• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance Fantasy RP

AWalkingOmen

[F4M] Romance Fantasy RP

Hello! I'm a 22 year old fantasy lover looking to get back into roleplay! I won't lie, it's been a little while since I've really sat down and typed anything out, so apologies if I'm rusty! I'm looking for a slow burn, romantic roleplay set in a medieval or modern fantasy world. I'm okay with you playing a non-human character, just as long as they're at least semi humanoid. I'd love to hear your ideas or plots, so just DM me with what you're thinking if you're interested!
:)

Some of my rules:

•Be semi-lit/literate! I don't need you to write an entire novel, but please give me something to work with and I'll do my best in return.

• I write in third person and would prefer if you did as well

• I'd really prefer if you were 20+, at the very least 18+

• I don't mind what you identify as irl, just that the character you're writing for is male.

•No Fandom based roleplays/don't roleplay as an existing character from something.

• My timezone is CDT, I'm not strict on responses, just reply when you can and have time, if you're going to be more than a day or two between response just let me know ahead of time, I get it, it happens to me too :)

• Please be patient with me! Like I said, I'm trying to get back into it and may make mistakes. I'm always open to guidance and sometimes need things really explained to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back