• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance/ FxF

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
I'm looking for some more partners to write with. I'm mostly interested in realistic settings right now but I'd also be up for some unrealistic elements. I'm not picky, all I ask is no one liners, and that I have help in developing the plot. I have a few ideas in mind already and I'm very open to hearing ideas so just send me a message or leave a comment and I'll get around to you! : )

Hey. :)
I'd love to hear your ideas.^^
Me, myself I enjoy dark settings, a little horror, action... and romantic elements (not necessarily though^^).

I'm so down! Message me if you'd like! I'm on all the time, so I'm a frequent replier. I'll rp any genre and I'm open minded! ☺️

Let me know of you're still looking. I'm down to try something with ya. I'm in pretty much all the time, so I'll be here. :)

If you're still looking for someone I'm interested! I'd like to hear your ideas and I'm on here fairly often so responses would be pretty quick. Fair warning though, I am relatively new to RPing in general, so I'm still learning the ins and outs of it all :)

If you want to, shoot a message my way. I'm also rusty at forum RP currently, and trying to get back into it :D

I would like to find more people to Rp with :D Pm me, since I'm Cool with Whatever really.

I'm looking for some more partners to write with. I'm mostly interested in realistic settings right now but I'd also be up for some unrealistic elements. I'm not picky, all I ask is no one liners, and that I have help in developing the plot. I have a few ideas in mind already and I'm very open to hearing ideas so just send me a message or leave a comment and I'll get around to you! : )
hey! I'd like to write with you!

Heyo! If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interested in a roleplay. I'm a new member, so I can't send messages yet, so if you're interested as well, just shoot me a PM ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back