that let me know!

Im up for whatever! I will let you know of some pairings that I have characters for. If you wanna shoot me an idea of your own feel free! I've got itchings for either a mermaid/merman×human(IOnly have a mermaid and humans) or a pretty normal slice of life deal, in a school or work setting probably. Or like a royalty kinda plot. I dunno! We can talk more about that later.

Some about me:
-I'm a lady
-Akira is my most used/requested OC.
-I'm 20, almost 21 so if you're younger than 18 I'd probably have to say no. (So sorry! 😔)
-I'm usually a very active person and I reply quickly, especially if I'm invested.
-I am very connected to my characters and most of them have complex backstories.

Comment or shoot me a PM if you wanna Rp.

Ah I'm interested as well... But would it be okay if we had more than one pairing. All fxm of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back