• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance (M/F and M/M both accepted.)

Vengeance

Mr. All Or Nothing
Good Things Come In Pair, Bad Things Three. ━ also titled, "Good Things Come In Pair." Taken!

Romance, Psychology, Drama, Hurt/Comfort

They were boys you met in an open house, during college days; you knew them as the twins who can never be more different than each other. One did things as a spur of the moment, hardly ever living by a 'schedule'. The other was meticulous and apprehensive, a consistency. You never learnt much about them, except for the fact that they were, despite the contrast, inseparable.

Fast forward three years later when you're a fresh one in the working society. Failing to hail a cab in the dead of the night after pulling OT (overtime), you are saved, by one of the twins. A small reunion conversation led you to the discovery that one of the twins had died shortly after graduation, and the other had since become lonely.

As you provided company out of compassion, real passion budded, and you form a sweet relationship .. then things sour when you realise Dead Twin is supposedly still alive - in the other's head.

My Role: The twins.

Your Role: The centric character. Male or female applicable.
Summer Rain Negotiating!

Romance, Supernatural, Mystery

After the first rain every summer in this quaint town, one would start to hear footsteps in the middle of the night, throughout the rest of the season before fall (autumn) takes away both the warmth of summer and the chills of fear.

You recently moved in, and things were just dandy until summer rolled in and the first shower poured. The footsteps came, and to your horror, they appear to fancy lingering in your room. One night, adrenaline from both fear and something else compelled you to open your eyes-

and you see a beautiful, albeit translucent, young man standing before you. Struck by fascination and shock, you don't even realise what he's doing until you felt the ghost of a kiss (or really, was it the kiss of a ghost?). He vanished, but from that day on, you've been hearing unwanted commentaries on what was your regular, daily activities in your head.

That asshole possessed you with a kiss that wasn't even granted permission. And now he wants your help to uncover the truth of his death so he can pass on.

My Role: Ghost

Your Role: Human. Male or female applicable.
Allergy Negotiating!

Romance, Supernatural

Ridiculous! You've never met someone quite as feeble as this guy! He's allergic to apples, strawberries, milk, nuts, and fish. Wait, that's not the whole list? He's also allergic to the sun? Did he even have a life before this?!

"Why, yes. I did, but I became undead around the early 90's. Not quite dead now but clearly I'm not alive. Not by your standards."

Just when you had the suspicions that he's no normal human, he springs up a Twilight confession on you. Fantabulous. Plan A, we move out - but the rent is way too cheap to turn away from, especially in this metropolitan place.

Plan B, we tolerate this eccentric creep. Alright, we'll give it a shot. No silver bullets, promise.

My Role: Vampire

Your Role: Unfortunate Tenant
Experiment #11 Taken!

Romance, Sci-fi, Comedy

Someone had one sick sense of humour to send you a huge box, with a nude man inside. Hopefully he's not, y'know, dead. Oh crap, he is. Oh wait, he wasn't alive to begin with. I mean, guy has a switch on his skull. It says here he's meant to do domestic chores and make his owner's life convenient. A robot, eh?

Might as well play along.

"Hello," Nude Man whispered and marvelled at the sight of you for the first time, blinking his now brimming-with-the-heavenly-joys-of-life eyes, "you must be my designated spouse!"

What. The. Heck?

My Role: Android

Your Role: Victim Owner
My Information

Expectation: I've been roleplaying on and off, but if we're going to lump all the true periods together, I'd say I've been roleplaying for two full years give or take? (Well, if we are to be fair, the rule 'life in your years' applies here too.) I was in Literature and Language in English for two terms and scored B overall, so that's .. a quality check, I think ..?

Style: Third person, me does. I don't mind if you do first-person if it's not something mundane like, "I look at you. I smile. I walk over to you. I hug you. I think you smell nice."

Taboo: I cannot stand a paragraph that has a crap ton of dialogue mashed into a grotesque pile of tldr; It tempts me to take my hunting rifle to snipe the darn deer/herd.

Tendency: I'll be honest. I have the vocabulary size that rivals the volume that can be handled by a teaspoon tablespoon. I try not to be repetitive. If you have objective, constructive suggestions for better ways I can improve, tap my head whenever, senpai.

Weakness: I'm a sucker for dialogue wit. Pardon my fanboy moment in an OOC thread (or Conversation) if I start worshipping at how well you flesh out your character through their responses and comments.

Activity: One post per two days minimum, I promise. If something comes up and I'm gonna' be away longer than 24 hours, or just not reply to the RP for some time, I'll man up and fess up and cough up my reason, no matter how embarrassing it may be. Mostly something silly like, "I'm harvesting muse juice, gimme' a moment to wrestle with the darn fruit of inspiration."

Last edited by a moderator:
CrystalTears said:
Hello again~!
I am interested in the experiment one!
Just file your character sheet to me through PM and we'll start brainstorming more on further details.

@easilyoffended Hello there! I have an interested party already signed up for it through PM; if all works out, it'll be taken out of the list - apologies! But thank you for the attention and interest. Much flatter, many blush.

Ah no! I'm to late? Sorry sir. If there are any available topics/stories I would be deeply interested. Thank you for your time. :)

I love the idea put into the one at the top. So creative! I'd love to do it with you if it's still free!

Clarity said:
Hello again, Senpai!
I really love the twin story line, is that still open for grabs?
[QUOTE="October Falls]Ah no! I'm to late? Sorry sir. If there are any available topics/stories I would be deeply interested. Thank you for your time. :)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ohm ONI]I love the idea put into the one at the top. So creative! I'd love to do it with you if it's still free!

[/QUOTE]
Alas! Such is the fate of a man who does not have a generous cauldron to collect all the good luck. Unfortunately, they're all taken (at least the twin plot and android plot are already at work), but goodness, thank you for your interests, ladies.

[QUOTE="Ohm ONI]Curses! Well be sure to let me know if you get another stroke of RP genius!

[/QUOTE]
Senpai will do his best to remember you. You are noticed.

Oh well, maybe next time senpai :3. But you really do have lovely RP ideas, let me know when you got anymore okay? :P

I'm interested in the Summer Rain one, and I've love to be provided s'more detail regarding it. Could that be possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back