• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance. (Literally always open. Please, RP with me.)

If you're still looking for someone, I wouldn't mind doing most of the original ideas, except the last four original ideas. I also wouldn't mind trying out Until Dawn or Life Is Strange, but in the end it's down to you. PM me if you do want to.

Seeya.

How would you feel about maybe doing some OC pairings for Life is Strange instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Werewolf x Human

Badboy x Good girl

Knight x Damsel in distress

Royalty x commoner

Vampire x Human

Any of those i would be interested in! i have a few ideas for some of them! let me know ^^

By Wicked do you mean the book or the musical? I love both in their own right, but they're so different that I'm just a little curious as to which one you prefer. Also, I'm a total sucker for vampire plots

I have a few I might be interested in, but I have a few questions if you'd be willing to discuss them in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back